Kumui RP ~Registration and Discussion~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spongeherbob

spongeherbob
My characters:

Name: Tsubaki Toshiko
Height: 5'4"
Species: Kumui
Position: One of the two leaders
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs16/i/2007/160/b/e/Leather_And_Claws_by_ShiKi_RynN.jpg
Demon Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs16/i/2007/210/9/f/Morrigan_by_Tirael.jpg
Background/Bio: Tsubaki was an average girl getting ready to move onto a college life. She was visiting some family in Kalamazoo, Michigan (It does exist, I saw it on the map) when one of the meteors hit the city and completely wiped it out, for all she knows, she is the only survivor and she couldnt even say she survived because now she doesnt know what she is anymore. She kept her secret to herself and tried to start her life back up when she heard about strange creatures appearing and the government testing and how cruel they were on their experiments. This information made her feel bad for those that were just like her and she started to hate the government for doing such things. She met up with some others in secret that were just like her and they told her about the organization of the Resistance, she decided to join and when she did she came up in rank quickly to being the second leader, she felt proud of her position, but she never let it get to her, she still kept it in heart what is happening in testing facilities so she helped organize groups that would go and free them and destroy the facilties and release her fellow friends. When she first joined and saw everyone elses creature form she felt odd and different, her creature form still looked human but the other members that she knew, they were huge vicious creatures. She stays at the base in Michigan to help her fellow Kumuis there as well as help the 'Creation-X' the government creates. She is codename 'Death Reaper' due to her huge sythe she carries around and they way she kills mercilessly when it comes to the enemy.
Personality: She is bold when it comes to things about the ongoing war, but childish and silly when she is around her friends and near nature.
Abilites/powers: When she is in human form, she can communicate with animals to call out to them as well as she has the ability to heal and also a destructive power of being able to shot bullet like powerballs from her fingertips.
Weapons: Her staff that can change into the giant sythe, staff for healing and sythe for fighting.
Home State/country: She comes from Kalamazoo, Michigan in the United States which now lays in ruins and is set up for a battle field.
Other: She only has a few friends but tries not to get too attached since already so many of her friends in the organization have already died.

Name: Melena Espiona
Height:5'9"
Species: Creation-X
Position: Not in the organization untill her first mission
Appearance: Human form infront, creature form in the back:
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs21/i/2007/249/e/b/Beauty_and_the_beast_by_legoparanoia.jpg
Background/Bio: Melena was a trainer, she taught different types of martial arts. She was engaged at the time before everything happened the way it did. On her way to work in Los Angelos, California when she was in a terrible car accident, but she was never taken to the hospital because the crash was purposely done to her and she was taken to a testing a facility only 2 miles from where she crashed. The had done several testings on her and transformed her into what she could only describe to be a monster. They forced her to fight against others just like her untill all were dead but one and then that one would be put into more testing untill forced to work for them. Not long after she had went through several fights untill something attacked the facility and she met with others just like her who saved her and some others who went willing to join them. She had met and trained with them but before she could be officially named a member, she had to do one mission, which she was told would be in Michigan. She could wait to kill the people responsible for taking her life away from her and turned her into a monster. She meant up with the leader of the base in Michigan, Tsubaki or as others called her, 'Death Reaper', they became slight friends since she was encharge of everyone in her group for training for the upcoming fight which would be happening almost immediately.
Personality: Shy, drawn back, and very aggressive when annoyed.
Abilites/powers: She has the ability to create explosives from raw energy from her mouth that she spits out, which is sent for about 100 feet after all the training with her ability, she can also create fire and control it but since she is still new at everything her control is very shaky.
Weapons: She carries a double bladed sword (If you think of darth maul's lightsabor and how it has two ends, thats basically what her's is but is a sword instead)
Home State/country:
Other: She hasnt made too many friends due to her just joining and has problems making friends due to her drawn back attitude and random aggressiveness.

android217
Name: Daniel Cross

Species: Human

Position: FBI

Sex: Male
Appearance: Short spiked up brown hair, black cloth overcoat along with a white button up shirt with a red tie sticking out of his bullet proof vest, and black dress shoes. **like the shoot em' up FBI, can't find a pic of him tho

Bio: Daniel Cross is a leader of a strike team for the FBI. He graduated at USC at the top 5% of his class. Daniel is a crack shot with his glock.

Personality: Mostly calm, except for when his team doesn't complete the mission.

Weapons: Glock, and the rest of his strike team

State: California

Ordained
Name: Simon Raynard

Height: 6'4''

Position: Simon has not yet chosen a side to give in service to.

Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/51714/meh~0.jpg

Demon Appearance: http://www.moonromance.net/imageresource/139672.jpg

Background Bio: Simon was a college senior when he started to wake up in places naked and not remembering how he got there. He also started to get really strange feelings that he knew wasn't his. At first he thought that it was all just a dream until it happened one night while he was awake.

He didn't know what was going on so he consulted a well known psychic. He was told what was going on with him and that he would soon be presented with the option of working with the government or working against them. He has not yet made his decisions because he is still trying to get his newly discovered demon half under control.

Personality: Reserved, helpful, nurturing, kind, relaxed and open-minded.

Abilities/Powers: Simon has the ability to recognize, perceive and feel directly the emotion of another. He can also project emotions into any given host.

Weapons: A bow with arrows that cause extreme agitation, alarm, anger, annoyance, apprehension, bitterness, depression, disappointment, discontentment, disgust, desire, embarrassment, envy, fear, frustration, grief, guilt, hate, horror, impatience, inadequacy, irritability, jealousy, loneliness, lust, melancholy, nervousness, negativity, pain, phobia, pity, pride, rage, regret, remorse, resentment, sadness, self-pity, shame, sorrow, suffering, unhappiness, vulnerability, and worry

Hometown: Detroit, MI

Other: Simon is a college senior majoring in Psychology at Oakland University in Rochester, MI. He lives on campus and works at the local recreation center.

ESB -1138
Name:
Species:
Position:
Sex:
Appearance:
Demon Appearance:
Background/Bio:
Personality:
Abilites/powers:
Weapons:
Home State/country:
Other:

Hmm...time to come up with a new character...give me a sec...or a few

spongeherbob
happy

Arcade Fire
Hmm... Time to come up with a new character... Give me a sec... or a few...

Name: Arthur Faust
Height: 6'2
Species: Creation-X, abandoned the government
Status: Neutral mostly, but he rebels against the government when they try to command him
Position: N/A
Appearance: http://reammara.deviantart.com/art/Man-58680887
Demon Appearance:
http://wynahiros.deviantart.com/art/SW-Unfinished-Grievous-45032060 (Without the lightsabers)
Background/Bio: Arthur was a college student majoring in physics. The government noticed his exceptional talents in science, and they invited him to a lab for a chance to work for them before finishing college. When he got there, they drugged him and experimented on his body. They gave him unnatural reflex, strength, and agility, as well as the power to change his physical form into a cybernetic monster. Once he realized what he had become, he slaughtered most of the scientists in the lab and escaped.
Personality: Cold and ruthless because of his altered brain. His emotions were dampened greatly, and he can focus on his intentions without emotional barriers.
Abilites/powers: He has extremely high reflexes and agility, as well as a great deal of strength. He can generate blades, such as swords, from his hands that are made of a titanium/carbon alloy. This is also what his cybernetic form is made of, though it's not the strongest metal, it's very lightweight.
Weapons: He carries an extra handgun
Home State/country: Washington D.C.

spongeherbob
((I need more people on the resistance and government side...I might have to make yet another character or others can since I already have two, hopefully more people join within the week I wait to actually start this RP))

Arcade Fire
I'll be on the resistance side, then.

spongeherbob
Thats good to hear, so now my two characters are not alone happy

JaccArlington
Count me in, especially since I think everyone's decided my Live or Die RP is dead...

Name: Jacc Arlington, III
Height: 5'11"
Position: Co-Leader of Crimson Deepground Resistance Faction(if that's acceptable...)
Appearance: http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/1d2aw/AnimeRedDragon.jpg
Demon Appearance: http://pendako.syste.ms/newart/nascloud.jpg
Background/Bio: Jacc was formerly a street kid, living and fighting on the streets for his survival. He was abandoned at 12 by his parents, forcing him to become a thief for his own survival. He became adept in lockpicking, stealth, and general thievery, which led to his change after Meteorfall. (I know that's a very Final Fantasy 7 term, but it's all I could think of to call it...) He now has joined a resistance faction called Crimson Deepground Resistance Faction (C.D.R.F.), to which he has dedicated his life. He despises the government, blaming them for the fact that his parents abandoned him, and has pledged to lend his and his group's efforts to any Resistance faction that needs them.
Personality: Jacc can be a bit of a smart-ass, but in a mission, he tries to remain very collected, so that he might manage a successful raid against the government.
Abilites/powers: He is able to move very quickly, and is also very good with lockpicking and technology, though I'm not sure if this is the right section to mention all that...
Weapons: Jacc is known for three things--- his attitude, his style, and his vast arsenal. Jacc can at any point be seen carrying three of the following (changes depending on the mission at hand) Desert Eagle, HK45 handgun, B.A.R. rifle, Browning HP handgun, SOCOM pistol, Remington M1100 shotgun (sawed-off barrel), M16A1 rifle
Home State/country: Detroit, Michigan
Other: Is very close to his Co-Leader of the C.D.R.F., and actually trusts no one else as much as her. (will add her in a sec...)

