"If you love someone and you break up, where does the love go?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
confused

enlighten me more experienced people.

Dgw2007
usaly then it is not LOVE it is Lust

Bardock42
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
confused

enlighten me more experienced people. Oh, you mean the actually existent essence of love?

Hmm......oh, right, it doesn't exist.

Dorian Belmont
If you love someone then breakup with them the love stays with you ...it stays in your heart keeping the wounds open ....it flows through you like a toxin corrupting your mind as your soul shrivels up and dies, until you are no longer able to love or feel anything other than hate

Dgw2007
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
If you love someone then breakup with them the love stays with you ...it stays in your heart keeping the wounds open ....it flows through you like a toxin corrupting your mind as your soul shrivels up and dies, until you are no longer able to love or feel anything other than hate If you Love them then and they break up with them then Yes but if YOU break up with them then it it most likely LUST

Ordained
I was just wondering about this yesterdsay. I was asking my friends what happens when a married gay couple divorce because one of them happened to find Christ. Where does that love go?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, you mean the actually existent essence of love?

Hmm......oh, right, it doesn't exist. That's true. I wonder what Sarah would think of that responce though. hmm

miss_swann
When someone dies can they still love? Because when people die we can still love them and we can still hear their voices, feel their skin, see their eyes, smell their lynx dry and taste their kisses but can they still sense us?

Dorian Belmont
love is an emotion that leads only to pain and suffering ....if any of you had the remotest form of intellegence you would do well to stay away from it

Bardock42
Originally posted by lord xyz
That's true. I wonder what Sarah would think of that responce though. hmm She would agree.

She's not a delusional moron.

Also, different than you, she can actually read and comprehend what one say.

RUNMAN
Love may be defined as mutual self-giving and self-outpouring which ends in self-recovery...

RUNMAN
Love forgives everything except one thing, and that is the refusal to love.

RUNMAN
Love doesn't go away, it just changes face...

Bardock42
Okay, we get it, you can type "love" into a "Lame one liners machine" ...good job.

Kelly_Bean
It varies on the situation. If you go out with a BANG then the love will diminish quite a bit. If you break up suddenly and/or do it for reasons out of your hands, the love will stay there. It's kind of like, you will always have a place in your heart for that person. Always.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by miss_swann
When someone dies can they still love? Because when people die we can still love them and we can still hear their voices, feel their skin, see their eyes, smell their lynx dry and taste their kisses but can they still sense us?
What the f**k?

If you can still do that... The person is not dead. no expression ...Or you're doing something pretty weird with their corpse.
If you love someone then breakup with them the love stays with you ...it stays in your heart keeping the wounds open ....it flows through you like a toxin corrupting your mind as your soul shrivels up and dies, until you are no longer able to love or feel anything other than hate
What the f**k?

No, that would be in your case only. no expression

Ordained
Originally posted by Ordained
I was just wondering about this yesterdsay. I was asking my friends what happens when a married gay couple divorce because one of them happened to find Christ. Where does that love go?

Bardock42
I was just wondering about this yesterdsay. I was asking my friends what happens when a married gay couple divorce because one of them happened to find Christ. Where does that love go? Love is not a manifest thing, it can't "go" anywhere. It is not like chocolate cake.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Sanctuary
What the f**k?

If you can still do that... The person is not dead. no expression ...Or you're doing something pretty weird with their corpse.

What the f**k?

No, that would be in your case only. no expression
I like your signature.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I like your signature.
Thanks you. happy

Kelly_Bean
Thanks you. happy
Welcomsies. smile

Ordained
Love is not a manifest thing, it can't "go" anywhere. It is not like chocolate cake. I get that but what happens when they split up? What goes on after that? How do they act towards each other knowing that they once shared something so special and can never have it each other again, assuming that one of them is really for Christ?

Kelly_Bean
I get that but what happens when they split up? What goes on after that? How do they act towards each other knowing that they once shared something so special and can never have it each other again, assuming that one of them is really for Christ?
A friendship is developed, if they decide on it, or they try and forget about each other.

Ordained
I feel sad for the people in that kind of situation.

