arana, x23,scorpion vs hyde & doc ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
the three girls get caught up in a fight between octavious and zabo can they take them down?

fight takes place at a starbucks in brooklyn

RUNMAN
Team 1 wins this

lando005
not that i'm arguing against you but... how so?

RUNMAN
Arana, X23 and Scorpion win with agility I surmise. Mr. Hyde is strong (50 Tons) but he's not that fast. Doc Ock, is a different story altogether. Scorpion may as well be the key against Doc, providing a distraction while the 2 dismantle Mr. Hyde.

I'm really not sure about this though. What do you think buddy? How do you see this fight going?

lando005
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Arana, X23 and Scorpion win with agility I surmise. Mr. Hyde is strong (50 Tons) but he's not that fast. Doc Ock, is a different story altogether. Scorpion may as well be the key against Doc, providing a distraction while the 2 dismantle Mr. Hyde.

I'm really not sure about this though. What do you think buddy? How do you see this fight going? going off what you said as a base i dont think scorpion would be making it out of this battle alive these girls may be quick but they are sub par compared to their grownup counter parts it would take all 3 of them to stand up to octavious i sowed the key to the girls victory in the fact that hyde and doc ock were fighting first and thus really aren't a team working together

RUNMAN
Which means, team 1 will be hard pressed to win this match-up unless Hyde and Doc slug it out and not work as a team. This looks good in animation man gotta tell ya... thumb up

lando005
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Which means, team 1 will be hard pressed to win this match-up unless Hyde and Doc slug it out and not work as a team. This looks good in animation man gotta tell ya... thumb up thanks i believe the best part of these forum fights is the set up... making it as comic book like as possible and removing the PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.