orion vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
anyone think orion can take darkseids superior?

vlaaad12345
Thanos is only darkseids superior when pis and cis come into play,thanos should take orion rather handily though.

Soljer
Darkseid > Thanos > Orion.

But you already knew that.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
anyone think orion can take darkseids superior?

thanos ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer

But you already knew that. thanos>darkseid>orion

i mean if superman can beat down ds what do u think thanos would od to him.

orion gets his body torn apart here.

the fight wont last for weeks like with darkseid but will be over in less than 5 minutes.

kevdude
Thanos for the win. DS and Thanos used to be equal but they aren't right now. Well have to wait and see just what DS is coming up with and how powerful he will become in this upcoming crisis to see if he comes back as a threat like he used to be.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Thanos for the win. DS and Thanos used to be equal but they aren't right now. Well have to wait and see just what DS is coming up with and how powerful he will become in this upcoming crisis to see if he comes back as a threat like he used to be. thanos passed him a long time ago.

its the way it be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos for the win. DS and Thanos used to be equal but they aren't right now. Well have to wait and see just what DS is coming up with and how powerful he will become in this upcoming crisis to see if he comes back as a threat like he used to be.
DS has already surpassed thanos. When has thanos ever pwned two planets full of Gods on his own? When has thanos been able to pwn an avatar of death? Or create a planet all his own inside a black hole? and sustain an atmosphere and even a sun and moon? when has thanos been able to create multiple realities? Or wave his hand and pwn a being as powerful as Orion or Firestorm? thanos needs power ups to do any of those things.

kevdude
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS has already surpassed thanos. When has thanos ever pwned two planets full of Gods on his own? When has thanos been able to pwn an avatar of death? Or create a planet all his own inside a black hole? and sustain an atmosphere and even a sun and moon? when has thanos been able to create multiple realities? Or wave his hand and pwn a being as powerful as Orion or Firestorm? thanos needs power ups to do any of those things.

Well I agree with a lot of this, only thing is when Thanos fights his brains is what usually gets him the win (not saying DS is dumb). Beating LT and Eternity, beings that should have stopped him way before he got the Heart, that is bad writing or just shows how lax they are, comeon Marvel doing it just to put Thanos as a hero...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well I agree with a lot of this, only thing is when Thanos fights his brains is what usually gets him the win (not saying DS is dumb). Beating LT and Eternity, beings that should have stopped him way before he got the Heart, that is bad writing or just shows how lax they are, comeon Marvel doing it just to put Thanos as a hero...

bad writing. becuz marvel said the LT was omnipotent, but then he can't fix the flaw? OMG. Then Eternity is supposed to know all that will happen, but didn't stop thanos from getting the IG or the heart? Some all knowing omnipotent beings.

llagrok
LT and Eternity have SOME power, they're not completely omnipotent. LT also chose not to intervene when Thanos acquired the IG.

Darkseid > Thanos > Orion > WWH

RUNMAN
Thanos wins this.

A comment from my friend re: Thanos vs Darkseid

Dude, this is BS. Thanos has handled the likes Of The Silver Surfer, Thor, Thing, has shown he can hang with a being named Tyrant, a guy who is near Galactus league. Thanos was taking blasts from that guy - and giving it right back. He held his own against ODIN of all people - a being who has shaken the GALAXY with his power - and got up for more. He took a hit from Magnus when he had 5 of the infinity gems, and was nearly god. In fact, the only person in his entire existence to truly defeat him, is Thor. Thor, who he has also layed low, and it was even hinted he didn't give his all in that fight.

Darkseid was laid out in 2 blows from Doomsday. Wolverine could have taken what Doomsday dished out to him. For real. He blasted the Surfer with his overhyped "omega beams" and he was right back up. Orion kicked his ass quite convincingly, Superman recently dropped hammers down on him, and his beams couldn't even get thru kevlar (Anarky) if I remember correctly.

Thanos controls his body on a molecular level, is a better figher than Darkseid, more durable, and in a fight - Thanos would crush him.

I'd really like to see someone argue on Darkseid's behalf. Because everyoen who does, does it from a biased standpoint, and can't counter most of what I just laid out.

RUNMAN
Another one in another forum:

Hmm. Definitely a close one. Since this is a clash between immortals, a battle this evenly matched would probably last for years, if not eons. But if I were a gambling man (which I'm not), my money would be on Thanos of Titan.