Bardock42
I get that but what happens when they split up? What goes on after that? How do they act towards each other knowing that they once shared something so special and can never have it each other again, assuming that one of them is really for Christ? Depends on the people, of course.

There are no standard answers in such cases.

Kelly_Bean
I feel sad for the people in that kind of situation.
Well, everyone experiences it at least once in their life. I already have, and my ex and I are still friends and I'd do anything for him. Sometimes the only thing you can do for them IS be their friend.

Bardock42
Well, everyone experiences it at least once in their life. I already have, and my ex and I are still friends and I'd do anything for him. Sometimes the only thing you can do for them IS be their friend. Why does everyone experience it at least once?

Kelly_Bean
Why does everyone experience it at least once?
Because everyone has a nasty breakup at least once in their life and they have to choose whether they want to see past it or not.

Bardock42
Because everyone has a nasty breakup at least once in their life and they have to choose whether they want to see past it or not. Why does everyone have a nasty breakup at least once in their life?

Kelly_Bean
Why does everyone have a nasty breakup at least once in their life?
Why do you have to ask so many questions? I don't know, it's just a part of life and how things are.

Ordained
I know what you mean. I went through one last year. I though that we were on good terms but she wanted to make things sketchy and kept harassing me to the point of me avoiding her. I believe in giving everyone a second chance but some just don't deserve one. What a shame sad

Bardock42
Why do you have to ask so many questions? I don't know, it's just a part of life and how things are. Because I want you to realize yourself that you talk bullshit...then it hurts much less hug

Ordained
That wasn't nice.

Bardock42
That wasn't nice. I gave her a sporting chance no expression

Kelly_Bean
I know what you mean. I went through one last year. I though that we were on good terms but she wanted to make things sketchy and kept harassing me to the point of me avoiding her. I believe in giving everyone a second chance but some just don't deserve one. What a shame sad
I'm sorry you had to go through that...sad I agree on the second chance thing though.
Because I want you to realize yourself that you talk bullshit...then it hurts much less hug
What a douche, lol. You are mean to me then give me a hug. sad

Bardock42

What a douche, lol. You are mean to me then give me a hug. sad I just don't want you to feel bad.

Kelly_Bean
I just don't want you to feel bad.
I don't feel bad, lol. Just because you don't agree with me and....and cry ...said I'm talking bullshit doesn't mean you hurt my feelings and made me feel bad. stick out tongue

Bardock42
I don't feel bad, lol. Just because you don't agree with me and....and cry ...said I'm talking bullshit doesn't mean you hurt my feelings and made me feel bad. stick out tongue Yeah, cause I hugged you happy

RUNMAN
Okay, we get it, you can type "love" into a "Lame one liners machine" ...good job.

Is that your attempt at sarcasm? ahahaha

Get that weak poo out of here! smokin'

Bardock42
Originally posted by RUNMAN
Is that your attempt at sarcasm? ahahaha

Get that weak poo out of here! smokin' No, sarcasm is a totally different style.

Except for the "good job" part, it is mockery, not sarcasm.

Reverend Axel
confused

enlighten me more experienced people. My friend just got divorced, and is living with me, and feels me up every night. I think thats where it goes. ermm

Kelly_Bean
Yeah, cause I hugged you happy
By the way, that was very rude of you in the GDF picture thread. erm I'm ashamed....very much so.

Bardock42
By the way, that was very rude of you in the GDF picture thread. erm I'm ashamed....very much so. Oh okay....you will have to refresh my memory, I do rude things all the time. What was it?

RUNMAN
No, sarcasm is a totally different style.

Except for the "good job" part, it is mockery, not sarcasm.

Funny stuff man! Your derision is totally appreciated big grin

Kelly_Bean
Oh okay....you will have to refresh my memory, I do rude things all the time. What was it?
This...
Well, anniversaries are define quite clearly..."6 month anniversary" is a really funny, yet stupid, thing to read/write.

Also, I don't even know what a filter is, so take that, mother****ers!!!
It's not stupid if you Love someone. erm

Bardock42
This...

It's not stupid if you Love someone. erm Yeah it is.

Anniversaries only refer to yearly events. All the love in the world won't change that fact.

