Parallax vs. Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
According to CBR, Parallax could just destroy reality or take Jaspers to un-space so he can't manipulate reality.

starlock
Parallax could if he knows that info...which i don't think he would under the rules of the site...i don't think that's basic knowledge

But i would say parallax/hal would win
Parallax has not only the central battery power and the oans,he has antmatter power left from the coie anti monitor...plus he learned how to manipulate enthropy

To me reality warping is not the end all of powers..his feats are not impressive to me,especially when the greatest feat is one told by a pre-cog..who See's a future where he rules all and his warp takes over the omniverse...but it does not happen immediately

Mr Master has all the scans and has him high up on his hierarchy(check it out if your into those things in the comic section.....)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html

I don't agree with Mr Masters on MJJ but he does have allot of info on him

Shin_Nikkolas
I read all the info.

MJJ is badass.

Also, didn't Parallax beat Spectre? That's what I've heard from..everyone. Except a DC fanboy.

starlock
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I read all the info.

MJJ is badass.

Also, didn't Parallax beat Spectre? That's what I've heard from..everyone. Except a DC fanboy.

In my opinion..yes he did beat specter in zero hour
parallax fights spectre and all the heroes and parallax makes spectre cry out...and is not seen for a page or two untill after hal is beat, also kyle/GL says spectre's sacrafice.blah blah blah weakened parallax

So yes i say he beat spectre...but i dont think that view is a majority here...it would mean allot of re-thinking of spectre's place in the scheme of things...and we would not want to do that here at KMC now would we?

Juntai
I read all the info.

MJJ is badass.

Also, didn't Parallax beat Spectre? That's what I've heard from..everyone. Except a DC fanboy. Hal recognized Spectre as the one that beat him. History of the DCU recognized Spectre as the one that beat him. Spectre's "Secret Files" recognized Spectre as the one that beat him.

Although on panel, they were fighting to a standstill, and Parallax blasted him down. Spectre was out of the fight for rest of it, which amounted to the heros yelling that battling Spectre left him powerless, getting punched, put in a full nelson and taken out by Green Arrow. Spectre appeared again, and reinstated the big bang by pumping energy into Damage.

So Parallax/Hal was out of energy and got beat by guys punching and kicking, wrestling and catching an arrow in the chest...while Spectre still had the energy to reinstate the big bang.

It seems to become clear that leaving him powerless was what Spectre intended and the heros took over from there.

To think he could have that vast amount energy he had left, and Hal being powerless, it would have been a pretty lopsided fight had he continued to be part of the battle.

starlock
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal recognized Spectre as the one that beat him. History of the DCU recognized Spectre as the one that beat him. Spectre's "Secret Files" recognized Spectre as the one that beat him.

Although on panel, they were fighting to a standstill, and Parallax blasted him down. Spectre was out of the fight for rest of it, which amounted to the heros yelling that battling Spectre left him powerless, getting punched, put in a full nelson and taken out by Green Arrow. Spectre appeared again, and reinstated the big bang by pumping energy into Damage.

So Parallax/Hal was out of energy and got beat by guys punching and kicking, wrestling and catching an arrow in the chest...while Spectre still had the energy to reinstate the big bang.

It seems to become clear that leaving him powerless was what Spectre intended and the heros took over from there.

To think he could have that vast amount energy he had left, and Hal being powerless, it would have been a pretty lopsided fight had he continued to be part of the battle.

You say he used damage for his feat..not that impresive to me....and a k.o is a win here on KMC so parallax would have a win..according to zero hour?

Hal and the history and secret files are referencing spectre sacrafice to depower parallax?.....so he is most instrumental in his deafeat..but a win is a win and to me...parallax beat spectre.....dressing it up as somthing else does not erase the feat

Juntai
Originally posted by starlock
You say he used damage for his feat..not that impresive to me....and a k.o is a win here on KMC so parallax would have a win..according to zero hour?

Hal and the history and secret files are referencing spectre sacrafice to depower parallax?.....so he is most instrumental in his deafeat..but a win is a win and to me...parallax beat spectre.....dressing it up as somthing else does not erase the feat Extrapolating? Show me the panel where Spectre is shown knocked out. He was still standing at the end of the fight. And Hal was powerless.
The heros beating Parallax was Spectre's judgement, and so it was. Hence Spectre standing there saying "Judgment is passed."

But from what I gather from your post here, you haven't actually read the material and are just speculating about everything. Thus, it being ' a win to you', doesn't mean shit to me. smile

Estacado
OMFG!!!!!!
no expression
Someone should close this thread.

rico777
Parallax is a straight up powerful sob... i think this should be a great fight, but in the end MJJ should take it.

xjustice69x
parallax for the win

starlock
Extrapolating? Show me the panel where Spectre is shown knocked out. He was still standing at the end of the fight. And Hal was powerless.
The heros beating Parallax was Spectre's judgement, and so it was. Hence Spectre standing there saying "Judgment is passed."

