Remembering 9/11/01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
It's hard to beleive it's been over 6 years since the World Trade Center and America was attacked by terrorists. Take a moment to remember those lost families. There are millions of people out there who have lost their wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, and friends.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/lambofsicmaggotgod/sep112.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/lambofsicmaggotgod/sep11.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/lambofsicmaggotgod/NYPD_9-11_patch.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/lambofsicmaggotgod/911.jpg

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

Mr. Bacon
I will never forget no

sad

The Grey Fox
Yeah. It's sad that the Bush Administration used it as an exuse to murder thousands of Afghans and Iraqi's, especially since they were the ones who did it. Also, technically, it's not 9/11/01, it's 11/9/01 since it's the eleventh of the ninth, not the other way around.

The families affected have my deepest condolences.

hp_luvr_16
me either sad sad sad sad sad sad

The Grey Fox
Shouldn't that be 'me too'?

Mr. Bacon
no

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Yeah. It's sad that the Bush Administration used it as an exuse to murder thousands of Afghans and Iraqi's, especially since they were the ones who did it. Also, technically, it's not 9/11/01, it's 11/9/01 since it's the eleventh of the ninth, not the other way around.

I definitley thought it was dumb for them to just jump to conclusions about who did it. It could have been anyone, hell, it could have been an American that did it. No one will ever know.

The Grey Fox
Are you sure? 'Me too' runs better and is more proper in grammatical... use.

Tattoo

In America we write it as the 9th month and the 11th day of the year 2007. We don't like your way so stfu.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Tattoo
In America we write it as the 9th month and the 11th day of the year 2007. We don't like your way so stfu.

OK, pipe down bigun'.

BlackSunshine

laughing

Mr. Bacon
i will never forget....and me too, they dont correlate

i will never forget.... me either.

Barker
Go ahead and shut the **** up, this thread is about 9/11.

Tattoo

You must be retarded.

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
I will never forget no

sad Originally posted by hp_luvr_16
me either sad sad sad sad sad sad

Read it this way. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Slay
Millions? More like thousands. Also my Dutchness (thus lack of principles, consideration etc.) prohibits me to care.

Now, let the bashing (me) begin.

hp_luvr_16
i changed it happy

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i will never forget....and me too, they dont correlate

i will never forget.... me either.

You're more right than me, but I just checked and it's 'neither'.

I will never forget... me neither.

Sorted.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Slay
Millions? More like thousands. Also my Dutchness (thus lack of principles, consideration etc.) prohibits me to care.

Now, let the bashing (me) begin.

What are you talking about? confused

Reverend Axel
In America we write it as the 9th month and the 11th day of the year 2007. We don't like your way so stfu. USA USA!!!

Anywho. I've got stuff to watch all day about this attack. I'm very interested in these kind of things. I'm not a sicko, but I like to learn more about tragedies and stuff like that. I have a million books on JFK's assassination. Stuff about the Titanic. Now this. I find it interesting.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
USA USA!!!

Anywho. I've got stuff to watch all day about this attack. I'm very interested in these kind of things. I'm not a sicko, but I like to learn more about tragedies and stuff like that. I have a million books on JFK's assassination. Stuff about the Titanic. Now this. I find it interesting.

I don't usually buy into conspiricy theories but the 9/11 one has way too much evidence supporting it.

BlackSunshine
They're supposed to be having a bunch of kids whose parents were killed on 9/11 on Oprah today. YES I watch that show.

Slay
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
What are you talking about? confused
I find it hard to believe that 'millions' of people were in the WTC during the terrorist attacks. ermm

Reverend Axel
They're supposed to be having a bunch of kids whose parents were killed on 9/11 on Oprah today. YES I watch that show. Oprah is taking over the universe, just to tell you.

Tattoo
Originally posted by hp_luvr_16
i changed it happy

So you changed your post to be wrong...roll eyes (sarcastic) We have some Densa candidates here today.

BlackSunshine
I don't usually buy into conspiricy theories but the 9/11 one has way too much evidence supporting it.

Why dont you just stop, OK? You have no heart.

§P0oONY
I'll remember it but I won't get all deppressed all about it... It's in the past now, people really should get over it.

hp_luvr_16
oh well i change it bak, aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

Reverend Axel
I don't usually buy into conspiricy theories but the 9/11 one has way too much evidence supporting it. No, there isn't. You believe what you want to believe.

Tattoo
I find it hard to believe that 'millions' of people were in the WTC during the terrorist attacks. ermm

Millions of people are associated with the victims, all their family, all their friends, etc.

Like if I died (me, a singular person) there would be hundreds of people affected.