Let's look at the matchups:

Intelligence: Darkseid is one of the most brilliant schemers in the DCU. Doesn't matter. Thanos has outwitted the Magus twice, beaten the Grandmaster on his home turf, and tricked Mephisto at least once. If this battle is one of long-term strategy, Darkseid loses.

Power: While Darkseid is arguably more powerful (especially if we're using the King's Darkseid), the power difference isn't all that significant. The Omega Effect will not be a factor, since Thanos is simply too powerful. If all they're doing is tossing around energy bolts, Darkseid has the advantage, but that's not how the battle will go.

Fighting Skills: Darkseid is a skilled warrior (he has to be to take on Orion in single combat), but Thanos overtakes him here. Thanos personally trained Gamora, who is at least one of the top five martial artists in the Marvel Universe. Thanos has at least held his own with the finest warriors of Asgard. If Thanos turns this into a hand-to-hand fight, Darkseid will be fighting at a heavy disadvantage.

Speed: Darkseid can cope with Flash-level speeds, but Thanos has repeatedly slaughtered the Silver Surfer in open combat. Too close to call.

Endurance: Thanos has fought *Odin*. In *Asgard*. And held him almost to a standstill. Name me one occasion where Darkseid has even matched this. Keep in mind also that Thanos cannot die, because Death banned him from her realm. Darkseid is going to have real problems keeping Thanos down.

Crossovers: Yes, Thanos was in the god-awful "Infinity Crusade". But at least he had enough sense not to show his craggy face in "Genesis", "Rock of Ages", and the colossally idiotic "Our Worlds at Bore" fiasco.

Conclusion: Thanos spanks Darkseid like Bill Jemas on a hot date with Elektra.

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer

But you already knew that.

RUNMAN
Another one:

I picked Thanos.

Thanos won't lose from his subconscious. Thanos only loses subconsciously when he just kicked the hell outta everyone earlier and got bored. When Thanos fights for good or as a test, his complex doesn't affect him. And even though he has a complex, Darkseid has a bigger complex. It's the I-have-a-kickass-power-but-why-can't-I-kill-dumber-and-weaker-opponents-like-Superman-complex. Thanos has beaten and could kill, easily, the best guys in the Marvel U. (like Silver Surfer) with his bare hands. And Thanos can't die anyway. He probably can't get obliterated either cuz of that Living Tribunal ruling involving the Infinity Gems. Besides, the Omega Beams are Darkseid's greatest strength whereas Thanos' greatest strength is his brain and that just sounds cooler than some stupid gimmick that writers have to work around lest they don't want their characters to die. In the end, although Darkseid is a pretty smart cookie himself, Thanos will just out-think him.

RUNMAN
Funny:

Yeah, didn't you guys try to have Darkseid in a fight once? I vaguely recall that you did....I mean, sorta....Darkseid was there...no opponent...Yeah, not much of a fight.

Still, I believe Darkseid has bitten off more than he can chew here. Now, let's just put away the whole "but he was single-handed beaten by this one hero once" crap that I know is going to start flowing. Both of these titans have had their moments in the realm of the badly written. Most recently, Thanos was beaten under by Odin-powered Thor, whilst Darkseid, on the WB animated series, got a nice spankfest courtasy of a P.O.'ed Superman. And these are, again, the most recent examples. It's not easy to be an impossibly powerful would-be galaxy waster when the people who write you are switched every two years and have deadlines to meet....

Oh, yeah, the fight! Well, we basically have two godlike beings squaring off here. However, if you notice, every time Thanos shows up, he has some magical jim-jammy thinga-ma-jig that makes even God Kings require a change of diapers. Darkseid, however, just has his planet's worth of minions and his own mind-blowing abilities, just the bare basics.

So....Darkseid shows up with armada. Thanos shows up with magical jim-jam. Apokolypse armies go out like putties in the first PR season. This leaves Darkseid to face the power of the jim-jam alone, learning too late that jim-jams are too contrived to be hurt by something as minor as omega beams.

And if the Apokolypse army somehow proves to be able to hold Mister Mad Titan, I doubt Thanos is above getting The Mighty Mangog to run in with a folding steel chair the minute things go south. He did it last time.

So, there's my vote......Yeah, yeah, that all made sense. Why are you looking at me sidewise? Stop that. Stop it!

Lord S
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Still, I believe Darkseid has bitten off more than he can chew here. Here where? This is Thanos vs Orion...not Thanos vs Darkseid.

Thanos wins...but I must say I find the fanboyism for him in this thread to be of a somewhat disturbing nature.

KMC_Drifter
Thanos sure was a badass when he got arrested by the NYPD....he is well under DS levels.

