Ganon runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I was bored and decided to make this thread. Ganon gets anything he has used and any abilities he has in the games. He gets full rest after a fight. Can he prevail? All fights take place in Hyrule Field.

1. Volgin(MGS)

2. Cervantes(SC)

3. Ryu(SF)

4. Chaos 2(Sonic)

5. Devil Kazuya(Tekken)

6. Grey Fox(MGS)

7. Devil Jin(Tekken)

8. Grey Fox

9. Gouki(SF)

10. Ryu Hayabusa(DOA/NG)

Debate.

StyleTime
Interesting gauntlet.

I actually can't decide. Is this Ganon from a specific game? What weapons/items does Hayabusa have?

shin_gear
Cervantes manhandles him with his imitation swords. 313

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
Interesting gauntlet.

I actually can't decide. Is this Ganon from a specific game? What weapons/items does Hayabusa have? I give Ganon all of the powers he has used in all games, but he has his TP sword. Busa IMO will be Ganon's hardest fight, I'm not sure what to reccomend, yo SG, you're a Busa expert, what do you think?

Sol Valentine
TDS.

ESB -1138
Ryu Hayabusa would be capable on taking down Ganon.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ryu Hayabusa would be capable on taking down Ganon. He is capable, but then again so is Ganon.

ESB -1138
Ryu(SF).........the SF fanboys will soon be here.

shin_gear
See sig for answer.

ESB -1138
What? Ryu is flipping out from acid...that doesn't seem like a fanboy to me.

Violent2Dope
That's actually an animation of Ryu getting his teeth knocked out,lol.

Sol Valentine
KO!

shin_gear
What? Ryu is flipping out from acid...that doesn't seem like a fanboy to me. Flipping out from acid? No, he's clearly pulling himself back to avoid blows by his opponent.

Sol Valentine
He's having a gitch seizure.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa will be his biggest challenge with all his ninpo, teleportation and arsenal of weapons.

I think Ganon clears it 6/10

Darth Extecute
Is this the Zelda Ganon?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayabusa will be his biggest challenge with all his ninpo, teleportation and arsenal of weapons.

I think Ganon clears it 6/10 Agreed. The others can cause some problems as well, but none like Busa could.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Is this the Zelda Ganon? Yeah.

Darth Extecute
With full health after each fight? I believe he can make it..

ESB -1138
Ryu (DOA) vs Ganon...I have to say 5/10 on either way there. Ganon has the tendency on...underestimating his opponents.

Violent2Dope
Ryu (DOA) vs Ganon...I have to say 5/10 on either way there. Ganon has the tendency on...underestimating his opponents. No PIS/CIS. He fights to kill right off the bat.

ESB -1138
Still I say 5/10. Ryu is very powerful and even when Ganon is completely serious (like in TP) Link is capable on overpowering him in a swordlock (not that saying Ryu is stronger then either then them; that's a debate for another time). Ryu can take out Ganon but then again so can Ganon.

Superboy Prime
Ganon only underestimates Link IMO. Which is reasonable since Link is a kid in most Zelda games.

Now if Ganon encountered someone as dead-serious and to the point as Hayabusa I'd bet on Ganon not taking any chances. Especially when the fight starts and he begins to realize Hayabusa's capabilities.

Violent2Dope
Still I say 5/10. Ryu is very powerful and even when Ganon is completely serious (like in TP) Link is capable on overpowering him in a swordlock (not that saying Ryu is stronger then either then them; that's a debate for another time). Ryu can take out Ganon but then again so can Ganon. I will never forgive the TP for Link overpowering Ganon in a swordlock. It was total bullshit. Also, Link in TP showed some monster strength in TP, like hurling a 10 ton goron into a pit of lava.

ESB -1138
And Ganon had the Triforce of Power and still Link threw him on his behind!

Violent2Dope
And Ganon had the Triforce of Power and still Link threw him on his behind! Not to mention Ganon is like 9 feet tall and at least 550 pounds of muscle. I seriously don't know what the f*ck they were thinking with that shit.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Not to mention Ganon is like 9 feet tall and at least 550 pounds of muscle. I seriously don't know what the f*ck they were thinking with that shit.

big grin big grin big grin big grin It seems like Ganon isn't as strong as everyone thinks. big grin big grin big grin big grin

Violent2Dope
big grin big grin big grin big grin It seems like Ganon isn't as strong as everyone thinks. big grin big grin big grin big grin Ganon with a big ass sword in his chest broke mystical(this is just a guess but it would make sense cause like his sword they were made by the Sages)chains, and killed a Sage with what looked to be nothing more then a punch. Also, in gameplay, when hit by Ganon Link is set flying by one strike of his sword. Seriously, Zelda has a tendency to contradict itself.

