S01E20 - Five Years Gone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Just so all the episodes with times in the titles are covered...laughing

Synopsis

Certainly a dark future. Sides are chosen, and those that aren't dead have lost hope. Hiro is obsessed with changing the past, Nathan Petrelli is President of the United States, Mr. Bennet protects those with abilities, and Niki and Peter are together.

FjpXUCYKnR4

Captain REX
Personally, I found Sylar to be at his scariest in this episode. Knowing that such a person was in the position of power that he was in. Not to mention his portrayal of Nathan creeped me the **** out.

"I'm the leader of the free world. I'm the most special person there is..."

Chills.

T.M
I loved this episode.. was my favourite of the series for sure.

AstroFan
Not sure if this was my favorite episode, but it was ****ing awesome. The revealing of Sylar as the president was a literal "Holy Shit!" moment, as soon as he said "i know how things work" I freaked.

Of course it also had the best tease of a possible epic Sylar/Peter battle.

Captain REX
Oh, I so wanted to see Peter and Sylar beat the crap out of each other, even if they'd both just keep regenerating despite the ice and fire being flung about.

Mairuzu
Hiro would have to travel far into the future to see the end of that fight no expression

Captain REX
Good point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.