Thanos would beat Orion though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Thanos sure was a badass when he got arrested by the NYPD....he is well under DS levels.

Thanos would beat Orion though. ds sure was a badasss when he fell down the steps. or when he submitted to superman in apokolips now.

or when he got throwin into the sorucewall.

or when doomsday stomped him and his whole planet.

thanos wins against darkseids weak son who will kill ds someday.

dc sure knows how to pick em.

vlaaad12345

Thanos would beat Orion though.
Darkseid got shit kicked by some thugs lets not bring stupid stuff up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Darkseid got shit kicked by some thugs lets not bring stupid stuff up. i know isnt it ridicuolus. they bring me down to their level.

i mean ds lost to two thugs and wasnt it written by jack kirby?

so that means if his creator wrote it its not pis.

laughing

RUNMAN
Originally posted by Lord S
Here where? This is Thanos vs Orion...not Thanos vs Darkseid.

Thanos wins...but I must say I find the fanboyism for him in this thread to be of a somewhat disturbing nature.

Uhm, how do I say this, this was a quotation I caught from another board and not my sentiment. I'm sorry if it appeared unclear to you and attributed such a statement to me.

Lord S
Oh it was clear...what was unclear, my young friend, was your need to post all of those in the first place. Seeing as how this thread is titled 'Orion vs Thanos'...not 'Darkseid vs Thanos'.

llagrok
Uhm, how do I say this, this was a quotation I caught from another board and not my sentiment. I'm sorry if it appeared unclear to you and attributed such a statement to me.

Why would you quote someone from a different board?

Unless you were somewhat retarded or incapable of coming up with an argument yourself. Quoting idiot posts where ABC logic is being used doesn't prove anything.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok

Unless you were somewhat retarded or incapable of coming up with an argument yourself. Quoting idiot posts where ABC logic is being used doesn't prove anything.

Did you just pwn him? confused By gosh I think you did.

Sundipped
Orion lost to Surfer in the crossover. How is he supposed to beat Thanos?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sundipped
Orion lost to Surfer in the crossover. How is he supposed to beat Thanos? In a non cannon cross over. Where Surfer should have been an ant to the 300 ft tall new Gods.

TricksterPriest
Not to mention Orion should kick Surfer's ass. stick out tongue

RUNMAN
Oh it was clear...what was unclear, my young friend, was your need to post all of those in the first place. Seeing as how this thread is titled 'Orion vs Thanos'...not 'Darkseid vs Thanos'.

What's your problem man? Is it that time of the month? I suggest you take a chill pill.

RUNMAN

Wow! Bold words from the intellectual giant... funny man! You may be the next Chris Rock!

RUNMAN
Did you just pwn him? confused By gosh I think you did.

Not in this lifetime dude... dream on brother... cool

Lord S
What's your problem man? Is it that time of the month? I suggest you take a chill pill. Well...!

What a snappy comeback...originality is not your friend.

rolleyes1

Quoting idiot posts where ABC logic is being used doesn't prove anything. Except that he's a moron...

RUNMAN
Well...!

rolleyes1

Except that he's a moron...

Man, I'm a redneck not a moron!

Sundipped
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not to mention Orion should kick Surfer's ass. stick out tongue

Shoulda/Woulda/Coulda. stick out tongue

Sundipped
In a non cannon cross over. Where Surfer should have been an ant to the 300 ft tall new Gods.

Well I didn't do the artwork. stick out tongue

quanchi112
In a non cannon cross over. Where Surfer should have been an ant to the 300 ft tall new Gods. same with doomsday huh in hunter and prey.

in the crossover surfer showed u how superior he was to orion.

all the new gods feared galactus and his powers.

its how it would be.

starlock
Thanos for the win

I actually think this will be closer than most would think

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Thanos for the win

I actually think this will be closer than most would think no way thanos crushes the surfer who would smack the shit outta orion.

RUNMAN
spanketh he giveth!

Evil_Ash
Man, I'm a redneck not a moron!

Same thing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Same thing. all rednecks are not morons.

shame on u.

Estacado
Same thing.
Lol pwnt.haermm

RUNMAN
Same thing.

Am i not funny anymore? ehehehehe...

Man. i'm losing my touch (if ever I had one).

RUNMAN
I guess my career is over... huhuhu

Somebody hug me pleasssssssssssssse...

Evil_Ash
all rednecks are not morons.

shame on u.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aoz.jpg

RUNMAN
^ now that's funny! Care to lecture an aspiring comedian? wehehehe

llagrok
Somebody wish Runman and Quanchi away.

