Ryu Hayabusa runs the Cowgirl gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
He get to choose sword before each fight!
http://havard.no-ip.info/pics/heroes/ryu.png

He get to fully rest between each battle and mend his wounds as well as he can with basic first aid wink

The setting is a cathedral and he is the defender!

1st Foe; Hayate !

2nd Foe; Illidan Stormrage !

3rd Foe; Siegfried Schtauffen !

4th Foe; Master Chief !

5th Foe; Neltharion's true aspect !

FIGHT!

C. C. Cowgirl
Since it seems quite quiet for the moment I start with my opinion raver

I think he makes it to 4 or 5 before he stops lion

Burning thought
when you say illidan from WC 3 do you mean just what he can do in WC 3 or is he at his prime

otherwise i think Neltharian on 5 will definatley get him, the dude is a badass

Sol Valentine
He won't be able to clear it.

C. C. Cowgirl
I speak of Illidan before he got the Eye of Sargeras yes

Burning thought
ahh hmm, Eye of sargerus, he doesnt get it does he, not from what i remember, its the thing he uses to break the top of northrend but i think it gets destroyed or becomes powerless after malfurien intervenes.

or do you mean the Skull of Gul'dan? altho my Warcraft history is a little hazzy, all i kno is that Illidan in WoW would be a badass combatant

C. C. Cowgirl
Eye of Sargeras stick out tongue The artifact that were supposivly to hold the powers of Sargeras himself raver

He wished to use the powers that it provided to destroy the throne smile

He did get it but failed with the throne cry

Burning thought
meh, i still love Lich King, ime glad hes not dead yet, but Blizzard seem to want to kill their WoW now, with their new expansion i bet thats the last of the main characters gone, enemies anyway

C. C. Cowgirl
They will have a plot to fail kill him! The Lich King can not die, as that would be the end of World of Warcraft stick out tongue

He will probably take shelter if he is close of a defeat somewhere and the plot will go on yes

Burning thought
hmm i hope so, they shouldnt even do that, i mean 25 ridiculous little Player characters beating on a badass whos considered one of the most powerful in the WoW universe and thats considering the titans and such, his power seems immense, far too immense for a guild of players. They should just lower his health after the hardest fight in warcraft and then he simply one hits them all, but when they respawn back into the instance and return to the room there could be a chest or sumfin for them to loot from.

either way as you said, they prob wont let him die but they let illidan, hes a shame too

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl

He get to fully rest between each battle and mend his wounds as well as he can with basic first aid wink

1st Foe; Hayate !

4th Foe; Master Chief !

FIGHT! Why is Illidan before MC and Sieg? Illidan crushes him, I mean holy shit, I don't care if Ryu gets the TDS or not.

HonkyTonkMan
Hayabusa can clear this. He'll somehow defy the odds and better his foes.

Sol Valentine
Or use the infamous PIS

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Why is Illidan before MC and Sieg? Illidan crushes him, I mean holy shit, I don't care if Ryu gets the TDS or not.

This is just after Illidan's release from the prison! His weakest state yes

Originally posted by Burning thought
hmm i hope so, they shouldnt even do that, i mean 25 ridiculous little Player characters beating on a badass whos considered one of the most powerful in the WoW universe and thats considering the titans and such, his power seems immense, far too immense for a guild of players. They should just lower his health after the hardest fight in warcraft and then he simply one hits them all, but when they respawn back into the instance and return to the room there could be a chest or sumfin for them to loot from.

either way as you said, they prob wont let him die but they let illidan, hes a shame too

If the Lich King dies, all scourge will perish! He is the one keeping them alive and in motion stick out tongue

WoW will die shockyes

Violent2Dope
Illidan was still more powerful than Busa after being locked up, and Neltharion definately crushes him.

StyleTime
I know next to nothing of the Blizzard guys so I can't comment on those. What are some of their powers that would allow them to beat Hayabusa?

