Chinese Grandparents Attempt to Murder Daughter By Poisoning Her With Needles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
What the f**k?

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/23-needles-found-in-womans-body/20070910074809990002?ncid=NWS00010000000001

This is what happens when you put a limit on the number of children you can have....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

doan_m
Wait a sec, just how long were those needles in her?

Magee
"Qu said doctors believe the woman's grandparents may have inserted the needles long ago, hoping she would die and her parents might have a boy in her place." Considering she is 29 I would say a long time.

Grinning Goku
Whoa. That's so ****ing stupid.

Creshosk
Idiots should have just moved to a rural provenance where they'd be allowed to have a second child if the first was a girl. That or spend six years overseas and then return...

What? I've been doing research on China lately... dodgy

ninjafox

Robtard
"Infanticide and abortions of female fetuses have created a skewed ratio between the genders, with 119 boys reported born for every 100 girls, according to official figures."

Stupid Chinese... let that ratio get any higher and they'll implode.

Fishy
Originally posted by Robtard
"Infanticide and abortions of female fetuses have created a skewed ratio between the genders, with 119 boys reported born for every 100 girls, according to official figures."

Stupid Chinese... let that ratio get any higher and they'll implode.

Let's just hope the ratio gets higher, the higher it goes the more it will drop soon and the more it will drop the more it will hurt their economy. And if we are extremely lucky a good % of those girls will turn out to be lesbian creating an even more unbalanced country. Then let's hope that 1 % or so of the man and woman that get married are infertile...

China could be destroyed by their stupid anti child laws that should have saved their country from overpopulation.

silver_tears
The comments below the story are ridiculous lol

Robtard
Originally posted by silver_tears
The comments below the story are ridiculous lol

This one wins:

"chinese are so rude, they make my skin crawl" -dking19301

WrathfulDwarf
That is some tough love there...

silver_tears
Originally posted by Robtard
This one wins:

"chinese are so rude, they make my skin crawl" -dking19301

Favourites include:

"In Africa, they cut off *****. To this day.. American women got it good."

"There are plenty of AMERICAN children that need a home, adopt them. Stop bringing in the dang Chinese brats. What you trying to be like Jolie or what?"

"i was mulsted as a child from my grandfather, ummm what else might of he did???
god bless them and change us..they are the ones who has to answer to the higher power in time..have a good day.."

"Do you all see how sick these stupid Chinese people are, and by all means, lets have the 2008 Summer Olympics there..... who is the asswipe that decided on that??
Not only should we boycott the Olympics there..... I say be done with China once and for all... we can do far better business relations wise. Recall on so many things made from there... and I am still shaking my head about our wonderful Olympics tradition, and going to a very strange, mixed up, screwed up, sick country, as China!!! Nice job Olympic officials,..."

And finally:

"Chinese have long history of having no feelings. Possibly they are not completely human or missing human traits. How can 3000 people work in a factory the size of ten football fields with no natural light on assembly lines and few if any breaks? What is it about these people, like the Germans, that is able to be so calculating, cold and even go along with this expectation?"

*edit*
And this gem too. doped
"The Chinese... enlightened people are they not? (read: SARCASM)

So this is Eastern Thinking refined by years of wisdom? Between this set of immorals and those of bastardized Muslims, I think I'll stick with my western Judeo- Christian religious cultural values... what makes us similar to the Chinese is our pro-choice stance. However that is a result of the Godless amongst us, similar to the Godless in China..."

silver_tears
Ignore this post ermm

vivando-loca
that's disgusting. mad

StyleTime
Attempted? Only attempted? Seriously, how difficult must it be to kill an infant? Old people are lame.

Also, silver tears you missed the best one.

"WOW!!!! Wat a bunch of racists grandparents... why do they HAVE to have a boy....they should be happy with wat they get"

doan_m
I believe the term your looking for is sexist Styletime. Its far more appropriate Also, its generally established in their culture that a boy is far more favorable then a girl ever can be. Much so to the point that so many men are running all over the place that the government is actually saying that they need more girls issuing a statement (which i found to be a tad hilarious) that goes something along the lines of this:

"We must embrace girls"

On paper, it just sounds so cute.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Fishy
Let's just hope the ratio gets higher, the higher it goes the more it will drop soon and the more it will drop the more it will hurt their economy. And if we are extremely lucky a good % of those girls will turn out to be lesbian creating an even more unbalanced country. Then let's hope that 1 % or so of the man and woman that get married are infertile...

China could be destroyed by their stupid anti child laws that should have saved their country from overpopulation. You're forgetting the women that leave the country... I'm trying to do my part... shifty

StyleTime
Originally posted by doan_m
I believe the term your looking for is sexist Styletime. Its far more appropriate Also, its generally established in their culture that a boy is far more favorable then a girl ever can be. Much so to the point that so many men are running all over the place that the government is actually saying that they need more girls issuing a statement (which i found to be a tad hilarious) that goes something along the lines of this:

"We must embrace girls"

On paper, it just sounds so cute.
You didn't quite get my post apparently. Scroll up and read silver tear's first post in the thread. If that doesn't help, read her second one.

silver_tears
Originally posted by StyleTime
Attempted? Only attempted? Seriously, how difficult must it be to kill an infant? Old people are lame.

Also, silver tears you missed the best one.

"WOW!!!! Wat a bunch of racists grandparents... why do they HAVE to have a boy....they should be happy with wat they get"

I see your illiterate, and raise you a complete idiot. 313

"she should have gone to hawaii, jump from one bed to another with different white men(oh yea, chinese ****** covet white men), to get a green card, and on top of that get pregnant quick so the guy would stay around till she becomes a u.s. citizen, difficult to deport. communist china train their women good in sex, send them to america guised as students to create more chinese, it is called invasion without war. chinese will do anything to get what they want or get ahead - break families, steal husband, lovers, boyfriends with their trained sexual prowess. that self effacing grinning chinese in front of you is a husband stealer. they should be deported."

StyleTime
laughing You win.

I'd still like to add this little gem though.

"send all the females here to the united states..........black men will take them..........cause they hate their own kind"

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by silver_tears

"Chinese have long history of having no feelings.
I laughed at that first. Then I cried.

Where ARE those people, who are THAT stupid?

StyleTime
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Where ARE those people, who are THAT stupid?
All around us unfortunately.

The Black Ghost
Dumbfuks.

Czarina_Czarina
well, on the bright side, this gives Chinese women in the USA more social status, that's the least that we can do, seeming that they are not liked in China. Same with East Indian women too, as E. India is following China.

Fishy
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
well, on the bright side, this gives Chinese women in the USA more social status, that's the least that we can do, seeming that they are not liked in China. Same with East Indian women too, as E. India is following China.

They are still treated like shit... It will take a very long time before they get more social status...

China should change it's child laws. At maximum one boy and 2 girls, that should fix the situation... It would create a lot more abortions though, but that's good more job opportunity's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.