Have You Ever Had an Almost Boy- or Girlfriend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordained
This is killing me. There is this girl up here that I like. I met here last winter and we've been talking ever since. This past summer we told each other that we like each other and I couldn't wait to get back to school.

When we got back to school, we would hold hands and lay in each others laps and hold each other and stuff like that but we're not dating. I've talked to her about it and she said that she likes me but doesn't need a boyfriend right now because she'd lose her focus in school and work and all that stuff.

I was just wondering if I should just wait for this girl since I like her a lot. She's not one of the girls that would just lead someone on. What do you folks think?

C. C. Cowgirl
If she is not ready for a relationship right now, I would say that she is not as interested in you as she claims shrug

If she liked you enough to want you as a boyfriend, she would most likely at least try to make it work somehow yes

Secretus
Life is to short, move on.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Ordained
This is killing me. There is this girl up here that I like. I met here last winter and we've been talking ever since. This past summer we told each other that we like each other and I couldn't wait to get back to school.

When we got back to school, we would hold hands and lay in each others laps and hold each other and stuff like that but we're not dating. I've talked to her about it and she said that she likes me but doesn't need a boyfriend right now because she'd lose her focus in school and work and all that stuff.

I was just wondering if I should just wait for this girl since I like her a lot. She's not one of the girls that would just lead someone on. What do you folks think?

You hold hands and hang all over each other already, making it official is just adding a title to your relationship. You already have what you want.

Ordained
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
If she is not ready for a relationship right now, I would say that she is not as interested in you as she claims shrug

If she liked you enough to want you as a boyfriend, she would most likely at least try to make it work somehow yes That's what I was thinking.

Originally posted by Secretus
Life is to short, move on. Good point.

Originally posted by Tattoo
You hold hands and hang all over each other already, making it official is just adding a title to your relationship. You already have what you want. You think so?

Tattoo
You think so?

Yeah, think of it this way. You're acting like a couple already, minus the kissing and the secks...which you might be able to get without dating her, depending on how she is, you're in an open ended relationship. You can hang out with her and be all over her as more than a friend/less than a boyfriend, and still be open to go do stuff with other girls.

Punkyhermy

If she liked you enough to want you as a boyfriend, she would most likely at least try to make it work somehow yes

you can't automatically assume she;s not interested. her actions seem to show that she is. but maybe something is holding her back. something she's suspiciously being very shady about.

really talk to her. before you make a decision as to what to do, KNOW the exact reason why she can't commit officially.

Ordained
Actually, I've decided to wait for sex until marriage and so has she. I don't know why she has but I made my decision after my son's mother died in a car crash a few months after he was born. But the other stuff is what's going on. She's talking to some guy that likes her and I'm talking to some girl that likes me.

Ordained
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
you can't automatically assume she;s not interested. her actions seem to show that she is. but maybe something is holding her back. something she's suspiciously being very shady about.

really talk to her. before you make a decision as to what to do, KNOW the exact reason why she can't commit officially. I like that idea. But it's already been done. She said she wants to concentrate on school right now.

Punkyhermy
Actually, I've decided to wait for sex until marriage and so has she. I don't know why she has but I made my decision after my son's mother died in a car crash a few months after he was born. But the other stuff is what's going on. She's talking to some guy that likes her and I'm talking to some girl that likes me.

see?

you don't know enough about her.

quit with the cuddling. sit a table between you too and talk.it.out.

Tattoo

Then there you go, the only thing missing would be kisses and showing your affection in ways more than holding hands. Becoming official is just that, becoming official.

Punkyhermy
I like that idea. But it's already been done. She said she wants to concentrate on school right now.

But she alraedy IS all couply with you no? How will adding a title affect anything?

I sense she isn't telling the truth.erm

Ordained
It's just a confusing situation to me. It's been a long time since I've had a girlfriend and I kinda don't know how to handle the situation.