As for the rest, Hayabusa will get up to Master Chief. From there, it depends on how they are armed.

shin_gear
Ryu gets to pick which sword...DDB. I doubt anyone from that list can defeat the Devil Incarnate. smokin'

C. C. Cowgirl
The reason I brought in such powerful characters is because in my previous thread I heard so much about Hayabusa and how powerful he was, all the foes he had conquered and the things he could do with his blade, so I guessed the only biggie to defeat would really be Neltharion stick out tongue

To answer your question;
Illidan;

Illidan is a master of both druidic powers and demonology. He has the power to speak rituals and he possess magical abilities. He also possess an immense amount of stamina and endurance. His speed is impressive and he fights with the aid of two dual blades.

Illidan is also blind, but guided by the dark magic and the mysterious ways of druidism and demonology. He is also capable of putting himself into flames, a highly skilled evader due to his high agility and his use of magic to sense the foe. He is also capable of draining actual life-energy from his foe

At his arrival in WoW, I belive he have learnt the ways of black magic as well

Neltharion;

Neltharion, the Earth-Warder is one of the five dragon aspects. He hates anything that is not of dragon-kin and even though his powers are few, he has great power. In his human aspect, he is pretty much a 'joke', but in his true form, the dragon aspect, his strength, endurance, stamina and speed rise to the skies. He is very resistant to both magic and elemental attacks. His skin is thick and he has the power of shape and form.

Basicly he could turn Hayabusa into an animal if the threat level of his well-being was too high roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Well.. either way Master Chief is below Sigfried. I think Ryu is stopped there.

shin_gear
Can I see a source that confirms he has that ability? Also, I'm at the moment doubting he could do that to every known being.

By the way, the Devil Incarnate can summon a Black Dragon to kill an opponent, and the DDB obliterated a person with one hit...

C. C. Cowgirl
If he is as good as some claimed in my previous thread, then I believe he will get to Neltharion raver

Blax_Hydralisk
"Obliterated someone with one hit".

lol. Regular swords do that too, silly.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by shin_gear
Can I see a source that confirms he has that ability? Also, I'm at the moment doubting he could do that to every known being.

By the way, the Devil Incarnate can summon a Black Dragon to kill an opponent, and the DDB obliterated a person with one hit...

Neltharion is the lord of black dragonkin. He commands all black dragons.

I wonder if that works hmm

As for source, I suggest using
http://www.wowwiki.com/Deathwing
http://www.wowwiki.com/Illidan_Stormrage

Of course some of the information is not said there. However some of the parts that I have spoken of may not be there, they can be accessed in the different games. Just let me know what powers you ponder of and I will tell you why I think what I think lion

shin_gear
Regular swords cut people, not take them out of existence.

Anyway, I'm yet to be persuaded that someone from the list can overcome basically the most powerful, or second most powerful entity in the Gaiden verse, that being the Devil Incarnate.

Oh, I think I'll edit this after reading the post above.

Edit: Bah, I give up.

Blax_Hydralisk
Damn right you will. Fatty.

C. C. Cowgirl
I will not get to know how it ends? cry

Can Neltharion control the black dragon that is summoned, or is it spiritualy linked to the summoner? Because if it has a free will, I think it will bow before Neltharion oh

Tell me! I must know cry

Blax_Hydralisk
Wow, what a cool Hamster.

C. C. Cowgirl
Indeed big grin

shin_gear
I will not get to know how it ends? cry

Can Neltharion control the black dragon that is summoned, or is it spiritualy linked to the summoner? Because if it has a free will, I think it will bow before Neltharion oh

Tell me! I must know cry OK! hug

I don't know. But Dark Dragon is very evil and gave the creator of all existence, Gurdu, some problems. shockyes

C. C. Cowgirl
This is worth looking into shockyes

Can Neltharion command black dragons outside his realm? hmm

Meaning of life just got priority number 2 on my question list roll eyes (sarcastic)

shin_gear
Though I'm not motivated enough to go on further...sad

I want to talk to you on MSN!!

C. C. Cowgirl
Not motivated? hmm

shin_gear
No, and it's 2:09 in the morning. I have classes at 8...so...

C. C. Cowgirl
I am on MSN ermm

First time in weeks no expression

Violent2Dope
Illidan was fast enough to fly to the sky in like 1 second, he makes Ryu look like Bowser in speed.

C. C. Cowgirl
It was a jump yes Illidan can not fly as his wings are broken raver

shin_gear
D.I. can teleport hundreds of meters up in the air and come down to the ground within a second.