But from what I gather from your post here, you haven't actually read the material and are just speculating about everything. Thus, it being ' a win to you', doesn't mean shit to me. smile

Give it up..of course i read it and own it, i even have the trade paperback on top of the individual comics.... so when you used the words......
JUNTAI SAID "Although on panel, they were fighting to a standstill, and Parallax blasted him down. Spectre was out of the fight for rest of it,"

what did you mean? these are your words from the thread right?
so i gather like i did when spectre screamed like a girl and was not seen untill hal lost..he was put down lol i say K.O

If an immortal right hand of god character gets his butt kicked and he cries out in pain and dissapears untill the person who kicked his butt is defeated and then comes back because he is immortal and a right hand of god...it still is a loss

It obviously means somthing to you( i dont need to use the words you do lol), me i dont respond to threads and post that mean nothing to me, you might get the label fanboy with this type of behavior

Juntai
Give it up..of course i read it and own it, i even have the trade paperback on top of the indivisual comics.... so when you used the words......
JUNTAI SAID "Although on panel, they were fighting to a standstill, and Parallax blasted him down. Spectre was out of the fight for rest of it,"

what did you mean? these are your words from the thread right?
so i gather like i did when spectre screamed like a girl and was not seen untill hal lost..he was put down lol i say K.O

If an immortal right hand of god character gets his butt kicked and he cries out in pain and dissapears untill the person who kicked his butt is defeated and then comes back because he is immortal and a right hand of god...it still is a loss

It obviously means somthing to you( i dont need to use the words you do lol), me i dont respond to threads and post that mean nothing to me, you might get the label fanboy with this type of behavior OK, so you admit you're extrapolating then? Cool.
And it became obvious you never read the story when you didn't know Damage was a key part in it.

Hal and Spectre engaged, Hal ended up powerless, Hal is defeated by a headlock and a regular arrow Spectre still packs enough to juice to boost damage up to Big Bang level of energy. And at no point was Spectre shown unconscious.

starlock
OK, so you admit you're extrapolating then? Cool.
And it became obvious you never read the story when you didn't know Damage was a key part in it.

Hal and Spectre engaged, Hal ended up powerless, Hal is defeated, Spectre still packs enough to juice to boost damage up to Big Bang level of energy.

Spectre is the wrath of god.. i would hope he can come back..matter of fact he better come back or his god has alot to answer for
i was letting you show spectre's barely a feat by using damage..you showed us what we needed to..not me

i can even tell about the two parter where extant is born that is in the tradepaperback, the one where monarch becomes extant and it goes into hawk and dove,the death that changed him,then waverider referencing the real power monarch has...which he becomes extant
so i never read it huh..bad try bad bad try

Dont try and tell me what i know and dont know i read the trade two days ago and have it out at my table...you seem like a deflated fanboy who saw his favorite character loose face,..notice my first post has a coment about how here at kmc spectre is beyond reproach? ..what i did not count on were your words.......
"Although on panel, they were fighting to a standstill, and Parallax blasted him down. Spectre was out of the fight for rest of it"

So i gather now p.i.s will be added to this so spectre can be beyond loosing and parallax wont be able to get what he deserves... a win against spectre

Juntai
Spectre is the wrath of god.. i would hope he can come back..matter of fact he better come back or his god has alot to answer for
i was letting you show spectre's barely a feat by using damage..you showed us what we needed to..not me

i can even tell about the two parter where extant is born that is in the tradepaperback, the one where monarch becomes extant and it goes into hawk and dove,the death that changed him,then waverider referencing the real power monarch has...which he becomes extant
so i never read it huh..bad try bad bad try

Dont try and tell me what i know and dont know i read the trade two days ago and have it out at my table...you seem like a deflated fanboy who saw his favorite character loose face,..notice my first post has a coment about how here at kmc spectre is beyond reproach? ..what i did not count on were your words.......
"Although on panel, they were fighting to a standstill, and Parallax blasted him down. Spectre was out of the fight for rest of it"

So i gather now p.i.s will be added to this so spectre can be beyond loosing and parallax wont be able to get what he deserves... a win against spectre Originally posted by Juntai

OK, so you admit you're extrapolating then? Cool.

Hal and Spectre engaged, Hal ended up powerless, Hal is defeated by a headlock and a regular arrow, Spectre still packs enough to juice to boost Damage up to Big Bang level of energy. And at no point was Spectre shown unconscious. Try rebuttling my claims this time instead of yammering on.

Juntai
You can believe what you want to, I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, your opinion is yours. It's whatever. I'm just making it clear what you're claiming happened wasn't on panel. Probably why you haven't bothered to rebuttle my claims yet after several posts.

Mr Master
According to CBR, Parallax could just destroy reality

Only that's impossible against Jaspers 616.

Jaspers is immune to Universal nullification.

You can't destory the Universe Jaspers resides in either,
otherwise Merlyn (who could shatter the Omniverse altogether) would have.

No power atleast below Merlyn can touch Jaspers.

Merlyn = Omniversal buster.

Jaspers 238 > Merlyn (although this version of Jaspers was vulnerable to nullification)

Jaspers 616 >>> Merlyn

or take Jaspers to un-space so he can't manipulate reality.

That's not that simple.

First we have to assume,
that Jaspers opponent is immune to Jaspers' power (like Fury)

Then we have to assume that Japsers' opponent
knows about his weakness.
(like Fury who figured it out with his uber adaptability)

Then we have to assume that Jaspers' opponent
knows where there is a Universe that has become Un-Reality due to nullification.
(like Fury who was IN the 238 Reality when it was nullified, this is why Fury knew)

Besides that,

this is current Jaspers (merged with Fury) I assume?

No one is taking Japsers anywhere under these circumstances,
for the Fury's teleportation capabilities are unparalleled in Marvel.
Well, it became extraordinary after it absorbed a cave sized computer.

Power16
Ah the greatness of Jaspers...good stuff Mr Master.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Parallax controls more than Reality. He Controls Time and all aspects of it. Able to erase it from any point in time. He was more powerful than Extant, who would give MJJ a good fight. I say Parallax just erased MJJ's family Line since MJJ didn't show power of the past.

Power16
There you go ruining Jasper and his greatness. i will be back later to try and get the victory back on Jasper side.

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I say Parallax just erased MJJ's family Line since MJJ didn't show power of the past.

Time based attacks don't work on Jaspers.

