airplane flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
would u fly in a plane if an arab was the pilot ?

Arcade Fire
Yeah... If they're the pilot of a plane, I'm sure they aren't just some random Afghani guy named Ahkmed who just came into America, signing up for flight school.

Reverend Axel
Wtf?

Secretus
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
Yeah... If they're the pilot of a plane, I'm sure they aren't just some random Afghani guy named Ahkmed who just came into America, signing up for flight school.

Agreed.

I would make sure I was hammered before the plane took off, though.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
Yeah... If they're the pilot of a plane, I'm sure they aren't just some random Afghani guy named Ahkmed who just came into America, signing up for flight school. true as long as they have legal license to fly in the states then i dont mind. just buckle up tighter though just incase. you never know

Tattoo
Originally posted by spidey-dude

I'm not racist, so no...wouldn't care.

Röland
Stereotype much?

§P0oONY
Now... Is the arab female?

Secretus

spidey-dude

§P0oONY
only one way to find out big grin Ask politely? confused

Shelbert Lemon
yes I would.

Secretus
only one way to find out big grin

Idiot.

spidey-dude

Kosta

You're an ass. smile

TRH
Racist bastard

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kosta
You're an ass. smile oh your an angel alright with that mouth

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TRH
Racist bastard but its not racist when those terrorists put us down ?

Mr. Bacon
yes, just because theyre of arab descent does not label them a terrorist

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
yes, just because theyre of arab descent does not label them a terrorist most of them are these days. i like the people from pakistan there nice folks. but those other jerks need to get a life and stop messing with others lives

Mr. Bacon
most of them are these days. i like the people from pakistan there nice folks. but those other jerks need to get a life and stop messing with others lives
thats not true, they may not like america but then again neither does france, and theyre not terrorists

spidey-dude
thats not true, they may not like america but then again neither does france, and theyre not terrorists france should like us after what we did for them in the war.

Mr. Bacon
france should like us after what we did for them in the war.
yea but they dont

Naz
most of them are these days. i like the people from pakistan there nice folks. but those other jerks need to get a life and stop messing with others lives

Our own president is a terrorist, tell him to get a life and stop messing with the lives of innocent Iraqis.

spidey-dude
yea but they dont as long as they havent done anything to me or my country i dont have anything against them.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
Our own president is a terrorist, tell him to get a life and stop messing with the lives of innocent Iraqis. im not a bush fan as well. but hes messsing with there lives to keep them from messing with ours here.

Naz
im not a bush fan as well. but hes messsing with there lives to keep them from messing with ours here.

The Iraqi people did not mess with our lives, nor do they want to mess with our lives. Well, they didn't before we invaded their country and killed their innocent civilians. A private group of crazies who are in no way associated with or worked for Iraq, Afganistan, or Iran, decided they didn't like us and should attack us. Tell me then, why are we occupying Iraq with hopes of invading Iran when those countries had nothing to do with the attacks of 9/11? It's not like they have weapons of mass destruction or something, that's already been found to be false.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Kosta
You're an ass. smile

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
The Iraqi people did not mess with our lives, nor do they want to mess with our lives. Well, they didn't before we invaded their country and killed their innocent civilians. A private group of crazies who are in no way associated with or worked for Iraq, Afganistan, or Iran, decided they didn't like us and should attack us. Tell me then, why are we occupying Iraq with hopes of invading Iran when those countries had nothing to do with the attacks of 9/11? It's not like they have weapons of mass destruction or something, that's already been found to be false. you must not watch the news to much cause afew months ago on nbc they showed a preview of the news in iraq they did a little translate on the air for us to understand and i have to say it wasnt verry nice what those people are planning to do with us. but as long as they stay there tails over there i dont care.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Naz
The Iraqi people did not mess with our lives, nor do they want to mess with our lives. Well, they didn't before we invaded their country and killed their innocent civilians. A private group of crazies who are in no way associated with or worked for Iraq, Afganistan, or Iran, decided they didn't like us and should attack us. Tell me then, why are we occupying Iraq with hopes of invading Iran when those countries had nothing to do with the attacks of 9/11? It's not like they have weapons of mass destruction or something, that's already been found to be false.

so well said nazzy. thumb up

i'm glad there are some people out there who know stuff other than the brainless baseless propaganda fed by their television sets.

Naz
you must not watch the news to much cause afew months ago on nbc they showed a preview of the news in iraq they did a little translate on the air for us to understand and i have to say it wasnt verry nice what those people are planning to do with us. but as long as they stay there tails ove there i dont care.