C. C. Cowgirl
D.I? ermm

shin_gear
Devil Incarnate. I don't feel like typing it out each time. sad

C. C. Cowgirl
Ah stick out tongue

shin_gear
p: hA

C. C. Cowgirl
Huh? blink

shin_gear
It's your last post backwards. 131

Burning thought
Illidan can fly in WoW and in the WoW video, so he must be able to fly even before WoW because hes had nothing extra added to him to make him fly as far as i know

also curiously is this Deathwing after having the demon soul, before having it, or is he wielding it in this battle, if hes got it then he could beat ryu easily, also whats the battlefield, can Nefarian use his earthen powers to call rock, earth and volcanoes to destroy ryu?

Darth Extecute

1st Foe; Hayate !

4th Foe; Master Chief !

FIGHT!

Illidan is weaker in WC3, but he's far from weak.. He successfully trough the way of magic brought the Naga race back to the upper world and became their leader.. He believed so much in his own powers that he almost defied Sargeras..

The fact that Illidan cannot fly is correct, however he can levitate.. His muscles are highly trained, and the only way that Ryu can possibly pass Illidan is if he's fighting Illidan the second Illidan leaves his cage when Tyrande releases him.. He hasn't been fighting for 10.000 years and isn't warmed up.. Maybe at that point, Ryu can take him down.. If he's unarmed, which he was in the prison.. Illidan is blind, but he senses his surrounding.. It's mission impossible for Ryu to sneak, or ambush him.. Besides, he's huge and his sentinel weapons can quickly disarm Ryu, if he make one single flaw..

The first, third and forth foes I believe Hayabusa can manage.. Hayate is simply underpowered in that specific fight, and so is Siegfried.. They are mere average soldiers if comparing to Hayabusa and the other two.. Master Chief has advanced reflexes and technology, a thick armor and almost unlimited stamina.. However, his speed is no match against the speed that Hayabusa holds and goes down..

Neltharion... Let's not go there.. Since he fought Illidan earlier, he definatly got wounded badly.. No way that he can mend his wounds with basic first aid..

Conclusion: Ryu will go down somewhere between 2 and 4..

shin_gear
Though Ryu gets to pick WHATEVER sword in Ninja Gaiden.

I explained several times what happens when someone uses the Dark Dragon Blade in battle.

Darth Extecute
A man that can with only words bring back an ancient race from the eternal sleep is considered quite powerful.. And since Illidan has a high amount of agility, strength as well as intelligence, I believe he can counter the ninja with whichever blade he picks.. If you look closely at the sentinel blades of Illidan, you'll see that they are specificly adapted to be capable of disarming armed hostiles.. Axes, swords, spears and any close-combat weapons is in the threat-area if striking Illidan..

shin_gear
I said a while ago that I wasn't going to go further but then changed my mind. I'll just quote something that I posted in another topic and may or may not post anymore here..
The Devil Incarnate 313hXmi-5LosMA48H57GHymX0Anyone wielding the Dark Dragon Blade manifests into the Devil Incarnate.

Darth Extecute
None of the two works..

Darth Extecute
I looked at some video's of Dark Dragon Blade, but none that seem to provide any proof that he becomes an "unstoppable killer" or anything like that.. Illidan have fought mighty foes, he have been provided mighty magical powers by Sargeras himself.. He knows the magic and memories of Gul'Dan and all the magical aspects that the world can provide.. He sees any magic and therefore nothing Hayabusa can do that is enchanted or lead by magic is a surprise for him.. His therefore drudical powers and his demon half will fight Ryu under at least equal terms, if he is the devil's incarnate..

Illidan have fought Arthas, Maiev, Malfurion and I even believe he have fought Archimonde.. Anyone who can stand the ground against either of those deserve more than the benefit of a doubt against a ninja with an empowered sword..

As I mentioned before, the sentinel blades of Illidan is formed to disarm.. What happens when/if Ryu drops his sword? Not much of an incarnation at that point, I believe..