Merlyn and even Roma had absolute control over Time,
but within Jaspers warp, the Concept of Time became Jaspers whim.

Jaspers rearranged the entire 616 Timeline, heck ... he became it.

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/8739/j10ig8.th.jpg
"He is lonely, but he is also GOD

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

"I made the Stars"

But can he stop Parallax from changing his families history? He didn't show that he had knowlege of time like that. Parrallax wins the battle before it begins by simply wiping MJJ out of existance and thus there is no one to fight.

Mr Master
Second time around is always a charm.

"I made the Stars"

stoned

nvrbeenwthagirl
Second time around is always a charm.

stoned

So who's more powerful, Someone who becomes a timeline, or someone who has power over multiple time lines and erases and creates them without even trying?

Mr Master
So who's more powerful, Someone who becomes a timeline, or someone who has power over multiple time lines and erases and creates them without even trying?

Again,

Merlyn had power over ALL Timelines and UniverseS in Marvel,

and still Jaspers >>> Merlyn.

So please with this Timeline cop out, cheese move.

The cat is gonna have to battle in this one. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Again,

Merlyn had power over ALL Timelines and UniverseS in Marvel,

and still Jaspers >>> Merlyn.

So please with this Timeline cop out, cheese move.

The cat is gonna have to battle in this one. smile

Merlyn doesn't seem to be all that he is cracked up to be. DID merly try and erase time to kill MJJ? becuz it doesn't matter how powerful merlyn isn't if he didnt' try and fail in the very same manner that I"m arguing. We all know that characters have abilities they dont' use for sake of a good story.

Other ways for Parallax to win, Taking MJJ's Soul. Something Parallax has power over and MJJ doesn't to my knowlege.

Turning off MJJ's mutant Gene.

Sealing up MJJ's reality in a pocket dimension. As was done with the other SB's Universe.

Mr Master
Merlyn doesn't seem to be all that he is cracked up to be.

You're kidding right?

Merlyn has some of the greatest feats in Marvel's history.

DID merly try and erase time to kill MJJ?

Time based attacks don't work on Jaspers or Jamie.

becuz it doesn't matter how powerful merlyn isn't if he didnt' try and fail in the very same manner that I"m arguing. We all know that characters have abilities they dont' use for sake of a good story.

Jaspers overwrites Merlyn's Omniversal power over the Concept of Time.

What can I tell ya.

Other ways for Parallax to win, Taking MJJ's Soul.
Something Parallax has power over and MJJ doesn't to my knowlege.

Jaspers created beings with souls from basically nothing:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7577/j11qk3.th.jpg
"He MAKES Friends easily"

That crew he just created went on on their own After Jaspers was killed.

Turning off MJJ's mutant Gene.

Yea ok.

What about Jaspers turning Parallax into a pickle to go with his ham sandwich.

Sealing up MJJ's reality in a pocket dimension.

MJJ's warp expands exponentially and unless he's stopped directly,

all of Reality becomes his:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

Merlin says,

"You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe
in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is,

"NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped,

the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos,

and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

..............................................................................................

Is Merlyn hyperboling?

Not at all,

Cobweb SAW it all happen in an alternate possible Future
where Jaspers wasn't stoped by the Plot Device the Fury:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1782/m9ej7.th.jpghttp://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg

"But if this Game is Lost, I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos,
and ANOTHER Universe, and ANOTHER, like Dominos, Tumbling ...
I see the Future"

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4643/m11lz1.th.jpg

"And it is Cancelled"

As was done with the other SB's Universe.

I don't know who that is, but it ain't this abbreviation MJJ.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're kidding right?

Merlyn has some of the greatest feats in Marvel's history.

Time based attacks don't work on Jaspers or Jamie.

Jaspers overwrites Merlyn's Omniversal power over the Concept of Time.

What can I tell ya.

Jaspers created beings with souls from basically nothing:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7577/j11qk3.th.jpg
"He MAKES Friends easily"

That crew he just created went on on their own After Jaspers was killed.

Yea ok.

What about Jaspers turning Parallax into a pickle to go with his ham sandwich.

MJJ's warp expands exponentially and unless he's stopped directly,

all of Reality becomes his:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1219/m17iu3.th.jpg

Merlin says,

"You cannot fail, this version of Japers is too powerful, too dangerous"

They had to destroy the entire 238 Universe
in order to kill 238 Jaspers,

but 616 Jaspers is,

"NOT so easily contained, and if he's not stopped,

the OMNI-VERSE will fall into Chaos,

and a NEW GOD shall play dice with Matter"

..............................................................................................

Is Merlyn hyperboling?

Not at all,

Cobweb SAW it all happen in an alternate possible Future
where Jaspers wasn't stoped by the Plot Device the Fury:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1782/m9ej7.th.jpghttp://img349.imageshack.us/img349/2961/m10cr3.th.jpg

"But if this Game is Lost, I see a Universe eaten alive by Chaos,
and ANOTHER Universe, and ANOTHER, like Dominos, Tumbling ...
I see the Future"

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4643/m11lz1.th.jpg

"And it is Cancelled"

I don't know who that is, but it ain't this abbreviation MJJ.

Creating a living being isn't the same thing as having power over souls. I mean as in Parallax attacking his soul. The power of the Oans has been shown to attack Supernatural aspects when nothing else could. Also could MJJ's power spread exponetially only becuz in marvel, one doesn't really need mutliversal power to affect everything since according to you, the 616 is the back bone. You change the 616 and everything else falls in line. As for someone seeing an alternate future, i'm not buying any of that. And I dont' remember Merlyn trying to wipe jaspers family from existance. or turning them into ham and cheese.

Shin_Nikkolas
Apparently the Time Trapper has better feats than MJJ and since Parallax one-shotted TT, he >>>>>> MJJ.

