Thanos/WWH vs Desak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
eek!

quanchi112
desak goes down in this one.

llagrok
Based on?

Kurash
desak takes it

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Based on? did u see him go down to thor when he had the destroyer armor on. thanos and ww hulk would be to much for him. thanos went one on one with odin and wasnt put down. desak lost twice to thor with the odinforce who doesnt have the experiene that odin has.

llagrok
Thor was as strong as Odin when he decapitated Desak.

Desak beat both GG with Tarene's hammer and Thor w/odinforce during their first encounter. Thor only beat him because Skurge's axe happened to be nearby. Without it, he would've died. Desak also beat all the dark gods, save for Perrikus and Adva, who barely escaped.

vlaaad12345

Desak beat both GG with Tarene's hammer and Thor w/odinforce during their first encounter. Thor only beat him because Skurge's axe happened to be nearby. Without it, he would've died. Desak also beat all the dark gods, save for Perrikus and Adva, who barely escaped.
And he only was beating thor because thors odinforce was essentially feeding him,thanos regularly takes it to thor silver surfer ect people with ease and even stood up to a power gem warrior madness thor I can see him taking desak.

llagrok
the Odinforce was feeding him, because Desak has energy absorption powers.

quanchi112

Desak beat both GG with Tarene's hammer and Thor w/odinforce during their first encounter. Thor only beat him because Skurge's axe happened to be nearby. Without it, he would've died. Desak also beat all the dark gods, save for Perrikus and Adva, who barely escaped. thanos did not get ko'd by odin. thanos had an upgrade since then correct. if desak couldnt kill thor with the odinforce what makes u think he could take thanos.

let alone thanos has help in ww hulk.

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos did not get ko'd by odin. thanos had an upgrade since then correct. if desak couldnt kill thor with the odinforce what makes u think he could take thanos.

let alone thanos has help in ww hulk.

if by upgrade you mean hes dead then yes, that is correct

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
if by upgrade you mean hes dead then yes, that is correct he upgraded himself after the end story.

before he died.

please read comics before u try debating here.

llagrok
I can say the same to you.

Desak couldn't kill Thor w/odinforce? Desak had already stabbed him twice and was one slash away from killing him. Thor hadn't scratched him once and only won because of the bloodaxe.

quanchi112
I can say the same to you.

Desak couldn't kill Thor w/odinforce? Desak had already stabbed him twice and was one slash away from killing him. Thor hadn't scratched him once and only won because of the bloodaxe. heres the difference.

thanos has been upgraded since.

thanos fought odin in asgard where odins power is greater.

odin is also greater with his own power than thor is with it.

im glad i cleared everything up.

llagrok
No, Odin has not great with the odinforce, not at all. Thor became AS strong as Odin and then eventually stronger. Let's not forget that the Odinforce was INCAPABLE of killing Desak, as Thor had no energy left when he killed him, all he had was the bloodaxe.

DOES THANOS OR WWH HAVE THE BLOODAXE? NO!
CAN DESAK ABSORB THANOS' ENERGY? YES
CAN THANOS AND HULK HARM DESAK PHYSICALLY? NO!
DOES DESAK WIN? YES

quanchi112
No, Odin has not great with the odinforce, not at all. Thor became AS strong as Odin and then eventually stronger. Let's not forget that the Odinforce was INCAPABLE of killing Desak, as Thor had no energy left when he killed him, all he had was the bloodaxe.

DOES THANOS OR WWH HAVE THE BLOODAXE? NO!
CAN DESAK ABSORB THANOS' ENERGY? YES
CAN THANOS AND HULK HARM DESAK PHYSICALLY? NO!
DOES DESAK WIN? YES desak was killed with his powers and an upgrade in asgard. he was killed while in the destroyer armor.

sorry but thanos never even went down to odin.

i cant believe u think odin is less than thor with his own power if they faced off.

its called odinforce.

laughing

llagrok
And you're called an idiot.

It was stated on panel that Thor was stronger with it and he did things that Odin could never dream of doing, so once again you are wrong.

quanchi112
And you're called an idiot.

It was stated on panel that Thor was stronger with it and he did things that Odin could never dream of doing, so once again you are wrong. sorry but odin has done far more impressive things with the odinforce than thor has. thor needed help to defeat desak the first time. he was getting waxed and needed the axe to win.

odin>thor w/odinforce

llagrok
Oh, what feats does Odin have that put him above RUNE KING THOR?

the Darkone
Oh, what feats does Odin have that put him above RUNE KING THOR?

none.