C. C. Cowgirl
DE eek!

I did not know you were an Illidan fanboy shockno

Darth Extecute
Hello smile

And I'm not.. But I'm going by fact.. Illidan is a truly powerful character, and if Ryu makes it out alive from him, he sure will get a tough one with the next ones.. He will be wounded, and the upcoming foes will not exactly be healing him..

shin_gear
I never said he was unstoppable...it's my honest opinion that the Devil Incarnate (Once again, anyone using the Dark Dragon Blade in battle. A ninja, a statue, anything, that manifests into the Devil Incarnate and attains the power of the Dark Dragon himself) could possibly defeat Illidian. About dropping the sword, no. He can make it levitate, teleport it, teleport himself, and become intangible. All of this is shown in the game, which I've owned since 2005.

Edit: I feel happy for you and your love. happy

Darth Extecute
I never said he was unstoppable...it's my honest opinion that the Devil Incarnate (Once again, anyone using the Dark Dragon Blade in battle. A ninja, a statue, anything, that manifests into the Devil Incarnate and attains the power of the Dark Dragon himself) could possibly defeat Illidian. About dropping the sword, no. He can make it levitate, teleport it, teleport himself, and become intangible. All of this is shown in the game, which I've owned since 2005.

You didn't, but after I read the other thread it seemed like Devin Incarnate was some kind of super-killing machine.. It would help, but I'm not certain it would help enough..

Edit: Thank you happy

StyleTime
Can someone give some more specific feats for the Blizzard guys? I just keep hearing how powerful they are, but no real answer that quantify the power? I'm not saying Hayabusa can beat them, I just want to know what it is they could do to him.

shin_gear
I'm sick of debating Hayabusa around here when he's allowed to pick any weapon in the Ninja Gaiden verse. It's annoying hearing people ask how powerful he would be with the DDB when people wielding the DDB have already demonstrated it's power, as shown in those two videos above, and the power shown in the first video wasn't even when the blade was at its prime. As for abilities, he'd at least retain the ones he originally has.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by StyleTime
Can someone give some more specific feats for the Blizzard guys? I just keep hearing how powerful they are, but no real answer that quantify the power? I'm not saying Hayabusa can beat them, I just want to know what it is they could do to him.

A good way to learn about the different characters would be to look at;

http://www.wowwiki.com for warcraft characters happy

However, not all can be found there. You can also use the strategy guide that can be found at:

http://www.battle.net and click your way to warcraft 3! It too tells some about the character and the background happy

A third place to check out would be the encyclopedia, timeline and lore at:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/index.html

You can not really find all the information about the characters, because they are many and the Warcraft lore has to be among the deepest game stories I know of stick out tongue

To know some things, you will have to participate in the game. For example, in the game Illidan can walk on water but this is not stated in any of the links smile

Darth Extecute
I'm sick of debating Hayabusa around here when he's allowed to pick any weapon in the Ninja Gaiden verse. It's annoying hearing people ask how powerful he would be with the DDB when people wielding the DDB have already demonstrated it's power, as shown in those two videos above, and the power shown in the first video wasn't even when the blade was at its prime. As for abilities, he'd at least retain the ones he originally has.

I'm asking because the video isn't really showing much.. He summons a dragon at the end, but other than that, it wasn't very impressive.. The man that he fought grew a couple of sizes and his apprearance changed.. Guessing this increased all his physical abilities a lot.. It probably provides him with powers as well.. But be honest.. The video isn't showing much of the powers that the blade provides, is it? And it most definatly doesn't show what it does to Hayabusa..

shin_gear
You've watched both videos, haven't you? By then you would know the Devil Incarnate can/has:

Considering the first video,

1. Turn a vast garden into a burning hell within seconds.

2. Lift and explode ground from underneath.

3. Resistance to lava.

Regarding second video:

1. Disintegrate a person with a single hit of the Dark Dragon Blade.

2. Travel really fast.

3. Knock opponents off gaurd with single strikes.

4. Summon a Black Dragon to come to take away the soul of the opponent.

Those videos were not supposed to show you what Hayabusa can do with the blade. Ryu never acquired said weapon since he isn't evil. Instead, he used the True Dragon Sword against it, which is essentially the most effective weapon that could counter the power contained within the Dark Dragon Blade.

However, since it has been stated that Ryu could pick any weapon from his arsenal in the opening post, he can use the DDB as it's part of his arsenal in the game, and said weapon can be picked and used to fight enemies. Once again, he doesn't use it in the story since he's the good guy. What would actually happen if he was to use the DDB is the same thing you saw happen to both of those beings in the video.