*sigha dn shakes head* Retards.

quanchi112
jim jaspers crushes him.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by quanchi112
jim jaspers crushes him.

QFT. Those scans imply that had not Jaspers been stopped by a plot device (the fury teleporting him to a conveniently located universe where there was no reality that he just happened to be aware of) Then NOTHING in ANY of the marvel universes would have been able to stop MJJ.

This includes many, many, many abstracts with power over time, (galactus, a low end abstract can time travel...hell, so can the surfer), sorcerers like Dr. Strange who have power to not only traverse time but freeze and rewind it at will, "omnipotent" devices like the infinity gauntlet or HOTU...etc.

The "erasing his family tree" concept obviously wouldn't work as it's clearly implied that jaspers either has control over space/time or would be immune to any attempt to change it that way.

Edit: It just occurred to me and I forgot- supposedly by marvel canon, changing an event in the past will not prevent that event from occurring, only create another divergent timeline. So even in theory IF parallax could "erase jasper's family tree" that would only create a divergent timeline where jaspers did not exist. The current Jaspers would still be there, warping the universe like crazy.

Galan007
Entropy rift ftw. smile

starlock
You can believe what you want to, I'm not trying to convince you otherwise, your opinion is yours. It's whatever. I'm just making it clear what you're claiming happened wasn't on panel. Probably why you haven't bothered to rebuttle my claims yet after several posts.

Your not worth it sorry....i proved with your own words spectre lost, so how did you come to the realization spectre got put down? never mind i am not the type to gloat and say owned or anything...but you seem like a sore looser

But this is Parallax vs MJJ your not worth derailing the thread to prove wrong...

Parallax for the win

Juntai
Your not worth it sorry....i proved with your own words spectre lost, so how did you come to the realization spectre got put down? never mind i am not the type to gloat and say owned or anything...but you seem like a sore looser

But this is Parallax vs MJJ your not worth derailing the thread to prove wrong...

Parallax for the win I never said Spectre was KOed, you're the one that has insinuated such. Spectre was blasted and reeled back some. He was never shown unconscious. Don't get too caught up in wording. I type 90 words a minute-- give or take-- so sometimes every sentence isn't quite so carfully contrived.

You might interpret my words however you want that Spectre was somehow KOed, but it only makes you look bad, because the event never happened on panel. Parallax ran out of juice, Spectre still had vast enough amount of energy left to assist Damage in becoming the new Big Bang.

Is it that I'm not worth a solid rebuttle, or that you can't provide one?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Parallax for the win

I must step in. Parallax didnt' beat the Spectre. As a matter of fact, It was becuz of the Spectre that Parrallax lost. The SPectres job was only to allow Hal to be humuliated by the heroes by losing and then restart time. It's very obvious the Spectre could have killed Parallax easily. Hal was a human with a soul. The Spectre owns the masters of souls for breakfast.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Space M ummy
QFT. Those scans imply that had not Jaspers been stopped by a plot device (the fury teleporting him to a conveniently located universe where there was no reality that he just happened to be aware of) Then NOTHING in ANY of the marvel universes would have been able to stop MJJ.

This includes many, many, many abstracts with power over time, (galactus, a low end abstract can time travel...hell, so can the surfer), sorcerers like Dr. Strange who have power to not only traverse time but freeze and rewind it at will, "omnipotent" devices like the infinity gauntlet or HOTU...etc.

The "erasing his family tree" concept obviously wouldn't work as it's clearly implied that jaspers either has control over space/time or would be immune to any attempt to change it that way.

Edit: It just occurred to me and I forgot- supposedly by marvel canon, changing an event in the past will not prevent that event from occurring, only create another divergent timeline. So even in theory IF parallax could "erase jasper's family tree" that would only create a divergent timeline where jaspers did not exist. The current Jaspers would still be there, warping the universe like crazy.

thumb up yes

Precisely.

I don't think these cats get it. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
Entropy rift ftw.

Parallax turned into a pickle for the Jaspers win.

See how easy that is to say. smile

Galan007
Parallax turned into a pickle for the Jaspers win.

See how easy that is to say. smile Yeah,

Except I know Parallax can release Entropy rifts on a whim. smile

starlock
I must step in. Parallax didnt' beat the Spectre. As a matter of fact, It was becuz of the Spectre that Parrallax lost. The SPectres job was only to allow Hal to be humuliated by the heroes by losing and then restart time. It's very obvious the Spectre could have killed Parallax easily. Hal was a human with a soul. The Spectre owns the masters of souls for breakfast.

Thats your opinon cool with me..but i hope my time here has shown i am not bias at all not one iotta

When i read zero hour(which has been at my table for over 7 months as a trade and i own the comics as i got them as they came out) i see parallax fighting spectre and the heroes..after a page or so parallax blast spectre and he cries out..he seems to disapear...kyle then says spectre's sacrafice has weakened parallax....now this is going on while parallax is fighting on both fronts and is being drained at the same time....spectre then appaers after hal has been defeated

In my world Spectre was beat..sorry if DC made that comic and gave specte a low showing..call it pis? ok maybe....but i am not bias and i dont like what they do with spectre and then just because of his station and role he is exempt from loses? sorry i cant do that..i call them as i see them

Now what is talked about in later comics such as hal stating parallax was nothing next to the spectre means little or nothing to me.....in zero hour spectre was defeated in my opinon

And What a feat for Parallax right! evidence shows him stalemating then blasting spectre away..while fighting heroes while being drained

If i was to see a thread Zero hour-Parallax vs Spectre.....i would hope to see parallax for the win as a majority....but when a character with spectre's role is put down..look out! cant have that

Mr Master
Yeah,

Except I know Parallax can release Entropy rifts on a whim.

