dbz vs bleach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
first set of chars

vegeta vs ichigo.

i believe vegeta wins. he just blows up the friggen continent.

Akuki
What the hell is with this spite thread?

Haruhi
Whenever somebody starts a spite thread,the person aimed to lose automatically wins.

chickenlover98
not spite. believe me akuki i like bleach. in fact im on aizens side in the superman vs aizen thread. however my friend superkronick asked me to establish a dbz vs bleach thread. honestly just want people to post ways for bleach characters to win

chickenlover98
i just think dbz chars would win. if you think differently by all means prove me wrong. i'd like that.

leonheartmm
sigh, bleachverse does everything and doesnt scratch dbz characters. dbz characters do anything and destroy bleachverse.

Akuki
Originally posted by chickenlover98
not spite. believe me akuki i like bleach. in fact im on aizens side in the superman vs aizen thread. however my friend superkronick asked me to establish a dbz vs bleach thread. honestly just want people to post ways for bleach characters to win
The reason that Aizen has a chance in the Supes thread is because he can eject supes soul and Supes would then be helpless. DBZ characters maintain their powers even in soul form so that doesn't work on them. I could see Aizen beating one of the weakest DBZ characters with enough prep, but it would be extremely difficult.

Violent2Dope
Supes kills Aizen before Aizen has a chance to think. What is so hard to understand about that? Next thing you know people are gonna say Aizen can take Pyron. Anyway, DBZ obviously wins.

chickenlover98
lol. thats funny. no one thinks bleach can win. honestly i was hoping there would be debate.

ZeroX
i know how you feel i always want ppl to debate on my thread but it just cant be done on this one. The ppl in DBZ in my eyes have godly powers (notice how i said in my eyes i know sol will just come out of no where and testify to what i say like he always do)I mean even naruto was one of my favorite anime and i still say DBZ is better.

chickenlover98
lol dude i hate naruto dont even get me started

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by ZeroX
i know how you feel i always want ppl to debate on my thread but it just cant be done on this one. The ppl in DBZ in my eyes have godly powers (notice how i said in my eyes i know sol will just come out of no where and testify to what i say like he always do)I mean even naruto was one of my favorite anime and i still say DBZ is better.

Don't instigate with me.

And don't make assuptions about what I'll do.

leonheartmm
actually the ONLY character who might be able to pull off a win is orihime. her time manipulation powers if she chooses to use them offensively cud probably defeat some DBZ characters. simply because DBZ character powers can be so limited and unimaginative at time. only physical/energy attacks plus perception.

ZeroX
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Don't instigate with me.

And don't make assuptions about what I'll do.

actually you do that ever time i make a thread , i post something, or even when reply to one of your threads. On this website you try to get all big and bad with the keyboard but in real life you don't even act like that AT ALL.

Sol Valentine
No I don't get big and bad.

I'm telling you somthing, yet you twist stuff in your favor.

And in real life, you're no real badass yourself.

ZeroX
i never said that i was a bad ass i said you don't act the way you act in kmc in real life. Half of the stuff you say to me in kmc you never said to me in my face.You didn't even want me to get a kmc account because you said the ppl in kmc would get made that there's another new member and they I would get into a flame war with other ppl but the only flame war that i got into was with you

Sol Valentine
Um, I told you that KMC thing was a joke to see your reaction.

Yet you still get angry at the smallest things.

ZeroX
no you told me that several times in numerous different occasions

Sol Valentine
In which was jokes, you might have a hard time comparing those.

ZeroX
I'm not angry and saying that a joke is just wrong since it wasn't even slightly funny and you begged me not to get a kmc

Sol Valentine
Yeah, i never begged.

ZeroX
i remember that day like it was yesterday i just came back from Massachusetts i was seating at the steps playing your psp and you came back from your grandparents pool you asked me can i go on your computer i said yeah you checked your kmc account then we started watching some mugen fights then when you were going to leave my house i said maybe i should get a kmc account and i was not going to get a mugen then you begged me to get a mugen and not to get a kmc account

Sol Valentine
I was never begging.

saying please just once?

Wow what begging.