I really don't think you should just off the bat say that Hayabusa stands little chances against two of those characters considering all that's been said, and considering you apparently have little knowledge of the world of Ninja Gaiden. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It's not like I said no one in the gauntlet would have little chances to defeat Ryu either, considering I myself do not know of the other guys much, which is why I don't make statements such as he/she would very unlikely defeat him. I simply gave my opinion that Hayabusa could clear it, but you're making it sound like he has very low chances even as being basically the most powerful entity in the Gaiden universe...

Burning thought
what we have to remember is that this is him in Warcraft 3, not WoW or when he gets Sergerus eye

although he still may have most of the WoW powers before this, for example the Blades of Azzinoth can summon a pair of large burning elementals and Illidan can shoot laserlike beams which combust anything they hit, for example even concrete bursts into demonic flames

shin_gear
Meant to make an edit...I meant to say that the videos do not show Ryu doing anything as the D.I. It shows the Vigoor Emperor and Murai doing things as the D.I., but the D.I.'s power is fixed no matter who's wielding the blade at a given moment. DDB is part of Ryu's arsenal in the game.

Darth Extecute
You've watched both videos, haven't you? By then you would know the Devil Incarnate can/has:

Considering the first video,

1. Turn a vast garden into a burning hell within seconds.

2. Lift and explode ground from underneath.

3. Resistance to lava.

Regarding second video:

1. Disintegrate a person with a single hit of Dark Dragon Blade.

2. Travel really fast.

3. Knock opponents off gaurd with single strikes.

4. Summon a Black Dragon to come to take away the soul of the opponent.

Those videos were not supposed to show you what Hayabusa can do with the blade. Ryu never acquired said weapon since he isn't evil. Instead, he used the True Dragon Sword against it, which is essentially the most effective weapon that could counter the power contained within the Dark Dragon Blade.

However, since it has been stated that Ryu could pick any weapon from his arsenal in the opening post, he can use the DDB as it's part of his arsenal in the game, and said weapon can be picked and used to fight enemies. Once again, he doesn't use it in the story since he's the good guy. What would actually happen if he was to use the DDB is the same thing you saw happen to both of those beings in the video.

I really don't think you should just off the bat say that Hayabusa stands little chances against your characters considering all that's been said, and considering you apparently have little knowledge of the world of Ninja Gaiden. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It's not like I said no one in the gauntlet would have little chances to defeat Ryu either, considering I myself do not know of the other guys, which is why I don't make statements such as he/she would very unlikely defeat him. I simply gave my opinion that Hayabusa could clear it, but you're making it sound like he has very low chances even as being basically the most powerful entity in the Gaiden universe...

First video-

1. From what it appeared, the garden was an illusion. Or it could be a triggered event, as nothing indicates it is the actual sword that does it.. I mean, he fell trough a deep black hole and wind up at a sunny, roofless paradise.. Then he suddenly was in a cave, where he fought this monster..

2. Illidan is resistant to fire and extremely endurant, which means that an explosion is not that big of a deal.. And like C. C. kindly mentioned earlier, he can walk on water.. But the fact is not that he walks on water.. He walks above the water.. He levitates, and walks in the air ((As a cool side-effect, he makes the water beneath him burn as he walks))

3. As Illidan has hooves that create fire and flames themselves as he walk, and he is resistant to fire and since he can set himself on fire in the actual Warcraft game, combined with the fact that he levitates.. I do not think a sea of lava is a threat for Illidan if DDB decides to summon it..

Second video-

1. I saw the attack and it was pretty neat.. However it was a decapitation and that would cause the death of most people, no matter what sword they get cut by..

2. _oZ49IKmWIQ

At 02:27 Illidan makes a leap.. In order to travel such height and in such speed, you got to have great muscles in your leg.. Especially considering his size and weight.. We have never actually seen Illidan run, but that's only because he have never needed to.. He've always been capable of keeping himself in control of the situation..

3. Illidan knocked Arthas the Death Knight off guard with a few strikes, and that my friend, is a merit.. Arthas as the deathknight is extremely heavy, and he wields the frostmourn, which is one of the most powerful swords in Azeroth..

