You fav DB/Z/GT quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
"I use to fight for the sheer pleasure of it. For the thrill of the hunt. Oh I had the strength unmeasured. I spared no one. And yet, you show mercy to everyone. Even your fiercest enemies. Even me! Yet you never fought to kill, nor for revenge, only to test your limits to become the strongest you could possibly be...."

"How can a Sayin fight like that and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly...Rrghh it makes me angry just thinking about it. But, perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the fact for so long. I see it now. This day has made it all to clear....You're better than me Kakarot...You are the best..."

-A wounded and kneeled Vegita thinking about Goku while looking up at him and Kid Buu fighting rapidly and fiercely, high in the air.

wow..just wow.

Mirai Gohan
Why the f*ck do you asses keep making threads like this when there is an official thread? This crap could've been put in the official thread.

Captain REX
Seriously, Mirai, cool it.

Sorry, FOTN, but we already have a thread for the Dragon Ball saga.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.