WWH vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
wolverine, sabertooth with adamatium, wild child, thing, colossus, x-23, draken, black panther, Iron Fist, Warpath, Captain America, Spiderman and Spiderwoman, Luke cage, juggernaut before his full power was returned.

could they even hope to win?

How Long would they beable to stall such a beast

janus77
spite.

BP already humbled Surfer no expression.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
WWH vs Depowered Juggs

How Long would he beable to stall such a beast

about 3 panels, or under 5 minutes

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
about 3 panels, or under 5 minutes
?

I have more then simply depowered juggs in the fight lol

also add scarlet spider as well

lando005
wolverine, sabertooth with adamatium, wild child, thing, colossus, x-23, draken, black panther, Iron Fist, Warpath, Captain America, Spiderman and Spiderwoman, Luke cage, juggernaut before his full power was returned.

How Long would they beable to stall such a beast spider-man and spider-woman? you make them sound like a couple or something anyway if they all work together then they should last longer than the xmen did but i see hulk systematically picking them apart

the ones with healing factors get punted into a near by state...juggs is probably the last to fall

and hulk makes a bunch of tough guy one liners

Priest

Hulk does this
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25795620zi2.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66736018tn5.jpg
then he has to only deal with Luke, Juggernaut, and Colossus imo.

Symmetric Chaos
Thunderclap takes down most of them. Then he beats the rest into the ground the old fashioned way. I'm sure it would be a bit harder on the forum than in the comics but they still don't have much of a chance.

lando005
you know now that i think about it they cant stop him but there is one far fetched idea that might be sooo crazy it might work if they want to kill him

lando005
OP said scarlet spider was added to the mix..... this is pretty far out there and every single person would be needed to make this work but the spiders could take down hulk with impact webbing IF they manage to shoot one of the impact balls down his throat the webbing will expand and completely clog up his airways and lungs i know its iffy and has about a 1% chance of happening.... but it COULD happen

Bol Gath
it could happen yes... But do you really think the webbing can stay put when he exhales??? However it doesn't matter since Hulk doesn't need to breath

starlock

To me Draken will not be a factor..he cant penetrate hulks skin..iron fist i dont think will hurt him,luke cage same thing,wild child..no damage
i think Cap is going to get a plan together..maybe give colosus his shield?

They last longer than the teams of xmen sent against him, but i dont see a majority of wins,

but i can see a win or two thru teamwork
Spidey's webs,spider womans phermones,black panthers vibranium weapons,warpath has hurt him(weapons),colosus w/caps shield.the healing factors ,thing and juggs etc...and caps leadership maybe a win or two

Maybe black panther can give some weapons to luke and co..?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Priest
Hulk does this
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=25795620zi2.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/my.php?image=66736018tn5.jpg
then he has to only deal with Luke, Juggernaut, and Colossus imo.
wolverine, draken, wild child, sabertooth coudl easily withstand that.

ok im changing this a bit.

wild child is now current wild child and has adamatium skeleton as does draken.

and thunder clap is not allowed.

also add in old school cyber and omega red

Citizen V
They all lose.

Agreed with SC, it takes a little longer, but he can still do it.

Alfheim
WWH wins.

Battlehammer
oh I agree they lose. I jsut wondering how long they last.

I mean is it even possiable they could take a win.

Citizen V
Nope, they aren't going to be able to match him via pure brute strength, and that's all they've got.

They lack the versatility to stop him, they'd get crushed.

Real time? not long, not long at all.

Comic time? an issue, maybe two.

starlock
wolverine, draken, wild child, sabertooth coudl easily withstand that.

ok im changing this a bit.

wild child is now current wild child and has adamatium skeleton as does draken.

and thunder clap is not allowed.

Hmmmm wild child current w/adamantium would be one pain in the ass,and if hulk had a problem tagging strong guy(dancing around) i see a very frustrating fight for hulk..wildchilds speed enhancement(noticed by wolvy) will be a problem

Draken just got real dangerous...so i see a much closer fight..some heavy hitters mixed with four healing factors..with adamantium means much more damage

but....as we see with the army hitting him with adamantium shards i think he heals to quick for this team to give a majority to them,but hell what a fight

Alfheim
oh I agree they lose. I jsut wondering how long they last.

I mean is it even possiable they could take a win.

Dont think so.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Citizen V
Nope, they aren't going to be able to match him via pure brute strength, and that's all they've got.

They lack the versatility to stop him, they'd get crushed.

Real time? not long, not long at all.

Comic time? an issue, maybe two.
They have a lot of people who can do some major damage.

almost ever single one of them out classes hulk in terms of combat speed.

it likly they annoy the hell out of hulk.

they may be able to even take a win if omega red and cyber are able to weaken hulks healling factor enough.

I can really see hulk getting beat down for a while in this fight but in the end he still comes out on top.

Citizen V
They have a lot of people who can do some major damage.

almost ever single one of them out classes hulk in terms of combat speed.

it likly they annoy the hell out of hulk.

they may be able to even take a win if omega red and cyber are able to weaken hulks healling factor enough.

I can really see hulk getting beat down for a while in this fight but in the end he still comes out on top.

No, they really don't, there's no-one there that can even leave Hulk with any lasting damage.