Shin_Nikkolas
Gray Fox is faster and way stronger plus he's packing some great tech.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Gray Fox is faster and way stronger plus he's packing some great tech. Faster? Yeah. Stronger? Maybe, it's hard to say, Ganon's strength is hard to measure. Great tech? What? Hiis camo? Ganon possesses a very wide assortment of magical spells that easily outweigh GF's tech.

Superboy Prime
Cyborg Ninja willbe tough, but all around the biggest threat is Hayabusa IMHO. Because all around Hayabusa has everything. Strength, speed, teleportation, powerful weapons and wide assortment of Ninpo for him to choose from.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Cyborg Ninja willbe tough, but all around the biggest threat is Hayabusa IMHO. Because all around Hayabusa has everything. Strength, speed, teleportation, powerful weapons and wide assortment of Ninpo for him to choose from. I don't know if I would call Busa stronger. Ganon has tele also, and also can turn into Twilight matter as shown in TP to become intangible a nd move at a fast speed. Ganon's sword in TP was magical and stuffs, and Ganon's spells make him more versatile than Ryu with his ninpo IMHO.

Shin_Nikkolas
Fox's laser arm succeeded in a few shots where repeated Stinger Missiles failed.

I'd say it's possibly the strongest weapon anyone here has.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Fox's laser arm succeeded in a few shots where repeated Stinger Missiles failed.

I'd say it's possibly the strongest weapon anyone here has. Ganon crumbled his castle, and the initial blast destroyed the large room they were in.

shin_gear
Hayabusa's not the f***** toughest warrior from that list unless he gets one of Ninja Gaiden's God-Tier weapons.

But SF Ryu should solo this 100/9.6

Violent2Dope
SG, please, if you're gonna post, be serious.

shin_gear
Neg!

StyleTime
I don't know if I would call Busa stronger. Ganon has tele also, and also can turn into Twilight matter as shown in TP to become intangible a nd move at a fast speed. Ganon's sword in TP was magical and stuffs, and Ganon's spells make him more versatile than Ryu with his ninpo IMHO.
WTF!? Intangibility? What the f**k? Man, I need to play Twilight Princess.

How long can he stay intangible? Seriously, that alone means Hayabusa can't even attack him. If he can do that, this is spite.

shin_gear
No, how's he going to beat Street Fighter Ryu? With magic? Rofl.

According to TricksterPriest and Remulous chi >>>>>>>>>>......>>>>>>>>>>>>> magic because ninpo/nifty tricks have set limits and you can do anything if you have chi as long as you train, so it's potential is limitless. Compared to that, magic is garbage.

Blax_Hydralisk
My honest opinion?

Never got more then halfway through any of the Zelda games.. so I have no real opinion.

shin_gear
Dude, Ryu's the son of the great Gouki. How could he lose to the likes of Ganon?

Blax_Hydralisk
Your Moms the son of the great Gouki..

Oh wait.. I meant.. she's the whore vin

shin_gear
So who's the one slapping the shit out of Ryu in my sig? You?

Blax_Hydralisk
HA! So you've admitted that Ryu is getting own't, not doing the owning!

shin_gear
Neg. That's just part of his major plan. He's trying to make Ganon underestimate him and then wait for an opportune time to deal the finishing blow that will shatter the current dimension as well as Pre-Crises Superman residing in another.

Blax_Hydralisk
Hm.. coulda fooled me.

shin_gear
But I have a question...do you think Ryu can beat whatever that is in your sig and avatar?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
WTF!? Intangibility? What the f**k? Man, I need to play Twilight Princess.

How long can he stay intangible? Seriously, that alone means Hayabusa can't even attack him. If he can do that, this is spite. He turns into some black digital looking twilight matter. He can do it to escape some blows, but he can't attack while in that form.

