Saga Mix? (And others)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
I wasn't quite sure where to make this request, I saw other threads closed and people whining and complaining about resurrecting old threads, but are there any new download links for aj_vader's music and vids? Particularly looking for any and all saga mixes. Hopefully others need them too so this thread won't just be for me embarrasment

General G
Not sure if I have heard of it.

sithsaber408
That's because you are TEH n00b11! evil face

General G
sad

sithsaber408
Not to feel bad.

It just means that you haven't been here as long as some others. stick out tongue

Aj Vader made an awesome mp3 of all the saga music blended together and released several versions.

It was quite good, and people responded well.

General G
I find this site a year too late then...

Where is this mp3 now?

queeq
It's called The Correlian Edition now. wink

~JP~
Originally posted by sithsaber408

Aj Vader made an awesome mp3 of all the saga music blended together and released several versions.

It was quite good, and people responded well.

It was quite good indeed, but alas I haven't seen him in months.

Originally posted by queeq
It's called The Correlian Edition now. wink

Which sadly isn't much as far as really great tracks go. I was disappointed with the list.

Star Wars: The Corellian Edition Track Listing

1. Star Wars Main Title and The Arrival at Naboo Orchestra 2:55
2. The Flag Parade 2:11
3. Qui-Gon's Noble End (Voice) 3:47
4. Jango's Escape Williams, John; London Symphony Orchestra 3:47
5. Yoda And The Younglings 3:56
6. General Grievous 4:07
7. Anakin's Dark Deeds 4:04
8. Imperial Attack 6:44
9. Ben Kenobi's Death/Tie Fighter Attack (Medley) 3:53
10. Yoda and the Force 4:05
11. The Clash of Lightsabers 4:19
12. Sail Barge Assault 5:04
13. End Title 6:05

queeq
Who needs a bloody Correllian Edition? Who would buy it and why "Correlian"? It's just another attempt to get more money without delivering the real goods. I'd only consider buying SW music again if they release a very nice Anthology Edition.

aj_vader
hello everyone, i've had lots going on in the past couple of months, but now i'm back, and i can't believe after all this time that theres requests for my work smile

thats cool! and i think its time i got back listening to the star wars saga again, then i shall start working on a SAGA Mix of all the cooliest peices in the saga on a 2 disc set maybe?

Would anyone prefer the Mixed up version with the pieces moved around or in order of the episodes?

GREAT TO BE BACK!

oh and Correlian Edition... Lets Get Real! lol what a load of Poodu!

oh and this is my new-ish video trailer for revenge of the sith, but its not too star wars music, i think ull all know wot the music is, but i love the trailer, i think it works well smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEYgAHkVet8

sithsaber408
Dude, that is sick!

It goes PERFECT with the music. thumb up

You should make more mixes like that. smile

Schecter
excellent work aj

sithsaber408
Here's a cool one with the whole starwars saga, it has some of JW music and some other mixed in at the end:

Q052CVnDSBI

sithsaber408
Edit:

Forget that one, HERE's a great one with totaly new music.

Makes you wish the PT was portrayed this epic, serious, and scary:

MvFpPvixUhc

aj_vader
wow that last one was pretty dark dude lol

queeq
Don't like the last one... just music with pictures stuck to them. I guess it must be the music or something because it's not ut very well. AJ's new clip is much cleverer when it comes to cutting to the pace of the music.
This last one is slow and boring.

aj_vader
Thanx Queeq!

sithsaber408
Agreed.

I just watched them all again, and yours is the best so far! thumb up yes

queeq
Although... I am not for fancutting of trailers unless it's trailers like this one, an instant classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkWvddcvwzs

sithsaber408
miffed:

Schecter
hahahahaha

queeq
Stoolcat? laughing out loud

General G
Originally posted by sithsaber408
miffed:

Haha! Cats with captions are great!

Oh, and great stuff with the music and trailers, the second one was rather dark, which is good.

queeq
Yup.

But quite off topic. closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.