JaccArlington
Name: Asha Marie Edinboro
Height: 5'6"
Position: Co-Leader of the Crimson Deepground Resistance Faction
Appearance: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/JaccArlington484/rikku20anime.jpg
Demon Appearance: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/JaccArlington484/untitled.jpg
Background/Bio: Born in Tennessee, she moved at the age of eleven with her family to Detroit, where she became quick friends with a guy living on the streets, Jacc. Her parents actually kicked her out for associating with a common "street thug" and she became very Hell-bent on revenge, still holding true to the whole "Judge not, lest ye be judged" rule. She quickly learned the arts of Thievery from Jacc, and eventually became a close friend to whom he could confide (and vice versa) should there ever be need. After Meteorfall (once again, the only term I think suits it...) she became very open in her efforts against the government, for whom her parents had come to work. She co-founded the C.D.R.F. with Jacc, and now the two are open to any other factions that may need their help.
Personality: Very... well, for lack of better term, let's just say she's a lot like Yuffie and Rikku from the Final Fantasy games.
Abilites/powers: Like Jacc, she is extremely agile, and her lockpicking is second-to-none. She is also rather stealthy, though at times her mouth can give her away.
Weapons: Asha is the blademaster of the C.D.R.F. She can at any point be seen carrying throwing daggers, knives, and a set of dual katanas.
Home State/country: Born in Gainesboro, Tennessee, though she claims Detroit as her hometown.
Other: Jacc is her absolute best friend, and she is willing to put her life on the line for him at any point in time. (which will come into play later on...)

JaccArlington
double post, sry... er... LOOK LEON!! (almost used that for my main appearance, but... nvm...)

spongeherbob
Thats fine that you made your own organization but remember that The Resistance Organiztion is the main one, but I think it is cool that you made your own organiztion since part of the story is a whole lot of rebellion groups allying together against other government groups, which we only have one person so far on the government side confused but I am sure there will be more once other people join big grin

ESB -1138
Name: Billy Joel
Height: 5'5"
Position: Squadron Leader
Appearance:
ZMUT5DqDcp8
Demon Appearance: None
Background/Bio: Born in the Bronx, New York, Joel was raised in Hicksville, New York. His father Howard was originally from Germany where his father (Billy Joel's grandfather) Karl Amson Joel had owned the fourth-largest mail order company in Germany before being dispossessed by the Nazis. His mother, Rosalind Nyman, was born in England, to an agnostic Jewish family. His parents later divorced, and his father moved back to Vienna, Austria. His sister Judith Joel, and half-brother Alexander Joel is an acclaimed classical pianist and conductor in Europe, now living in New York.

From an early age, Joel had an intense interest in music, especially European classical music. He reluctantly began piano lessons at an early age at his mother's insistence. His interest in music instead of sports was the source of teasing and bullying in his early years. (He has said in interviews that his piano instructor also taught ballet. This led neighborhood bullies to mistakenly think he was learning to dance.) As a teenager, Joel took up boxing so that he would be able to defend himself. He boxed successfully on the amateur Golden Gloves circuit for a short time (winning twenty-two bouts), but abandoned the sport shortly after having his nose broken in his twenty-fourth boxing match.

Personality: Carefree
Abilites/powers: Common human, nothing really special
Weapons: Duel pistols and a battle rifle
Home State/country: Bronx, New York
Other: A pianist

Arcade Fire
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Name: Billy Joel
Height: 5'5"
Position: Squadron Leader
Appearance:
ZMUT5DqDcp8
Demon Appearance: None
Background/Bio: Born in the Bronx, New York, Joel was raised in Hicksville, New York. His father Howard was originally from Germany where his father (Billy Joel's grandfather) Karl Amson Joel had owned the fourth-largest mail order company in Germany before being dispossessed by the Nazis. His mother, Rosalind Nyman, was born in England, to an agnostic Jewish family. His parents later divorced, and his father moved back to Vienna, Austria. His sister Judith Joel, and half-brother Alexander Joel is an acclaimed classical pianist and conductor in Europe, now living in New York.