Just like I know
Jaspers can resist nullification of Time & Space, which is what an Entropy rift is.

And just like I know Jaspers can turn cats into pickels or anything else on a whim.

Galan007
Just like I know
Jaspers can resist nullification of Time & Space, which is what an Entropy rift is. Nope.

You're trying to relate an entropy rift to the UN or CN, and that's an incorrect way to look at things.

An Entropy is a force which "nothing can possibly survive", it's a force that has never been resisted.... It simply destroys all in it's path, period.

And just like I know Jaspers can turn cats into pickels or anything else on a whim. When did he turn anyone into a pickle? 313

rico777
Entropy rift ftw. smile

Galan, do you think that this is the only way for Parallax to beat MJJ?

Didn't MJJ survive nullification from Merlyn?

Galan007
Originally posted by rico777
Galan, do you think that this is the only way for Parallax to beat MJJ?

Didn't MJJ survive nullification from Merlyn? I dunno.

Just seems like the best chance Parallax would have at beating MJJ, imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dunno.

Just seems like the best chance Parallax would have at beating MJJ, imo.
Is there anything that can survive entropy?

Mr Master
Nope.

You're trying to relate an entropy rift to the UN or CN, and that's an incorrect way to look at things.

Yep.

Entropy is exactly what the UN and CN does.

They all nullify Time & Space and everything in it.

An Entropy is a force which "nothing can possibly survive", it's a force that has never been resisted.... It simply destroys all in it's path, period.

I don't see how DC's Entropy
can erase Time & Space more definitely than the CN or UN.

When the CN is used, Un-Space is left, uhh, Nothingness in the absolute sense.

Period.

Its just that Fury and Jaspers 616 are cats that can resist it.

The only cats to date on panel.

When did he turn anyone into a pickle?

Why you ... mad laughing

Galan007

Period.

The only cats to date on panel.If anything has resisted the UN/CN, , then they are clearly not the same type of force as raw Entropy.

I can say this with confidence, because nothing has ever resisted Entropy. stick out tongue
Why you ... mad laughing evillaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yep.

Entropy is exactly what the UN and CN does.

They all nullify Time & Space and everything in it.

Period.

The only cats to date on panel.

Why you ... mad laughing

entropy is nothing like the Cn or the UN. entropy is absolute destruction. Not even the concepts can survive it. If you will, think of it as the ALE entity. Billions of times more powerful than the power of Mxy squared. Nothing short of the presence would survive it.

Galan007
Billions of times more powerful than the power of Mxy squared. What comic was that in?

I remember seeing it somewhere, but I can't remember where.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What comic was that in?

I remember seeing it somewhere, but I can't remember where.

The ALE entity IS entropy. And It's in either the cosmic oddessy or something that the ALE is rediculously more powerful than Mxy. Hell You are the one that put the scan up. LOL.

Mr Master
If anything has resisted the UN/CN, , then they are clearly not the same type of force as raw Entropy.

In Marvel, Entropy performs the same exact action as the Cn or UN, Nullify Time/Space.

I can say this with confidence,

My confidence hasn't gone anywhere either. smile

because nothing has ever resisted Entropy.

In DC perhaps, but in Marvel Fury has, and Jaspers 616 could.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In Marvel, Entropy performs the same exact action as the Cn or UN, Nullify Time/Space.

My confidence hasn't gone anywhere either. smile

In DC perhaps, but in Marvel Fury has, and Jaspers 616 could.

Well seeing as how parrallax is a DC toon, he would be using an entropy rift from DC, which is more powerful than marvel's since MJJ can resist marvels. No one can resist it in DC.

Mr Master
entropy is nothing like the Cn or the UN. entropy is absolute destruction.

"Entropy is absolute destruction"

And the CN just puts a flower on your ear. What the f**k?

Not even the concepts can survive it.

Are you under the impression that concepts survive the CN?

Because Concepts are extinguished into nothingness,

in fact, the CN makes it so the concept never existed to begin with.

The CN and UN erases the Present and as well as the Past of the target.

If you will, think of it as the ALE entity.
Billions of times more powerful than the power of Mxy squared.

And?

Jaspers >>> Merlyn.

Merlyn >>> Omniverse.

Nothing short of the presence would survive it.

proofnj

Why am I asking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Entropy is absolute destruction"

And the CN just puts a flower on your ear. What the f**k?

Are you under the impression that concepts survive the CN?

Because Concepts are extinguished into nothingness,

in fact, the CN makes it so the concept never existed to begin with.

The CN and UN erases the Present and as well as the Past of the target.

And?

Jaspers >>> Merlyn.

Merlyn >>> Omniverse.

proofnj

Why am I asking.

I know you are a marvel ite from beggining to end, But MJJ can't even beat mxy, and Mxy is billions of times LESS powerful than entropy. Mxy can do everything the CN or UN can do, and Better at it. Even he is less than the power of the ALE Entity wich is really a big dumb Entropy being.

Mr Master
Well seeing as how parrallax is a DC toon, he would be using an entropy rift from DC, which is more powerful than marvel's since MJJ can resist marvels. No one can resist it in DC.

That's DC's problem. (this battle is on neutral ground)

Just because Fury and Jaspers can resist it, doesn't mean DC's is special.

Or should I say the Alien Entity, Sis-neg, and Genis/Entropy >>> Michael

because the they folded all of Marvel and remade it,
but Michael has only shown the power (technically) to produce a Multiversal blast.

See, I don't agree either so your comparison doesn't fit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's DC's problem. (this battle is on neutral ground)

Just because Fury and Jaspers can resist it, doesn't mean DC's is special.

