The Ravager

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
This is just a small question for anyone who has beaten KOTOR II.
I found this video and I need to make absolutely sure it's in the game and not fan made or anything.

7IsBdxn-y1k

Jack of Storms
That's real...

Shin_Nikkolas
Kay. Thanks. just making sure 'cause I need to know it's legit and my eyes aren't perfect.

Darth Hord
Yep its the ravager all right. And did you not know what it looked like?

Shin_Nikkolas
No, I did.

I was just making sure that's from KOTOR II because people on another site were telling me Nihilus moves the Ravager telekinetically....

Since this vid flatly shows active thrusters, it was the perfect proof. But I needed to make sure it was legit.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
No, I did.

I was just making sure that's from KOTOR II because people on another site were telling me Nihilus moves the Ravager telekinetically....

Since this vid flatly shows active thrusters, it was the perfect proof. But I needed to make sure it was legit.

I am willing to bet that the people might have thought that the blue light was tk. but it is legit and i am fairly sure that this seen might be the first one where we are introduced to darth nihilus and visas. And im also willing to bet the same people think that he is holding the ship together but that would sort of contradict what happens to the ship when he dies.

Jack of Storms
Nihilus kept it together enough for it to take significant damage before it explodes. If he controlled its movement, it would crash into the Citadel Station (Which it does in cut content) once he died.

Shin_Nikkolas
He doesn't control it.

*points at visibly on thrusters*

And it's irrelevant about it crashing into anything. It was canonically blown up.

Jack of Storms
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
He doesn't control it.

*points at visibly on thrusters*

And it's irrelevant about it crashing into anything. It was canonically blown up.

That's what I said.

Shin_Nikkolas
Oh. Okie dokie then.

master Joseph
than u go to malakor 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.