I didn't mean that being happy about being together 6 months with your bf is stupid, I was happy about that too...just using the term anniversary is inaccurate.

miss_swann
What the f**k?

I was speaking metaphorically. But in the case of the lynx dry I can still smell it it's the same one my brother uses.

Kelly_Bean
Yeah it is.

Anniversaries only refer to yearly events. All the love in the world won't change that fact.

I didn't mean that being happy about being together 6 months with your bf is stupid, I was happy about that too...just using the term anniversary is inaccurate.
I actually didn't know that until Adam pointed that out, but he didn't have to be so rude about it say it the way he did. erm

C. C. Cowgirl
confused

Sometimes it stays and sometimes it disappear into nowhere yes

Bardock42
I actually didn't know that until Adam pointed that out, but he didn't have to be so rude about it say it the way he did. erm Tell him that, I am not responsible for his posts.

Or sick mating preferences.

Kelly_Bean
Tell him that, I am not responsible for his posts.

Or sick mating preferences.
True....but everytime I confront someone on this site it seems everyone else joins in on THEIR side.

...and you're also not responsible for his nude picture posting antics. smile

Alpha Centauri
I actually didn't know that until Adam pointed that out, but he didn't have to be so rude about it say it the way he did. erm

You used to verbally abuse people who dared question that your six month relationship with Daniel, you know, the guy you were going to marry and be with forever, was not as iron clad as you made it seem.

People side against you in discussions on relationships because you quite clearly don't know anything about them besides how to start them and blindly believe it's going to work forever.

-AC

BobbyD
confused

It slowly fades away over time. wink

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by BobbyD
One good thing about time passing. smile

BobbyD
One good thing about time passing. smile

Indeed!

Kelly_Bean
Indeed!
winkhappy

Punkyhermy
so you break up while loving someone or after this love has "faded"?

Alpha Centauri
It clearly varies doesn't it?

There isn't one answer.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
confused

enlighten me more experienced people. depends on the person. depends on how much love there was....depends on alot of things.

Kelly_Bean
There may be various problems in the relationship. For instance two people could love each other very much but something could get in their way, like an obstacle. Take for example, college. Some couples can't deal with being away from each other while they go opposite ways for education, so they end it.

And in other situations, some people can break up with each other because over time they've grown apart and feel that they'd be better off as friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend.

Rogue Jedi
There may be various problems in the relationship. For instance two people could love each other very much but something could get in their way, like an obstacle. Take for example, college. Some couples can't deal with being away from each other while they go opposite ways for education, so they end it.

And in other situations, some people can break up with each other because over time they've grown apart and feel that they'd be better off as friends instead of boyfriend and girlfriend. or they just decide to cheat and betray their partner. yes

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
or they just decide to cheat and betray their partner. yes
That too.

Rogue Jedi
That too. or one turns to cannibalism and the other doesnt like the taste of human flesh...hmm...time to start a thread.

Kelly_Bean
or one turns to cannibalism and the other doesnt like the taste of human flesh...hmm...time to start a thread.
laughing out loud You and your cannibalism...

Rogue Jedi
you and your.....stuff.

Scythe
confused

To hell.

Encephelon
She would agree.

She's not a delusional moron.

Also, different than you, she can actually read and comprehend what one say.

Are you saying that those who believe love exists are delusional morons? I apologize if my assumption was incorrect.

Leo.M
It just dies. And you fall in love with someone new.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Encephelon
Are you saying that those who believe love exists are delusional morons? I apologize if my assumption was incorrect. Apology accepted.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Leo.M
It just dies. And you fall in love with someone new.
That is, if you find someone new, or CHOOSE to find someone new. :]

C. C. Cowgirl

Time does not heal all wounds, dear hug

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Time does not heal all wounds, dear hug agreed.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Time does not heal all wounds, dear hug
There are things that time can heal and there are things that time cannot heal.

Rogue Jedi
There are things that time can heal and there are things that time cannot heal. thats what she just said, you airhead. stick out tongue

Kelly_Bean
thats what she just said, you airhead. stick out tongue
Well let me rephrase that, Love, a lot of times cannot be healed by time because so many different people are in different situations and time heals a lot of things that may revolve around Love but it never diminishes the Love itself that you've had for that particular person. They'll always have a place in your heart.