Or should I say the Alien Entity, Sis-neg, and Genis/Entropy >>> Michael

because the they folded all of Marvel and remade it,
but Michael has only shown the power (technically) to produce a Multiversal blast.

See, I don't agree either so your comparison doesn't fit.

Actually, all it shows is that your comprehention of DC is limited. No where does it say michael only had a blast of a multiverse. You would have to read the series to understand that micheal released a creation blast. And that LUCIFER shaped it into a multiverse becuz he was unaware of the Presence's true creation. Lucifer took the blast and made it into what he wanted. he could have made a universe, multiverse, or omniverse. he didn't find out later that the presence had an infinite amount of verses thus your understanding of this is limited. Any way, on neutral ground, parallax would still be calling upon entropy from HIS universe as a weapon. And in his universe, it's far more powerful and potent than in marvel.

Mr Master
I know you are a marvel ite from beggining to end,

You got nerve accusing anyone of bias.

But MJJ can't even beat mxy,

laughing

Can never be proven, inconsequential.

and Mxy is billions of times LESS powerful than entropy.

Proof?

Or just another typical wild guess?

Mxy can do everything the CN or UN can do, and Better at it.

Right.

The UN can erase and recreate the Multiverse entire in an instant.

Mxy can erase a Multiverse as well,
of course he took out MANY UniverseS individually
before he wipe out the remaining Multiverse.
Then Mxy remade the Multiverse in a snap.

I can see the greater difference on Mxy's side. dontgetit

Even he is less than the power of the ALE Entity wich is really a big dumb Entropy being.

I don't care where Mxy lies in the DC hierarchy,
it's got nothing to do with Marvel or Jaspers.

And for the record, the ALE was extremely intelligent.

Read the Comic dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You got nerve accusing anyone of bias.

laughing

Can never be proven, inconsequential.

Proof?

Or just another typical wild guess?

Right.

The UN can erase and recreate the Multiverse entire in an instant.

Mxy can erase a Multiverse as well,
of course he took out MANY UniverseS individually
before he wipe out the remaining Multiverse.
Then Mxy remade the Multiverse in a snap.

I can see the greater difference on Mxy's side. dontgetit

I don't care where Mxy lies in the DC hierarchy,
it's got nothing to do with Marvel or Jaspers.

And for the record, the ALE was extremely intelligent.

Read the Comic dude.

the ALE beings was intelligent for an animal. Animals can figure certain things out. But no, it wasn't even as smart as a regular human being. As far as mxy destroying a multiverse, that would be incorrect. he destroyed SEVERAL. unless you think the DCUA or Vertigo are universes. And yes mxy can do everything the Un or CN can do and better. As i said, presice control. at any rate, i never accused you of bias. I just said you were a marvel ite. thus you don't view DC thru the breadth of history. You see a few scans and then make a judgment.

Galan007
The ALE entity IS entropy. And It's in either the cosmic oddessy or something that the ALE is rediculously more powerful than Mxy. Hell You are the one that put the scan up. LOL. I never posted the scan that says the ALE is "X" times more powerful then Mxy.

Just a scan showing the ALE's pure destructive quality. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never posted the scan that says the ALE is "X" times more powerful then Mxy.

Just a scan showing the ALE's pure destructive quality. big grin
where the hell did that scan come from? I've seen the scan that says it's billions of times more powerful than mxy. And I'm not crazy cuz you saw it too. maybe I read it in one of the books. """Runs to find the Cosmic Oddessy. """

Galan007
In Marvel, Entropy performs the same exact action as the Cn or UN, Nullify Time/Space. Not really.

Beings have resisted nullification in Marvel.

But nothing has resisted Entropy in DC, . smile
In DC perhaps, but in Marvel Fury has, and Jaspers 616 could. Again,

They might be able to resist Marvel's version of nullification.

But there is no evidence that anything can resist DC's Entropy, .

Galan007
where the hell did that scan come from? I've seen the scan that says it's billions of times more powerful than mxy. And I'm not crazy cuz you saw it too. maybe I read it in one of the books. """Runs to find the Cosmic Oddessy. """ I've never seen that scan on KMC.

I saw it in a comic somewhere, I just can't remember which one. sad

And it's not in "Cosmic Odyssey" btw. smile

Mr Master
Not really.

Beings have resisted nullification in Marvel.

Only One being has, (Fury) and we know that Jaspers could cause Merlyn said so.

But nothing has resisted Entropy in DC, .

DC's problem.

This fight ins't in DC is it?

They might be able to resist Marvel's version of nullification.

But there is no evidence that anything can resist DC's Entropy, .

I'm sorry yall don't have Fury and Jaspers. smile

When someone shows me DC's Entropy rift
doing something more than erasing Time & Space, I'll agree.

Basically I need to be presented with proof of DC's Entropy rift,
erasing Un-Reality or "Nothingness in the absolute sense" ...

Cause I'll admit even the CN/Un can't erase what has already been erased completely.

Just how this DC Entropy can accomplish that is worth the wait.

Post away fellas.

Galan007

DC's problem.

Cause I'll admit even the CN/Un can't erase what has already been erased completely.

Post away fellas. Huh?

DC has made it perfectly clear ANY time we've seen Entropy that "nothing can possibly survive it".... And nothing has.

Yet you say it's the same as nullification in Marvel, even though something has survived that force?

Okay. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl

DC's problem.

Post away fellas.

for this one, i will, actually post some references. But let it be known, that DC's entropy is teh uber. Krona is an Agent of DC's entropy. And Look how powerful he is. Also gonna find the stuff on entropy from the monitors and cosmic oddessy. Be back soon. big grin

Mr Master
Huh?

