Dark Phoenix vs. Yugah Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who takes it?

LordKaos
Dark Phoenix

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LordKaos
Dark Phoenix

How did i know you were going to say that. you remind of someone.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

LordKaos
how did i know you were gonna start a thread to try and over play somebody who has virtually no feats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how did i know you were gonna start a thread to try and over play somebody who has virtually no feats.

You mean like when people put Eternity in a thread and he has like what? no feats? laughing laughing out loud eek!

LordKaos
not me jack ass so laugh on

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who takes it?

DPhoenix FTW

RUNMAN
Dark Phoenix

Astner
Dark Phoenix, she's a Galactus level being, or so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner

confused So is Yugah.

Priest
DP

Astner
confused So is Yugah.
Has he ever destroyed a galaxy, or proven to be above someone that has?

Priest
Has he ever destroyed a galaxy, or proven to be above someone that has?
But but ...he destroyed a PLANET eek! !

quanchi112
confused So is Yugah. no he isnt.

yuga gets crushed.

way to start a spite thread.

yuga has no chance of winning here, none.

poor guy.

vlaaad12345
She fought a galactus who hadnt fed in quite sometime and it was virtually a stalemate...I dont see how that puts dp at his level.

Big Sexy
Dark Khan

LordKaos
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
She fought a galactus who hadnt fed in quite sometime and it was virtually a stalemate...I dont see how that puts dp at his level.

Galacuts when fed is still a being a finite power, the planets he eats are fuel he'll run out of power eventually, she won't it puts her above him her powers are truly limitless not implied. He even said while they fought that she was growing stronger and he was getting weaker. It was no stalemate it was a matter of him recognizing that in order for her to manifest on the physical plain without a host she was basically stealing life that was reserved for future generations so she left, the life and death cycle of the universe is perpetual meaning she can draw from an immeasurable source of power, trumps planet eating anytime. By manifesting without a host she puts any future Galactus in danger, she is over him and had a hand in his creation.

vlaaad12345
Galacuts when fed is still a being a finite power, the planets he eats are fuel he'll run out of power eventually, she won't it puts her above him her powers are truly limitless not implied. He even said while they fought that she was growing stronger and he was getting weaker. It was no stalemate it was a matter of him recognizing that in order for her to manifest on the physical plain without a host she was basically stealing life that was reserved for future generations so she left, the life and death cycle of the universe is perpetual meaning she can draw from an immeasurable source of power, trumps planet eating anytime. By manifesting without a host she puts any future Galactus in danger, she is over him and had a hand in his creation.
And thats the phoenix force not dark phoenix,a galactus who is fed is well above anything dark phoenix showed.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dark Khan

You mean this guy?
http://www.rangercentral.com/images/pris-vi-darkonda.jpg

LordKaos

this is what you "said" right?

I was talking about the fight they had since you mentioned it, Phoenix is Phoenix is Phoenix all their power comes from the same place, Dark appears to be just strong as any other with the exception of White Crown because healing is not in her job description.

vlaaad12345

I was talking about the fight they had since you mentioned it, Phoenix is Phoenix is Phoenix all their power comes from the same place, Dark appears to be just strong as any other with the exception of White Crown because healing is not in her job description.
No they are all different versions you cant use phoenix force feats for dark phoenix because dark phoenix was shown to be much much weaker,fighting a weak galactus and eterminating a star is about the top end for dark phoenix.

RUNMAN
that's what she said...

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by RUNMAN
that's what she said... No its not go read it he said that dp seemed to be around the level of all the other phoenixs which she isnt.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Dark Phoenix didn't have the same feats as Phoenix Force.

LordKaos
I wasn't using feats of Phoenix I was schooling yo ass for saying it was a stalemate.

RUNMAN
Son, you've been schooled. Now, go out there and be somebody!

LordKaos
Dark Phoenix didn't have the same feats as Phoenix Force.

No shit I didn't say she did, her powers were only limited by her imagination, just like all the rest of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wasn't using feats of Phoenix I was schooling yo ass for saying it was a stalemate.

WHo are you refering to? I haven't given a victor in this thread or even a stalemate? So exactly who are you schooling?

vlaaad12345
Because it preety much was,neither really lost and dp sure as hell didnt win.

Utrigita
To my Knowlegde wasn't DP actually having problems against fighting Professor X telepathic, and if I remember correct Xaviar and Magneto couldn't even get through she doesn't seem as strong as her counterparts...