From an early age, Joel had an intense interest in music, especially European classical music. He reluctantly began piano lessons at an early age at his mother's insistence. His interest in music instead of sports was the source of teasing and bullying in his early years. (He has said in interviews that his piano instructor also taught ballet. This led neighborhood bullies to mistakenly think he was learning to dance.) As a teenager, Joel took up boxing so that he would be able to defend himself. He boxed successfully on the amateur Golden Gloves circuit for a short time (winning twenty-two bouts), but abandoned the sport shortly after having his nose broken in his twenty-fourth boxing match.

Personality: Carefree
Abilites/powers: Common human, nothing really special
Weapons: Duel pistols and a battle rifle
Home State/country: Bronx, New York
Other: A pianist

Dude, Billy Joel? Are you serious?

Nah, I'm kidding, I like him. You're really a fan of those semi-old artists, aren't you? I take it you like Bob Dylan or Elton John?

Anyway, about on-topic stuff... When we plan to start this?

spongeherbob
I plan to start the RP in about a week since I have tons of stuff to do right now, not too long I hope

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
I take it you like Bob Dylan or Elton John?

No. Just Billy Joel. But how can you not like these songs:

wJZfWKUAEos

JyD40UrJ3AE

sDYG-0tOGZE

And these are just some of Billy Joel's songs. He has many, many great songs like Leave a Tender Moment Alone, River of Dreams, Honesty, Don't Ask Me Why, Goodnight Saigon, Allentown, Pressure, A Matter of Trust...oh I can go on and on.

Anywho; here's to the start of a (soon to be) great RPG!

spongeherbob
cheers

JaccArlington
Originally posted by spongeherbob
Thats fine that you made your own organization but remember that The Resistance Organiztion is the main one, but I think it is cool that you made your own organiztion since part of the story is a whole lot of rebellion groups allying together against other government groups, which we only have one person so far on the government side confused but I am sure there will be more once other people join big grin

I absolutely understand. And as I stated, I plan to offer my group's assistance to anyone in need of their help in fighting the government... There's kinda a twist to their group's story, too...

They're kinda a joke, and don't even realize it...

Eventually, though, I will probably have them join another group as a merge or something, but for now...

Tatsumaki
Name: Senna

Height: 5'6

Position: Co-leader of Red Z organization (is that alright?)

Appearance: link

Demon Appearance: Nekomata, or a cat demon

Background/Bio: Senna loved Japan, but she likes America better. Her life had been great, up until the meteor crashed into the Earth. She was lucky to be alive, if that's what you call it. She didn't know who she was, where she was, and what she was doing. She often had waves of pain coursing throughout her whole body, feeling like she was on fire. It took her a while to figure out that she could morph into a different form and use a unique ability.

She had a horrific encounter with a Creation-X. The battle she had with it left her a horrible scar on her arm, running from her shoulder to her wrist. Ever since that battle, she has loathed the government and joined the Red Z organization.

Personality: Friendly, extremely smart, helpful, sarcastic.

Abilities/powers: She can use the wind to her advantage. Like creating small tornadoes and such.

Weapons: A small sword.

Home State/country: Born in Japan, but moved to California when she was 8.

Other: She loves heights.

spongeherbob
Im alright with you being co-leader of the organization Red-Z, I purposely left positions open for people to take them big grin

spongeherbob
I might have to wait to start this next week because for one, not many people have joined, and two, I have tons of school work I have to do and this weekend I wont even be near a computer

JaccArlington
okay. we all understand. smile real world has to come first. prioritizing is good. smile

K Tragedy
Name:
Giovanni Meitchi

Height:
6'1"

Species:
Creation-X

Neutral

Position:
N / A

Sex:
Male

Appearance:
Click

Demon Appearance:
Click

Background/Bio:
- Withheld -

Personality:
He is quite the loner. A drifter of sorts. He does not choose this willingly, mind you. This fate was pressed upon him by a rather horrific draw of a card. In one fell swoop his entire life, his family and friends, were snatched out from under him and he was left to fall away into the depths of despair. Often, he will try to avoid groups of people. However, due to rising tension between the Rebellion and the government, keeping to himself is becoming more difficult. And more and more people are falling victim to the monster that lays beneath the pretty face...