BlackSunshine

Millions of people are associated with the victims, all their family, all their friends, etc.

Like if I died (me, a singular person) there would be hundreds of people affected.

well said. yes

Tattoo

The Grey Fox
Why dont you just stop, OK? You have no heart.

It's bad and all, if it was preventable then it's horrific that it wasn't. I care, but more Americans have died in Iraq & Afghanistan than at the WTC.

BlackSunshine

Slay

Yeah, never mind, I misread 'wives' for 'lives'.

The Grey Fox
No, there isn't. You believe what you want to believe.

Silly man, I was on your side.

§P0oONY
I'm not depressed about anything. It's an American tragedy just like Pearl Harbor. People do remember it but it's not like we get stupid about it. I don't remember me saying you were getting deppressed about it.... But there are people who do take it that far, even if it didn't effect them directly. It's a tragedy but it happened over half a decade ago, if we made a big deal out of every day a tragedy has happened there would barely be a day without it.

Reverend Axel
Silly man, I was on your side. Originally posted by The Grey Fox

Qwe?

Barker
Qwe?
Ewe.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Barker
Ewe.

Uwe....Boll

http://krossfire.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/uwe.jpg

Slay
Uwe....Boll

http://krossfire.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/uwe.jpg
Ewww.

Melcórë
Regarding the terrorist-attacks....
I have to admit, I've always felt oddly detached from the entire situation. I don't know anyone who was truly affected, (i.e., with the loss of family, friends, etc.).

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I was a rather immature eleven year-old at the time, but it just didn't affect me at all. I didn't shed a tear. I think it's because I just didn't understand, at the time.

Punkyhermy
That was a terribly tragedy.sad

However, many tragedies of equal measure, not status occur world wide every single day since. erm

Bardock42
9SgbWkeHxq0

Secretus
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/th911Tributevi-vi.jpg

C. C. Cowgirl
It's hard to beleive it's been over 6 years since the World Trade Center and America was attacked by terrorists. Take a moment to remember those lost families. There are millions of people out there who have lost their wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, and friends.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

I myself was not personaly effected by this in any way, but this was indeed a tragical event. I do wish my best of luck to anyone who was effected by this and I will pray that it never happens again.

Bardock42
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I myself was not personaly effected by this in any way, but this was indeed a tragical event. I do wish my best of luck to anyone who was effected by this and I will pray that it never happens again. Except for the wars and such that followed you mean?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Except for the wars and such that followed you mean?
Which are far worse.

Reverend Axel
I still find the events to be fascinating.

Da Pittman
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/Pittman_911.jpg

lord xyz

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!! I will never forget the US starting those bullshit wars, that is so worse.

Also, this is the second Teusday, 11th September of this millenium. 9/11 was the first.

Syren
'Never Forget...'

It was tragic, and I did spare a thought today about it, but I have forgotten multiple times about it since it happened and I don't think I should feel bad about that. Should I?

shrug

lord xyz
Originally posted by Syren
'Never Forget...'

It was tragic, and I did spare a thought today about it, but I have forgotten multiple times about it since it happened and I don't think I should feel bad about that. Should I?

shrug No. It might be if you're in Washington D.C.

Syren
Phew.

lord xyz
Phew. Where you from?

Syren
Originally posted by lord xyz
Where you from?

England big grin

lord xyz
England big grin I thought so. Mee to!

Whisper
It makes me think of the recent bombing attempts in the UK. If the failed 21/7 bombers had just waited three more days, we'd all be calling them the 24/7 bombers. This would imply that they blow things up all day every day and, despite their actual lack of success, make them at least sound like they were good at bombing.

Wild-Cherry

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

"Our Country, in dealing with other countries, may she always be right; but it is still our country, right or wrong."

God bless.

§P0oONY
To be fair... This is probably one of those things that is best forgotten, it's not a nice memory and it only really creates bitter prejudice. Sure, if it effected you personally than moarn your loss but then lay it to rest and get on with your lives.

Punkyhermy

Syren
Originally posted by Whisper
It makes me think of the recent bombing attempts in the UK. If the failed 21/7 bombers had just waited three more days, we'd all be calling them the 24/7 bombers. This would imply that they blow things up all day every day and, despite their actual lack of success, make them at least sound like they were good at bombing.

You think that much very often? blink

Plus, wasn't it 7/7?

Edit; I must have missed the 21/7 events... embarrasment

Bardock42
Originally posted by Whisper
It makes me think of the recent bombing attempts in the UK. If the failed 21/7 bombers had just waited three more days, we'd all be calling them the 24/7 bombers. This would imply that they blow things up all day every day and, despite their actual lack of success, make them at least sound like they were good at bombing. Hahaha, that's hilarious.

