Iron Man Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
You're Welcome.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by superkronick92
You're Welcome.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

Next year will be the year of the comic book. With TDK, Wolverine and Iron Man. These movies are gonna rock.

Evil_Ash
The Iron Man suit looks awesome.

Soljer
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Next year will be the year of the comic book. With TDK, Wolverine and Iron Man. These movies are gonna rock.

Didn't people say that last year about Spiderman 3, Batman Begins, X-men, Superman....

roughrider
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't people say that last year about Spiderman 3, Batman Begins, X-men, Superman....

How could they have said that last year? All those films were released in different years. Superman in 1978, X-Men in 2000, Batman Begins in 2005, and Spider Man 3 this year. big grin

Next year is The Dark Knight, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine & Watchmen. Looks like a good year to me.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by roughrider
How could they have said that last year? All those films were released in different years. Superman in 1978, X-Men in 2000, Batman Begins in 2005, and Spider Man 3 this year. big grin

Next year is The Dark Knight, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Wolverine & Watchmen. Looks like a good year to me.

Smartass.

grey fox
Is the trailer on youtube ?

Kal of Krypton
I looked for it and could'nt find it so I say not yet.

Lord Prime
NICE

Kazenji
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

Wolverine an't coming out untill 2009 along with the magneto one.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wolverine an't coming out untill 2009 along with the magneto one.

An less otherwise noted Wolverine is scheduled to come out next year.

Kazenji
Don't know where you've got your info from but the Wolverine film "is coming" out 2009

MightyEInherjar
Jesus that looks like it'll be a good movie.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't know where you've got your info from but the Wolverine film "is coming" out 2009

How do you know? What website did you find your info on?

Back on topic, The Iron Man trailer is very good. I look forward to the real trailer in a few months, followed by the actual movie next year.

Joseph_Kerr
According to IMDB, Wolverine is slated for 2009.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
According to IMDB, Wolverine is slated for 2009.

Don't trust IMDB but I'll check it out.

Cap'n Happy
I just saw the Iron Man trailer playing before Cloverfield- and it looked very good to me. Downey looks killer as Tony Stark, and more importantly, he seems to have Tony's character down cold (a little of the humor of the Ultimates Stark, which I like). The Armor looks great... actually looks heavy and metallic. The flying scenes were first rate. First looks don't always tell the full story, but I'm optimistic.

LokiBoy
I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it'll hit the mark. It's too hard to tell yet though, otherwise there'd be no fun watching it! cool

Lady Ellie

BruceSkywalker

BruceSkywalker
The new trailer..

http://www.movieweb.com/news/50/26950.php

roughrider
I LOVE this new trailer! eek! Iron Man may be every bit the bullseye that The Dark Knight looks to be, but with a lighter, hip vibe that's perfectly Marvel.

endrict
I like it but not sold as Downey playing Stark yet.

Doctor-Alvis
Oh man, I laughed so hard at "Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by endrict

I'm sold on Downey playing Stark.

Toku King
I HAVe to see this film in theaters, or I'll panic.

Tron
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I'm sold on Downey playing Stark.

Co-signed, verily.

Kazenji
Originally posted by endrict

who would you have picked instead.......tom cruise roll eyes (sarcastic)

suprmanvsbatman
I would have picked Johnny Depp, but Downey Jnr is somehow believable as a raging alcoholic lmao... it looks AMAZING.

superchron
do any of you guys know the music used in Trailer 2 during the action montage at the end?

suprmanvsbatman
Audioslave - Cochise

Black Sabath - Ironman

wink

superchron
Thanks, this movie is gonna rock

suprmanvsbatman
Definetely cannot wait for this smile

Kazenji
Originally posted by suprmanvsbatman
but Downey Jnr is somehow believable as a raging alcoholic lmao... it looks AMAZING.

Well Robert has had trouble with Drugs in the pass, So imo he's pefect for the role.

suprmanvsbatman
Yeah i know lol i was attempting to be funny lol apparantly it didn't read the way i heard it in my head lolol:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.