The Song that Best Describes You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
***I went through search and it didn't show anything for something like this so if it has been done...whoops.

Any who; this is for the song that best describes you. That song all your friends would hear and say, "this song reminds me of you." I'm sure we all have one song that best describes and others may have 50...but let's try to keep this down to THE song that best desribes you. And if possible also posts a video of the song or something. Just for those people who never heard it.

Mine would be Prelude/Angry Young Man by Billy Joel...I was playing this song when me and my friend Deuntea were heading to the movies and he just said, "this song is about you." and since then it seems everyone agrees with him.

sDYG-0tOGZE

Impediment
Depends on my mood, really.

Blue_Hefner
Snoop Dogg- Serial Killa
50 Cent- Funeral Music

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Depends on my mood, really. By who?

OB1-adobe
My friend of Misery

ragesRemorse
basket case

FistOfThe North
Buck 'em down. By Buckshot. It's an old song but i always loved it. It describes me good. It talks about how the weak don't belong. I myself have no tolerance for suckers or weak non courageous people. For example just like how some people on here talk mad sh*t behind their PC screens to people they're never gonna meet all in the comfort and safety of wherever they're hidden but yet would remain quiet if confronted by the person in person.

Those types of people should be bucked down. If personally think that if you'd be too scared to talk mess to a persons face you shouldn't do it while hidden cause it makes you look like an even greater cowardly ass. People will still do it anyway.

So yea..Buck 'em down.

The first line goes:

"to the weak what we do is buck 'em down, word life,
this goes for each and every individual in sight."

the last line goes:

Welcome to Bucktown U.S.A
where the weak, get dissed, everyday..Buck 'em down!

They were born in the same city i was born in too. Brooklyn. So there's so pride attached to it. I think I'll listen to it now.

yvonnekarate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.