Rogue Jedi
Well let me rephrase that, Love, a lot of times cannot be healed by time because so many different people are in different situations and time heals a lot of things that may revolve around Love but it never diminishes the Love itself that you've had for that particular person. They'll always have a place in your heart. dats better....wanna have some chinese food with me?

Kelly_Bean
dats better....wanna have some chinese food with me?
Are you askin' me out on a date? naughty

Rogue Jedi
Are you askin' me out on a date? naughty um, no.....I was hoping you'd pay.

Kelly_Bean
um, no.....I was hoping you'd pay.
What a b*tch. schmoll

Rogue Jedi
What a b*tch. schmoll broke....wait, today is payday, I guess I can swing it.

Kelly_Bean
broke....wait, today is payday, I guess I can swing it.
big grin Okay! It's a date.

Rogue Jedi
big grin Okay! It's a date. a date? does that mean I have to like brush my teeth and stuff?

Kelly_Bean
a date? does that mean I have to like brush my teeth and stuff?
Erm...Well, yes.

Rogue Jedi
Erm...Well, yes. dammit....can I dress casual?

Kelly_Bean
dammit....can I dress casual?
You can come nekkid for all I care. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
You can come nekkid for all I care. stick out tongue then maybe WE'D get the tip. wink

Röland
This thread has gone from "Where does love go?" to "RJ and Kelly's flirt hour." haermm

Rogue Jedi

Röland
every thread does that at some point. not really flirting, just two amigos being idiots, baby.

Don't call me baby.

I really don't mind, was just making a joke?

Rogue Jedi

Röland
sorry, baby. kiss me? stick out tongue

No thx. Ask Kelly. 31jockey

Rogue Jedi

Röland
nah, she bites.....wait...OK.

Chipped beef? haermm

Rogue Jedi

Röland
more like sliced sausage....get it?

Yeah.

Kelly_Bean

Rogue Jedi
Hell yes.

Hell yes again. angel

Röland
bakasrug

Mr. Bacon
if they break up then the love has often shifted to another hence the breakup, or it never existed in the first place.

Lana
nah, she bites.....wait...OK.

There's nothing wrong with biting...innocent

Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
if they break up then the love has often shifted to another hence the breakup, or it never existed in the first place.

Or it just faded away. That happens too.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Lana
There's nothing wrong with biting...innocent

Or it just faded away. That happens too.
yes

Kelly_Bean
angel
How 'bout summa this? love0053

ADarksideJedi
Somewhere else I guess!jm

Kelly_Bean
Up the poopchute.

Röland
Up the poopchute.

That's only in kinky relationships. haermm

Kelly_Bean

Röland
Damn, you're right!

Of course I am.

Ordained
Yo wavey My Miss Kelly. How ya doing?

Punkyhermy
ew kelly get out of my thread!

Kelly_Bean
Yo wavey My Miss Kelly. How ya doing?
Heya Ordained, I'm doing pretty good. I'm on pretty damn late tonight surprisingly, wasting some time before I go to bed. stick out tongue How are you?

Ordained
I'm good. I was hanging out with my peeps and they were ignoring me and playing with Shawn, but whatever. What can I say. My boy's got it like that. He stills all the attention in the room without even trying.

Kelly_Bean
I'm good. I was hanging out with my peeps and they were ignoring me and playing with Shawn, but whatever. What can I say. My boy's got it like that. He stills all the attention in the room without even trying.
Awwww hug I sowwies, hehe!

Dorian Belmont
i think we all can agree that loves bites the big one here then .....wow that was the first time in a while i used the word "love " in a sentence with ou it being surrounded by gloomy and deep emotions no expression i think i have finally completely died inside

Rogue Jedi
i think we all can agree that loves bites the big one here then .....wow that was the first time in a while i used the word "love " in a sentence with ou it being surrounded by gloomy and deep emotions no expression i think i have finally completely died inside nah, it only seems like that now. trust me, I know.

