Bush & Alien Gray overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Bush being watched by his Gray master
heres a picture and the full video link.
Even if its a reflection its still very odd.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3986/bushalien090607b1hs3.jpg

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7458443438676758199

Evil Dead
horrible fake video. Whoever made that should have toned the color way down as to not have a bright shiny alien in a completely dark room.

why even post something as obviously fake as this. Might aswell of posted a picture of Bush with an alien behind him drawn with the line tool in MS Paint.

Bicnarok

Evil Dead
I don't judge what's postable or not.......hell, look around this forum.......all kinds or paranoid delusion/fantasy shit......most of it good for nothing except killing brain cells. If it were up to me every single person that made a post not directly related to a conspiracy would be banned for spamming.

I asked why post it because you claim it to be something interesting even if only a reflection......when the video is an obvious hoax from the first frame. It might be funny.......but still a waste of bandwith. It's akin to the thread someone has open right now of the Death Star attacking the WTC. Obviously not real, photoshoped........yet that post was obviously satirical, this one is not.

Bicnarok

The Grey Fox
And your a Christian... so your God created Grays as well?

I disagree, why the **** would an alien openly stand behind Bush?

Come on, certain theories are fairly debateable (WTC etc.), but Grays?

Seriously.

Sandai Kitetsu
The videos a fake.

Bicnarok
Its not a fake, otherwise in the LIVE video captured on 4 different networks, there would have been one with no thing in the background would there.

There is a video taken at different angle to this, where it is not seen, mainly because the window frame is blocking the view.

As i said before, possible reflection ok Fake cannoot be!

Sandai Kitetsu
Then it's not a live feed, it's not like the news networks haven't BS before with fake vids.

The Grey Fox
K then, why the **** would it stand there?

Captain REX
It's an inanimate object, methinks.

The Grey Fox
I second the motion.

Bicnarok

Bicnarok
at 3:30 you can see the "Gray" but stretched.smile

The Grey Fox
It's not real damnit. Why would a 'Gray Overlord' stand behind Bush on live TV? He'd be spotted and then his plan would be thwarted.

GRAYS AREN'T REAL.

Bicnarok
Its probably on purpose to prepare us for a future revelation that governments work together with aliens.

Subliminal in a way.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Its probably on purpose to prepare us for a future revelation that governments work together with aliens.

Subliminal in a way.

I doubt it.

Grays were invented by a scifi writer too.

And aren't you Christian?

Bicnarok
Whats religion got to do with it. God surely has created more than 1 world with life on it. Maybe these are the fallen angels which are interfering with the world, after all no one knows what Angels actually are.

PiruBlood
since when was dick cheney an alien man? i believe in aliens but dude cmon just cause mr.cheney looks old and gray dont make him a gray alien.

Captain REX
Oh, wow.

Now that I've watched it, I can safely say that it's someone's reflection on the window, hence why it warped and distorted, seeing as he was moving towards or away.

lord xyz
I can't even spot the ****ing thing.

Captain REX
It's just the reflections on the windows behind Bush. They're grayed by the tint of the window, so everyone goes 'Ooooh, alien!'

lord xyz
Originally posted by Captain REX
It's just the reflections on the windows behind Bush. They're grayed by the tint of the window, so everyone goes 'Ooooh, alien!' Th-that's supposed to look like an alien?!

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Whats religion got to do with it. God surely has created more than 1 world with life on it. Maybe these are the fallen angels which are interfering with the world, after all no one knows what Angels actually are.

I know nothing about Angels, because there is absolutely no proof that they exist or don't exist. I'm not going to make this a religious debate now, but why the **** would god make little gray dudes running about?

Bicnarok
why would god make dung beetles

Bicnarok
And heres another weird photo, Alien, demon, odd looking human or fake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TZCOOCew4

spencerspider
wow....is this supposed to be a joke

Bicnarok
Ask them before going to bed, they are inter dimensional so they will hear you and maybe reply by doing some sick sexual acts on you when your asleepsmile

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
mudkipz in_love

ANYWAY this is rediculous, so how about I start a new debate:

OMG NEW ALIEN SIGHTED!!1111!!1oneoneone!!11!

It was seen somewhere, here's the evidence guyz:

http://www.pkmncommunity.com/images/avatars/258.gif

ZOMG sighting 2:

http://www.mudkips.nl/mudkip1.jpg

So guyz wutchu think!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.