Is it just me, or is this a GREAT Nike commercial?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=nikehome&re=US&co=US&la=EN

Sol Valentine
It sucks.

Rogue Jedi
why do you think it sucks?

Sol Valentine
The theme dosen't work for me.

Rogue Jedi
well, I always liked the music from "last of the mohicans."

Röland
It won't load for me, but I'm guessing it's the one with Merriman and Steven Jackson.

Yeah it's pure AWESOME.

Barker
131wank, etc.

Merriman/Jackson, LT, it doesn't matter which.

131wank

JLred
i saw this on tv and i liked it a lot....i actually wanna join football now...

Rogue Jedi

Barker
55BZ2gSsSmY

Merriman cut from the one on the site. haermm

yMcp0vOKFSI

Tomlinson.. jwank

JLred

Arcade Fire
The yellow guys keep groping everyone.

Rogue Jedi
I love how they keep changing uniforms, one game to the next, and how dude is stretching for the TD at the end.

JLred
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I love how they keep changing uniforms, one game to the next, and how dude is stretching for the TD at the end. yeah it's pretty f*cking awesome...

i saw this yesterday and for some reason today i wanted to join football....music'll do that toyou...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by JLred
yeah it's pretty f*cking awesome...

i saw this yesterday and for some reason today i wanted to join football....music'll do that toyou... I know, right? and you start getting tingly all over, even though you know most of us could never do those things.

JLred
yeah

i mean like f*ck i want to do that... and i don't know if i can but i sure as hell *cking try so I'm gonna go continue my running and weights that i've been going at for a week already....

Rogue Jedi
yeah

i mean like f*ck i want to do that... and i don't know if i can but i sure as hell *cking try so I'm gonna go continue my running and weights that i've been going at for a week already.... makes me wonder "what if".....what if I had stayed playing football beyond my freshman year......

JLred
i'm a junior and my cousin says i'll probably be a starter cause im kinda big but i ****ing hate the line...i wanna be a ****ing reciever or something....you know feel the glory and all that....it's raining so im gonna work out and if it clears up just a little i'll go runnning in the rain...

Röland
i'm a junior and my cousin says i'll probably be a starter cause im kinda big but i ****ing hate the line...i wanna be a ****ing reciever or something....you know feel the glory and all that....it's raining so im gonna work out and if it clears up just a little i'll go runnning in the rain...

I played as a blocking back/linebacker for four years and loved it. Though I did blow my knee out my senior year.

Rogue Jedi

Röland
I remember that I was 5'11 and over 200 pounds as a freshman, and the coach was frigging drooling. but the first time we had two a days, that was IT for me.

Damn, you must be huge. I was 5'3", 165 as a Freshman and stayed that way. haermm

JLred

Röland
damn you were short. haermm

I still am. haermm

JLred

Rogue Jedi

JLred
6'1 and 225.

you are an animal...

Secretus
6'1

Didn't know they stacked shit that high.

lol, great commercial.

JLred
fullmetal jacket...confused

Rogue Jedi
I just realized......NEVER QUIT.

ADarksideJedi
I think it may be just you!jm

Bardock42
It's just you.

chillmeistergen
Most boring, least imaginative sport on the planet. No wonder no other countries play it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's just you. really? hmmm....quite a few other posters agree with me, so maybe its just you.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Most boring, least imaginative sport on the planet. No wonder no other countries play it. yeah, and soccer is action packed. they run this way....they run that way....every once in a while someone scores a goal......yeah, soccer is more action packed than NFL football....NOT.

no other countries play it? you DO know that the NFL is like expanding all over the world, right?

=Tired Hiker=
They should broadcast entire games like that!

chillmeistergen
yeah, and soccer is action packed. they run this way....they run that way....every once in a while someone scores a goal......yeah, soccer is more action packed than NFL football....NOT.

no other countries play it? you DO know that the NFL is like expanding all over the world, right?

No, it really isn't. Please, name me, say..3 other countries that play it a lot.

=Tired Hiker=
Canada plays arena football! zorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.