JLred
All day I was saying it's been 6 years get the f*ck over it....

I don't ever recall a remembrance day for WW1 or WW2....

damn school....

Secretus
Originally posted by JLred

Always easy to say when it wasn't there loved ones involved.

Those wars were fought over 60 years ago, slick. As far as I know, the incident on 9/11 isn't considered a war. It's considered the worst terrorist attack on American soil since Waco.

Btw, Memorial day ftw.

JLred
Originally posted by Secretus
Always easy to say when it wasn't there loved one involved.

Those wars were fought over 60 years ago, slick. As far as I know, the incident on 9/11 isn't considered a war. It's considered the worst terrorist attack on American soil since Waco.

Btw, Memorial day ftw.

yeah it is...

meh...i'd rather have a thing for them then listen to some teacher bullshit about something stupid, where she was, who she knew there,,,and all that crap...

Röland
I will never forget the US starting those bullshit wars, that is so worse.

Also, this is the second Teusday, 11th September of this millenium. 9/11 was the first.

No offense, but this thread is about remembering the people who lost their lives that day, not for you to b*tch about the Iraq war.

Kosta
I remember coming home the night of 9/11 and seeing it all happen live on television. I was surreal then, and its still a bit surreal now. RIP to all the victims.

Grinning Goku
Serious shit. May all the victims of this atrocity rest in peace.

ADarksideJedi
God bless everyone on this day.I remember coming back from my job and seeing it on tv that morning(I was a nanny at that time)and my mom telling me what was going on.
It was reallly sad and scary.It did not do anything to me until a week after when I spend the day crying.jm

TRH
God Bless the victims,let they be remembered for what they did while they were alive

JLred
yeah it is...

meh...i'd rather have a thing for them then listen to some teacher bullshit about something stupid, where she was, who she knew there,,,and all that crap...
yadeyadeyade tomato pomato...

Originally posted by TRH
God Bless the victims,let they be remembered for what they did while they were alive

yeah...

Scythe
I paid my respects at our school's flag pole, I was joined by some 230+ students who held a public speaking for their honor.

~JP~
Originally posted by Secretus
Always easy to say( get over it ) when it wasn't there loved ones involved.

Btw, Memorial day ftw.

Best damn post in this thread other than the first post.

spidey-dude
its shame that they even allow those terrorists to cross customs coming to america after what happend this day

Captain REX
Never forget the Arizona! December 7th, 1941, the attack on Pearl Harbor. And you think we don't have remembrance days...

9/11 was a tragic day for our country. Everyone'll move on eventually and we'll be reading about in history books soon. I wore an "I New York" shirt today.

Secretus
Originally posted by Captain REX
Never forget the Arizona! December 7th, 1941, the attack on Pearl Harbor. And you think we don't have remembrance days...

9/11 was a tragic day for our country. Everyone'll move on eventually and we'll be reading about in history books soon. I wore an "I New York" shirt today.

We should also remember the lives lost at the Pentagon and also the brave souls on flight 93 that gave there lives to save many others.

Blax_Hydralisk
*waits for some jerkoff (Most likely a sock/troll) to jump into the thread and post some offensive pictures making fun of the whole event. *

Alpha Centauri
I love all this; "Let's pray it doesn't happen again.". Many people probably prayed for safety on September 10th, 2001.

I found it to be horribly tragic, one of the few events that actually upset me. Not for the same reasons as most, I wasn't initially upset, but when they showed people jumping out of buildings holding hands, it struck a chord.

That said, it annoys me that people say "It's easy to say move on when you don't have loved ones involved.".

How many here actually had loved ones involved? Granted, some want their loved ones to be remembered, but if you think for one second there are no direct victims that honestly never want to think of it again, much less have a worldwide day dedicated to it, you're silly.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
God bless everyone on this day.I remember coming back from my job and seeing it on tv that morning(I was a nanny at that time)and my mom telling me what was going on.
It was reallly sad and scary.It did not do anything to me until a week after when I spend the day crying.jm Also bless the terrorists that did that?

lord xyz

damn school.... Err, 11th November is remembrance day for WW1 and WW2......In England.

Mr Parker

exactly.well said.ditto.

Mr Parker
USA USA!!!

