ororo vs diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
this isnt a power fight its a hand to hand fight.
both women are equal. no powers are in use. no lasso either.
straight hand to hand.

Superherovandal
WW crushes Ororo to pulp. Ororo is nowhere near as skilled as WW is. She was fighting Black Canary with no powers and held her own extremely well and stalemated her until she lost on purpose in order for Canary to get her spirit back.

Symmetric Chaos
Storm is good. But she's just not good enough in this instance.

stormfront
Originally posted by Superherovandal
WW crushes Ororo to pulp. Ororo is nowhere near as skilled as WW is. She was fighting Black Canary with no powers and held her own extremely well and stalemated her until she lost on purpose in order for Canary to get her spirit back.

so, storm has also faught powerless against cyclops, who used powers. and calisto, who used powers.

they are equal. who wins, just answer it without trying to insult.

Soljer
laughing

Wonder Woman in a stomp. She's one of the most skilled top tiers in comics.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by stormfront
so, storm has also faught powerless against cyclops, who used powers. and calisto, who used powers.

they are equal. who wins, just answer it without trying to insult. the thing is Black Canary is one of the best martial artists. and Callisto isn't... Cyclops only got beat cause he himself didn't want to hurt Ororo. So that doesn't really show that much. I mean Diana has shown much more skill by facing Supes a being who is quite a bit stronger and faster and with more power and holding her own. I could say that. Plus WW has beaten Shiva and Cheetah without any power.

Draco69
What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k?

I know. Poor Diana sad

Poor poor Diana. no

Superherovandal
Yeah i know this battle is Ororo trying to commit suicide.

Draco69

they are equal.

hysterical

guy222
straight hand to hand.

diana

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing laughing Originally posted by stormfront
straight hand to hand.
laughing laughing
LMAO laughing

stormfront
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the thing is Black Canary is one of the best martial artists. and Callisto isn't... Cyclops only got beat cause he himself didn't want to hurt Ororo. So that doesn't really show that much. I mean Diana has shown much more skill by facing Supes a being who is quite a bit stronger and faster and with more power and holding her own. I could say that. Plus WW has beaten Shiva and Cheetah without any power.

thats bull cyclops wanted to be leader and tried his best. black canary, dc. calisto marvel.

stormfront
Originally posted by guy222
diana

thank you for just answering.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats bull cyclops wanted to be leader and tried his best. black canary, dc. calisto marvel.

first off, Diana didn't even pull out all of the stops on BC. KK is a lvl 14 in martial arts, diana is I think a lvl 13. The highest is lvl 16 and that belongs to ares. Storm is now here near that lvl in martial arts.

stormfront
people this has nothing to do with who they faced in the books. they are fighting eachother. bothe of their profiles say they are excellent fighters.
can you all just say a name and be on.

nvrbeenwthagirl
people this has nothing to do with who they faced in the books. they are fighting eachother. bothe of their profiles say they are excellent fighters.
can you all just say a name and be on.

ninja What the f**k? thumb down

stormfront
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
first off, Diana didn't even pull out all of the stops on BC. KK is a lvl 14 in martial arts, diana is I think a lvl 13. The highest is lvl 16 and that belongs to ares. Storm is now here near that lvl in martial arts.

how do you know? show me some proof that you know where storm lie on the "martial arts" scale.

on the other hand this has nothing to do with what the girls did in the books.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how do you know? show me some proof that you know where storm lie on the "martial arts" scale.

Wait aminute. so how exactly are you supposed talk about a battle if we dont' go by what they have done in the books? any way, Diana is a warrior from a race of warrior women, trained in thousands of combat styles from around the galaxy and on earth. Storm is beat shit senseless.

Symmetric Chaos
can you all just say a name and be on. Originally posted by stormfront

It's fun how you demand that people provide something you say is worthless.

stormfront
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's fun how you demand that people provide something you say is worthless.

its funny that he said something that doent exist.
why can yah just answer and not insult?
and i dont demand.

nvrbeenwthagirl
and i dont demand.

Storm isn't the althlete or fight Diana is. thier histories show this.

