Who would you rather have a bodyguard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
The answer is simple...who would be the greatest bodyguard? many deciding factors...which one would be funniest, more loyal...handsome etc....bodyguard? State your reasons.

1. Kos-Mos - Simple. Just order her to keep you from harm and she will see to it that you are never hurt. She's cute and has a shitload of weapons...only downside is that it is difficult to deal with her.
-9wu8Cp60ug

2. Dante - Jackass. Swordsman extraordinary who is fund of Pizza and Strawberry Icecream. He will protect you while cracking one lines that will probably make you kill yourself in the end. Downside...his diet will make you gain a lot of extra pounds.
RJ6168DoxHY

3. Hayabusa - honorable ninja with wisdom beyond his years and a hobby of throwing speeches whenever he beats someone. One thing is for certain...if he fails to protect you he will take revenge on those who killed you...and you will be happy you are dead and not one of them.
9LpTk6OLV8A

4. Solid Snake - The legendary son of Big Boss. The man that makes the impossible possible. What else needs to be said? Oh yeah his clone deterioration might kick in anytime and he will be turning into an old senile that carries FOXHOUND. Who knows if you're part of FOXHOUND's programming?
rM7W_scEBPg

5. Jill Valentine - Ex STARS member. She has experienced the horrors of Umbrella. She has the skills, the looks and most of all....she is the master of lockpicking! Just remember the Nemesis will probably be chasing after her, so watch out for that too.
lsGHQnoA-N8

6. Master Chief - He has the kickass armor and energy sword. He can protect you all right. You will also get to put the Spartan helmet on if you encourage him enough. Problem is you might end up hating Cortana after 30 minutes.
K32qPIeBcNA

7. Link - The Legendary Hero of Hyrule. He has the master sword, bow and flute and the rest of his fun equipment. So he might be entertaining. Only real problem with Link is that he cannot talk. So all you can get from him are fighting screams and after a time you will probably ask him to impale himself on the master sword.
_8AbIqVitnA

8. Samus Aran - Good ole Bounty Hunter Aran. She has been taking down Metroids and Space Pirates for a decade now...she can keep you safe. Only downside is you will bug her to take the helmet off...which in turn might piss her off and that would not be good. Oh yeah...you will probably freak out the first time you see her turn into a ball.
op-1liVGcxM

9. Heihachi Mishima - I know what you're thinking...Heihachi-I throw my bloodline down ravines and shoot them-Mishima? Well...he has the money and the Mishima Zaibatsu. Also Namco is writting his story...so if he betrays you chances are you will turn into another Devil, kick his ass and get the Mishima Zaibatsu. If you don't turn into a Devil...well...tough luck.

-COraVN56LE

shin_gear
Sora.

Game Versus dude? confused

doan_m
The Furon Cryptosporidium from destroy all humans. Tribbles of psychic potential with the ability to disguise himself as any human being while frying your brain if you get to close. And he can survive direct hits of a soviet era tank.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_gear
Sora.

Game Versus dude? confused

This is a versus with a twist. dur

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by doan_m
The Furon Cryptosporidium from destroy all humans. Tribbles of psychic potential with the ability to disguise himself as any human being while frying your brain if you get to close. And he can survive direct hits of a soviet era tank.

Okay...cool, but if you had to choose 1 from my list who would it be and why?

shin_gear
KOS-MOS is the most powerful from that group.

Superboy Prime
But she might end up killing your best friend while protecting you!

shin_gear
But she'd kill whoever threatens me, not my best friend (Kayakat) who loves me to death! hug

Superboy Prime
She might...She is difficult to deal with...if your best friend is in the line of fire Kos-Mos will not hesitate to kill Kayakat in order to eliminate the threat.

shin_gear
Kayakat is not a threat! She's so innocent and one of the friendliest people online IMO.

Superboy Prime
<_<

I meant if Kayakat was in the line of fire between Kos-Mos and whoever was trying to kill you.

doan_m
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Okay...cool, but if you had to choose 1 from my list who would it be and why?
The only one that i'm the most familiar with is MC. If the flip a 60 ton battle tank stats are to be believed" I believe that I would much rather go by him.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by doan_m
The only one that i'm the most familiar with is MC. If the flip a 60 ton battle tank stats are to be believed" I believe that I would much rather go by him.

It would be fun to have Master Chief as a bodyguard.

Me "Bet you can't stick the President"

Master Chief readies the Plasma Grenade in his left hand, "You are on!"

shin_gear
Oh.

