Satisfied?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
I am bored, and i'm new, so i decided to make my first thread (if you don't include the welcome one ^^')

Just wondered, who satisfied with who they are, what they're doing with their life, where it's going. Are you who you wanted to be? have you done what your set out to do?

P.s I'm er..."collecting" cookies, give me yours too pulleez!! big grin

doan_m
No cookies unless you earned them properly! And i'm disappointed with myself, the two main things that I wish I had was a more focused mind and a significantly better initiative to do things.

Schecter
i wont be satisfied until im filthy rich.

Creshosk
Meh, things could be better, but the what they could are presently being worked on but are a bit out of my control.

Originally posted by Schecter
i wont be satisfied until im filthy rich. *picks up bucket of mud.* I can make you a filthy... oh, you said rich...

Storm
Yes, I am content with my current life.

Rogue Jedi
not quite satisfied, but taking steps to ensure my satisfaction.

botankus
I am content, just as long as no one screws it up.

Rogue Jedi
I loathe screw ups.

debbiejo

botankus
Are you satisfied with your ex, Debs? What about the judge?

Rogue Jedi
the restraining order?

debbiejo
All this ****in shit is bunch of crap!

Okay, better? angel

Rogue Jedi
and the random drug tests? what did you actually do? I must have missed that part.

debbiejo
Which criminal offence are you talking about. There are many. confused laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by debbiejo
Which criminal offence are you talking about. There are many. confused laughing out loud list them all.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Remindme
I am bored, and i'm new, so i decided to make my first thread (if you don't include the welcome one ^^')

Just wondered, who satisfied with who they are, what they're doing with their life, where it's going. Are you who you wanted to be? have you done what your set out to do?

P.s I'm er..."collecting" cookies, give me yours too pulleez!! big grin

My life at this moment is about six.Not good not bad in the middle.Just about covers it.Hopfully it will be moving to a eight soon enough.Welcome!jm

botankus
I hereby declare your life an 10, Jackie. No room for improvement whatsoever.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
list them all. Ohhhhhhhhhh well let me paint you a pretty little picture of fale allegations started my my ex and his girly friend.

B&E (from a false police report) I see law suit from this action because of this woman.

Stalking (for 2 email messages and one phone call calling her a liar, this is stalking when there wasn't any threat?) She was my best friend only out for my ex's money.

Assault and Battery ( for a friken slap to my ex) What a wus.

Unlawful entry (me confronting her on the truth at her front door)

Resisting arrest (though they had NO search warrant after this woman called my ex and he told her to call the police to harass me, the police kicked my door down and damaged my house blaming it on me...yeah, I'm gonna kick my front door down) I see a law suit in my future for a false arrest.

Of course I have beaten most of these, but a few are still not resolved in court yet, cause I will fight those too.

Hint to anyone considering getting divorced. Don't get married in the first place...

Creshosk
Ohhhhhhhhhh well let me paint you a pretty little picture of fale allegations started my my ex and his girly friend.

B&E (from a false police report) I see law suit from this action because of this woman.

Stalking (for 2 email messages and one phone call calling her a liar, this is stalking when there wasn't any threat?) She was my best friend only out for my ex's money.

Resisting arrest (though they had NO search warrant after this woman called my ex and he told her to call the police to harass me, the police kicked my door down and damaged my house blaming it on me...yeah, I'm gonna kick my front door down) I see a law suit in my future for a false arrest.

Of course I have beaten most of these, but a few are still not resolved in court yet, cause I will fight those too.

Hint to anyone considering getting divorced. Don't get married in the first place... Wow, all I got slapped with was a domestic violence charge (Which I didn't do.) Got it pleaded down to disorderly conduct, which then the charges to got dropped as part of the plea in abeyance.

Stupid police officer with a crusader complex fudged the report on me.

Rogue Jedi
Ohhhhhhhhhh well let me paint you a pretty little picture of fale allegations started my my ex and his girly friend.

Hint to anyone considering getting divorced. Don't get married in the first place... is it weird that this all turns me on? embarrasment

botankus

Hint to anyone considering getting divorced. Don't get married in the first place...

Have you tried ignoring your ex and his bimbo? Or are you in too deep with all these allegations?

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Have you tried ignoring your ex and his bimbo? Or are you in too deep with all these allegations? I don't even live near there or speak to them. Most of these allegations are done though. I only have one more. The worse thing is even though they are trumpted up, I still have to go to court which costs money to fight it. mad

Rogue Jedi
why doncha just forget him and find a man worthy of you?

debbiejo
I was dumping him for god sake! This is his retaliation for me doing so.

Remindme
I feel sorry for his current gf, not having the brains to see how obsessed he is with you still, thats a horrible way to be ^^'

Rogue Jedi
I was dumping him for god sake! This is his retaliation for me doing so. I am guessing he cheated on you?

debbiejo
as of now.......not sure. I was just sick of his shit.

Rogue Jedi
as of now.......not sure. I was just sick of his shit. well, it hurts like nothing else when the ones we love seek comfort in the arms of another.

debbiejo
I didn't care if he did, I just wanted OUT!

Creshosk
I don't even live near there or speak to them. Most of these allegations are done though. I only have one more. The worse thing is even though they are trumpted up, I still have to go to court which costs money to fight it. mad I know how that is. I weigh about 115 pounds and am 6'0" yeah, I'm a skinny living skeleton who's also disabled... Yet somehow I threw a 350+ pound 5'8" woman who happened to be a CNA across the room and held her down... ermm I never even touched her...

Fortunatly I wasn't mirandized and she skipped town the day I was arrested.

debbiejo

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Schecter
i wont be satisfied until im filthy rich.

I want millions of dollars also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.