Thats why I never believed it for a second the fairy tale version they were giving us from the onset that it was Muslims that did it and pulled it off.I had my suspecions from the onset and said to myself when i was watching it that day-I dont believe a freaking word their saying.This is a bunch of lies.I bet the government is behind this whole damn thing just to get us into another fake and phony war.The reason I had those thoughts that day was because when the movie JFK came out,I got so interested in that case,i started reading several dozens of books about it over the years and after doing so,understood why Oliver stone used Jim Marrs Book CROSSFIRE to base the movie on because it has loads of documentated proof in there that the CIA killed kennedy and after reading so many books about it over the years,I was outraged that I had been lied to by the school system and the media about who REALLY killed him.So thats why I was very skeptical about it from the onset when they were saying terrorists did it.

I so much WANTED to be wrong about it all.that the official version was true,that it really happened the way it did,but after I started reading books and watching videos and listening to alex jones radio show-something everybody here should do,I later came to the same conclusion that only the governmet could have done it and Bush kew it would happen and wanted it to because just like with JFK,where the CIA killed him cause he wanted to pull out of vietnam and they wanted the war to continue,this was done just so Bush could get another fake and phony war started.its all the sae thing as the kennedy assassination.The reason those two trageys are so controversial is because the facts of the case dont fit the explanation given by the government.That theres no way they could have been pulled off without prior knowledge and planning by the government.thats what hurts about it all.But what REALLY hurts me is that the people in high postions of power who pulled it off such as bush,cheney and others,are getting off scott free when they should be behind bars. mad thats what angers me about it all.

Mr Parker
No, there isn't. You believe what you want to believe.

yes there is.the facts are overwhelming.Looking at them and accepting it though are two total different things though.The official version is absurd.its a sick joke.

again thats what pains me about this and what had me bummed out yesterday about it is the real people behind all this are getting away with it scott free.Bush,Cheney ect.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yes there is.the facts are overwhelming.Looking at them and accepting it though are two total different things though.The official version is absurd.its a sick joke.

I'm not quite sure you understand what I mean by "You believe what you want to believe." I don't know what about it you think is a sick joke?

again thats what pains me about this and what had me bummed out yesterday about it is the real people behind all this are getting away with it scott free.Bush,Cheney ect. Bush was in office for what, 9 months and this happened? Yeah, I'm sure the administration that runs this country has had this planned for months. They didn't plan it. They might have had anonymous warnings about it, but we get warnings like that everyday. To think that there is a conspiracy is stupid.

Mr Parker
I'm not quite sure you understand what I mean by "You believe what you want to believe." I don't know what about it you think is a sick joke?

its a sick joke that the government has forced their lies down our throats that it was muslims from an outside country is why its a sick joke by the bush administration.

Bush was in office for what, 9 months and this happened? Yeah, I'm sure the administration that runs this country has had this planned for months. They didn't plan it. They might have had anonymous warnings about it, but we get warnings like that everyday. To think that there is a conspiracy is stupid.

As a matter of fact,yes it HAD been planned for years.as I mentioned,if you would bother to listen to alex jones you would know this to be true.Obviously you have never done any research at the libray about the Bushs because your not aware of how they are a crime family that has had longstanding ties to the CIA and mob.
Bush Sr used to be the former director of the CIA who by the way,killed off kennedy.No to think it wasnt an inside job is being stupid and plain ignorant.You want to know the truth,start listening to alex jones radio show.He has guests on there all the time like firemen and police officers come on that have said they have had death threats to their familys if they talk about knowledge they have of bombs being planted in the buildings.
Bush threatened FBI agents with arrest who came forward with information on terrorist attacks against the towers.He told them they would be arrested if they tried to stop the attacks.Alex jones predicted two months BEFORE 9-11,it would happen and warned people not to believe the official version.see all the documented proof he has of it at his websites www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com.

you want to continue this discussion with ignorant beliefs it wasnt an inside job,go to the conspiracy section then.theres a bunch of them there that share those ignorant beliefs you will find.

this thread is to honor the people who died in those attacks.

Reverend Axel
As a matter of fact,yes it HAD been planned for years.as I mentioned,if you would bother to listen to alex jones you would know this to be true. No. I don't listen to people who have a bias opinion about the government. They all say the same stupid things. Blame blame blame.

Obviously you have never done any research at the libray about the Bushs because your not aware of how they are a crime family that has had longstanding ties to the CIA and mob. Thats stupid. I'm glad you said that, it shows how stupid you are.

Bush Sr used to be the former director of the CIA who by the way,killed off kennedy. Are you sure? I thought it was the aliens from the moon that we never landed on. Moving on..

No to think it wasnt an inside job is being stupid and plain ignorant. No its not. Believe me, i've read/watched enough about 9/11 to know that it caught everyone by surprise. Maybe you should do a little research yourself, and not listen to this quack Alex Jones.