ESB -1138
Ganon with a big ass sword in his chest broke mystical(this is just a guess but it would make sense cause like his sword they were made by the Sages)chains, and killed a Sage with what looked to be nothing more then a punch. Also, in gameplay, when hit by Ganon Link is set flying by one strike of his sword. Seriously, Zelda has a tendency to contradict itself.

Do we know the strength of these sages? And we also see that the Triforce of Power was shinning brightly so it must have been giving its all to help Ganon there. And still Link threw Ganon to his behind.

Burning thought
Originally posted by shin_gear
But I have a question...do you think Ryu can beat whatever that is in your sig and avatar?

its only a Hydralisk,a star-craft zerg ime sure Ryu should be able to defeat one but since there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of them he will have problems

Violent2Dope
Do we know the strength of these sages? And we also see that the Triforce of Power was shinning brightly so it must have been giving its all to help Ganon there. And still Link threw Ganon to his behind. WRONG! The ToP was only glowing because it just brought Ganon back from death. Sages all have great mystical power in common with easchother, Link just does the fighting. They made a weapon that was actually capable of harming Ganon, usually Ganon is immune to all but a fully powered MS and LA, yet they made a weapon that not only hurt him, it KILLED him, which is why the ToP had to bring him back to life. Also, the only reason Link was able to use that monstrous strength in TP was cause it was a gift from the Triforce of Courage(it's not stated but it's implied). Also, if Ganon as you said needed to use all the ToP's power to do it, why did he not do it in his sword locks with Link? Also, chances are Ganondorf was not in good shape during that fight. He fought Link in Zelda's body, fought Link and Midna as Ganon, then fought Midna one on one while Midna was using the Fused Shadows at full power(compared to the small fraction of it's power it took to finish Zant via disintegration), then fought Link and Zelda(who was using Light Arrows I think) on horseback. Also, another indication of Ganon's strength is when he crushed the very powerful Fused Shadows in the palm of his hand, he didn't have to activate the ToP to do that.

Sado22
ryu will one shot the world.
he is the true warrior.
he is the biggest fan(boy) following.
he is the original.
he is sexually deprived.
his most long lasting relationship is with a married blond man.
the only girl he knows is a school girl.
he is a eunuch (proof: "these two fists are all that mean to me"wink
his hair grow darker with age.

~Sado

shin_gear
MY hair grows darker with age! mad

And there's no way Ganon will defeat Ryu, a guy who can sink islands and destroy meteors with punches like his father.

Sado22
...and don't forget:
he can oneshot the galaxy and impregnate chunli without a cock.
i bet ryu thinks "horse stance" is a sex position.

~Sado

shin_gear
Goku may've been inspired by Ryu...eek!

Sado22
dude...ryu created the unniverse in 6 days and on the last day he trained.

~Sado

shin_gear
On second thought, Ryu can definitely solo Tekken. He has all the capabilities of his father Gouki meaning he could destroy islands, split Mt. Everest, kick submarines out of oceans from the bottom, and destroy anything with his chi.

NO ONE in Tekken stands a chance against Ryu or Gouki, let alone Shin Gouki.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Goku may've been inspired by Ryu...eek! No. Goku is the archtypical action anime protagonist, whereas Ryu is the archtypical fighting game protagonist.

shin_gear
Ryu would still solo Tekken with ease.

Violent2Dope
No, he wouldn't.

shin_gear
Well you're the only one who thinks he can't...Remulous, TricksterPriest, shin_remy, Sado22, HonkyTonkMan, shin_saad, and millions of others know that no one in Tekken would stand a chance against Ryu. I don't see how someone who can't even shoot a ki blast would hurt Ryu in the least.

Violent2Dope
Ganon will WTFPWN Ryu.

shin_gear
Neg. My sig proves you wrong and states otherwise.

And no Ryu's face is not being used for a ping pong ball.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, he's, being used by Sagat as a sex toy, the reason why Ryu is making that movement is because Sagat's huge penis just smacked him in the mouth.

shin_gear
LMFAO!!!

Profiling...

Violent2Dope
I'll profile your mom.

shin_gear
I always wonder how you know these guys have big penises and whatnot.

Sol Valentine
becuz they've experienced it.

They liked F@gat the most.

Violent2Dope
Bumpety bump on your mom's ass hole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.