Combat speed? Yeah, one on one that might count for something, but Hulk is probably the most experienced guy around for fighting teams, he's been doing it for decades; that's why he tore through the Fantastic Four, Avengers and X-Men.

I doubt Omega Red's spores would work and Cyber's not strong enough to 'cause a threat. Physical damage won't do any good, he'll heal from it too quickly, and it's not like they have anyone that could BFR him or even mind-rape him, the team is too one-dimensional in it's offense to stand a chance against him.

lordboo
cap knocks him out with 1 punch roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
No, they really don't, there's no-one there that can even leave Hulk with any lasting damage.

Combat speed? Yeah, one on one that might count for something, but Hulk is probably the most experienced guy around for fighting teams, he's been doing it for decades; that's why he tore through the Fantastic Four, Avengers and X-Men.

I doubt Omega Red's spores would work and Cyber's not strong enough to 'cause a threat. Physical damage won't do any good, he'll heal from it too quickly, and it's not like they have anyone that could BFR him or even mind-rape him, the team is too one-dimensional in it's offense to stand a chance against him.

experience wise.......hulk a joke next to most of these guys he facing.

reds spore have weaken wolverine and sabertooth healing factor before. Not to mention he can litterrally drain hulks life force.

cyber claws are dipped in poison designed to overcome wolverines healing factor.

then you have wild child who has the same thing but stronger poison.

all three of them could have a chance of weaking hulk enough for a win if the other just attack hulk on all sides.

they put up a fight. there a lot of people who could get right back up after a hit from hulk so it not like hulks gunna be one hitting Koing this team.

lando005
Originally posted by Bol Gath
it could happen yes... But do you really think the webbing can stay put when he exhales??? However it doesn't matter since Hulk doesn't need to breath yea i know that's why i said it has about a 1% chance of working... and i think he can still be suffocated

Citizen V
experience wise.......hulk a joke next to most of these guys he facing.

reds spore have weaken wolverine and sabertooth healing factor before. Not to mention he can litterrally drain hulks life force.

cyber claws are dipped in poison designed to overcome wolverines healing factor.

then you have wild child who has the same thing but stronger poison.

all three of them could have a chance of weaking hulk enough for a win if the other just attack hulk on all sides.

they put up a fight. there a lot of people who could get right back up after a hit from hulk so it not like hulks gunna be one hitting Koing this team.

Experience against fighting teams? No, everybody else in Marvel (except maybe Thanos) are jokes compared to him when it comes to that.

They weakened Wolverine and Sabertooth? That's great, considering they're healing factors aren't anywhere near as good as Hulk's.

Who said anything about KOing? Hulk could just BFR every single one of them, it wouldn't be hard.

lando005

Who said anything about KOing? Hulk could just BFR every single one of them, it wouldn't be hard. "Go be invulnerable in Jersy" - Hulk

nuff said big grin

Battlehammer
Experience against fighting teams? No, everybody else in Marvel (except maybe Thanos) are jokes compared to him when it comes to that.

They weakened Wolverine and Sabertooth? That's great, considering they're healing factors aren't anywhere near as good as Hulk's.

Who said anything about KOing? Hulk could just BFR every single one of them, it wouldn't be hard.

dam bfr true though stupid. it kinda does not win him the fight sicne well they can always walk back.

no bfr just becuase it pritty stupid in debates lol.

really there healing factors arnt any were hulk? when was the last time hulk healed from a skeleton?

janus77
he could rip them in two and distribute the legs over the Atlantic. don't think they'd walk back then.

Symmetric Chaos
really there healing factors arnt any were hulk? when was the last time hulk healed from a skeleton?

When Thanos burned all the flesh from his body.

Possibly when Tony had him nuked but there's no way to be sure of that one.

Soljer
The Hulk wins.

Though, I wonder what would happen if Danny charged up Wolverine with 'lightning from god,' and then had Colossus or Juggernaut fastball special him at the Hulk. stick out tongue .

In fact, I wonder what would happen if Colossus, Juggernaut and the Thing fastball special Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Draken, ALL charged up with Lightning-From-God-Chi.

stick out tongue.

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
The Hulk wins.

Though, I wonder what would happen if Danny charged up Wolverine with 'lightning from god,' and then had Colossus or Juggernaut fastball special him at the Hulk. stick out tongue .

In fact, I wonder what would happen if Colossus, Juggernaut and the Thing fastball special Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Draken, ALL charged up with Lightning-From-God-Chi.

stick out tongue. hulk dodge confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
hulk dodge confused

laughing out loud Awsome ending.

"OK guys we've spent three hours powering up and perfecting our tactics. Now lets go!"

Twenty minutes later.

"What happened?"
"It was horrible. He stepped a few inches to the left. They didn't have a chance."

lando005
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud Awsome ending.

"OK guys we've spent three hours powering up and perfecting our tactics. Now lets go!"

Twenty minutes later.

"What happened?"
"It was horrible. He stepped a few inches to the left. They didn't have a chance." i would pay good money to see that

Soljer
Originally posted by lando005
hulk dodge confused

Obviously that isn't where the 'wondering' comes in..

lando005
Originally posted by Soljer
Obviously that isn't where the 'wondering' comes in.. but it can be an outcome of the wondering

lando005
i still like my webbing down the throat idea

Apolloknight
One by one, he launches them into orbit.

horrorwolf
WWH pwns everyone on that list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.