LordKaos
Son, you've been schooled. Now, go out there and be somebody!

WTF? when did this happen, he brought up the Galactus and Phoenix battle and said it was a stalemate, it wasn't. He made the first Phoenix/Dark Phoenix comparison by even bringing up the Galactus fight, Dark Phoenix and Phoenix are not the same as far as feats go, but other than that one is just the insane version of the other.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
To my Knowlegde wasn't DP actually having problems against fighting Professor X telepathic, and if I remember correct Xaviar and Magneto couldn't even get through she doesn't seem as strong as her counterparts...

Xavier was the one having problems, you can see him sweating and straining while she shows no visible sign of anything, Jean helped him from the inside.

RUNMAN
Wasn't talking to you man... sowee...

LordKaos
Because it preety much was,neither really lost and dp sure as hell didnt win.

Galactus was on the verge of death, and she left him like that. If we have a knife fight and I stab you, you fall bleeding to death, you tell me a story I leave now maybe you don't die and get better, but I won the knife fight.

Utrigita
Xavier was the one having problems, you can see him sweating and straining while she shows no visible sign of anything, Jean helped him from the inside.

And never the less she didn't instantly defeat him which a wielder of the Phoenix force should easily be capable of since all incarnation of the Phoenix force are the same in you openion. That must be the reason Dark Phoenix stalemated with a weakend Galactus why Rachel bonded with the force defeated him yes that makes sense erm

LordKaos
Wasn't talking to you man... sowee...

My bad embarrasment

LordKaos
And never the less she didn't instantly defeat him which a wielder of the Phoenix force should easily be capable of since all incarnation of the Phoenix force are the same in you openion. That must be the reason Dark Phoenix stalemated with a weakend Galactus why Rachel bonded with the force defeated him yes that makes sense erm

That type of logic can't be used with Dark Phoenix who was getting off on emotions and sensations why would she challenge him to a psi-duel and them just instantly defeat him when she could have just a eaisly killed him when blasted him in his chair, she was enjoying herself. And don't give me an opinion, there is only one Phoenix force and different incarnations it's all Phoenix. Like their are different incarnations of the Xmen, but they are all Xmen.

Utrigita

nvrbeenwthagirl
That type of logic can't be used with Dark Phoenix who was getting off on emotions and sensations why would she challenge him to a psi-duel and them just instantly defeat him when she could have just a eaisly killed him when blasted him in his chair, she was enjoying herself. And don't give me an opinion, there is only one Phoenix force and different incarnations it's all Phoenix. Like their are different incarnations of the Xmen, but they are all Xmen.

I don't buy that. being the The Dark Poenix was tied to humanity in some way, She was limited in her understanding and scope of her power. Which is why she has evolved.

TricksterPriest
Dark Phoenix wasn't as powerful as the regular PF. The match is hard to call. Especially since Yuga might try to drain her energy.

LordKaos
what was your point? no seriously
A Psi-bolt affected her when she reverted to her Jean persona and all it actually did was weaken the Jean persona that Cyclopes helped surface, bringing DP back. The Phoenix Force as a whole is the sum of life and all that good shit, powers vary from incarnation to incarnation (basically boiling down to what the prime force allows) all of whom get stronger the more they use their power, all of whom have powers limited only by their imagination.

LordKaos
I don't buy that. being the The Dark Poenix was tied to humanity in some way, She was limited in her understanding and scope of her power. Which is why she has evolved.

Dark Phoenix was tied to humanity by way of the new sensations she as a force had never experienced. She was limited in her understanding and scope of her humanity, not her powers which she used effortlessly all the time, her battle with Xavier caused strain on him not her, her powers only have room to grow, if the presence of Jean Grey was not inside Dark Phoenix Xaiver would have lost even he mentions how Jean was helping him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dark Phoenix was tied to humanity by way of the new sensations she as a force had never experienced. She was limited in her understanding and scope of her humanity, not her powers which she used effortlessly all the time, her battle with Xavier caused strain on him not her, her powers only have room to grow, if the presence of Jean Grey was not inside Dark Phoenix Xaiver would have lost even he mentions how Jean was helping him.

Well, As per Dark phoenix and her feats, which have to be measured up to how powerful galactus was being portrayed at the time too, I'd say she isn't going to beat Yugah with any ease. Especially since he can tap the source so effortlessly.