You want to know the truth,start listening to alex jones radio show.He has guests on there all the time like firemen and police officers come on that have said they have had death threats to their familys if they talk about knowledge they have of bombs being planted in the buildings.
Bush threatened FBI agents with arrest who came forward with information on terrorist attacks against the towers.He told them they would be arrested if they tried to stop the attacks.Alex jones predicted two months BEFORE 9-11,it would happen and warned people not to believe the official version.see all the documented proof he has of it at his websites www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.com.

you want to continue this discussion with ignorant beliefs it wasnt an inside job,go to the conspiracy section then.theres a bunch of them there that share those ignorant beliefs you will find.

this thread is to honor the people who died in those attacks.

I have seen that douche. Screaming at the top of his lungs through a megaphone. I watched him on a show about bogus opinions about the "cover-ups", then I watched a bunch of guys, who went to college, and were experts in their fields disprove all of the stupid crap Alex Jones was feeding the brain dead drones of kids he was crapping his information too.

Based on the information given, it supports everything in the 9/11 Commission Report. You can see on the TV, you can read in the papers, you can watch the news. Its obviously clear. The stupid people out there who hate the American government will have the brainless drones believe that it was all their fault. Thats because you're all stupid. You'll believe anything, and you obviously have. This whole Alex Jones thing is proof right there.

Mr Parker
No. I don't listen to people who have a bias opinion about the government. They all say the same stupid things. Blame blame blame.

Thats stupid. I'm glad you said that, it shows how stupid you are.

Are you sure? I thought it was the aliens from the moon that we never landed on. Moving on..

No its not. Believe me, i've read/watched enough about 9/11 to know that it caught everyone by surprise. Maybe you should do a little research yourself, and not listen to this quack Alex Jones.

I have seen that douche. Screaming at the top of his lungs through a megaphone. I watched him on a show about bogus opinions about the "cover-ups", then I watched a bunch of guys, who went to college, and were experts in their fields disprove all of the stupid crap Alex Jones was feeding the brain dead drones of kids he was crapping his information too.

Based on the information given, it supports everything in the 9/11 Commission Report. You can see on the TV, you can read in the papers, you can watch the news. Its obviously clear. The stupid people out there who hate the American government will have the brainless drones believe that it was all their fault. Thats because you're all stupid. You'll believe anything, and you obviously have. This whole Alex Jones thing is proof right there.

thanks for showing that your exactly like Lord xyz and afraid of the truth.how pathetic.No the people like you that have allowed the government to brainwash you like they have are mindless drones afraid of the truth and cant think for themselves like that other guy can that you were arguing with earlier.the quacks are the 9-11 commission people.they ignored witnesses testimony they gave.I have done research,.something you obviously havent,you just read the mainstream propaganda stuff and blindly swollowed their crap,shows me what a blind sheep you are.well I can see you have been so hopelessly brainwashed by the media and too afraid of the truth to be reasoned with that your a waste of time to deal with and dont want to learn the truth.Im done with you.

Alpha Centauri
Parker, if the government don't want you to be aware of something, you won't be aware of it.

The sooner you learn to accept this, the sooner we'll all stop laughing at you.

Believing nothing is as bad as believing everything, especially when your source material is unofficial leaking a lot of the time.

By the way, didn't Spider-Man come out in like, 2000? Get the f*ck over it.

-AC

Reverend Axel
thanks for showing that your exactly like Lord xyz and afraid of the truth.how pathetic.
Me? Afraid of the Truth? You have that backwards.

No the people like you that have allowed the government to brainwash you like they have are mindless dronesafraid of the truth and cant think for themselves like that other guy can that you were arguing with earlier. Well, I trust the government more than I trust some nutjob on the street.

the quacks are the 9-11 commission people.they ignored witnesses testimony they gave.I have done research,.something you obviously havent you just read the mainstream propaganda stuff and blindly swollowed their crap Thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The History channel is where I get my information. Yeah, I guess you're right, though. They were indeed wrong about that whole "Hitler" thing.

what a blind sheep you are.well I can see you have been so hopelessly brainwashed by the media and too afraid of the truth to be reasoned with that your a waste of time to deal with and dont want to learn the truth.Im done with you.

A blind sheep? No. You're making assumptions about someone you don't know. I don't trust the government as much as the next hippie...doesn't...But to look at this and say it was our own government, under our noses, in the middle of the day, to say that is just dumb. You sir, are the one who is the sheep. It is not cool to go with the government. It is apparently cool to go against the government, as you can tell by the popular music these days. So, who's the sheep.

Baaahhh

Thats right.

Alpha Centauri
Rev, isn't it clear?

Leaked info that some guy got his hands on is the only thing we can trust.

