This never makes sense to me, nor will it ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
For this example I'll be using an incorrect term because we're all used to hearing it already. The term in: "emo".

Well now, this morning, much to my Satanic-assed surprise, I was approached by several Christian youths carrying their bibles. Now, I welcome and respect all sorts of religions, however this Christian youths seemed....different. After much beating around the bush about the whereabouts of Jesus, one of the youths asked me about my interests/tastes in music. After compiling an instant list of my few favorites, they decided to name a few "Scene kid" bands. Mkay, that's nice.

Another young youth, asked me why I favored such 'heavy' sounding music. I gave him my honest response, and they gave eachother severe looks plagued with deep thought.

When it came down to me asking them about their music tastes, they began to list several 'emotional' and 'suicidal' bands that made me wonder: "Hey, how do these bands make you feel?"

One of them explained how the bands they listen to expressed how they felt, that they just feel lik ending their pitiful lives at times. AND THERE WE HAVE IT!! Christian youths obssessing over suicide when even non-Christians know that suicide is a sin?

The world doesn't make any f*cking sense. F*ck this thread, I started it, but f*ck it to hell. Piece of shit motherf*cking sons a b*tches. Everything angers Teh Goat...

silver_tears
petpet

Scythe
Read it!

silver_tears
I did before I posted sly

Scythe
Originally posted by silver_tears
I did before I posted sly

Does it not bother you?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Scythe
Does it not bother you?

Nope.

Scythe
Well it bothers me, and that's the only importance to me. Deal with it.

TRH
Disturbing

Violent2Dope
For this example I'll be using an incorrect term because we're all used to hearing it already. The term in: "emo".

Well now, this morning, much to my Satanic-assed surprise, I was approached by several Christian youths carrying their bibles. Now, I welcome and respect all sorts of religions, however this Christian youths seemed....different. After much beating around the bush about the whereabouts of Jesus, one of the youths asked me about my interests/tastes in music. After compiling an instant list of my few favorites, they decided to name a few "Scene kid" bands. Mkay, that's nice.

Another young youth, asked me why I favored such 'heavy' sounding music. I gave him my honest response, and they gave eachother severe looks plagued with deep thought.

When it came down to me asking them about their music tastes, they began to list several 'emotional' and 'suicidal' bands that made me wonder: "Hey, how do these bands make you feel?"

One of them explained how the bands they listen to expressed how they felt, that they just feel lik ending their pitiful lives at times. AND THERE WE HAVE IT!! Christian youths obssessing over suicide when even non-Christians know that suicide is a sin?

The world doesn't make any f*cking sense. F*ck this thread, I started it, but f*ck it to hell. Piece of shit motherf*cking sons a b*tches. Everything angers Teh Goat... laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance ! Holy shit...I have to admit that's f*cked up but kinda funny. Let me try to make sense of it...they listen to those suicidal bands to let out the anger and sadness to keep themselves from killing themselves, it's not a sin if you don't do it.

Melcórë

The world doesn't make any f*cking sense. F*ck this thread, I started it, but f*ck it to hell. Piece of shit motherf*cking sons a b*tches. Everything angers Teh Goat...

LOL

Did you just figure out that the greatest hypocrisy is Christianity/those who preach it?

Wild-Cherry
Did you eat themz?

MR.Grum

The world doesn't make any f*cking sense. F*ck this thread, I started it, but f*ck it to hell. Piece of shit motherf*cking sons a b*tches. Everything angers Teh Goat... i cant read you bastardslap

SelphieT
Ugh stupid Christianity.

So today in Latin, our teacher handed us all different sheets of paper that had to do with other community's/race's beliefs on how the earth started. He called all of them myths, except the "Judeo-Christian" one. That one must have been real.

Dude, f*ck 'em all. And if there is a g-d....F*ck him too.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by SelphieT
Ugh stupid Christianity.

So today in Latin, our teacher handed us all different sheets of paper that had to do with other community's/race's beliefs on how the earth started. He called all of them myths, except the "Judeo-Christian" one. That one must have been real.

Dude, f*ck 'em all. And if there is a g-d....F*ck him too. lmao there all myths to me

MR.Grum
the only god is the coke brand and Chuck Norris Devil+walmart an starbucks

Tattoo
Ugh stupid Christianity.

I love how you go to curse God, but you censor yourself from actually typing "God".

SelphieT
Originally posted by Tattoo
I love how you go to curse God, but you censor yourself from actually typing "God".

Well, thats how I learned how to write that word in a History class. *shrug*

Jack of Storms
What bands were they? The only real emo music was back in the 80s or so (Rites of Spring), and even they weren't very good.

Christianity is forced on a lot of youth. I'd let my children fall into whatever religion and influence they want...

Reverend Axel
Interesting.

I didn't read it.

Scythe
It just seems like a f*ckin' oxymoron to me. Suicide is a sin in so many religions, yet it's being practiced by countless youths who's faith forbids them to. Where are the parents in all of this? Or the church? Well...I know where the church is....Boioioioioing!

Melcórë
Ugh stupid Christianity.

LOL

Sounds like my Latin-teacher.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Did no one read this?

Scythe
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Did no one read this?

As hardcore Christian as they are, they shouldn't even be having thoughts like that. It's the principal of the thing. I asked them truthfully if they had experimented with self-mutiliation. a few number of them said yeah, some told me they had to be hospitalized.

silver_tears
Ugh stupid Christianity.

I'm offended by such stupidity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piggle Humsy
F*ck this thread, I started it, but f*ck it to hell. Piece of shit motherf*cking sons a b*tches. Everything angers Teh Goat...

hysterical

Scythe
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
hysterical

It's true! Smileys piss me off! Especially when I'm actually taking the time to send a goddamn text regarding something important and I recieve a goddamn smiley as a response!

Piggle Humsy
It's true! Smileys piss me off! Especially when I'm actually taking the time to send a goddamn text regarding something important and I recieve a goddamn smiley as a response!

leftright

*backs away slowly*

Scythe
leftright

*backs away slowly*

nah, you're alright Piggle, youse one of mah favoritez!

Piggle Humsy
nah, you're alright Piggle, youse one of mah favoritez!

eek!

hug

Scythe
eek!

hug

Mhmm, indeedy doo!

Baylin

It all sounds a bit attention seeking to me

Having once been a bit of a twisted-mind youth into christianty and saving the world I can only imagine that they were saying those things in an effort to fit in, to appear on a level with the kids they are trying to reach out to.

To really know if that how those kids feel about their lives you have to get to know them well. As the saying goes - To really know the man you have to walk in his shoes for a while...

Strangelove
Let us eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we shall surely die.

Baylin
Originally posted by Strangelove
Let us eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we shall surely die.

What about sex? You forgot the sex! No man should die tomorrow with out having lots of sex first!!! eek!

Scythe
Originally posted by Baylin
It all sounds a bit attention seeking to me

Having once been a bit of a twisted-mind youth into christianty and saving the world I can only imagine that they were saying those things in an effort to fit in, to appear on a level with the kids they are trying to reach out to.

To really know if that how those kids feel about their lives you have to get to know them well. As the saying goes - To really know the man you have to walk in his shoes for a while...

I see where you're coming from, but these kids were trying to change, yet look at theirs...

chillmeistergen
Perhaps a sect movement? Pump 'em full of enough shit music, and you might just get a voluntary mass suicide.

Scythe
We can only hope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.