Superman vs. Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I thot why the hell not and decided to make this thread. Pyron is one of the top tiers from the Darkstalker games from Capcom and is the guy in my sig and avy. He has also been in comics so he is not against rules. He basically is a Cosmic Fire Elemental alien who eats planets. He is able to change his size from as small as a man to a size dwarfing the Andromeda galaxy, tho at that size, I think his attacks would be only limited to physical(this is just a guess, but it makes sense) since he is just expanding his physical form, whereas human sized all that power is probably compacted to his smaller form and is able to release it more effectively. Also, he can change shape in many ways that gives him advantages in battle. He is able to create min suns(tho those would only give Supes more power) that can level cities with ease as well. It was also stated that his power is only limited by his imagination(whatever that means). I have a vid of the Darkstalkers OVA which I believe shows canon abilities, which consists of Pyron toying with many characters and beating their asses(with the exception of Demitri, they were fighting on pretty even terms, tho Demitri is also the guy that survived an attack that literally at full power can shatter a dimension(it was fired at him at half power by Belial). Also note that the fights are not done as fast as they should be, as Pyron travels from planet to planet and eats them, and it takes little time for him to traverse Solar Systems. Here is the vid(Warning, if you hate Slipknot turn off your computer's volume):

6pvELOKEGcs

The rules for the fight are that Pyron cannot use his planet eating abilities and is limited to human sized form. I personally think Pyron still wins, but I want to know what you think. Also, this is a link that tells all of Pyron's abilities:

http://www.comicvine.com/pyron/44099/

Superboy Prime
He never achieved the Andromeda Galaxy level in canon. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Besides eating a planet will not matter to Supes. He can survive in space without trouble.

Superman wins.

Sarutobi700
Pyron looks at Supes then Supes dies

Rorschach
Comic Pyron win, I'm not sure about any other versions.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He never achieved the Andromeda Galaxy level in canon. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Besides eating a planet will not matter to Supes. He can survive in space without trouble.

Superman wins. I said that his planet eating powers are off anyway, read. Also, noncanon endings in fighting games show character abilities, and if I can't use it, then you can't use Jin's TK in debates either.

Estacado
Pyron ftw.

vlaaad12345
LOL at animated pyron beating superman and you do know to superman pyron would be a like a minisun powering him up the whole fight right.

Estacado
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

Superman wins.
He eats planets cause life energy satiates his hunger.
Superman=life energy.

RUNMAN
Pyron!

Violent2Dope
So no one but SBP thinks Supes wins?

Endless Mike
Pyron is at least Skyfather level

Violent2Dope
Don't know/Can't remember who that is but I think he is at least Onslaught level.

Endless Mike
Skyfather is a level which means you're on par with guys like Odin

guy222
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I thot why the hell not and decided to make this thread. Pyron is one of the top tiers from the Darkstalker games from Capcom and is the guy in my sig and avy. He has also been in comics so he is not against rules. He basically is a Cosmic Fire Elemental alien who eats planets. He is able to change his size from as small as a man to a size dwarfing the Andromeda galaxy, tho at that size, I think his attacks would be only limited to physical(this is just a guess, but it makes sense) since he is just expanding his physical form, whereas human sized all that power is probably compacted to his smaller form and is able to release it more effectively. Also, he can change shape in many ways that gives him advantages in battle. He is able to create min suns(tho those would only give Supes more power) that can level cities with ease as well. It was also stated that his power is only limited by his imagination(whatever that means). I have a vid of the Darkstalkers OVA which I believe shows canon abilities, which consists of Pyron toying with many characters and beating their asses(with the exception of Demitri, they were fighting on pretty even terms, tho Demitri is also the guy that survived an attack that literally at full power can shatter a dimension(it was fired at him at half power by Belial). Also note that the fights are not done as fast as they should be, as Pyron travels from planet to planet and eats them, and it takes little time for him to traverse Solar Systems. Here is the vid(Warning, if you hate Slipknot turn off your computer's volume):

6pvELOKEGcs

The rules for the fight are that Pyron cannot use his planet eating abilities and is limited to human sized form. I personally think Pyron still wins, but I want to know what you think. Also, this is a link that tells all of Pyron's abilities:

http://www.comicvine.com/pyron/44099/

Pyron FTW

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Skyfather is a level which means you're on par with guys like Odin Oh. From what I know Odin is damn powerful.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Oh. From what I know Odin is damn powerful.

Yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443095.html

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Estacado
He eats planets cause life energy satiates his hunger.
Superman=life energy.

Right...because Pyron could satisfy his hunger with Demitri and the rest of the Darkstalkers...no wait he could not.

Terryc250
Pyron is NOT odin level, hes silver surfer level at best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.