-AC

Reverend Axel
I guess so. Some people can't accept the fact that the Government is telling the truth. Sometimes.

Alpha Centauri
I don't even know if they are, but the bottom line is, if they don't want me to find out, I won't.

People say "BUT YOU SHOULD WANT THE TRUTH!", honestly? I don't give a shit. It's a tragedy, it happened, WHOEVER is responsible should pay for it. I can do nothing.

It's all cool and teenage of people to believe they can do ANYTHING besides vote, but you can't. Anything else is controlled rebellion, the sooner you accept you do not have a step ahead of the government and they are always millions ahead of you, we can move on.

Nobody is saying believe everything or believe nothing, those extremes are stupid. I have as much problem with people who believe the news and newspapers unquestionably as I do with conspiracy theorists, it's all bs. Think for yourselves.

Conspiracy theorists think they are free-minded, they're as controlled as anybody.

-AC

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't even know if they are, but the bottom line is, if they don't want me to find out, I won't.

People say "BUT YOU SHOULD WANT THE TRUTH!", honestly? I don't give a shit. It's a tragedy, it happened, WHOEVER is responsible should pay for it. I can do nothing.

It's all cool and teenage of people to believe they can do ANYTHING besides vote, but you can't. Anything else is controlled rebellion, the sooner you accept you do not have a step ahead of the government and they are always millions ahead of you, we can move on.

Nobody is saying believe everything or believe nothing, those extremes are stupid. I have as much problem with people who believe the news and newspapers unquestionably as I do with conspiracy theorists, it's all bs. Think for yourselves.

Conspiracy theorists think they are free-minded, they're as controlled as anybody.

-AC

I couldn't have said it better myself. Honestly, I couldn't. The kids that think their voices are being heard are stupid. They think they can make a difference in the way this country is run. Untrue.

Dgw2007
i don't like the USA but the only thing i like Less is those ASS Hole Mother ****ing ***** For killing my cousin and i want to kill Those ass mother ****ers

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Dgw2007
i don't like the USA but the only thing i like Less is those ASS Hole Mother ****ing ***** For killing my cousin and i want to kill Those ass mother ****ers Wait wait, whoa whoa. You're getting ahead of yourself.

What?

lord xyz
thanks for showing that your exactly like Lord xyz and afraid of the truth.how pathetic. *fall backwards sigh*

Reverend Axel
Ew. I'm like him?

lord xyz
Ew. I'm like him? What's wrong with me?

Dgw2007
Wait wait, whoa whoa. You're getting ahead of yourself.

What? what the Hell do you mean What

Reverend Axel
What's wrong with me? Nothing, I was joking. Originally posted by Dgw2007
what the Hell do you mean What I couldn't understand what you were saying with all the ****ing ****'s in there. Sorry for your loss.

Da Pittman
thanks for showing that your exactly like Lord xyz and afraid of the truth.how pathetic.No the people like you that have allowed the government to brainwash you like they have are mindless drones afraid of the truth and cant think for themselves like that other guy can that you were arguing with earlier.the quacks are the 9-11 commission people.they ignored witnesses testimony they gave.I have done research,.something you obviously havent,you just read the mainstream propaganda stuff and blindly swollowed their crap,shows me what a blind sheep you are.well I can see you have been so hopelessly brainwashed by the media and too afraid of the truth to be reasoned with that your a waste of time to deal with and dont want to learn the truth.Im done with you. The same can be said about you being brainwashed by the conspiracy quacks out there, you are more willing to believe that the government is this evil all powerful entity out to get you then that they could just screw up information from time to time. Yes they do try and cover up when they screw up, well so does everyone else in this world.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Da Pittman
The same can be said about you being brainwashed by the conspiracy quacks out there, you are more willing to believe that the government is this evil all powerful entity out to get you then that they could just screw up information from time to time. Yes they do try and cover up when they screw up, well so does everyone else in this world. Not ame me. lookaround

Da Pittman
Not ame me. lookaround laughing

Mr Parker
Okay this is going to be my last post on this thread because your obviously not interested in the truth Reverend Axel.Nope I dont have it backwards because yep,your afraid of the truth as XYZ is.We both know that,your just in denial of it like countless people are.

Yeah These nutjobs you talk about only go by facts that happened to back up their claims.the REAL nutjobs are the 9-11 commission people.i see you ignored my points I showed you that show the commission people never had any interest in the truth as well.pitiful

Yep your a blind sheep who follows the crowd is what you are.

talk about someone making assumptions,no I know they tell the truth SOMETIMES. they have to because if they didnt, even ignorant people like you would realise how evil the government is.Its just unlike you I can think outside the box and havent allowed them to brainwash me with their lies and propaganda and unlike you,Im not in denial about it.I would love for the offical version to be true but its so laughable its pathetic.