LordKaos
If all fights were easy this shit would be boring, are we going by feats or potential because as far as I know this guy doesn't have many so for him to fight here would take a lot of speculation. Dark Phoenix is her own source of power so I'm not impressed with his ability to use something outside of himself.

grey fox
Yuga Khan, apparently him opening his eyes can cause civilisations to crumble. Thus a punch >>>Phoenix.

But anyway , wheres the argument ?

Dp > (or -) Phoenix and Yuga >>>>Dp

LordKaos
Dark Phoenix caused the destruction of an enitre solar system by having lunch.

quanchi112
Well, As per Dark phoenix and her feats, which have to be measured up to how powerful galactus was being portrayed at the time too, I'd say she isn't going to beat Yugah with any ease. Especially since he can tap the source so effortlessly. darkseied had the power to beat him.

phoneix has far greater power.

she beats him!

stick out tongue

Sundipped

Agreed. And she was mad at the time, not even hungry. DP FTW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Agreed. And she was mad at the time, not even hungry. DP FTW. yuga khan has no chance.

grey fox

I lol at how you blow it out of proportion.

She ate a star, which IN TURN killed the solar system.

Sundipped
Originally posted by grey fox
I lol at how you blow it out of proportion.

She ate a star, which IN TURN killed the solar system.

Umm... does it make a difference? Would u rather her destroy every planet (which she is capable of) or take the quicker method.

grey fox
Originally posted by Sundipped
Umm... does it make a difference? Would u rather her destroy every planet (which she is capable of) or take the quicker method.

Yes, it DOES make a difference.

LordKaos
she ate a star, she had it for lunch I could have said dinner breatfast or snack, but the point is she ate it and by doing so caused a solar system to be destroyed, where did I blow it out of proportion?

RUNMAN
He speaketh the truth!

Sundipped
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes, it DOES make a difference.

In order for the whole solar system to burn out it had to be the sun that was consumed. Suns are stars (just bigger versions).

Utrigita
what was your point? no seriously
A Psi-bolt affected her when she reverted to her Jean persona and all it actually did was weaken the Jean persona that Cyclopes helped surface, bringing DP back. The Phoenix Force as a whole is the sum of life and all that good shit, powers vary from incarnation to incarnation (basically boiling down to what the prime force allows) all of whom get stronger the more they use their power, all of whom have powers limited only by their imagination.

My point was to show with the example given by DP and Rachel Phoenix against Galactus that the power from host to host changes.

What now the power wary from incarnation to incarnation, can you make up you mind.

quanchi112
dark phoneix cant lose this. really she cant.

Terryc250
When has DP fought galactus? You mean when Rachael in regular phoenix form which is weaker then DP, and she was beating galactus. PF is above galactus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
When has DP fought galactus? You mean when Rachael in regular phoenix form which is weaker then DP, and she was beating galactus. PF is above galactus if galactus was well fed and planeed on fighting her i think galactus could get the win. they are both so damn powerful but if galactus was fully fed hed be a beast to take down.

kevdude
Well if all she did was eat a star and made the solar system die Yuga could do it also... The fact that he destroyed a planet that disconnected itself off from the rest of the universe and has never been threatened by anyone until he Yuga was able to get pass its defenses is remarkable. And he did this while weak! Interesting match up, id give it to DP but it wouldn't be easy..

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Well if all she did was eat a star and made the solar system die Yuga could do it also... The fact that he destroyed a planet that disconnected itself off from the rest of the universe and has never been threatened by anyone until he Yuga was able to get pass its defenses is remarkable. And he did this while weak! Interesting match up, id give it to DP but it wouldn't be easy.. dp wins this without a doubt.

LordKaos
My point was to show with the example given by DP and Rachel Phoenix against Galactus that the power from host to host changes.

What now the power wary from incarnation to incarnation, can you make up you mind.

DP is the Phoenix force and Rachel was able to tap a fraction. Rachel was never as powerful as the Phoenix before her even the Beyonder told her that and gave her the power of the original Phoenix, and Galactus did not fight Rachel he fought a hostless force that mirrored Rachels form, because it left Earth with her so she could heal (thus him commenting on how her presence was denying future life). My mind is made up every Phoenix uses different levels of power to accomplish what they need to do, all of them have powers that grow with use and that are limited only by their imagination. A piece of infinity is still infinite. I still don't see your point as mine was DP, just like the the Phoenix that fought Galactus seemed to only get stronger no matter who she fought.

guy222
DP

starlock
Dark Phoenix for the win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.