4. Illidan brought an entire race back to life by using black magic.. He consumed the skull of Gul'Dan.. I believe that Ryu Hayabusa will never face anyone as cunning in magic as Illidan.. He even sacreficed his eyes in order to master magic, that was given to him by the great titan Sargeras..

He successfully enslaved Magtheridon, ruler of Outlands.. Magtheridon is a powerful pitlord, but I wont push it and say he's stronger than Mannoroth, because I dont know.. But I know he's very powerful and that it required highly advance magical enchantments to keep him in place..

Since Illidan understands all art of magic, I think his soul is safeguarded from the soul-feasting dragon..

The reason I'm judging Hayabusa, is because he's a ninja, and he's a human.. It's hard not too, as Illidan is a corrupted half-elf/half-demon that have been given powers by both Sargeras and has the powers and memories of Gul'Dan.. That possess the understanding of all magic.. He was even born with supreme magical strength beyond what normal elves could hold, and elves are keepers of magic for a reason..

I'm sorry if your not willing to debate wether Ryu can make it trough or not, but you are quite clearly implying that he would pull it of, against 5 horribly talented warriors ((To a degree)) where two of them are among the most powerful beings on Azeroth..
Since you do believe this, and I dont, then we bring a purpose to this thread..

We are meant to debate on this forum if we have difference of opinions, until one of us give in.. It is what Vs Forums are about.. And since I know so little about Hayabusa, and your talk of him and the sword is nothing but speculations as he hasn't actually used it... Can you honestly blame me for continue the debate? Your point is an speculation of what could happen, while all the information I've providen is fact..

Teach me about Ryu Hayabusa, since I know very little of him.. Maybe once I get to know him better, I'll give in to your ideas about how he can defeat Illidan..

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
what we have to remember is that this is him in Warcraft 3, not WoW or when he gets Sergerus eye

although he still may have most of the WoW powers before this, for example the Blades of Azzinoth can summon a pair of large burning elementals and Illidan can shoot laserlike beams which combust anything they hit, for example even concrete bursts into demonic flames

He hasn't grown that much more powerful in WoW.. He has made a few advancements, but the parts that I've mentioned have been there before..

shin_gear
Well I'm not reading all that...lol...not after I said that I gave up two pages ago...but I'll just say this:

1. The garden was not an illusion. You could clearly hear the roses crackling as Ryu gets on his two feet, and we don't hear illusions. Therefore we know that the garden is really there. Also, you do know that even if we consider it an illusion when it's not, the D.I. still has nuked the ground from beneath and caused lava pits to form all over? About the walls that you see, they weren't quite visible at first. The palace Ryu was in before at first seemed to be an illusion of a palace that defied gravity, since it was actually upside down, but it turned out it wasn't one at all.

The sword did not just decapitate the guy. His entire body disintegrated. Only his loose clothes and some of his blood was left behind.

Darth Extecute
Well I'm not reading all that...lol...not after I said that I gave up two pages ago...but I'll just say this:

1. The garden was not an illusion. You could clearly hear the roses crackling as Ryu gets on his two feet, and we don't hear illusions. Therefore we know that the garden is really there. Also, you do know that even if we consider it an illusion when it's not, the D.I. still has nuked the ground from beneath and caused lava pits to form all over? About the walls that you see, they weren't quite visible at first. The palace Ryu was in before at first seemed to be an illusion of a palace that defied gravity, since it was actually upside down, but it turned out it wasn't one at all.

The sword did not just decapitate the guy. His entire body disintegrated. Only his loose clothes and some of his blood was left behind.

Smell, feeling and such doesn't prove anything..

The illusion can be as strong as the illusionist..

This video might be a little irrelevant, but look in this video anywhere between 01:08 and 06:08 and you'll see that the illusion is as strong as the illusionist in cases.. This illusionist managed to create solid illusions..

rjc7p374usQ

shin_gear
Giving the D.I. illusionary powers would actually put him above the level that I thought he was at...laughing out loud

That basically means that all that he's done to that area still remains to be a feat of his, that is wrecking everything you see during the duration of the video after the "illusion" is gone. You clearly see land and all sorts of debri being destroyed and exploded in the video. If the D.I. indeed has illusionary powers than he could probably, make his opponents see things that he wants them to see. I'm positive that it's not an illusion though, since the entire Emperor's palace would also have to be an illusion, and it's outright ridiculous to say that it is one.