And what we're doing in Iraq right now, you call that nice?

Mr. Bacon
his presidency has been marked with nothing but conflicts erm Iraq, North Korea, Iran, hes such a douchebag

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
And what we're doing in Iraq right now, you call that nice? you think it would be nice if the iraq troops where over here ? it would be a hell alot worse

Röland
you must not watch the news to much cause afew months ago on nbc they showed a preview of the news in iraq they did a little translate on the air for us to understand and i have to say it wasnt verry nice what those people are planning to do with us. but as long as they stay there tails over there i dont care.

They're pissed because we invaded their country, most eastern countries dislike the U.S., but the people that are fighting our troops are Guerrillas who are more or less pissed off civilians/militia.

Iraq is divided, half of them want us there and half don't. While most of you may not like the war/conflict, our government has rooted us in Iraq for the long run and if we pull out now that country will be in a civil war.

spidey-dude

Naz
you think it would be nice if the iraq troops where over here ? it would be a hell alot worse

Why would Iraq troops be here? Think about it. 9/11 happens. 9/11 is the fault of who? No, not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Iran, but a private organization. At the time of 9/11, did any of those three countries want to invade the US? Attack the US? No. No, they didn't. Only after we attacked them for no good reason did they want to retaliate. America started this conflict. Iraq is simply mad at us for killing innocent people, much like we are mad at Osama for killing innocent people. But we're not fighting a war against Osama are we? No, we're at war with Iraq, who did nothing. Now, some one please explain to me the connection between Iraq and Osama, because as far as I've heard, Osama's not even residing in Iraq. Hmm.
If Iraq wanted to start a war with us, that would be totally just and right of them, because we are the aggressors, we are the attackers, they should defend their country.

Punkyhermy
you think it would be nice if the iraq troops where over here ? it would be a hell alot worse

thats always been american forgein policy. look at hiroshima. NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING justifies blowing up people with a nuclear bomb. erm sad

And yesss. 9/11 was one of the greatest tragedeis of our time. I wasn't even in the U.S when it happened but its ripples caught on. That does not, however in ANY WAY justify what they're doing to the other nations. 9/11 was not the cause but a symptom of the problem. Calling innocent, poor, illiterate people terrorist isn't going to make America safer.Its just going to make people harbor more feelings of hate.

Its such a scary vicious cycle. the saddest part being America is destroying its own reputation in the world stage. Remember post V-Day days?erm

Röland
i admit its a waist of time the troops over there. there just waisting there lives but if they dont like us then hey i dont like them. doesnt that sound fair ? why would u like somone who doesnt like you ?

Theres a difference between not liking someone and being ignorant like you are by stereotyping all middle-eastern people as terrorists.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
Why would Iraq troops be here? Think about it. 9/11 happens. 9/11 is the fault of who? No, not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Iran, but a private organization. At the time of 9/11, did any of those three countries want to invade the US? Attack the US? No. No, they didn't. Only after we attacked them for no good reason did they want to retaliate. America started this conflict. Iraq is simply mad at us for killing innocent people, much like we are mad at Osama for killing innocent people. But we're not fighting a war against Osama are we? No, we're at war with Iraq, who did nothing. Now, some one please explain to me the connection between Iraq and Osama, because as far as I've heard, Osama's not even residing in Iraq. Hmm.
If Iraq wanted to start a war with us, that would be totally just and right of them, because we are the aggressors, we are the attackers, they should defend their country. the 9/11 thing was from that bastard ben laden. and hes a god to all the afghanistan people. and we are against iraq cause of the saddam crap.

Blax_Hydralisk
Why are you guys even talking? He doesn't give a **** what you say.

spidey-dude

Barker
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
thats always been american forgein policy. look at hiroshima. NOTHING. I repeat NOTHING justifies blowing up people with a nuclear bomb. erm sad
*innocent people.

I'd have no problem taking an evil dude, for example, Osama (srug), into a desert and ****ing destroying him.

Naz
the 9/11 thing was from that bastard ben laden. and hes a god to all the afghanistan people. and we are against iraq cause of the saddam crap.

Saddam is dead, there is no more Saddam crap. There wasn't Saddam crap to begin with because Saddam enever had weapons of mass destruction.
And if it's the fault of the Afghani people, which it's not, why are we still then in Iraq?

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Why are you guys even talking? He doesn't give a **** what you say.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Barker
*innocent people.