Symmetric Chaos

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u208/dani4949/fairies_wanda_cosmo.jpg

POOF!

RUNMAN
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

RUNMAN

Somebody wake llagrok up from his cocoon before he transforms to Adam Walock!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Evil_Ash
Somebody wake llagrok up from his cocoon before he transforms to Adam Walock!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Am i not funny anymore?

Were you ever?

RUNMAN
Most probably not. But don't fault a guy for trying. bunny

Maybe I'll try your act sometime. Pretend to be all that, you know... ehehehe

nvrbeenwthagirl
Most probably not. But don't fault a guy for trying. bunny

Maybe I'll try your act sometime. Pretend to be all that, you know... ehehehe

You could at least, you know, pretend, you are at least a lil bit of that. You know. Just saying, so you actually contribute.

RUNMAN
Man, that's hard-work! My nose is gonna bleed just thinking about what to write if I ever tried contributing. bunny bunny

nvrbeenwthagirl
Man, that's hard-work! My nose is gonna bleed just thinking about what to write if I ever tried contributing. bunny bunny

Well just try.

RUNMAN
Well, that's it. No more comedy for me...

RUNMAN
Tough crowd tonight...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tough crowd tonight...

Nah. we would prolly be more receptive if we didn't have a bunch stark raving mad fan boys running lose ruining all the threads with nonsensical idoitic post that have nothing to do with the battle's at hand. They have quite ruined the sense of humor and community around here.

RUNMAN
That's what the best poster in KMC history said... big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's what the best poster in KMC history said... big grin

There is no best poster in KMC History.

RUNMAN
:hits head:

wrong crowd, man, wrong crowd...

strengthkills
There is no best poster in KMC History. contradiction.

RUNMAN
Originally posted by strengthkills
contradiction.

laughing

quanchi112
Nah. we would prolly be more receptive if we didn't have a bunch stark raving mad fan boys running lose ruining all the threads with nonsensical idoitic post that have nothing to do with the battle's at hand. They have quite ruined the sense of humor and community around here. this from the guy who got caught socking telling us other people are ruining this forum

laughing laughing

Gecko4lif
The only way thanos is superior to Ds is if he gets a artifact

that being said orion rapes him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The only way thanos is superior to Ds is if he gets a artifact

that being said orion rapes him no way.

pay attention and superman beats down ds frm time to time whereas thanos beats down the surfer everytime who is more powerful than supes.

thanos would beat the hell outta ds.

read hunter and prey if u want to see what happens to ds with a whole planet backing him up.

Gecko4lif
From this point on all posts by Quanchi will be completely ignored

Nobody respond to the little kid as i fear it is close to his bed time and we wouldnt want to keep the middle schooler from his teddy and jammies any longer.

quanchi112
From this point on all posts by Quanchi will be completely ignored

Nobody respond to the little kid as i fear it is close to his bed time and we wouldnt want to keep the middle schooler from his teddy and jammies any longer. remember ds canfly. remember that next time u get involved in a debate when u know very little about a character u are arguing about.

Gecko4lif
Hmm i wounder if i should get this closed to?...
The majority agrees with orion so He wins......

Closed (pretty much)

quanchi112
Hmm i wounder if i should get this closed to?...
The majority agrees with orion so He wins......

Closed (pretty much) majority says thanos. ur being ridicuolus and acting like a mod. u cant close this only they can. so quit acting all high and mighty.

thanos wins this with ease.

Gecko4lif
There is that voice again...

I could have sworn i heard something.... oh well

quanchi112
thanos wins. orion gets beaten by hand gestures.

orion doesnt cut the mustard anymore.

not tha he ever did. he never really beat ds and hes been trying his whole stinking life.

Gecko4lif
That damn voice is back

(chains room closed)

There now i cant return to this weird voice room...

TricksterPriest
Much as I despise Quan, and believe me I do, I don't think Orion can take Thanos out. Maybe at his absolute best, but not in general. Though, if the AF is as powerful as it's been aluded to, then maybe he could do it.

quanchi112
That damn voice is back

(chains room closed)

There now i cant return to this weird voice room... if ur going to ignore me thats one thing but quit wasting posts acting like ur hearing voices.

show more respect for this forum.

ignore in peace.

rico777
Thanos loses

Orion >>>> Drax

Drax owned Thanos

Close this thread now

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Thanos loses

Orion >>>> Drax

Drax owned Thanos

Close this thread now u think orion is greater than drax now?

cheapshot.

look it up.

rico777
thanos giot owned on panel

please get over it and come back when you're ready to admit that.

thank you

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
thanos giot owned on panel

please get over it and come back when you're ready to admit that.

thank you incorrect. thanos was cheapshotted inthe back and there was a new plot device in this story that gave drax the ability to kil thanos.

without both drax would have gotten destroyed.