DC has made it perfectly clear ANY time we've seen Entropy that "nothing can possibly survive it".... And nothing has.

Yet you say it's the same as nullification in Marvel, even though something has survived this force?

Okay.

Huh?

You say they're different, DC's is more destructive.

So show me this Entropy rift erasing Un-Reality (Nothingness)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Huh?

So show me this Entropy rift erasing Un-Reality (Nothingness) There is no un-reality in DC. for this they have the antimatter verse. DC has made it clear that entropy kills all. Hell, Krona was punished for releasing it upon the universe. It's release took a billion years off of the life of the universe, and split the Universe into the Matter multiverse, and the Antimatter universe. And that was just a spark of entropy released.

Galan007

So show me this Entropy rift erasing Un-Reality (Nothingness) It is more destructive.

Why?

Because as stated numerous times now, nothing has ever survived DC's Entropy.

While Marvel's nullification has proven unsuccessful. smile

Mr Master
It is more destructive.

Your opinion, you're entitled.

Why?

Because as stated numerous times now, nothing has ever survived DC's Entropy.

While Marvel's nullification has proven unsuccessful.

What about,

Jaspers and Fury are invulnarable enough to resist Entropy = nullification of Space/Time.

Marvel's nullification has proven very successful,
still waiting to see what entire Universe survives the CN's power.

Let me know where this happened.

In Marvel, ONLY the Fury has been able to resist nullification, and Jaspers could.

Does this mean the CN or UN are any weaker?

No. Entire Universe are erased into absolute nothingness.

It means that Fury and Jaspers are durable enough to survive it, nothing more.

Galan007
In Marvel, ONLY the Fury has been able to resist nullification, and Jaspers could.

Does this mean the CN or UN are any weaker?

No. Entire Universe are erased into absolute nothingness.

It means that Fury and Jaspers are durable enough to survive it, nothing more. Yes it does, because Marvel defeated the whole concept behind nullification in that issue.

While nothing has survived entropy.

Universes, timelines, uber powerful beings, have all been snuffed out.

Mr Master
Yes it does, because Marvel defeated the whole concept behind nullification in that issue.

if you say so.

According to Marvel, the CN and UN Erase/Nullifies anything it touches.

With the exception of Fury & Jaspers 616.

But now they're one, so it's only One cat that can survive nullification, Jaspers/Fury.

While nothing has survived entropy.

Nothing has ever survived Marvel's Entropy either.

Well with that ONE exception.

Universes, timelines, uber powerful beings, have all been snuffed out.

Has it ever been used on a DC cat (like Merlyn) that's >>> ALL of DC? (Marvel)

Actually, has it ever been used on a cat (like Jaspers) that's,

? (Merlyn) >>> All of DC (Marvel Omniverse)

Cat (Jaspers) >>> ? (Merlyn)

meaning the ? (Merlyn) is already >>> All of DC (Marvel Omniverse)

but now we have the Cat (Jaspers) who's >>> ? (Merlyn)

.....................................................................................

In other words,

what uber being was erased by DC's Entropy rift?

nvrbeenwthagirl
if you say so.

According to Marvel, the CN and UN Erase/Nullifies anything it touches.

But now they're one, so it's only One cat that can survive nullification, Jaspers/Fury.

Well with that ONE exception.

Has it ever been used on a DC cat (like Merlyn) that's >>> ALL of DC? (Marvel)

Actually, has it ever been used on a cat (like Jaspers) that's,

? (Merlyn) >>> All of DC (Marvel Omniverse)

Cat (Jaspers) >>> ? (Merlyn)

meaning the ? (Merlyn) is already >>> All of DC (Marvel Omniverse)

but now we have the Cat (Jaspers) who's >>> ? (Merlyn)

.....................................................................................

In other words,

what uber being was erased by DC's Entropy rift?

these are some things i need answered. what makes merly more powerful than the omniverse? Did he create it all? Can he control reality in all of it at the same time? Can he wipe it all out with power from his own body or does he use that machine thingy? Now on to MJJ. he can survive against Time and space wipeout. Can he survive a sould wipe out? a nothingness attack? Can he survive if the entire omniverse is collapsed on him at the same time? How does the 616 get erased if MJJ lives in it?

Juntai
Thats your opinon cool with me..but i hope my time here has shown i am not bias at all not one iotta

When i read zero hour(which has been at my table for over 7 months as a trade and i own the comics as i got them as they came out) i see parallax fighting spectre and the heroes..after a page or so parallax blast spectre and he cries out..he seems to disapear...kyle then says spectre's sacrafice has weakened parallax....now this is going on while parallax is fighting on both fronts and is being drained at the same time....spectre then appaers after hal has been defeated

In my world Spectre was beat..sorry if DC made that comic and gave specte a low showing..call it pis? ok maybe....but i am not bias and i dont like what they do with spectre and then just because of his station and role he is exempt from loses? sorry i cant do that..i call them as i see them

Now what is talked about in later comics such as hal stating parallax was nothing next to the spectre means little or nothing to me.....in zero hour spectre was defeated in my opinon

And What a feat for Parallax right! evidence shows him stalemating then blasting spectre away..while fighting heroes while being drained

If i was to see a thread Zero hour-Parallax vs Spectre.....i would hope to see parallax for the win as a majority....but when a character with spectre's role is put down..look out! cant have that Spectre was blasted and reeled back some. He was never shown unconscious. You might interpret it however you want that Spectre was somehow KOed, but its cool as long as you recognize that it's 'in your opinion' and 'in your world', because him falling, being KOed, or anything of the sort...never happened on panel. Parallax ran out of juice, Spectre still had vast enough amount of energy left to assist Damage in becoming the new Big Bang. It's pretty clear who's at the advantage, should Spectre have kept pressing the issue. While, Hal Jordan was put in a headlock, punched, hit with an arrow... pretty much being put down by some street level tactics. And from Secret Files, history of the DCU, and later comics, it's pretty clear what DC intended to have happened there as well, since they pretty much credit Spectre with his downfall.

