You vs Superman(With a Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
Sorry if this has been done before, You get Superman's powers, no prep, Superman thinks you killed Lois, needless to say, he is out for blood.

Can you stay alive for 10 minutes? No sundip allowed

NiņoAraņa
can i run? and since he'd prob chase me, would that count as stayin alive? or Self BFR?

Symmetric Chaos
Why would I let myself be depowered prior to the fight? confused

superkronick92
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why would I let myself be depowered prior to the fight? confused

I didn't say your depowered? confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by superkronick92
I didn't say your depowered? confused

So my powers and Superman's?

Cakewalk.

lando005
Originally posted by superkronick92
Sorry if this has been done before, You get Superman's powers, no prep, Superman thinks you killed Lois, needless to say, he is out for blood.

Can you stay alive for 10 minutes? No sundip allowed this sounds like we fight until he realizes i had nothing to do with lois and we team up to fight lex........

i kick sup's head in 10/10

superkronick92
Personally, I think the best strategy would be to vibrate yourself intangible for teh time limit

ragesRemorse
if i have supermans powers of course im going to survive for ten minutes. I would survive long enough for superman to get over lois' death and find another ho. This is like asking, can God kill himself? All i need to do is fly as fast as superman, and since i have his powers, i can. Or i can just let him beat on me for ten minutes, since i have his powers im not going to die

Erik-Lensherr
I'd probably beat him . We assume he doesn't know I have his powers , only that I killed Lois right ? If that's the case he wouldn't really go all out on me before he realizes what I can do , while I wouldn't really hold back and I would get an advantage .
On the other side , if he wouldn't really wait to see what I can do and go all out then he'd probably beat me due to his experience with his powers , but I'd probably survive 10 minutes .
(I assume running from him counts as a lose)

Citizen V
I just wouldn't fight.

He'd beat the shit out of you, either way.

None of us have the experience to use his powers better than he does, if you tried to fight him you would actually get the shit beaten out of you, so I wouldn't; hoping that the fact I wouldn't be retaliating might make him stop and think "why is this guy not fighting back?".

Either way, even if you did fight against him, I doubt that he would kill you; he's not a murderer after all.

lando005
sorry but if anybody would come at me like that with the intent to do me harm he's gonna have one hell of a fight on his hands

Violent2Dope
I'd f*ck Supes up via crotch kick and then I'd rip out his testiculars.

RUNMAN
^ ehehehe. The problem is that you can't wedgie the guy when his underwear is worn outside... laughing

Violent2Dope
Who said anything about a wedgie? I'd kick his balls, then I'd rip those b*tches out. After that I'd have some fun and pluck out his eyes and rip out his throat.

RUNMAN
You are a bad-a$$ my friend! devil

lando005
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Who said anything about a wedgie? I'd kick his balls, then I'd rip those b*tches out. After that I'd have some fun and pluck out his eyes and rip out his throat. well.... ok......for the other guy's sake i hope you don't get in any fights......your down right sadistic

don't shiv
Knowledge is pwr

With muh intel on Big Blue I'll lightspeed it to ma an pa kent Snap Pa's nek and with my hand round Ma's throat vibe intangible and make it clear to Clark if he doesn't find two big rocks of lead and smash them together in a 100th of a second and eat the kryptonite Im going to squeeze.

gogogadgetgo
i'd kick his as with his own powers.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by RUNMAN
You are a bad-a$$ my friend! devil IM THE JUGGERNAUT B*TCH!jugdurnaut! THAT PANSY B*TCH SUPES IS GOING DOWN!superdur

grey fox
My favorite Super-powers set on wide-beam will pwn that Punk.

"Heat Vision"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Pwnd cool

cmack
i win 10/10 i kicked alot of ass in the real world, and i know a little boxing and superman fights like an idiot

Violent2Dope
Supes is actually a good fighter. I also know some boxing(pretty recent) and am a wrestler, and I doubt even with his powers I'd beat him. Which is why I would rip off his f*ckin balls.

Kurash
youd lose, we would have no idea how to utilize his powers, we might not even know how fly properly, we die

Kurash
Originally posted by cmack
i win 10/10 i kicked alot of ass in the real world, and i know a little boxing and superman fights like an idiot

so youre saying that amateur boxing is ranked right up there with the fighting skills of some of the universes finest like wonder woman? I had no idea

Soljer
I'd kick the shit out of him.

Move left, move right do yo dance on dat flo', we don't Superman no mo' we just Spiderman dat Ho!!!!

cmack
ok ok me vs superman 6/10 he kicks my ass in the 10 minutes

pr1983
Originally posted by Citizen V
I just wouldn't fight.

He'd beat the shit out of you, either way.

None of us have the experience to use his powers better than he does, if you tried to fight him you would actually get the shit beaten out of you, so I wouldn't; hoping that the fact I wouldn't be retaliating might make him stop and think "why is this guy not fighting back?".

Either way, even if you did fight against him, I doubt that he would kill you; he's not a murderer after all.

yes

Violent2Dope
But what about my crotch kick, testicle tear combo? Supes couldn't handle that.

pr1983
But what about my crotch kick, testicle tear combo? Supes couldn't handle that.

he's a very good fighter, and he's pissed...

you might be able to do it, but i wouldnt bet against him...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by pr1983
he's a very good fighter, and he's pissed...

you might be able to do it, but i wouldnt bet against him... I know how to run, punch, kick, and bite. There are so many things I can do to him with that.smile

The Pict
dur Can't believe there are people here saying they are better fighters than Superman

No one here would beat him, Superman is going all out. But we would most likely survive for 10 minutes.

pr1983
I know how to run, punch, kick, and bite. There are so many things I can do to him with that.smile

he's a well trained fighter out for blood, who has far more experience using those powers than you do... stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
I wouldn't try to fly or use his breath of zappy eyes(lol), I'd kick him in the balls, then rip them off with my bare hands, I'd pluck out his eyes and rip out his throat.