Tattoo
It's just a confusing situation to me. It's been a long time since I've had a girlfriend and I kinda don't know how to handle the situation.

Don't think too much about it. Let things flow naturally.

Ordained
Yeah confused It is only two weeks into the school year.

Jack of Storms

Think of one thing that you'll ever do that's longer than life.

Ordained
Ignor

JLred
i almost had a gf...i think...i hope....but I'm a nerd-ish guy....

god i suck. laughing

lord xyz

If she liked you enough to want you as a boyfriend, she would most likely at least try to make it work somehow yes Nah, she's just an idiot.

Ordained
Originally posted by JLred
i almost had a gf...i think...i hope....but I'm a nerd-ish guy....

god i suck. laughing kisssNerd-ish people need love too laughing out loud

Originally posted by lord xyz
Nah, she's just an idiot. laughing

Nanami_XIV

Same thing for me..but with a boy...and I've known him 10 years... my friend has talked to him and (he has a girlfriend but never talks about her) he said he's worried that'll destroy our LONG friendship if something DID go wrong...

Ordained
Well I just came to the realization that I am done with girls for now. I'm not saying that I'm going gay, I'm just fed up with the oppisite sex right now. I'm just going to worry about school and work and my son and just let what the hell ever happens happen smile

Grinning Goku

Mr Parker
yeah I would say gradually wait her out.

Ordained
That may take to long and I did honestly think about that but whatever. Whatever happens happens. I have a son, job and college to worry about.

JLred
kisssNerd-ish people need love too laughing out loud

laughing
i'm not a nerd but more of a gamer...so...

Ordained
Well either way it goes, you still need love... right?

Captain REX
My 8th grade year, I had at least six girls with completely serious crushes on me. However, none of them made a move to avoid hurting each other, then went ***** crazy at each other for not making a move, then got over me and I went to high school.

Girls suck.

Ordained
Originally posted by Captain REX
My 8th grade year, I had at least six girls with completely serious crushes on me. However, none of them made a move to avoid hurting each other, then went ***** crazy at each other for not making a move, then got over me and I went to high school.

Girls suck. Indeed no expression

JLred
Well either way it goes, you still need love... right?

maybe...just maybe...last year i was into the whole looking good and trying to get a gf and it didn't work out so well so this year i'm just waiting for SSBB and Halo3....although i still try on the gf thing....

Ordained
All I have to say is don't get your hopes up because that is the quickest way of getting hurt.

JLred
All I have to say is don't get your hopes up because that is the quickest way of getting hurt.
yeah

last year i liked this girl and she would always talk to me in the summer and when school started i didn't have her for classes but on valentines day i got her a teddy bear...a kinda big one but i wanted to give it to her but i didn't see her so i gave it to her friend to give it to her and well it said "i love you" and i didn't love her but it's all they had...

well she gets it and i hear rumors that she gave it away and one of her guy friends and my friend gave me her # and i just called to ask if she gave it away 'cause if she did i'd be pissed...well she didn't it seems she lent it to her friend who didn't get anything...my closest friend told me that....well that was it....

i really think i f*cked that one up and now this year i have her for a 1 1/2 class and i think she thinks i'm an obsessive freak and it's pissing me off 'cause i gave up last year....

well i just want to tell her not to think of me like that...but meh...

Ordained
laughing out loud I don't mean to laugh but that is a funny story. You have the rest of your life to worry about girls. Try concentrating on something else right now like school or work. Something that gets your mind off of the opposite sex.

JLred
yeah that was a pretty f*cked up year...

yeah i focus on getting in shape...

Ordained
That's a good one. I'm working out because I have a fashion show to do in a couple of months. Feb to be exact.

JLred
read it in the Tell the truth about yourself thread...southpole?

a little gangster no?

Ordained
Hey. You have to start somewhere and I am half black. But I'll holla at you tomorrow. Fatherly duties call wavey

ADarksideJedi
Nope.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.