Galan007
Spectre was blasted and reeled back some. He was never shown unconscious. You might interpret it however you want that Spectre was somehow KOed, but its cool as long as you recognize that it's 'in your opinion' and 'in your world', because him falling, being KOed, or anything of the sort...never happened on panel. Parallax ran out of juice, Spectre still had vast enough amount of energy left to assist Damage in becoming the new Big Bang. It's pretty clear who's at the advantage, should Spectre have kept pressing the issue. While, Hal Jordan was put in a headlock, punched, hit with an arrow... pretty much being put down by some street level tactics. Fanboy. 313

Juntai
Fanboy. 313 love

quanchi112
Spectre was blasted and reeled back some. He was never shown unconscious. You might interpret it however you want that Spectre was somehow KOed, but its cool as long as you recognize that it's 'in your opinion' and 'in your world', because him falling, being KOed, or anything of the sort...never happened on panel. Parallax ran out of juice, Spectre still had vast enough amount of energy left to assist Damage in becoming the new Big Bang. It's pretty clear who's at the advantage, should Spectre have kept pressing the issue. While, Hal Jordan was put in a headlock, punched, hit with an arrow... pretty much being put down by some street level tactics. And from Secret Files, history of the DCU, and later comics, it's pretty clear what DC intended to have happened there as well, since they pretty much credit Spectre with his downfall. spectre is one of ur favorite characters. and quit forcing ur opinion on others. u act as if ur opinion is fact.

quanchi112
mad jim jaspers for the win here.

TricksterPriest
Regarding Entropy, only 2 beings in DC haven't been killed by it. Parallax (I'm assuming since he can make the rifts that it won't kill him, right Galan?) and Extant.

There's also the Entropy Aegis, but that thing was powered by Entropy among other things.

Regarding this fight: Not much more I can say than Mr. M and Galan haven't already pointed out with greater understanding than me.

I was gonna go with Parallax at first, but then I realized that divergent timelines and Jasper's own reality warp would probably negate a temporal attack.

So I'll go with a stalemate until further notice. And Nvr was right btw. Mxy would blink MJJ out of existance. But Parallax isn't nearly powerful enough to do it that easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regarding Entropy, only 2 beings in DC haven't been killed by it. Parallax (I'm assuming since he can make the rifts that it won't kill him, right Galan?) and Extant.

There's also the Entropy Aegis, but that thing was powered by Entropy among other things.

Regarding this fight: Not much more I can say than Mr. M and Galan haven't already pointed out with greater understanding than me.

I was gonna go with Parallax at first, but then I realized that divergent timelines and Jasper's own reality warp would probably negate a temporal attack.

So I'll go with a stalemate until further notice. And Nvr was right btw. Mxy would blink MJJ out of existance. But Parallax isn't nearly powerful enough to do it that easily. mxy wouldnt blink him out of existence. not even close. mxy has been oneshotted by gog and depowered by a hostless spectre.

shazam put up more than a fight than mxy against the hostless spectre.

Astner
MJJ >> Omniversal power
Parallax = shit

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
MJJ >> Omniversal power
Parallax = shit
I"ve never seen any scans showing MJJ beating anyone with True Omniversal power. As in like, someone who can create/Destroy the omniverse all at once. Or even reality warp it al at once. Which is what That is. Only beings like The LT, THOTU, The Alient entity, Lucifer, Michael, Spectre, seem to have that kind of power. MJJ does not.

Galan007
According to Marvel, the CN and UN Erase/Nullifies anything it touches.Apparently not, If there are beings whom can survive it.

But now they're one, so it's only One cat that can survive nullification, Jaspers/Fury. Actually, we don't know what the new Jaspers/Fury amalgam is capable of just yet. So it's purely speculatory to say it can survive nullification at this point in time.

All we know is what you've said a few times now, which is...

Both Fury and MJJ are capable of surviving nullification.... two cats btw]. stick out tongue

Well with that ONE exception. Which is my reasoning behind saying DC's Entropy is more destructive that Marvel's nullification.

Beings can survive nullification in Marvel..... While nothing has or can survive Entropy in DC.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regarding Entropy, only 2 beings in DC haven't been killed by it. Parallax (I'm assuming since he can make the rifts that it won't kill him, right Galan?) and Extant. Not necessarily.

Just because Parallax/Extant could generate E-Rifts, doesn't mean they could have survived them... .

quanchi112
I"ve never seen any scans showing MJJ beating anyone with True Omniversal power. As in like, someone who can create/Destroy the omniverse all at once. Or even reality warp it al at once. Which is what That is. Only beings like The LT, THOTU, The Alient entity, Lucifer, Michael, Spectre, seem to have that kind of power. MJJ does not. mjj definitely is more powerful than parallax.

Golgo13
bump. Who do you have, Operator?

operator616
If MJJ is within his warp, he wins, if he isn't, then he loses.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
If MJJ is within his warp, he wins, if he isn't, then he loses.

So, neutral realm, he loses?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Golgo13

So, neutral realm, he loses?
MJJ's warp is not confined to a specific realm/universe.

So if it's a "neutral realm" then it should contain space/time/matter (reality)
which is what MJJ needs for his warp to manifest/activate.

Therefore, he would not be powerless in a "neutral realm."

Also, if his opponent is made of matter/energy then he can be
warped even in a void by Jim, unlike the Fury which was nearly immune to 616 JJ's warp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.