I'd have no problem taking an evil dude, for example, Osama (srug), into a desert and ****ing destroying him. same here

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
Saddam is dead, there is no more Saddam crap. So if it's the fault of the Afghani people, which it's not, why are we still then in Iraq? ask bush why hes waisting his time with those fools. thats what id like to know exactly

Naz
ask bush why hes waisting his time with those fools. thats what id like to know exactly

You're ridiculous.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Naz
You're ridiculous.

nazzy, you're a very smart girl. smile thumb up

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
You're ridiculous. you just dont have the heart to stand up for your country

Röland

Punky, I'm not condoning the use of nuclear arms, but you do know if that hadn't happened WW2 would have gone on for a long time.

Our nation didn't want to drop the bomb but we HAD to for the larger picture.

Mr. Bacon

Secretus

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Secretus
Roland, do you realize this is what he wants. He is the reason this has happened. People have gotten so caught up that America is wrong for invading Afghanistan and Iraq, that people actually think we are the enemy. People need to realize, terrorism has manipulated ... Perception is key if those jerks never decided to blow up NY on this day 6 years ago we wouldnt be over there. so they started all this not us.

Naz
you just dont have the heart to stand up for your country

I adore my country. I believe the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are two of the greatest documents ever written in the history of mankind. However, this war is a disgrace to our founding fathers and the principals they based this country on.

No, I told you that you were ridiculous because two minutes ago you were trying to convince me that we should stay in Iraq to protect ourselves then you turn around and try to say that the president is a fool for staying there.

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
Roland, do you realize this is what he wants. He is the reason this has happened. People have gotten so caught up that America is wrong for invading Afghanistan and Iraq, that people actually think we are the enemy. People need to realize, terrorism has manipulated ... Perception is key

Yeah, I'm 50/50 on the issue seeing as how I was going to be a Marine and would be fighting over there right now probably. Part of me is for the war and part of me is against it.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Naz
I adore my country. I believe the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution are two of the greatest documents ever written in the history of mankind. However, this war is a disgrace to our founding fathers and the principals they based this country on.

No, I told you that you were ridiculous because two minutes ago you were trying to convince me that we should stay in Iraq to protect ourselves then you turn around and try to say that the president is a fool for staying there. yes hes a fool for staying there but i understand the reason hes there . and some of it i agree with and some no.

Punkyhermy

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Naz

I completely agree.

Mr. Bacon
we invaded iraq because we thought saddam had nuclear arms, he didnt but still he was a vicious tyrant and was removed from power. howwver after that we attempted to create a new goverment in iraq by basically telling their country what to do. that didnt go over os well and now while attempting to eliminate iraqui insurgents we are killing countless civilians and disturbing their lives and patrolling their streets. no they have no reason to be pissed no expression

my old neighbor was killed in Iraq and in a war we really shouldnt have been in erm

Naz
yes hes a fool for staying there but i understand the reason hes there . and some of it i agree with and some no.

You do realize that you contradict yourself in that first sentence.

Röland
NOTHING justifies a nuclear bomb. erm

People would have died yes had it continued, but they would have not mutated and scarred geographically, physically and emotionally for generations to come.

This is irreversable.

True, but Japan was bent on global control.

If Japan was able to, they would have done the same to us.

Secretus
if those jerks never decided to blow up NY on this day 6 years ago we wouldnt be over there. so they started all this not us.

I understand that people outside the US won't understand.

Bid landed wants this, he wants the drama, he wants the attention. Media, is huge these days.

He is the one that started this shit. I long time before 9/11, USS Cole. For Chris sakes, Clinton sent missiles at a location he was at and failed.

Secretus

Punkyhermy

Mr. Bacon

Röland
So what if they were?

The world is a stage and nations rise and fall upon whim. erm

But as it now stands the U.S is the only nation to have used the bomb, to have crossed that line no evil tyrant dictator person in history ever has.

If we hadn't dropped the bomb, the world would be very different.

Rogue Jedi
would u fly in a plane if an arab was the pilot ? then I would have an Afghani flying me.....

dadudemon

Secretus
lol, I'm drunk.

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
How so? Seriously.

In my opinion, yes.

Like Bacon said the US, Germany and Japan were in the race for nuclear arms. Germany had surrendered by the time we nuked Hiroshima but if we hadn't, Japan would have eventually used it on us.