RUNMAN
Man, don't bother. The automatons in this forum are so predictable...

quanchi112
Man, don't bother. The automatons in this forum are so predictable... i like educating them though.

RUNMAN
Then, smash on, brother big grin

quanchi112
Then, smash on, brother big grin why thank u runman.

every once in a while u meet somone on here who gets me. its tough when u come in here sometimes cuz certain guys in here wont post against each other even if they disagree. its just comics.

but i continue to educate so they may see the error of their ways.

RUNMAN
They're coming... I can sense them stick out tongue

quanchi112
They're coming... I can sense them stick out tongue bring em on.

wink laughing

RUNMAN
Well...!

rolleyes1

Except that he's a moron...

It's the pot calling the kettle black. Wow! Is that the best you have? 'originality is not your friend'? Geez, creativity and imagination must be your estranged wives. Kind of makes me think, 'what was your mom thinking not aborting you'... ehehehe.

The classic refuge of a mental midget, calling person names... ahahaha

KMC_Drifter
why thank u runman.

every once in a while u meet somone on here who gets me. its tough when u come in here sometimes cuz certain guys in here wont post against each other even if they disagree. its just comics.

but i continue to educate so they may see the error of their ways.

On average...posters lose 1 IQ point after reading your posts. The only thing you're teachin' around here....is Bullshit 101.

kevdude
On average...posters lose 1 IQ point after reading your posts. The only thing you're teachin' around here....is Bullshit 101.

laughing out loud thumb up

Lord S
*insert drivel here* Blah, blah, blah...rolleyes1

Whoever said true wit was dead? Oscar Wilde ain't got nothing on you!

And I guess I should be flattered that you would still be thinking of my post in the wee hours of the night...guess it took you all day to try to think of a witty reply, (but fell short, of course). It's okay...you're slow. We understand. Try thinking harder next time. cool

Captain REX
Cut the bashing, fellas. Nobody appreciates it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whew, It's getting hot in hurr.

RUNMAN
Blah, blah, blah...rolleyes1

Whoever said true wit was dead? Oscar Wilde ain't got nothing on you!

And I guess I should be flattered that you would still be thinking of my post in the wee hours of the night...guess it took you all day to try to think of a witty reply, (but fell short, of course). It's okay...you're slow. We understand. Try thinking harder next time. cool

Ahahaha. The reference to Mr. Wilde is but of course predictable from a person expecting validation from the world. Having a tough time at school? You can reign on me if it makes you sleep better at night. What are you gonna pull from your arse next?

I know your kind man, and you know what? I totally understand you. You're clearly Mr. I-have-a-napoleonic-complex-because-not-only-am-i-short-as-a-hobbit-i-also-have-a-small-johnson-requiring-me-to-compensate-by-pretending-to-be-smart
See, I know you ahahahaha. Don't worry man, Peter North is coming out with this extra strength enlargement pills, might help you big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ahahaha. The reference to Mr. Wilde is but of course predictable from a person expecting validation from the world. Having a tough time at school? You can reign on me if it makes you sleep better at night. What are you gonna pull from your arse next?

I know your kind man, and you know what? I totally understand you. You're clearly Mr. I-have-a-napoleonic-complex-because-not-only-am-i-short-as-a-hobbit-i-also-have-a-small-johnson-requiring-me-to-compensate-by-pretending-to-be-smart
See, I know you ahahahaha. Don't worry man, Peter North is coming out with this extra strength enlargement pills, might help you big grin

I don't know if I like you that much. Your insults while somewhat amusing, aren't really the style of the forum. And the insults should be directed with some precision. I think you missed the mark with your assessment of Lord S. So in conclusion, I cannot say that the attempt at demeaning him had succeeded. It did succeed in letting me know that you need to make better use of your insulting skills.