ZeroX

no you begged anyway that why i said in my eyes because again i knew you were going to come out of know where and testify two what i was saying so if you don't mind i will contiue browsing this website and reply to a couple of things

chickenlover98
thank you so much for publicizing your fight in my thread. it makes me so happy the topic is on track miffed

ZeroX
no problem!!

chickenlover98
mad mad mad mad mad mad

ZeroX
I'm just messing with you.i already gave my opinion and i say DBZ is better hands down

Violent2Dope
Zero, Sol, I'll kick both your pre-pubescant asses. evil face On topic, Master Roshi kills Orohime before she has a chance to even think of using her time powers.

chickenlover98
lol roshi would have a heart attack once he sees her boobs

ZeroX
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Zero, Sol, I'll kick both your pre-pubescant asses. evil face On topic, Master Roshi kills Orohime before she has a chance to even think of using her time powers.

What the hell re you talking about

chickenlover98
he means stfu and stop arguing and get back on topic. btw roshi cant hurt her even if he didnt die from just seeing her.

Violent2Dope
What the hell re you talking about It was a joke, me and Sol are good KMC homies, and I know he just turned 13, and I'm guessing you are about the same age. Don't worry tho, it's all good.hug

chickenlover98
urryu would destroy krillin. itd b funny to watch. him shootng at him as krillin runs and begs goku for help. while vegeta screams and says your dead.

Violent2Dope
Krillin would annihilate Uryu.erm

chickenlover98
lol how by crying? urryu when he took off the golve could destroy the bald panzi. now other chars would b a problem

ZeroX
no hes turning 13 in about 2 weeks and me in October but anyway how bout master roshi vs kiske and orhime vs andriod 18

Sol Valentine

Nah, you don't have Pyrons powers anymore.

Sol Valentine
Orihime v.s. 18 is spite.

ZeroX
Orihime v.s. 18 is spite.

how is that spite

Violent2Dope
It's not spite, it's sexy.smile

Sol Valentine
Android 18's power is gonna kill hime with a punch.

ZeroX
i had a feeling............... someone was going to make a comment on that lol

Sol Valentine
Orihime has implants.

Violent2Dope
Orohime is a babe, those boobs are real yo.

Sol Valentine
She is.

I wanna see Ichigo finally pimp her.

But what's gonna be left of Rukia?

ZeroX
NOPE SHE HAD INPLANTS ALONG WITH Matsumoto

Violent2Dope
Rukia is hot, but has small boobs. Yoruichi is the hottest Bleach babe tho.

ZeroX
She is.

I wanna see Ichigo finally pimp her.

But what's gonna be left of Rukia?

simple renji

Sol Valentine
Ah, RenjiXRukia sex scene.

ZeroX
i can see it now there in Byakuya Kuchikis room and then walks and there's a huge argument between them

Violent2Dope
Then Renji and Byakuya start doing it cause they're both gay f@gs.

ZeroX
awwww you have a twisted mind

chickenlover98
wow didnt know this a bleach sex thread. stfu bout random crap or itll b closed

ZeroX
It's not spite, it's sexy.smile

it all started with him

Violent2Dope
wow didnt know this a bleach sex thread. stfu bout random crap or itll b closed You act like it was a serious thread to start with.no expression

chickenlover98
i wasnt kiddin. i do want a fight in this thread some chars could actually put up a fight. if the reg posters would just say something useful.......

Sol Valentine
It's kind'f spite.

chickenlover98
not at all. some bleach chars would be annihilated no doubt. but others would put up a fight

Violent2Dope
No, Goku could solo all the Bleach characters.

ZeroX
No, Goku could solo all the Bleach characters.

DING DING DING I THINK I HERE A FANBOY

chickenlover98
so exclude goku. and vegeta

chickenlover98
plus not to diss dbz but goku is an idiot an vegeta is very very cocky. aizen could trick vegeta no problem. goku's illusion could be say FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

Sol Valentine
DING DING DING I THINK I HERE A FANBOY

Wow you're sadly mistaken.

Violent2Dope
DING DING DING I THINK I HERE A FANBOY Really? How so? You barely know me prick I would appreciate you not making assumptions about me.

ZeroX
come on goku beating every one that sounds like your previous comment

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Violent2Dope
come on goku beating every one that sounds like your previous comment And it would happen. He blows up the Bleach planet and ITs to his, THE END.

ZeroX
but one of the characters from bleach would be smart enough to hit him while he is charging up

Sol Valentine
If the Bleach and DBZverses teamed up, they would be badass.

