Your phone rings, and....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
you just KNOW it's your boss, asking you to work a double. you have been working your butt off lately, and lack the energy to work a double....what do you do?

Mr. Bacon
finish 131wank
and dont answer

Röland
Don't answer.

Then when asked by him make up some story about your mom falling down the stairs or something.

Sol Valentine
Don't answer, and curse the **** out of him the next day for trying to make me work so damn had. We aren't machines y'know!

Shelbert Lemon
Depends on what Im doing and how important my job is to me. So, maybe.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ask how much money I'll be paid for doing someone else's work.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you just KNOW it's your boss, asking you to work a double. you have been working your butt off lately, and lack the energy to work a double....what do you do?

I pick up smile

Dusty
Haha, not answer. Never do.

InnerRise
you just KNOW it's your boss, asking you to work a double. you have been working your butt off lately, and lack the energy to work a double....what do you do? Pick up the phone and tell him just that.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Ask how much money I'll be paid for doing someone else's work. well, if it was gonna be OT, I'd answer, but he'd cut my hours the rest of the week. so it'd be 6 days for 40 hours instead of 5.

Dgw2007
i answer and go (if i can get paid overtime)

Grinning Goku

Kill the pig.

Secretus
Tell him you're vomiting all over. Guaranteed, he won't want you to come to work.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dgw2007
i answer and go (if i can get paid overtime) what I just said.

chillmeistergen
Don't answer, enjoy your day off.
You're not getting anything extra out of it and they are, don't put up with it and be happy in the knowledge that you have two days off, instead of one.

T.M
Answer and tell them no..

Mišt
ITS A TERRORIST, DONT ANSWER!scared

Rogue Jedi
I thought about having phone sex with him. no

Baylin

depends, if I'm on my block of days off I just say pay me triple and I'll come in because I know he wont. If it's my couple of days off between nights and days then I'll work.

Rogue Jedi
I totally left them hanging. ninja

Baylin
I'd love to hang my boss! shifty

Rogue Jedi
not literally, snoop.

Baylin
Well maybe you should, it'll be very liberating experience, that is until you get caught and locked up! confused

Rogue Jedi
can I borrow yer feckin' rope?

BakaXero
2 choices
1. Tell him you have diarrhoea or the runs.
2. Don't pick up and tell him the next day you weren't home to pick up his call or if it's the mobile (cell) then say you forgot it at home and you weren't home.

Rogue Jedi
I told him number one.

Baylin
Originally posted by BakaXero
2 choices
1. Tell him you have diarrhoea or the runs.

Isn't that the same thing! confused

can I borrow yer feckin' rope?

Course ya can, next time in me feckin' neighbourhood

Rogue Jedi
yes

Lana
I'd say it'd depend on how much I needed money at the moment.

At my job now, I'm almost always the one always called when someone's needed to cover a shift and I've only missed one day in nearly a year, so they know I can handle that sort of last minute thing stick out tongue of course, though, not really any such thing as a double there...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
I'd say it'd depend on how much I needed money at the moment.

At my job now, I'm almost always the one always called when someone's needed to cover a shift and I've only missed one day in nearly a year, so they know I can handle that sort of last minute thing stick out tongue of course, though, not really any such thing as a double there... you should go regardless, because you get to play games all day. stick out tongue

Lana
you should go regardless, because you get to play games all day. stick out tongue

Pretty much happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
Pretty much happy OMG you suck for being a braggart....I wish I were you. Maybe we could change bodies for a few days?

dadudemon

Stop your complaining. stick out tongue I would work it in a heart beat. I am never too tired to work...there is now such thing in my blood as being too tired to work. You get that way when you don't have "enough" growing up as a child...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.