Emo, Jock, Burnout, Airhead, Cornball, Geek, or Flabbergaster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
My school is only based on those categories, and only 8% of the school is normal kids. And rumors are spreading that there is gonna be a personality brawl before my 4-day weekend.

Should the normal kids watch and laugh at how these guys work? Or should we skip the day and have a 5-day weekend? I don't know what to do. who do you think would win?

kodak
Skip, but dont ***** when you come back and your school is taken over by robot zombies.

Röland
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I don't know what to do.

Just think of 8 years from now when you're out of high school and no one cares what group you're a part of.

Sol Valentine
I really wanna laugh my ass off when I see it, but I'm already worked like a dog and I have a student handbook to do.

Violent2Dope
My school is only based on those categories, and only 8% of the school is normal kids. And rumors are spreading that there is gonna be a personality brawl before my 4-day weekend.

Should the normal kids watch and laugh at how these guys work? Or should we skip the day and have a 5-day weekend? I don't know what to do. who do you think would win? I've never even heard of some of these cliques.

chillmeistergen
Is this really what it's like in American schools? Is it really like the awful, horribly unfunny films that come out of that same country?

I've been there loads and lived there for a bit, and I have to say the number of people who are dick heads, to just normal, nice, funny people is literally 10:1.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Is this really what it's like in American schools? Is it really like the awful, horribly unfunny films that come out of that same country?

I've been there loads and lived there for a bit, and I have to say the number of people who are dick heads, to just normal, nice, funny people is literally 10:1. Actually I have never been to a school like that.

x-truecolors-x
Originally posted by chillmeistergen

I've been there loads and lived there for a bit, and I have to say the number of people who are dick heads, to just normal, nice, funny people is literally 10:1.
It not awful,hun!
Well...it actuallly depends.
Some schools only have some of nice pplz while some have a lot.

Should the normal kids watch and laugh at how these guys work? Or should we skip the day and have a 5-day weekend? I don't know what to do. who do you think would win?
IDK why I think this but I think Jocks,Geeks and Emo's should win.
Where are the teachers when you need them??

SelphieT
Cornball? Airhead? Flabbergaster?

What are those....?

TRH

CommandoDelta38
and where are the Gamers? are there seriously no gamers where you live?

TRH
American School Systems Suckhaermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.