The fact that you praise A.C for his post is all the the proof in the world your as ignorant as he is and like him,impossible to be reasoned with.Practically everybody here at KMC I have spoken to all hate him, even my enemy Lord XYZ has told me that before,so thats all the proof in the world that your not someone anybody should listen to.Both those guys I have on my ignore list,A.C several months ago so you can tell him he wasted his breath on me if he said anything to me.The fact that you like that fool A.C is all the proof I need to know to add YOU on there as well.so have fun talking to yourself.

Mr Parker
Da Pittman as I just said,I am done posting on this thread.I just wanted to say to you before I go thanks for being civilized and mature about this.We obviously dont agree on this but you at least can be civilized and mature in your posts and know how to debate properly unlike A.C,Reverend Axel and Lord Xyz.so if you want,pm me and I will discuss this with you in a civil and mature way.

Reverend Axel
Okay this is going to be my last post on this thread because your obviously not interested in the truth Reverend Axel.Good, thank god you've realized how stupid this all is, and how stupid all the crap you're feeding me is.

Nope I dont have it backwards because yep,your afraid of the truth as XYZ is.We both know that,your just in denial of it like countless people are.False. You are wrong. I am not afraid of the truth, you are. Because I see the truth, you see what you want to see, which is an obscured and bias look at the world. You're pretty sad.
Yeah These nutjobs you talk about only go by facts that happened to back up their claims.Where do they find these claims? You do know what "Claim" means, right? www.dictionary.com

the REAL nutjobs are the 9-11 commission people.i see you ignored my points I showed you that show the commission people never had any interest in the truth as well.pitifulYeah, because they're the ones making up stories of pre-planned 9/11 and anonymous explosions. Yeah, They're the nutjobs.

Yep your a blind sheep who follows the crowd is what you are. Stop saying that. You know its false. Idiot.

talk about someone making assumptions,no I know they tell the truth SOMETIMES. they have to because if they didnt, even ignorant people like you would realise how evil the government is.Realize what? Give me one REAL example? Thats not spat out by you're crazy conspiracy theorist nut job friends. Now, I see what you mean. The Bush Administration has ****ed us over. ****ed us over good, but if you can believe that the same guy that said "Internets" can put together this scheme, than you are the ignorant one. Not I.

Its just unlike you I can think outside the box and havent allowed them to brainwash me with their lies and propaganda and unlike you,Im not in denial about it.I would love for the offical version to be true but its so laughable its pathetic. listen to yourself. "Brainwashed". I see what I see, you see what you see. You might go online and trust these so called "Experts" which they are not. If you go to the forest and talk to an expert on Bigfoot and they say he's real, what are you going to believe. The expert, or the cold hard evidence? I'm going with the cold hard evidence. Not some expert I found on an internet site, or that sells his propaganda to the kids on the internet. Get 'em young, that Alex Jones will tell you, Get the kids that don't watch the news, but play online games. Read a newspaper, you twit. The honest free press, the facts are all right there.

The fact that you praise A.C for his post is all the the proof in the world your as ignorant as he is and like him,impossible to be reasoned with.Practically everybody here at KMC I have spoken to all hate him, even my enemy Lord XYZ has told me that before,so thats all the proof in the world that your not someone anybody should listen to.Both those guys I have on my ignore list,A.C several months ago so you can tell him he wasted his breath on me if he said anything to me.The fact that you like that fool A.C is all the proof I need to know to add YOU on there as well.so have fun talking to yourself. No. Just because you hate the man, doesn't mean everything he's going to do is going to be corrupt. I hate you, but I don't know you as a person. So I can only back up my hate by what I see on KMC.

Wasting breath? We're typing. Unless you get winded by hitting the backspace button, I don't see any breath wasted. This is an honest discussion, you're taking it to a personal level calling me ignorant and stupid. So I come back with the same. You are the one wasting your time trying to convince me that we live in a corrupt society, when I already know that. But you also say that the Bush Administration had a hand in 9/11. Which is a stupid claim. You could give me all of your bull shit "evidence" that you found on the interwebs, give it all to me and i'm still going to laugh at it. Because those are all sad people, just like yourself. I trust the cold hard facts, my own eyes. I was there that day, I've seen the reruns, i've watched all the specials. I see what I want to see.

You believe what you want to believe. My original point. Aint that funny.

How is this debate going to change in PM? You just don't want more people to see this and laugh at you.