Superboy Prime
Oh.

Are you still going to choose her? Sure she is the most powerful and that would lead to be the better bodyguard...Especially since her power is versatile and stuff...thing is you have to know how to handle her.

Imagine Heihachi Mishima as a bodyguard. The first second you turn your guard down he snaps your neck and throws you into the pacific ocean.

shin_gear
Of course I'm going to choose her.

She'll be my bodygaurd/servant/BJ giver

Shin_Blax
Gouki.

/thread

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Gouki.

/thread dancebunny

Shin_Blax
I loathe you.

And I have a headcold sad

Superboy Prime
Say...Gouki would be a boring bodyguard.

Me "So what is your obsession with destroying ships and comets? Why can't you get a life and have children like Ken."

Gouki growls at me and I can see the kanji on the back of his Gi glowing. Suddenly I begin to wonder if hiring him was a good idea in the first place...

Shin_Blax
SPB say something to make me feel better. My head hurts sad

shin_gear
I loathe you.

And I have a headcold sad Superdur! superdur

Superboy Prime
Superdur! superdur

Oh My God!

Look up in the sky...its a bird...its a plane its...superdur!!!!

Greatest dur ever!

shin_gear
You should make it your avatar.

Charlotte DeBel
Dante of course. His suffering from sort of Oedipus complex after he lost his mother made him very loyal to womensmile

shin_gear
You know you want to get laid by him Charlotte DeBel 131

Charlotte DeBel
You know you want to get laid by him Charlotte DeBel 131

I won't have that luxury from as it seems.
1.It takes quite a lot to persuade Dante even to kiss you...that's not because his orientation (he's geterosexual though he's more of asexual because of some complexes), that's because of a fear of being close to anybody emotionally. So you can have him as a friend (with his odd sence of humour and love for strawberry ice-cream it would be cool) but to have him as a boyfriend it should be you who takes the initiative.
2. I'm a brunette and don't look like his mum.

Though stuff like kisses and petting is possible. Also he wonderfully plays the guitar.

And as a bodyguard he's probably the best option avaliable, or at least second best.

shin_gear
I see.

Shin_Nikkolas
I choose Akuma and Heihachi.

HonkyTonkMan
Ryu Hayabusa or Link, they seem most loyal. Dante is to arrogant and probably wouldn't care if you got hurt. Heihachi will be scheming behind my back,he serves no one. Don't know KOS-MOS. Master Chief might rust and looks to complicated to have around, you'd have to oil him, change his battery.
Hayabusa would seem best, he is noble and would fight to save you. Same goes with Link. embarrasment

Shin_Nikkolas
KOS-MOS is a sexy ladybot with big artificial knockers you get an okay look at when her top basically slides off so she can blast people with her cannon.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Ryu Hayabusa or Link, they seem most loyal. Dante is to arrogant and probably wouldn't care if you got hurt. Heihachi will be scheming behind my back,he serves no one. Don't know KOS-MOS. Master Chief might rust and looks to complicated to have around, you'd have to oil him, change his battery.
Hayabusa would seem best, he is noble and would fight to save you. Same goes with Link. embarrasment

Well, given his attitude towards women...I doubt he'd be too arrogant towards me. Also we've seen Dante in the role of 24/7 bodyguard in anime...he's quite good at that.

Burning thought
id choose samus for sure

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The answer is simple...who would be the greatest bodyguard? many deciding factors...which one would be funniest, more loyal...handsome etc....bodyguard? State your reasons.

1. Kos-Mos - Simple. Just order her to keep you from harm and she will see to it that you are never hurt. She's cute and has a shitload of weapons...only downside is that it is difficult to deal with her.
-9wu8Cp60ug

2. Dante - Jackass. Swordsman extraordinary who is fund of Pizza and Strawberry Icecream. He will protect you while cracking one lines that will probably make you kill yourself in the end. Downside...his diet will make you gain a lot of extra pounds.
RJ6168DoxHY

3. Hayabusa - honorable ninja with wisdom beyond his years and a hobby of throwing speeches whenever he beats someone. One thing is for certain...if he fails to protect you he will take revenge on those who killed you...and you will be happy you are dead and not one of them.
9LpTk6OLV8A

4. Solid Snake - The legendary son of Big Boss. The man that makes the impossible possible. What else needs to be said? Oh yeah his clone deterioration might kick in anytime and he will be turning into an old senile that carries FOXHOUND. Who knows if you're part of FOXHOUND's programming?
rM7W_scEBPg