Punkyhermy
it was either us or germany or japan, we were all racing to gain the power of nuclear arms first, and all would have used it, we just happened to win. it was a terrible fate to bestow on anyone but the US was attacked by japan without provocation and had been allied with germany and hitler who was probly the worlds worst dictator.

hmm i'm not sure if its correct of us to automatically assume the others would have used it...confused

but what i;m saying is this. By resorting to what was expected of them to do, who were supposedly the bad people, how have we turned out any better?

For all i know, its the U.S causing all of the world's problems today.Not Germany. and Not Japan.

And considering the mere act of dropping the most lethal weapon on humanity comes from this country i;m thinking i shouldn't be surpirsed at all at what has transpired. erm

Secretus
wald ar

Mr. Bacon
hmm i'm not sure if its correct of us to automatically assume the others would have used it...confused

but what i;m saying is this. By resorting to what was expected of them to do, who were supposedly the bad people, how have we turned out any better?

For all i know, its the U.S causing all of the world's problems today.Not Germany. and Not Japan.

And considering the mere act of dropping the most lethal weapon on humanity comes from this country i;m thinking i shouldn't be surpirsed at all at what has transpired. erm
why would they pursue it if not to use it?

and the US is causing the problems but because our president is the problem.

Blax_Hydralisk
People would have died yes had it continued, but they would have not mutated and scarred geographically, physically and emotionally for generations to come.

Tell that to the Jews.

dadudemon

Blax_Hydralisk
I just made a thread in the History forum.

Punkyhermy

Maybe they were pursuing it just because the others were?

Many countries today have a nuclear bomb, and all under the claims of not wanting to use it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nuclear bombs should be destroyed.

when used to the scale i'ms scared they will, there will be no world left to play petty politics in.

dadudemon

Sorry to say, dude, but the majority of the problems, you perceive with this country, cannot be placed on George W. Bush.

I agree, though, that he is a douche bag president.

Blax_Hydralisk
Correcto.

Punkyhermy
countries are a stupid idea...

there should be no nations...just people.

Röland
I hope you don't think I am being malicious with my question; it was genuine curiosity.

I often ponder the same question myself...What would the world be like if we didn't drop the Bombs?

I can think of many different possibilities and most are very interesting.

Not at all, just giving my opinion on it.

Mr. Bacon
Maybe they were pursuing it just because the others were?

Many countries today have a nuclear bomb, and all under the claims of not wanting to use it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nuclear bombs should be destroyed.

when used to the scale i'ms scared they will, there will be no world left to play petty politics in.
ironic isnt it?
Sorry to say, dude, but the majority of the problems, you perceive with this country, cannot be placed on George W. Bush.

I agree, though, that he is a douche bag president.
yes i know society isnt perfect, but many of the problems were exacerbated by him.

dadudemon
...many of the problems were exacerbated by him.

Quoted for truth...I love political science and I love it when things are put in perfect way. Honestly, can anyone think of a more eloquent but brief way to but it?

I just hate it when people say they hate Bush and that he caused ALL the problems...

Darth Extecute

If he has a licence, yes..

Storm
Yes.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Alpha Centauri
Why are people getting so pissy at this question?

The poster isn't saying all middle-Eastern people are terrorists, it's just being asked if you would entrust your life to one aboard a plane, in light of the fact that the ones responsible for such tragedies involving planes, were from the middle-East.

Like asking if you'd stay in a hostel after seeing Hostel.

-AC

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

I would happy

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Why are people getting so pissy at this question?

The poster isn't saying all middle-Eastern people are terrorists, it's just being asked if you would entrust your life to one aboard a plane, in light of the fact that the ones responsible for such tragedies involving planes, were from the middle-East.

-AC exactly

miss_swann
NOT ALL ARABS ARE MUSLIMS AND NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE EXTREMISTS!!!!!!!!!! I have a Muslim in my class at school, she is friends with all 40 girls in our year and is impossible not to like. She is the funniest person in the year and the amazing thing about her is she loves life even though she is fat and not that bright. She doesn't need alcohol or herbal cigarettes to make her happy, she's just happy! (and she just signed into msn)

Maverick2364
My Electricity and Magnetism professor at BU this summer was Arab, and she always shared anecdotes comparing American lifestyle to that of Iraq.

I have no doubt that all arabs want to do in America is the same as what the Pilgrims, Irish, Cubans, and anybody else you can imagine sought - a new life and a fresh start.

Its lame controversy like this thread that encourages terrorists to reach their goal of making everybody fear and hate each other.

Kelly_Bean
I've never been on a plane before but the answer'd most likely be Yes. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.