I'm an uncle again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
My sister just gave birth (within the last couple minutes) to a 7lb 5oz boy. Landen James Collins. eek! He's got a head full of bright red hair. stick out tongue

This is her 3rd child, making me an uncle 6 times over. Dunno when I'll get to meet him since they live in Tennessee.

Mr. Bacon
congrats smile

Lana
w00t

Reverend Axel
Aint my baby.

C. C. Cowgirl
Congratulations lion

Tattoo
Once I have pictures sent to me I'll put them up.

Ordained
Congrats.

Lana
Originally posted by Tattoo
Once I have pictures sent to me I'll put them up.

Tell someone in your family to take a picture with a camera phone and email it to you stick out tongue

Tattoo
Originally posted by Lana
Tell someone in your family to take a picture with a camera phone and email it to you stick out tongue

Nah, mom's got her good camera with her and is gonna be leaving the hospital soon (she's gotta watch over the other little ones, who won't want to be in the hospital all day) and she'll get on a computer to upload.

Why use a crappy camera phone with terrible quality when you can have high res cuteness. stick out tongue

Lana
Nah, mom's got her good camera with her and is gonna be leaving the hospital soon (she's gotta watch over the other little ones, who won't want to be in the hospital all day) and she'll get on a computer to upload.

Why use a crappy camera phone with terrible quality when you can have high res cuteness. stick out tongue

True stick out tongue

Bardock42
My sister just gave birth (within the last couple minutes) to a 7lb 5oz boy. Landen James Collins. eek! He's got a head full of bright red hair. stick out tongue

This is her 3rd child, making me an uncle 6 times over. Dunno when I'll get to meet him since they live in Tennessee.

If the other nieces and nephews didn't die I permit you from using "again" in this case.

ladygrim
Congratulations

TRH
CONGRATS!

Kelly_Bean
I feel quite sorry for that child. laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
congrats.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bardock42
If the other nieces and nephews didn't die I permit you from using "again" in this case.

p-prohibit, you moron.

Wild-Cherry
eek!

Congratulations!

Post lots of pics pleaaaaseee big grin

lord xyz
Nice. thumb up

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

I see you can never turn your ****tardness off.

I feel quite sorry for your boyfriends tiny penis, it's riddled with Daniels diseases.

SelphieT
Doesn't that make you still an uncle? Instead of......an uncle again?

Tattoo
Originally posted by SelphieT
Doesn't that make you still an uncle? Instead of......an uncle again?

Does it matter? No.

SelphieT
Does it matter? No.

Yeah I know, but its just always something I've thought about.

Piggle Humsy
baby happy

She should come visit you with Landen around the beginning of December.. say... between the 1st & 5th sly

Dgw2007
congrates ... my sister is pregnant again

Shelbert Lemon
Major congrats Ken and best wishes to little Landen. happy

Lana
Where're the pics, Ken! stick out tongue

Tattoo
Originally posted by Lana
Where're the pics, Ken! stick out tongue

shrug I have no idea. I took a nap earlier so I might have missed the announcement that they were sent. I'll check my mom's account.

Röland
I'm going to be an Uncle soon.

Kbai. 31

Naz
eek! Congrats Lancykens!

Tattoo
Got some pics! eek!

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/Landon1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/Landon2.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/Landon3.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/Landon4.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/Tattooed-Geek/Landon5.jpg

silver_tears
Why's the kid's shirt misspelled?

Lana
Yay baby! big grin

Tattoo
Originally posted by silver_tears
Why's the kid's shirt misspelled?

Turns out it's not...

They decided to spell it Landon, and didn't tell me.

Scythe
I'm glad to hear that Ken, congratulations! Share tons of happy moments when you get a chance to see him.

Blax_Hydralisk
Congrats, Ken!

Shoulda named him Lando though 131

But congrats all the same stick out tongue

Tattoo
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Congrats, Ken!

Shoulda named him Lando though 131

But congrats all the same stick out tongue

That'll be his nickname.