Gecko4lif
I would uses superman's powers WAY better then he would

I would be a force to recone with

The Pict
Originally posted by cmack

hysterical

You're 16, you kick a lot of ass in the real world? Playground fights!

Caps Conscience
I will crank that soldier boy on superman. youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by The Pict
hysterical

You're 16, you kick a lot of ass in the real world? Playground fights!

dude im 16 240 pounds and 6 foot tall (sooo close to 6'1) and let me tell you that us high schooler can do serous Damage

Violent2Dope
Adults beat High Schoolers anyday.no expression I'm 15 and I can admit that.

The Pict
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
dude im 16 240 pounds and 6 foot tall (sooo close to 6'1) and let me tell you that us high schooler can do serous Damage

Do High Schools teach martial arts these days? No. Superman has years of fighting experience, you have zero.

Violent2Dope
Actually, teens can still learn boxing. I know some boxing and am a wrestler. Wrestling is a martial art, so yes High Schools can teach you how to fight.

lando005
vibrate my fingers through his throat for the win....

nah

i'ld let him beat me.... that way i could sue him put a restraining order on him get him arrested and generally ruin his career

superior planning for the win

Gecko4lif
Do High Schools teach martial arts these days? No. Superman has years of fighting experience, you have zero.
dont assume shit

I actually have been taking martails arts longer then i have been in school. Actually now that i look back at it im kinda bitter for missing a chunk of my childhood sad

Symmetric Chaos

Unless he grew up in a city.

Violent2Dope
High Schools teach Wrestling, Wrestling is a martial art and does well in the UFC, I win.

The Pict
High Schools teach Wrestling, Wrestling is a martial art and does well in the UFC, I win.

What are you gonna do, roll around on top of Superman, trying to stick a half nelson on him?

Violent2Dope
What are you gonna do, roll around on top of Superman, trying to stick a half nelson on him? No, I'll shoot in on his legs, turn him on his ass, get on top of him and beat his face in.smile

gogogadgetgo
I know how to run, punch, kick, and bite. There are so many things I can do to him with that.smile

yes

superman is a well trained fighter but i dont think he fights dirty. and thats where the key in beating superman is. he wouldnt expect a bite on the neck and a good kick/knee on the nuts.

i say a good super speed blits to the nuts for the win!!! just like vilent2dope said stick out tongue

or if i cant kick his nuts i'd slug it out a bit and get really beaten, then id grab his nuts and us all my superstrength to squeeze it!!!! yeah!!! nuts squeeze for the win!!!! laughing

lando005
i still like my approach the best my win over sups would be long term

The Pict
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Unless he grew up in a city.

Like I did. Like most people here probably did. Doesn't mean they grow up to be hand to hand experts.

No, I'll shoot in on his legs, turn him on his ass, get on top of him and beat his face in.smile

Sure, a 15 year old has more fighting prowess than Superman. If you saw very pissed, going-all-out Supes coming towards you, you'd probably sh!t yourself.
And I don't believe what you are saying about your skill, you act like your school is teaching you on how to become a cage fighter.

Violent2Dope
Sure, a 15 year old has more fighting prowess than Superman. If you saw very pissed, going-all-out Supes coming towards you, you'd probably sh!t yourself.
And I don't believe what you are saying about your skill, you act like your school is teaching you on how to become a cage fighter. They teach me how to wrestle, and that move is not hard to do(granted the punching I added on). In a fair fight, I admitted Supes would kick my ass, but I would just cheat to win. Nut tear ftw!

horrorwolf
lol funny posts in here. You guys would get killed by a pissed Superman in 3 minutes or less.

You may know what his powers are, but you have no idea how to tap them to their fullest. Superman would take you down faster than you could come up with a single plan of attack.

And to whoever said they would go for Superman's balls... Once he sees you going for them it would be over. He would fracture your skull in microseconds at close range.

Violent2Dope
I'd be as fast as him. Read the opening post.

horrorwolf
I'd be as fast as him. Read the opening post.

The problem is there is the lack of experience telling your mind to access this potential. It would be like you versus Bruce Lee after you have taken 5-10 years of Karate in your local suburbs.

we would not survive for 4 much less 10 min.

gogogadgetgo
sure we can. origina post says we get his powers, so that would mean we also get his light speed reflexes. we can react as fast and be just as strong. the only difference is hes a trained fighter and that hes pissed off.

i say pulling in some unexpected moves would throw him off his game. i'd do a saotome ulimate attack on him and supes would go like "what the hell?" buying me enough time to be light years away laughing

then id charge him while pouring on my heat vision (yeah!!! heat vison!!!) he'd feel that! of course i'm not claiming that i wont get my butt kicked coz i would but even the most skilled and most power full can be taken down with a nice surprice attack! like the super speedblitz nut squeeze! laughing rolling on floor laughing

lando005
Originally posted by horrorwolf
lol funny posts in here. You guys would get killed by a pissed Superman in 3 minutes or less.

You may know what his powers are, but you have no idea how to tap them to their fullest. Superman would take you down faster than you could come up with a single plan of attack.

And to whoever said they would go for Superman's balls... Once he sees you going for them it would be over. He would fracture your skull in microseconds at close range. well sups may be trained but he hardly has to rely on it. aside from that though i would rather stick with my plan of letting him beat me up in public so i can turn everybody against him especially since i hand nothing to do with what happend to lois

front page material right there

superman attacks innocent civilian raging fit over another man's wife

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.