Dorian Belmont
man i looked up to you and fj ....it was proof that every one finds someone they are meant to be with ....that love isnt an illusion ......DAMN EMOTIONS .......i hate being human

Kelly_Bean
man i looked up to you and fj ....it was proof that every one finds someone they are meant to be with ....that love isnt an illusion ......DAMN EMOTIONS .......i hate being human
Why do you hate being human? We actually get the experience to get involved in the actual act of LOVING someone. I mean, animals can love too I'm sure but...they're not as fortunate with it as we are. :]

Rogue Jedi
man i looked up to you and fj ....it was proof that every one finds someone they are meant to be with ....that love isnt an illusion ......DAMN EMOTIONS .......i hate being human well, she and I just happened to find ourselves in two different places in the end. She chose a path that led away from me, that's all, it happens every day. Maybe we are meant to be together, maybe this is what she needs in order to find herself. maybe we will reconcile one day. maybe not.

Maybe I will meet "Jane" tomorrow, and maybe Jane will be the one. Maybe not.

Maybe I will be a gay trapeze artist in five years...maybe not.

What I am trying to say os that nothing is for sure. Even though sometimes it feels as if you are with someone you are meant to be with, sometimes that's not the case. Love can be either true or fleeting.

But that doesn't mean you have to give up hope, I sure haven't.

Dorian Belmont
woop ded doo we get to experience emotions ...the animals dont ..id rather be one of the lowly animals unable to feel emotions like love greed,rage or depression or bigotry
btw when was the last time you turned on the news and saw a report about how a group rabbits going to war against squirrels because a boy rabbit and a girl squirrel fallen in love and wished to marry and couldnt get over the fact that they are two different races .....you havent (and if you have it puts to mind "what the hell kinda screwed up things are you watchin)in fact something like that happened in human history .....the trojan war ...though i think i might be wrong about the trojan war ....but im sure you get the point

Kelly_Bean
woop ded doo we get to experience emotions ...the animals dont ..id rather be one of the lowly animals unable to feel emotions like love greed,rage or depression or bigotry
btw when was the last time you turned on the news and saw a report about how a group rabbits going to war against squirrels because a boy rabbit and a girl squirrel fallen in love and wished to marry and couldnt get over the fact that they are two different races .....you havent (and if you have it puts to mind "what the hell kinda screwed up things are you watchin)in fact something like that happened in human history .....the trojan war ...though i think i might be wrong about the trojan war ....but im sure you get the point
Love and War are two different things, why bring it up in this topic? And...why not learn some grammar?

Rogue Jedi
btw when was the last time you turned on the news and saw a report about how a group rabbits going to war against squirrels because a boy rabbit and a girl squirrel fallen in love and wished to marry and couldnt get over the fact that they are two different races .....you havent (and if you have it puts to mind "what the hell kinda screwed up things are you watchin)in fact something like that happened in human history .....the trojan war ...though i think i might be wrong about the trojan war ....but im sure you get the point you lost me.

Storm
Our emotions play a large role in who we are as people. They are also a source of our passions, and those are what motivate us to act in the first place.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
yes

Dorian Belmont
well they still suck

MR.Grum
confused

enlighten me more experienced people. it goes into the i hate her guts pile..not really but best to pretendherbnone

Rogue Jedi
well they still suck who are "they?" are "they" the ones who leave us? no, they dont suck. if they are unhappy, WE would suck for MAKING them stay.

Dorian Belmont
btw when was the last time you turned on the news and saw a report about how a group rabbits going to war against squirrels because a boy rabbit and a girl squirrel fallen in love and wished to marry and couldnt get over the fact that they are two different races .....you havent (and if you have it puts to mind "what the hell kinda screwed up things are you watchin)in fact something like that happened in human history .....the trojan war ...though i think i might be wrong about the trojan war ....but im sure you get the point Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you lost me. Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Love and War are two different things, why bring it up in this topic? And...why not learn some grammar? allright let me explain it for you then you said that emotions are what make human did you not?well you dont see animals starting wars against each other for petty reasons like racial descrimination or for their oil and natural rescources ....suposedly animals only have one emotion fear which is neccessary to survive in nature all theses things we humans do all our fights ...our wars or whatever are linked to emotions ....still with me so far i do i have to dumb it down more(btw shouldnt this be in the general discussion forum)

Rogue Jedi
we have a more advanced intelligence than animals.

