Hulk out Storm runs the Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HandOfFate

Gecko4lif
thor stops her

Rutog98
Regular Storm beats everyone on that list. Adding She-Hulk to her is an overkill.

llagrok
Thor could solo her.

Namor and Ms.Marvel together could as well.

Juntai
Gets to Thor.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Rutog98
Regular Storm beats everyone on that list. Adding She-Hulk to her is an overkill.

no evil face

HandOfFate
I can actually see her having problems with Namor and barely defeating Iron Man.

ExodusCloak
Tony depowered She-Hulk with his nanobots....is he allowed to use them here?

stormfront
she destroys everyone but has trouble with thor.

Swanky-Tuna
Depending on how She-Hulk does against Ms. Marvel, I think she might be able to win it. She can still channel that white hole, she's just disconnected from it, no? She-Hulk level might be enough to just punch her out though.

Thor can cancel out and/or absorb Storm's normal stuff and I'm quite sure he can smash She-Hulk. Also, he's still New Odin isn't he?

HandOfFate
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Tony depowered She-Hulk with his nanobots....is he allowed to use them here?

Hey...I have no probelm with him trying to use nanobots on Storm but you know somebody going to counter with her ability to control lightning/electromagnetic energy. wink

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Hey...I have no probelm with him trying to use nanobots on Storm but you know somebody going to counter with her ability to control lightning/electromagnetic energy. wink

Well as long as the nanobots don't make contact with Storm I guess she'll be okay. They were designed to depower the superheroes who opposed the Registeration Act. It worked on Hydroman and Shocker aswell.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
and Shocker
They shorted out his suit or did his powers become internally generated?

Badabing

Soljer
Originally posted by stormfront

You're retarded. no expression.

Thor's Strength and Durability > She Hulk's.

Thor's ability to control the weather > Storm's.

no expression.

Bouboumaster
Thor winz, and go soloes the list beyond him.

vlaaad12345
I think iron man would beat her hes dealt with far stronger then she-hulk and absorbed far more energy then storm uses in her lightning,current thor utterly destroys her.

stormfront
Originally posted by Soljer
You're retarded. no expression.

Thor's Strength and Durability > She Hulk's.

Thor's ability to control the weather > Storm's.

no expression.

stop calling me retarded you f**king b*tch.

spetznaz

Stormfront, I've only seen a couple of your posts (I don't post often, even though I've been on the board for quite some time now, and hence the first time I really bumped into your posts was just recently). From those few posts it appeared that you are really into Storm as a character, and the fact that your moniker is 'Stormfront' confirms that.

That is alright.

I took you as a person who just digs a character ....not a fanboy, but a fan (though I could be wrong ....I've not seen many of your posts).

However please explain how Storm could EVER take down Thor? Any LOGICAL explanation will do.

Thor appears to be well above her paygrade (actually very many paygrades above). Even if you gave her the durability/strength of She-Hulk.

Show me otherwise.

Thanks.

Apolloknight
Stops at thor, she could make the fight somewhat decent, if Thor didn't have his hammer, but, yeah.

boriquaking55
Gets to Thor

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
They shorted out his suit or did his powers become internally generated?

They inhibited his suit, the nanobots work on both tech and internal powers. Examples of tech was War Machine and Shocker examples of the other was She-Hulk and Hydroman. In She-Hulks case the nanobots depowered her permanently because they were specifically built to target her. But thanks to Reed and some alternate reality nonsense which involved a She-Hulk counterpart...she got her powers back recently.

They call it S.P.I.N. Technology. She-Hulk is filing a law suit against Tony, preventing him from ever using the tech on anyone else again.

don't shiv
well preventing him from making a profit out of its manufacture and sale to law enforcement you mean.

Tony Stark

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm surprised you think that...

stick out tongue

don't shiv
Originally posted by Tony Stark
:
stick out tongue

Take it ew're a Fan. 131

starlock
Gets to thor

stormfront
Originally posted by spetznaz
Stormfront, I've only seen a couple of your posts (I don't post often, even though I've been on the board for quite some time now, and hence the first time I really bumped into your posts was just recently). From those few posts it appeared that you are really into Storm as a character, and the fact that your moniker is 'Stormfront' confirms that.

That is alright.

I took you as a person who just digs a character ....not a fanboy, but a fan (though I could be wrong ....I've not seen many of your posts).

However please explain how Storm could EVER take down Thor? Any LOGICAL explanation will do.

Thor appears to be well above her paygrade (actually very many paygrades above). Even if you gave her the durability/strength of She-Hulk.

Show me otherwise.

Thanks.

thank you for the polite response.

i really dont think storm can take thor as of now and dont know when.
but she-hulk and thor both can lift an excess 100 tons, thor may be able to push for more, im not sure. but she-hulk adding with storms strenght(storm is strong enough to lift beast. he weights 402lbs.)
this new "stulk" may be at thors strenght level. its just a guesstamate.

i love storm but im a fan, not a fanboy as these people on here use to down put or insult. i know who storm would loose against and is not afraid to say who. if i make a mistake then i admit it.

im just a fan. oh i for got to answer your question; im not sure on she-hulk's strenght added with storms, so i say she has trouble with thor, maybe even loosing.

stormfront
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

they have you thinking im a fanboy. its cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.