Darth Extecute
Giving the D.I. illusionary powers would actually put him above the level that I thought he was at...laughing out loud

That basically means that all that he's done to that area still remains to be a feat of his, that is wrecking everything you see during the duration of the video after the "illusion" is gone. You clearly see land and all sorts of debri being destroyed and exploded in the video. If the D.I. indeed has illusionary powers than he could probably, make his opponents see things that he wants them to see. I'm positive that it's not an illusion though, since the entire Emperor's palace would also have to be an illusion, and it's outright ridiculous to say that it is one.

Or below, as you thought he turned the whole place into an inferno.. There should be subtitles in videos to make sure the watcher knows what he's getting..

shin_gear
Either way, he changed the look of the scene...if you want to believe it's an illusion, that's fine. Our opinions just differ and I can't find a good source confirming that the place went from luscious garden to hell, or vice versa, but the power that it took to perform the feat is not different. If he could nuke land by apparently doing nothing but standing where he is, of course, starting from the instant after the garden has disappeared, I'm sure he can wither away a garden.

Darth Extecute
Even if he could, that wouldnt help him at all against Illidan, for stated reasons.. And if he did destroy the field, he'd get an even tougher time against Neltharion, as Neltharion is BIG.. The tiny little cave that was created in the video is like.. the leg of Neltharion, at the very least..

Superboy Prime
The Master Chief can stop him.

I split it 5/10 for either of them.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The Master Chief can stop him.

I split it 5/10 for either of them.

He most certainly wont do the full run.. But I think Master Chief will be the easiest encounter, but he might be quite sore after fighting the others first..

shin_gear
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Even if he could, that wouldnt help him at all against Illidan, for stated reasons.. And if he did destroy the field, he'd get an even tougher time against Neltharion, as Neltharion is BIG.. The tiny little cave that was created in the video is like.. the leg of Neltharion, at the very least.. Can you show me a pic of Neltharion so I can see how big he is?

Also, you're aware you're saying he's bigger than this entire area:U-CTsxvssCsAlso I hate to tell you this, but you haven't really told why Ryu as the Devil Incarnate would not be able to hold his own against Illidan. The greatest thing you mentioned about him was his action of bringing back a race that has been asleep for a long time with magic, or something of that sort, and you mentioned his speed, which doesn't match Ryu's, as he has teleportation and would have flight as a result of becoming the D.I.

I really don't see how Illidan would fare against a Dark Dragon coming to take his soul away. It's fine though, we just have our opinions of how the fight between them would undergo.

Darth Extecute
Can you show me a pic of Neltharion so I can see how big he is?

Also, you're aware you're saying he's bigger than this entire area:Also I hate to tell you this, but you haven't really told why Ryu as the Devil Incarnate would not be able to hold his own against Illidan. The greatest thing you mentioned about him was his action of bringing back a race that has been asleep for a long time with magic, or something of that sort, and you mentioned his speed, which doesn't match Ryu's, as he has teleportation and would have flight as a result of becoming the D.I.

I really don't see how Illidan would fare against a Dark Dragon coming to take his soul away. It's fine though, we just have our opinions of how the fight between them would undergo.

Alright, the area was a little larger than it appears.. There's unfortunatly no pictures accessable with his true size, as he's reduced in the game.. He's of larger size in the books.. But yeah, you're right, as he's probably around the size of that cave, not his leg..

http://crimsonwrath.net/addons/forums/gallery2/d/641-1/NefarianLive.jpg

And Illidan is a talented warrior in many many ways.. And his blades make it easier to disarm a foe, and due to his speed he would force Ryu to defenses, and that's never a good position to be in.. Illidan has the size, strength and endurance to play with the ninja...

And I could say the same about you, really.. You haven't exactly told much about the blade, even though you think you might.. You keep telling he becomes the devil's incarnate, and I say big deal.. How he sends a magical dark dragon to attack Illidan and drain his soul.. But since Illidan knows all magic, there's nothing the dragon can do really.. Illidan has a hell lot of stamina and can with ease dodge the dragon with whatever it tries, while fighting Ryu at the same time..