Strangelove
BABIEZ!!!! eek!

Congrats, Uncle Ken.

Scythe
He's a real cutie!

Tattoo
Originally posted by Scythe
He's a real cutie!

Thanks. happy But we should be talking about the baby.

Piggle Humsy
laughing

dadudemon

or...how about a cell phone that takes High rez pictures...? Samsung SGH-A707...Iphone...just two that come to mind that take 2 megapixel pictures...

Hope the baby and mom are doing well.

Bardock42
Originally posted by SelphieT
Doesn't that make you still an uncle? Instead of......an uncle again? I made that point before. Alas, in a most moronic way.

Tattoo
Originally posted by dadudemon
or...how about a cell phone that takes High rez pictures...? Samsung SGH-A707...Iphone...just two that come to mind that take 2 megapixel pictures...

2 megapixel is not high rez. ermm My 3.1 megapixel camera isn't even high rez. High rez requires it to be extra clear, even if the image is farking huge.

Piggle Humsy

he posted pictures.. why are you still going on about cameras.. we all moved on no expression

dadudemon
2 megapixel is not high rez. ermm My 3.1 megapixel camera isn't even high rez. High rez requires it to be extra clear, even if the image is farking huge.

High rez is 2073600 pixels...or 1920*1080...2 megapixel means 2 million pixels...that's what I mean by "a cell phone that takes High rez pictures"; that's the bar at which high resolution has been set at...for right now. Do you remember when the first digital "megapixel" camera was released? I do...it was supposed to be a big deal...now cameras are capable of 160 megapixels...

this camera can do it...but it is pretty big and it costs $33-$36 thousand dollars.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z238/dadudemon/seitz-6x17-photographer.jpg

Anyway...Piggle Humsy, its called creating a resolution before the "customer" experiences an issue in the future. I had nothing but good inentions…

Syren
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

What is wrong with you? Nasty, agonizingly obnoxious b!tch.

§P0oONY
Landen.... Kid's going to get bullied for sure with a name like that.

Congrats though Ken.

Syren
It's Landon mhm

§P0oONY
Still a ridiculous name... srug

Tattoo
Originally posted by Syren
It's Landon mhm

Not his fault, I typed Landen at first. stick out tongue

What is wrong with you? Nasty, agonizingly obnoxious b!tch.

Thank you. happy I ****ing hate that c*nt.

§P0oONY
You realise all this means is you have 1 more present to buy? stick out tongue

Syren
Not his fault, I typed Landen at first. stick out tongue

He should be more aware stick out tongue

I fully understand and share your hate. Shall we hate the c**t together? hug

Tattoo

Syren
I would probably stamp on her, if I could... or do something rather abusive with an office chair hmm

§P0oONY
Oh my, I;m falling in love with Tatoo and Syren... They share my hatred... touched

Syren
WHAT do you MEAN, FALLING in LOVE?

Aren't you already? cry

§P0oONY
WHAT do you MEAN, FALLING in LOVE?

Aren't you already? cry Oh yeah........ lookaround

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=worst+kmc+member+userid%3A54237 big grin

Tattoo

§P0oONY
I think Piggle might have a problem with that...buuuuut she'll understand because she hates the inbred Kentuckian too.
We should totally have a foursome orgy in her blood... hmm

Piggle Humsy

Tattoo

Piggle Humsy
I think we should all sign a petition to get Raz to kill ban her.. haermm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
You didn't even spell his name right? what kind of love is that?!! mhm What kind of love? What kind of love?! How about unconditional!? mhm

But yeah... 400% on the petition idea... hmm

Tattoo

dadudemon
Okay....I don't get it...did I miss something? Why does EVERYONE hate Kelly_Bean? Other than the NAZ incident...what did she do "wrong"?

Tattoo
Okay....I don't get it...did I miss something? Why does EVERYONE hate Kelly_Bean? Other than the NAZ incident...what did she do "wrong"?

She's an annoying ****.