5. Jill Valentine - Ex STARS member. She has experienced the horrors of Umbrella. She has the skills, the looks and most of all....she is the master of lockpicking! Just remember the Nemesis will probably be chasing after her, so watch out for that too.
lsGHQnoA-N8

6. Master Chief - He has the kickass armor and energy sword. He can protect you all right. You will also get to put the Spartan helmet on if you encourage him enough. Problem is you might end up hating Cortana after 30 minutes.
K32qPIeBcNA

7. Link - The Legendary Hero of Hyrule. He has the master sword, bow and flute and the rest of his fun equipment. So he might be entertaining. Only real problem with Link is that he cannot talk. So all you can get from him are fighting screams and after a time you will probably ask him to impale himself on the master sword.
_8AbIqVitnA

8. Samus Aran - Good ole Bounty Hunter Aran. She has been taking down Metroids and Space Pirates for a decade now...she can keep you safe. Only downside is you will bug her to take the helmet off...which in turn might piss her off and that would not be good. Oh yeah...you will probably freak out the first time you see her turn into a ball.
op-1liVGcxM

9. Heihachi Mishima - I know what you're thinking...Heihachi-I throw my bloodline down ravines and shoot them-Mishima? Well...he has the money and the Mishima Zaibatsu. Also Namco is writting his story...so if he betrays you chances are you will turn into another Devil, kick his ass and get the Mishima Zaibatsu. If you don't turn into a Devil...well...tough luck.

-COraVN56LE This is the shit I have to choose from? F*ck that.

1. Raidenovich Raikov from MGS3: T3h RaIK0v nU7gRAb PwNZ g0D!

Muck101
Goro

C. C. Cowgirl
Picking Master Chief because he would no be attracted to me roll eyes (sarcastic)

That way it leaves more time and room for me to cruise town without having to worry about my dear bodyguard's jealousy issues raver

Shin_Blax
Eh. True enough. SPARTANS do have a decreased sex drive.

Though honestly, is it even possible to resists your charm?

Estacado
Jill.

C. C. Cowgirl
Eh. True enough. SPARTANS do have a decreased sex drive.

Though honestly, is it even possible to resists your charm?

It is shockyes

Shin_Blax
No wai!

C. C. Cowgirl
Way shock

Shin_Blax
Then.. then everything I know is a lie!

JaccTheRipper
I suppose, if from the original list, I would have to choose Jill Valentine.

But, just for the record, I would personally prefer Rikku from FFX and FFX-2.

ESB -1138
Samus! She's uber powerful plus a little action on the side...if you get what I'm saying.

shin_gear
No wai! lol
Originally posted by JaccTheRipper
I suppose, if from the original list, I would have to choose Jill Valentine.

But, just for the record, I would personally prefer Rikku from FFX and FFX-2. LOL!
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Samus! She's uber powerful plus a little action on the side...if you get what I'm saying. ...

Sol Valentine
Heihachi, so I can throw his ass down a volcano............ Then I'd pick Dante.

HonkyTonkMan
I wouldn't want anyone who would cause to much damage if sh*t hit the fan, they would probably end up destroying half the neighbourhood aswell as the 10,000 assasins it would take to kill me.
Master Chief/ Samus are to big of a target, they would be good to hide behind for a few second and then they'd die. Hayabusa would grab me and we'd be gone in the blink of an eye. KOS-MOS looks too powerful and would make me feel weak. Jill is crap, but hot. Snake is too sneaky and would probably try hide me in a cardboard box in the middle of the street. Dante would be cool to have but, I just wouldn't really trust him.
I wouldn't go near Heihachi, he'll betray me. He may stop people but he can't stop a bullet.

Sol Valentine
I'll go with Dante for his fun personality.

or Hayabusa so he can teach me how to be like a ninja.

ThoraxeRMG
None of them.

Burning thought
to be really honest i dont need a bodyguard...protect me from what? my cat jumping on me? "ahh quick Kos-Mos tertiary systems!! its killing me!!"

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Burning thought
to be really honest i dont need a bodyguard...protect me from what? my cat jumping on me? "ahh quick Kos-Mos tertiary systems!! its killing me!!"