MMMMMMMMMM Matsumto, Orihime, Kukaku, Yoruichi, 18, bulma, chi chi.

ZeroX
inplants store, nail salon, shoe store,there hair totally spent 15 million zen

Violent2Dope
but one of the characters from bleach would be smart enough to hit him while he is charging up Goku just speedblitzs them all, Bleach characters are no match for DBZ mane.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

chickenlover98
then exclude goku. also we're going on the assumption that everyone besides vegeta wont blow the planet up to not hurt innocents.

ZeroX
how can you excluse him its his freaking show

chickenlover98
dude. goku aint the only char. i would take vegeta as a homie rather than goku. know why? cause vegeta DOESNT GIVE A ****. plus hes more badass. plus slightly more cocky making this a better fight

Sol Valentine
And vegeta is a damn migit.

With a McDonalds hairline.

chickenlover98
lawl. he'll kill yo ass. dont mess with small people. they'll gang rape ur ass.

superkronick92
lawl. he'll kill yo ass. dont mess with small people. they'll gang rape ur ass.

Wooooowwwwww......OVER 9000

chickenlover98
ur such a dbz flamer kronick its not even funny.

superkronick92
ur such a dbz flamer kronick its not even funny.

Ok retard, I tried to be nice, but you just keep accusing and accusing me, what did I say that makes me a dbz hater, that Supes Kills Goku before he can make a long planet destroying attack? What did I say. The show may not make sense, but the fight scenes are sweet, even when dragged out.

chickenlover98
what makes u a flamer? u dont give dbz a chance ever, even in a fight he stands a chance in! you make crap up, like the sonic whistle. hes a saiyan maybe he can tolerate higher frequencies its never stated! you have never acknowledged that dbz chars can move extremely fast, and most likely faster than light.

plus you also continue to keep saying something even though its either barred or already explained. like in the other thread. the what could beat this thread. i said multiple times that every form of everychar is fused and yet u still say that cant move faster than light? wtf is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

superkronick92
what makes u a flamer? u dont give dbz a chance ever, even in a fight he stands a chance in! you make crap up, like the sonic whistle. hes a saiyan maybe he can tolerate higher frequencies its never stated! you have never acknowledged that dbz chars can move extremely fast, and most likely faster than light.

plus you also continue to keep saying something even though its either barred or already explained. like in the other thread. the what could beat this thread. i said multiple times that every form of everychar is fused and yet u still say that cant move faster than light? wtf is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not giving DBZ characters a chance!!!! Just because you insist on comparing them to people who would easily speedblitz or outright own, doesn't mean I hate DBZ.

P.S. Jazir

chickenlover98
o rly is that so. interesting. so your saying that goku doesnt stand a chance against spiderman, fantastic 4, thing and collosus. not at the same time probably not, but jesus christ. so many dbz flamers. cough mirai gohan cough

superkronick92
o rly is that so. interesting. so your saying that goku doesnt stand a chance against spiderman, fantastic 4, thing and collosus. not at the same time probably not, but jesus christ. so many dbz flamers. cough mirai gohan cough

When did I say that?

chickenlover98
not you. gohan did. perhaps you'll agree with me on that. couldnt goku beat every single one of them?

chickenlover98
sorry i directed that at you, my bad dunno what iwas thinkin What the f**k? sad

chickenlover98
1 more thing Happy Dance Happy Dance its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME.

superkronick92
not you. gohan did. perhaps you'll agree with me on that. couldnt goku beat every single one of them?

Fantastic 4 would give him some trouble, only Because invisible woman could do a brain bubble, Goku could take a lot of the other characters too, but if it was a straight up, fists only, Colosses could give him some trouble.

chickenlover98
nah. hes so much faster. i dont know coloossus strength feats, admited, but im sure hes not too fast. you admit he could pummel alot of characters right? if you say batman could win(this goes to alotta ppl) i think your a retard

superkronick92
nah. hes so much faster. i dont know coloossus strength feats, admited, but im sure hes not too fast. you admit he could pummel alot of characters right? if you say batman could win(this goes to alotta ppl) i think your a retard

Batkick ftw wink

chickenlover98
see kronick thats why you annoy me sometimes. you do shit like that. batkick..sonic whistle. stfu and give something real. and if you say squirrel girl i swear to god ill kill u in rl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.