Respect Threads Request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheSentry
Now hear me out. I know the mod has said if someone has the scans they will make one. But that's wrong because some people have scans of characters but just don't make the thread. Not because they dislike the character but because they see no need because they might think no one wants it or something like that.

Or for example I am in the mood to make one but am not sure who, so people can request one made or something like that. Maybe people have scans around and have nothing to o with them so people will ask them to make one. There's lots of reasons for this topic but no real reason for not one.

Lots of other websites have these threads and they work out great.

So does anyone have any requests? I will do them maybe. big grin

Endless Mike
Zatanna

I have some scans but not enough for a whole thread

TheSentry
Sorry but not really a fan of her.

I tried making a Grifter thread but its hard when he has so little feats.

TheSentry
I failed at my Grifter one so can someone mke one please?

DigiMark007
Requests will do nothing but clutter the forum, and you can easily bring it up in the welcome thread or one of the directories. If you have a problem with the rules, PM me rather than making a thread destined to be closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.