So, what other than wreck the ground, summon a dragon and increase his physical shape and abilities can this sword do for Ryu?

shin_gear
You think that thing is big as the entire area? Wow....rofl...

That dragon is about as big as the Flame Dragon fought in Chapter 12 of the game.

You could say the same about me yes, considering I myself admitted that I don't know that much about those two, or WoW for that matter.

The info I gave is about as much as me saying the Dark Dragon has been growing in power since the dawn of history, and plunged the world into chaos and gave problems to the creator of all elements, Gurdu, who gave birth to all existence.

I've also said that one hit from the blade disintegrated a human leaving only his clothes and blood behind. I've also said that the D.I. can:

1. Teleport.

2. Levitate and travel very fast.

3. Possess massive amounts of durability.

All of these are shown in my videos.

I should also mention that he can create weapons out of thin air (He was shown creating shurikens out of nothing in the video) and shoot omnidirectional beams as well, so his degree of magic is also great. In addition he could defend against magical spells with the Dark Dragon Blade as it blocks all of Hayabusa's ninpo, which isn't surprising since this is no ordinary blade.

What's wrong with saying Ryu could clear this, is that the same as saying he has a 100% chance of clearing it? Saying he could finish it could mean he has a .01% chance of clearing it dude...so saying it's possible that he can only means that it's not impossible, and that is again, my opinion and we share two different ones. Go figure.

Darth Extecute
There's unfortunatly no pictures accessable with his true size, as he's reduced in the game..

To ease visual gameplay..

shin_gear
How can I figure out his true size? Also dude, the demon Vigoor split the Earth at one point, and his power pales to that of the Devil Incarnate's.

Darth Extecute
You think that thing is big as the entire area? Wow....rofl...

That dragon is about as big as the Flame Dragon fought in Chapter 12 of the game.

You could say the same about me yes, considering I myself admitted that I don't know that much about those two, or WoW for that matter.

The info I gave is about as much as me saying the Dark Dragon has been growing in power since the dawn of history, and plunged the world into chaos and gave problems to the creator of all elements, Gurdu, who gave birth to all existence.

I've also said that one hit from the blade disintegrated a human leaving only his clothes and blood behind. I've also said that the D.I. can:

1. Teleport.

2. Levitate and travel very fast.

3. Possess massive amounts of durability.

All of these are shown in my videos.

I should also mention that he can create weapons out of thin air (He was shown creating shurikens out of nothing in the video) and shoot omnidirectional beams as well, so his degree of magic is also great. In addition he could defend against magical spells with the Dark Dragon Blade as it blocks all of Hayabusa's ninpo, which isn't surprising since this is no ordinary blade.

What's wrong with saying Ryu could clear this, is that the same as saying he has a 100% chance of clearing it? Saying he could finish it could mean he has a .01% chance of clearing it dude...so saying it's possible that he can only means that it's not impossible, and that is again, my opinion and we share two different ones. Go figure.

You seem quite new to this whole debate and discussion thing.. Are you?

There's nothing wrong with saying Ryu could clear it, and I've never said anything like it.. Your entitled to your opinion, and I to mine.. That's what makes a debate a debate..

How fun would it be if all threads were made with obvious battles and no one disagreeing?

I disagree with what you say.. He might defeat Illidan, that I can maybe buy.. I highly doubt it, as Illidan is horribly powerful ((Just came to think of the fact that he can transform himself into an even more powerful being, but let's skip that for the moment)).. Lets say, despite all my doubts, that he do live past Illidan, and slay the demonhunter.. The thing that's absolutely certain is that he wont make it trough the rest.. He's wounded and has only a kit of first aid to mend him after each battle.. He'll be a rag at the point where he reach Neltharion, if he even reaches him..

shin_gear
No, I've been debating since 2004.

You're pretty much repeating what I'm saying. We don't entirely agree on this and I said it's alright, in my earlier posts.

Darth Extecute
But the whole point with a thread like this is persuading.. One will at some point successfully convince the other part.. Of course, then there is blinded fanboys that just cannot handle the truth..

C. C. Cowgirl
But the whole point with a thread like this is persuading.. One will at some point successfully convince the other part.. Of course, then there is blinded fanboys that just cannot handle the truth..

"Tell him the truth"

"I CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

laughing out loud

shin_gear
crylaugh

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.