§P0oONY
I'm not sure why XYZ would be afraid of the truth... (maybe AC too?)... He (they?) doesn't even live under the US government.

Reverend Axel
Da Pittman as I just said,I am done posting on this thread.I just wanted to say to you before I go thanks for being civilized and mature about this.We obviously dont agree on this but you at least can be civilized and mature in your posts and know how to debate properly unlike A.C,Reverend Axel and Lord Xyz.so if you want,pm me and I will discuss this with you in a civil and mature way. How isn't this civil?

Alpha Centauri
Because he loses.

-AC

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Because he loses.

-AC Cut. Print. Moving on.

Rogue Jedi
this thread should be in the GDF.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
this thread should be in the GDF. Conspiracy Forum?

Rogue Jedi
Conspiracy Forum? even better.

BlackSunshine
WOW shock I wasnt expecting for this thread to become a debate topic. All I wanted you guys was to remember the lives lost and the families that lost loved ones. And to remember all the police and firemen who also lost their lives trying to save others. That's all.

RJ, I should have put this in GDF, I didnt even think about that. My apologies.

chillmeistergen
Could have probably just put 9/11, everyone would have known what you were talking about.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Could have probably just put 9/11, everyone would have known what you were talking about.

DUR, ya think? Gee mister smart man. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
Man I remember September 11th like it just happened...

I was sitting in my first period class in 7th grade. My teacher had got a phone call and started to cry and she turned on the radio and we heard all about it. And I remember coming home and EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL had the twin towers on it except like Nickelodeon and stuff. I never really understood the severity of it back then.

~Bun Bun~
R.I.P

(better late than never)

Dreamt

Now, let the bashing (me) begin. Word.

Da Pittman
I remember waking up to this on TV, we normally sleep with the TV on and I thought when I first saw this that it was some made for TV movie and it took me a few minutes to figure out that I was watching the news.

Da Pittman as I just said,I am done posting on this thread.I just wanted to say to you before I go thanks for being civilized and mature about this.We obviously dont agree on this but you at least can be civilized and mature in your posts and know how to debate properly unlike A.C,Reverend Axel and Lord Xyz.so if you want,pm me and I will discuss this with you in a civil and mature way. I have debated with you before over PM, actually I was debating and you were ranting about your hate for the Spider-Man movies. Funny thing is that you PM’ed me out of the blue about it and wanted to rant about it with me. Your mind is set on this so there really isn’t even any point in trying to discuss this with you, even if you don’t see this post.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Da Pittman
I remember waking up to this on TV, we normally sleep with the TV on and I thought when I first saw this that it was some made for TV movie and it took me a few minutes to figure out that I was watching the news.

I have debated with you before over PM, actually I was debating and you were ranting about your hate for the Spider-Man movies. Funny thing is that you PM’ed me out of the blue about it and wanted to rant about it with me. Your mind is set on this so there really isn’t even any point in trying to discuss this with you, even if you don’t see this post.
Pwnt! shitfan

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Pwnt! shitfan laughing

BlackSunshine
Pwnt! shitfan

wow! I've never seen that one before! laughing

Kelly_Bean
wow! I've never seen that one before! laughing
Yeah I uploaded it about a month or so ago. stick out tongue I think it's pretty funny.

lord xyz

Bardock42
Man I remember September 11th like it just happened...

I was sitting in my first period class in 7th grade. My teacher had got a phone call and started to cry and she turned on the radio and we heard all about it. And I remember coming home and EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL had the twin towers on it except like Nickelodeon and stuff. I never really understood the severity of it back then. Why did she cry?

Someone close to her die?

Kelly_Bean
Why did she cry?

Someone close to her die?
I honestly have no idea, she didn't say anything as to why she was crying, she just told us what had happened and then turned the radio on.

Back then I didn't understand the severity of it so I didn't give a rats arse. That and when I got home and every channel had the same shit, I got mad, wondering why the hell it was such a big deal to be on every station. erm

Bardock42
I honestly have no idea, she didn't say anything as to why she was crying, she just told us what had happened and then turned the radio on.

Back then I didn't understand the severity of it so I didn't give a rats arse. That and when I got home and every channel had the same shit, I got mad, wondering why the hell it was such a big deal to be on every station. erm How long was the phone call about?

Kelly_Bean
How long was the phone call about?
About 3 minutes, give or take.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

Sept 11, 2001 will be a date fervently forever placed in peoples minds for the rest of their lives. That is one of the most sadist days of my life.

JacopeX
Of course, Mr. Parker came into the thread, preaching his conspiracy bullshit. The paranoid should be banned if he comes into this thread without any respect to those who have died in these attacks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.