Girls coming after you shrug

Burning thought
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Girls coming after you shrug

nah, i only have to gain 10 stone and not wash for a week to defend myself

besides i dont want random girls getting smashed into bits by super powered ninjas, half devils and world busting robots. They all look a little boring ot me other than Dante and Kos-mos is cute but a robot

Sol Valentine
Osama Bin Laden kidnapping you?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Burning thought
nah, i only have to gain 10 stone and not wash for a week to defend myself

besides i dont want random girls getting smashed into bits by super powered ninjas, half devils and world busting robots. They all look a little boring ot me other than Dante and Kos-mos is cute but a robot

You should pick MC! That way the chicks would go after him instead vin

Burning thought
laughing if i ever get Osama binladen capturing me id be wondering whats the world coming to

Sol Valentine
KOS-MOS kills Bush and Osama and rules the world!

Burning thought
most of them could probably rule the world, at least the less human ones anyway..i doubt Dante could or MC but Samus has some moves on her

Sol Valentine
No! KOS-MOS rules the world with her mechanical,retractable brasts *****!!!!!!!

Burning thought
i doubt shed be capable of ruling a world, her programming seems very simple, at least her AI

Sol Valentine
If anyone questioned her authority, she'll destroy them. Just like how the world works now.

Burning thought
lol woud she, she doesnt seem an agressive bot from what ive seen of her, she just protects who she needs to protect and fights those nasty things

besides a load of hackers will prob end up hijacking her and use her to blow up their enemies

SnazzySmurph
Samus, followed by Jill.

Violent2Dope
From the list I'd have to say Dante. Tho if I could choose anyone I'd say Ganon, phenomenolly powerful, very big for taking bullets, and hafter taking said bullet would be uninjured! The perfect bodyguard!

Sol Valentine
Suprised noone chose link.

lightness
kos mos for being cute

DarkC
That's a good question.

Probably Samus or Chief, but I suppose Smoke would be cool too.

Blax_Hydralisk
Well... the Chief would probably be the most loyal because the Chief is one of the few people listed that WILL do everything in his power to protect you, even give his life without a thought. Samus.. Samus is just a powerhouse. Plaina nd simple.

DarkC
Yeah, Chief is massively loyal to his orders; Smoke is a programmable robot, which is the same thing to an extent.

Personally I'd rather have a human to talk to though, so I'd take Chief, seeing as Samus probably wouldn't exactly let me into her armor anyways, if you know what I mean.

Blax_Hydralisk
heh heh..

You could try to pay her.. I guess. Dunno if she'd agree to that, though.

StyleTime
I'd pick Samus. She's cool.

However, Link is in an extremly close second. I could get some items from him. A lot of Link's stuff isn't "Link". It's outside forces. I'd just take some fairies, some spells, and potions and protect myself.

The other bodyguards just catch you a fish. Link teaches you to fish.

Blax_Hydralisk
Samus vvapourizes the entire lake and offers you pre-fillade fish on a platter. Master Chief, ever the gentleman, jumps into the lake and catches the fish with his bare hands.. just 'cause he can.

Charlotte DeBel
On second thought, Dante is too careless for perfect bodyguard (though nice to have around 24/7). A friend of mine, who's huge Dante fan (bordering fanboy sometimes) tell me that I should throw my female thoughs away and choose Solid Snake since he's the only one of the bunch who has qualities of good bodyguard.

Violent2Dope
Well I still choose Ganon. He has sumthin above everyone on this list, he's immortal.

shin_gear
and ghey.

Shin_Nikkolas
0cWnuxLbc34

I choose Space Marines.

Sol Valentine
What about Papahachi?

shin_gear
Who the f*** is Papahachi?

Sol Valentine
heihachi Mishima.

I'm suprised noone chose him.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well I still choose Ganon. He has sumthin above everyone on this list, he's immortal.
He's strong, but uh...he's the whole reason you'd need an actual bodyguard in the first place.
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
heihachi Mishima.

I'm suprised noone chose him.
Noone chose him because, like Ganon, he'd probably be the one you need protecting from.

Violent2Dope
I'm Ganon's biggest fan! He'll neva hurt me!durlaugh

Sol Valentine
Until you say that his clothing sucks.

Even NM would make a better bodyguard.

Superboy Prime
Heihachi...heh...Knew no one would choose him. durlaugh

Violent2Dope
Until you say that his clothing sucks.

Even NM would make a better bodyguard. Ganon would beat NM's ass.smile

Sol Valentine
But not NT.

Violent2Dope
But not NT. Yes NT, I already made that thread and presented my case well.

Shin_Nikkolas
The Emperor protects all his faithful children.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yes NT, I already made that thread and presented my case well.

I made that thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.