Xigbar v.s. Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
The gunslinging badassess duke it out for the mystical firearm king. Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Strength: Vince, Xigbar has nuthin to ignicate power.

Speed: Tho Vince may be faster, Xigbar's unusual abilities to manipulate reality to teleport and shit give him this. He also can turn himself upside down!dur

Durability: Vince, Xigbar has nuthin to suggest superior durability, like strength.

Powers: Since this is normal Vince Xigbar. He can shoot his guns automatically in short bursts, shoot a beam that teleports and is controlled by him, and his Ultima shot if it hits Vince will shred him. Also, Xigbar can manipulate space to change the battlefield in his favor and stuffs.

Versatility: Xigbar, for reasons stated above.

Range: Both are about equal.

I say Xigbar, his powers are too much for Vince.

Sol Valentine
Co-signed.

Violent2Dope
Xigbar is not really fast or strong, but his powers would f*ck Vince up. If he couldn't use them, Vince would surely win.

Sol Valentine
Well, seeing in the Sora v.s. Xigbar fight, looks like Xiggy can.

ThoraxeRMG
Can Vincent go Chaos?

shin_gear
Yeah...Sol Valentine hasn't mentioned that. Chaos would win though for sure in my opinion.

Vincent Valentine...would not beat Xigbar. Xigbar can create some ub3r version of his guns, walk on ceilings, manipulate space, teleport, and has other abilities.

Violent2Dope
Xigbar with his weird as power over space would put up a fight against even Chaos, but would lose. Also, you guys do all know that every OXIII member has a control over some kind of element right?

Sol Valentine
No chaos, or I'll have to bring in Marluxia.

And that's true.

shin_gear
Marluxia would pwn Chaos via power of pink flowers, feminine looks and pink scythe! tongue

Sol Valentine
who else in another game looks feminine?

I wanna make a feminine Marluxia v.s. thread.

shin_gear
What kind of QUESTION is that? There are so many feminine looking guys in japanese media dude, it's not even funny.

Hell Hayabusa is one.

Sol Valentine
Haya dosen't look feminine.

And I don't know who.

shin_gear
THEN WHO THE F*** IS THIS B*TCH?!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/b/b3/300px-Doaryu.jpg

Sol Valentine
Is that Hayate? In the male dancer outfit?

shin_gear
No that's Hayafusa

And Hayate has much shorter hair than that

Sol Valentine
Who the **** is Hayafusa?!

And you know Hayate has to get his weave done for the strip club.

shin_gear
Lol that was a typo.

Hayate assassinated an entire SWAT team by himself.

Sol Valentine
K!

shin_gear
Typical FF7 fanatic: Vincent so pwnz Xigbar who got pwned by the weak Sora.

Sol Valentine
I don't get that, it sounds too fanboyish.

shin_gear
It's sounds like something a certain individual would say...in fact he might've said it before.

Sol Valentine
who?

shin_gear
PM'd.

Sol Valentine
Thanks.

Now let's get back on topic.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
It's sounds like something a certain individual would say...in fact he might've said it before. Who?

shin_gear
PM'd

Sol Valentine
I PM'd him at the same time about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.