Symmetric Chaos

Failure of a dodge.

Because stupid people are funny when they get angry erm

It's really just a cheap laugh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Failure of a dodge.

It's really just a cheap laugh. I'm beggining to wonder If I should stop liking storm. Cuz Her fans are starting to make me wonder if she induces retardation. laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
I'm beggining to wonder If I should stop liking storm. Cuz Her fans are starting to make me wonder if she induces retardation. laughing laughing laughing

You can't hold a character's fans against the character.

After all I like Hulk and I'm are still a genious!

nvrbeenwthagirl

I like Hulk too. I have the entire Peter David Run. It was just amazing work.

King_Mungi

I hate you, and not because I'm jealous..seriously..well maybe a little embarrasment

spetznaz
Stormfront, even without strength Diana is one of the top-tier martial artists in DC ....and by top-tier I do not mean she can 'fight well' ...I mean truly top tier.

Ororo is a great fighter, but not in Diana's league. And while it is cool that Ororo has fought against Cyclops et al, it still doesn't place her in Diana's league. Remember that Diana (even if you ignore the people she has fought against, including such luminaries as Canary and Batman) is the best warrior in an island of warriors. Her martial skill is only surpassed by her other powers.

Storm can lay a great beatdown on many people (h2h without powers even), but she is simply not in Diana's league. I really don't know how else to put it.

Swanky-Tuna
Storm isn't the althlete or fight Diana is. thier histories show this.
Considering the backgrounds, I'd say they're both athletes and fighters. Wonder Woman was just born and raised, on the playground is where she spent most of her days, in the typical DC "million-billion" fashion regarding martial arts.

What If...
Azia doesn't support the "Feed Judge Attention" program, and niether should you! ^_^

Mungi- best sig on KMC.

spetznaz

Do you have any more information on this? I'd be interested to find out more.

Thanks.

Spetz!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by What If...
Mungi- best sig on KMC.

thumb up

boriquaking55
You Storm fanboys never cease to amaze me. Ororo stalemating Diana in H2H? LOL that's rich.

RUNMAN

That trew my friend. You is the men!

HandOfFate
Diana is a master of several different styles of martial arts. Ororo on the other hand, is a street fighter with some martial art knowledge.

Ororo might surprise Diana with a couple of well placed attack but overall Diana would dominate.

starlock
Diana for the win

Charlotte DeBel
Diana obliterates Storm. Wonder Woman has received a training of a warrior since childhood, even her child games were more like a part of training. Ororo, on the other hand, started her training as an adult, though being a thief she's naturally agile so it helped her to learn some stuff quickier.

guy222
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Diana obliterates Storm. Wonder Woman has received a training of a warrior since childhood, even her child games were more like a part of training. Ororo, on the other hand, started her training as an adult, though being a thief she's naturally agile so it helped her to learn some stuff quickier.

thumb up

stormfront
Failure of a dodge.

It's really just a cheap laugh.

so your calling me stupid? how stupid of you.

stormfront
Originally posted by spetznaz
Stormfront, even without strength Diana is one of the top-tier martial artists in DC ....and by top-tier I do not mean she can 'fight well' ...I mean truly top tier.

Ororo is a great fighter, but not in Diana's league. And while it is cool that Ororo has fought against Cyclops et al, it still doesn't place her in Diana's league. Remember that Diana (even if you ignore the people she has fought against, including such luminaries as Canary and Batman) is the best warrior in an island of warriors. Her martial skill is only surpassed by her other powers.

Storm can lay a great beatdown on many people (h2h without powers even), but she is simply not in Diana's league. I really don't know how else to put it.

you put it better than some people on here. they rather insult instead.

SnazzySmurph
you put it better than some people on here. they rather insult instead. Fair enough, I won't insult you.

Wonder Woman curbstomps Storm, who barely registers in H2H skill when you set up a match between them. Wonder Woman could do this dumb, deaf and blind, because compared to Storm, Diana IS the f*cking Pinball (or, rather, H2H) Wizard. This isn't a fair match-up, in my opinion.

2damnloud
Diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.