RUNMAN
Did you just get promoted to head post critique? You are truly advancing in this forum. Not only are you KMC's best poster, you're also its best critique. Vanity Fair is waiting for your resume... laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did you just get promoted to head post critique? You are truly advancing in this forum. Not only are you KMC's best poster, you're also its best critique. Vanity Fair is waiting for your resume... laughing
Was that an attempt at humor or at witty banter? You have failed either way. You should go back and collect your F becuz you have been schooled sweety. I didn't even know they sold vanity fair in trailer parks. Learn something new every day. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord S

See, I know you ahahahaha. Don't worry man, Peter North is coming out with this extra strength enlargement pills, might help you big grin And so it continues...empty lines, watered down insults...one weak rebuttal after another, it's verging on heartbreaking.

Dude...you're sinking fast. Stop being a lamer.

I don't know if I like you that much. Your insults while somewhat amusing, aren't really the style of the forum. And the insults should be directed with some precision. I think you missed the mark with your assessment of Lord S. So in conclusion, I cannot say that the attempt at demeaning him had succeeded. It did succeed in letting me know that you need to make better use of your insulting skills. QFT.

Originally posted by Captain REX
Cut the bashing, fellas. Nobody appreciates it. Gotcha.

quanchi112
On average...posters lose 1 IQ point after reading your posts. The only thing you're teachin' around here....is Bullshit 101. are u serious?

i always back up my arguments with factual canon evidence.

i wish everyone around here did that.

Kurash
are u serious?

eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing good counterpoint. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thats what is funny about this forum sometimes. people think they are good at debating by posting smilies.

RUNMAN
And so it continues...empty lines, watered down insults...one weak rebuttal after another, it's verging on heartbreaking.

Dude...you're sinking fast. Stop being a lamer.

QFT.

Gotcha.

Whatever Lord Shorty smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
are u serious?

laughing laughing laughing eek! laughing confused rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing eek! laughing confused rolling on floor laughing do u dispute that thanos would defeat orion?

are u saying that orion wins here when we both know he wouldnt have a chance.

Ethereal
edit: nvm

quanchi112
thanos>darkseid>orion

Captain REX
Yeah, hey, Runman, did you miss my post entirely? Cut it out or there'll be warnings. Get back on topic.

Estacado
are u serious?

i wish everyone around here did that. Originally posted by Kurash
eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
its true. i have already pawned u enough havent i?

wink

TricksterPriest
its true. i have already pawned u enough havent i?

wink

Go piss off. dopedfu

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Go piss off. dopedfu u and that middle finger smiley face.

wink

ur insults have no effect on me.

never have and never will.

i laugh usually when u tell me how much u hate me. laughing

psycho gundam
bump

iceman24567
One of Quans old bait threads? In that case Orion solos with ease

psycho gundam
Whew, It's getting hot in hurr. facepalm

The Nuul
Why are you face palming NVR whos banned?

You drunk tonight?

psycho gundam
no, but that needed to be facepalmed for years

guy222
yall silly

KuRuPT Thanosi
thanos still, all day everyday

Black bolt z
Orion from countdown or DOTNG wins.

Otherwise Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
BlackBolt you crack me up.. Please tell me exactly why THOSE versions of Orion beat Thanos. What exactly did he do that made you believe he can beat Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
BlackBolt you crack me up.. Please tell me exactly why THOSE versions of Orion beat Thanos. What exactly did he do that made you believe he can beat Thanos. Countdown version swatted away the JLA.

And DOTNG version made darkseid, that had just owned the source, flee.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet superman alone held his own. Mind you, Thanos would also swat away the JLA.

You do know that Orion was amped and backed by the source right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos wins but a higher end Orion puts up a good fight.

Black bolt z
Yet superman alone held his own. Mind you, Thanos would also swat away the JLA.

You do know that Orion was amped and backed by the source right? Thanos would not swat away the JLA.

And yes I know. Thats why I said only that version would beat him no expression. Thanos would beat regular orion for a large majority.

BattleMage
thanos>darkseid>orion

Eon Blue
Thanos with ease.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos wins but a higher end Orion puts up a good fight.

This pretty much explains it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos would not swat away the JLA.

And yes I know. Thats why I said only that version would beat him no expression. Thanos would beat regular orion for a large majority.

He would most certainly swat away the JLA with ease.. That is EXACTLY how the DC comic would look... of course after they built up the suspense of this new big bad villian and how dangerous he was.. the JLA would promptly pull out some plot device and Thanos would get a serious case of CIS.

Black bolt z
He would most certainly swat away the JLA with ease.. That is EXACTLY how the DC comic would look... of course after they built up the suspense of this new big bad villian and how dangerous he was.. the JLA would promptly pull out some plot device and Thanos would get a serious case of CIS. No he wouldn't.

Not in a forum fight or a comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.