Dorian Belmont
if we are so vastly more intellegent than animals ....why is they thrive in general harmony with the exclusion of predator prey relationships

andwe the humans..the ones supposedly vastly more intelligent then animals .....seem to enjoy senseless fighting ...that eventually leads to what....oh yeah more sensless fighting with grief added in because loved one were lost

Bardock42
allright let me explain it for you then you said that emotions are what make human did you not?well you dont see animals starting wars against each other for petty reasons like racial descrimination or for their oil and natural rescources ....suposedly animals only have one emotion fear which is neccessary to survive in nature all theses things we humans do all our fights ...our wars or whatever are linked to emotions ....still with me so far i do i have to dumb it down more(btw shouldnt this be in the general discussion forum)

No, it shouldn't be.

It's a moron topic for morons.....so moronic that they think this should be in the GDF.

You...that is.

Kelly_Bean
allright let me explain it for you then you said that emotions are what make human did you not?well you dont see animals starting wars against each other for petty reasons like racial descrimination or for their oil and natural rescources ....suposedly animals only have one emotion fear which is neccessary to survive in nature all theses things we humans do all our fights ...our wars or whatever are linked to emotions ....still with me so far i do i have to dumb it down more(btw shouldnt this be in the general discussion forum)
I can't even respond to that....erm

Rogue Jedi
if we are so vastly more intellegent than animals ....why is they thrive in general harmony with the exclusion of predator prey relationships

andwe the humans..the ones supposedly vastly more intelligent then animals .....seem to enjoy senseless fighting ...that eventually leads to what....oh yeah more sensless fighting with grief added in because loved one were lost life sucks, get a helmet and deal with it.

Kelly_Bean
life sucks, get a helmet and deal with it.
"Son it's put on a damn helmet day, what do I do?"

"Put on a damn helmet mother!"

"Thank you son, we're so proud!"

Rogue Jedi

"Thank you son, we're so proud!" watch out for rabies.

Kelly_Bean
watch out for rabies.
Lol you have NO idea what I'm talking about do you?

Dorian Belmont
No, it shouldn't be.

It's a moron topic for morons.....so moronic that they think this should be in the GDF.

You...that is. F.uck you Marius if I wanted lip from you i would pull it off my zipper.Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
life sucks, get a helmet and deal with it. that doesnt make sense at all Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

"Thank you son, we're so proud!" lolOriginally posted by Kelly_Bean
Lol you have NO idea what I'm talking about do you? i sure in hell dont

Rogue Jedi
F.uck you Marius if I wanted lip from you i would pull it off my zipper.

OMG PROFILED!!!! laughing

Bardock42
F.uck you Marius if I wanted lip from you i would pull it off my zipper. Peculiar.

Rogue Jedi
Peculiar. thats your comeback?

Bardock42
thats your comeback? No, no....no comeback. Just...very peculiar.

Rogue Jedi
No, no....no comeback. Just...very peculiar. figured you'd come back at him with something...."clever."

Bardock42
figured you'd come back at him with something...."clever." Also peculiar.

Rogue Jedi
Also peculiar. why? I have never seen you lay back and pass on the chance to insult someone.

Bardock42
why? I have never seen you lay back and pass on the chance to insult someone. He's just a sad little man. No need to kick him even more.

Rogue Jedi
He's just a sad little man. No need to kick him even more. says you......nazi.

Secretus
Wow, it's good to see Belmonte is still alive. I thought he killed himself or threatened too.

Rogue Jedi
he makes good ketchup.

Dorian Belmont
He's just a sad little man. No need to kick him even more. what no comeback ....no snide remark meant to put down....no smart ass reply for me to feel sorry for myself about ....now im confused

Passione
I just recently ended my relationship with a fellow member here. Not because I don't love him anymore because I still do. But for reasons I will not go into here. But to answer your question When a relationship ends love is still there.

CommandoDelta38
when a relationship ends love turns to hate, and that hate leads both people to suffer greatly ... but soon the hate dissapates as does the love

Rogue Jedi
it goes to the cockles of of our bowels.....,maybe the sub cockles.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>