§P0oONY
mhm 500%
Woah... Let's not say things we'll regret!
Naz incident? I hate her because her posts are always either about her love life (as if we give a shit) or are filled with malice.

Syren
Wasn't an incident. Incident in that context implies accident. Wasn't an accident. She's a biatch.

§P0oONY
Link?

Piggle Humsy

Secretus
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Some people just deserve to die.. she's one of them shrugrin

That's harsh.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Secretus
That's harsh.

But true.

dadudemon

Tattoo
I didn't see her talk about her boyfriend/s very much...I see the opposite; I see people make fun of her boyfriend more than I see her bring up her boyfriend...and this malice things?...I say that she struck the first blow in the Naz incident, other than that, everyone is on her case.

I dunno, I just hate it when people are mean...I sound like a pussy but that's the way I am. It was very very mean for her to make that comment to Tattoo about the baby...is it justified though?

You've obviously never been around on KMC much if you hadn't seen how much she talks about her love life, mostly her previous boyfriend...or should I say fiancee?

Her comments to others are usually full of malice and anger, which brings all the shit on her that we post. Not to mention she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

shin_gear

This is her 3rd child, making me an uncle 6 times over. Dunno when I'll get to meet him since they live in Tennessee. Aww happy

Congrats.

Syren
I didn't see her talk about her boyfriend/s very much...I see the opposite; I see people make fun of her boyfriend more than I see her bring up her boyfriend...and this malice things?...I say that she struck the first blow in the Naz incident, other than that, everyone is on her case.

I dunno, I just hate it when people are mean...I sound like a pussy but that's the way I am. It was very very mean for her to make that comment to Tattoo about the baby...is it justified though?

It's not unfounded, truly smile

Mr Parker
yahoo. Happy Dance big grin

Tattoo
Big ole cute baby. smile

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/8835/monkeyit9.jpg

Piggle Humsy
awww so adorable happy

Tattoo
You can really see his crazy hair in this one. stick out tongue

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/1734/redheadfm1.jpg

Rogue Jedi
so how many times now are you an uncle two for me, Alex and Will.

Piggle Humsy
Ickle Weasley Tee Hee giggle00

Tattoo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so how many times now are you an uncle two for me, Alex and Will.

In order...

Taylor - 8 years old now.
Alicia - About to be 7.
Katie - 5 years old.
Scottie - 5 years old.
Gracie - Turns 3 in a week.
Landon - 6 days old.

Rogue Jedi
In order...

Taylor - 8 years old now.
Alicia - About to be 7.
Katie - 5 years old.
Scottie - 5 years old.
Gracie - Turns 3 in a week.
Landon - 6 days old. jeezeuz, Ken.....how many sisters do you have?

My 4 year old nephew Will loves the hell outta me. He somes to my house and goes straight for my lightsabers and hot wheels. I have began instilling a love for SW in him, and he loves Vader. Happy Dance

Tattoo
jeezeuz, Ken.....how many sisters do you have?

My 4 year old nephew Will loves the hell outta me. He somes to my house and goes straight for my lightsabers and hot wheels. I have began instilling a love for SW in him, and he loves Vader. Happy Dance

2 sisters, 3 kids each.

And I've already got mine trained to love Star Wars. They all love it.

Rogue Jedi
2 sisters, 3 kids each.

And I've already got mine trained to love Star Wars. They all love it. He is too young to say Uncle John, so he calls me Gon Gon. laughing

Tattoo
He is too young to say Uncle John, so he calls me Gon Gon. laughing

Before they could say Uncle Kenny, it was Gunkle Inny.

Rogue Jedi
Before they could say Uncle Kenny, it was Gunkle Inny. I am an uncle 3 times, my bad....my neice Kayla, she is.....14? I saw her for the first time in like 10 years or so last month, and MAN she has grown, duh....I took her to see the OT when they were rereleased and she just LOVED THEM. she still loves SW, she was wearing a Darth Vader tee when I saw her. surprisingly she remembered me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.