Abilites/powers:
- To Be Revealed -

Weapons:
- To Be Revealed -

Home State/country:
Venice, Italy

Other:
I may add in an acquaintance of his depending on how much time I have to RP. We'll see.

JaccArlington
Originally posted by JaccArlington
Count me in, especially since I think everyone's decided my Live or Die RP is dead...

Name: Jacc Arlington, III
Height: 5'11"
Position: Co-Leader of Crimson Deepground Resistance Faction(if that's acceptable...)
Appearance: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/JaccArlington484/kh2-riku.jpg
Demon Appearance: http://pendako.syste.ms/newart/nascloud.jpg
Background/Bio: Jacc was formerly a street kid, living and fighting on the streets for his survival. He was abandoned at 12 by his parents, forcing him to become a thief for his own survival. He became adept in lockpicking, stealth, and general thievery, which led to his change after Meteorfall. (I know that's a very Final Fantasy 7 term, but it's all I could think of to call it...) He now has joined a resistance faction called Crimson Deepground Resistance Faction (C.D.R.F.), to which he has dedicated his life. He despises the government, blaming them for the fact that his parents abandoned him, and has pledged to lend his and his group's efforts to any Resistance faction that needs them.
Personality: Jacc can be a bit of a smart-ass, but in a mission, he tries to remain very collected, so that he might manage a successful raid against the government.
Abilites/powers: He is able to move very quickly, and is also very good with lockpicking and technology, though I'm not sure if this is the right section to mention all that...
Weapons: Jacc is known for three things--- his attitude, his style, and his vast arsenal. Jacc can at any point be seen carrying three of the following (changes depending on the mission at hand) Desert Eagle, HK45 handgun, B.A.R. rifle, Browning HP handgun, SOCOM pistol, Remington M1100 shotgun (sawed-off barrel), M16A1 rifle
Home State/country: Detroit, Michigan
Other: Is very close to his Co-Leader of the C.D.R.F., and actually trusts no one else as much as her. (will add her in a sec...)

Originally posted by JaccArlington
Name: Asha Marie Edinboro
Height: 5'6"
Position: Co-Leader of the Crimson Deepground Resistance Faction
Appearance: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/JaccArlington484/ff10-rikku.jpg
Demon Appearance: http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/JaccArlington484/untitled.jpg
Background/Bio: Born in Tennessee, she moved at the age of eleven with her family to Detroit, where she became quick friends with a guy living on the streets, Jacc. Her parents actually kicked her out for associating with a common "street thug" and she became very Hell-bent on revenge, still holding true to the whole "Judge not, lest ye be judged" rule. She quickly learned the arts of Thievery from Jacc, and eventually became a close friend to whom he could confide (and vice versa) should there ever be need. After Meteorfall (once again, the only term I think suits it...) she became very open in her efforts against the government, for whom her parents had come to work. She co-founded the C.D.R.F. with Jacc, and now the two are open to any other factions that may need their help.
Personality: Very... well, for lack of better term, let's just say she's a lot like Yuffie and Rikku from the Final Fantasy games.
Abilites/powers: Like Jacc, she is extremely agile, and her lockpicking is second-to-none. She is also rather stealthy, though at times her mouth can give her away.
Weapons: Asha is the blademaster of the C.D.R.F. She can at any point be seen carrying throwing daggers, knives, and a set of dual katanas.
Home State/country: Born in Gainesboro, Tennessee, though she claims Detroit as her hometown.
Other: Jacc is her absolute best friend, and she is willing to put her life on the line for him at any point in time. (which will come into play later on...)

character edits: normal appearance ("human" form) the first is Jacc, the second Asha... sorry, just found the EXACT pics I wanted to use in the first place... curse the Interweb...

spongeherbob
Okay, I will be starting this tomorrow if everything works out for me, I know by now probably everyone lost interest but I will still try to make this work, I just wish more people joined

JaccArlington
I'm still in as soon as you get it underway, spongeherbob. smile I've been working on a plotline for my characters since I signed up. I'll do what I can to keep it alive, as well...

spongeherbob
Alright, I created it smile

JaccArlington
YAY! XD

Ordained
Can someone tell me if they can see my demon pic because I can't and I don't remember where I got it from.

spongeherbob
no I cant see it

Ordained
Well here's the link for it: http://www.moonromance.net/imageresource/139672.jpg

And if that doesn't work I'll just post another link for a different demon.

Ordained
Well here's the other link because the other one isn't working.

http://www.lineage2-online.com/gallery/albums/concept-art/org_pic_darkelf_2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.