RKT >>> Odin>>> King Thor, RKT killed Mangog with a gesture and end Ragnarok plus he had the combine power of the Odin-force and Rune magic which is all the magic in Asgard.

the Darkone
Desak is a skyfather killer bottom line, Desak first appearance he took on both Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Hercules and pretty much owned them at the same time and then killed two sky fathers, Desak absorbs sky fathers powers making him more powerful than before, sorry Thanos and WWhulk wouldn't last that except for Thanos, even he would bounce since it would be pointless since Desak can't die.

quanchi112
Oh, what feats does Odin have that put him above RUNE KING THOR? so desak faced off agianst rkt now?

the Darkone
Desak would have killed Odin and King Thor, but RKt is another story since he can see into the future or send at the far end of the universe with a gesture.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Desak would have killed Odin and King Thor, but RKt is another story since he can see into the future or send at the far end of the universe with a gesture. desak wouldnt have killed odin. gimme a break here.

he lost to king thor twice.

he shoulda killed him but failed.

i dont know why llagork changed it to rkt. prolly becuz i cornered him.

llagrok
No Quanchi, but RKT was Thor with the odinforce.

You claimed that Odin was better with it.

quanchi112
No Quanchi, but RKT was Thor with the odinforce.

You claimed that Odin was better with it. so rkt had no other items making him powerful. it was just the odinforce right?

llagrok
Pretty sure of it.

I'll go double check.

the Darkone
Originally posted by quanchi112
so rkt had no other items making him powerful. it was just the odinforce right?

Odinforce and Rune Magic plus gaining more wisdom then his father and killing Mangog with a gesture, which even Odin could've done that. Even Odin got his butt spanked by Mangog, and I mean spanked.

llagrok
He had the Odinforce and reached another level of enlightenment after drinking from the well of mimir. Thor drank from it only once, Odin drank from it several times.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odinforce and Rune Magic plus gaining more wisdom then his father and killing Mangog with a gesture, which even Odin could've done that. Even Odin got his butt spanked by Mangog, and I mean spanked. this is what i thought. it wasnt just the odinforce like llagork wants to imply.

llagorok tell the truth for once.

llagrok
Read what I said then.

quanchi112
Read what I said then. its simple did desak face off against rkt or not.

is rkt greater than king thor or not.

answer these questions for me.

llagrok
No and Yes.

But I never made those claims, you don't understand that Odin isn't just Odin w/odinforce. He drank from mimir's well MANY times, RKT only drank once. So both RKT and King Thor had gotten less "powerups" than Odin.

King Thor = Thor w/odinforce
RKT = Thor w/odinforce + knowledge of runes

Regular Odin = Odin /odinforce + knowledge of runes and much more.

quanchi112
No and Yes.

But I never made those claims, you don't understand that Odin isn't just Odin w/odinforce. He drank from mimir's well MANY times, RKT only drank once. So both RKT and King Thor had gotten less "powerups" than Odin.

King Thor = Thor w/odinforce
RKT = Thor w/odinforce + knowledge of runes

Regular Odin = Odin /odinforce + knowledge of runes and much more. u sidestepped my question.

is king thor greater than rune king thor?

if he isnt why did u bring him up here.

desak didnt even face him to begin with.

llagrok
King Thor is weaker than RKT, but they still had the same powerset.

You claimed that Odin was greater than Thor with the odinforce, but both version had only the odinforce. All RKT had was more knowledge.

quanchi112
King Thor is weaker than RKT, but they still had the same powerset.

You claimed that Odin was greater than Thor with the odinforce, but both version had only the odinforce. All RKT had was more knowledge. no ur wrong. u tried comparing rkt to odin when i wanted to compare king thor against odin.

u failed.

ps why bring up rkt when he didnt face desak anyway.

is it to prove a point by using a more powerful version of thor.

llagrok
You never mentioned King Thor, you mentioned Thor with the odinforce.

BOTH VERSIONS HAD THE ODINFORCE.

quanchi112
You never mentioned King Thor, you mentioned Thor with the odinforce.

BOTH VERSIONS HAD THE ODINFORCE. listen rkt was more powerful. get over it.

llagrok
Get over it?

I never claimed he wasn't.

quanchi112
Get over it?

I never claimed he wasn't. dont bring up a different version of thor again.

thanks.

llagrok
What the **** are you talking about Count Retardio?

You claimed that Odin was stronger than Thor w/odinforce. RKT is Thor w/odinforce.

quanchi112
What the **** are you talking about Count Retardio?

You claimed that Odin was stronger than Thor w/odinforce. RKT is Thor w/odinforce. enough with the bashing. ill report u if it keeps up.

there are limits to my patience.

rkt is odinforce and then some.

u admitted it urself.

llagrok
"Then some?"

1 sip from mimir's well.
Odin had several.

quanchi112
"Then some?"

1 sip from mimir's well.
Odin had several. listen we arent discussing rkt. we are discussing the particular thor that went up against desak.

ur point has been moot.

llagrok
Doesn't matter.

Desak can't be harmed by energy attacks and Thanos/WWH doesn't have any weapons that can kill/knock him out.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter.

Desak can't be harmed by energy attacks and Thanos/WWH doesn't have any weapons that can kill/knock him out. thanos can imprison him in the containment block. he wouldnt need to but trust me he could.

llagrok
Discuss more .)

quanchi112
Discuss more .) Team still takes it.

Ouallada
There's a reason Desak got his nickname, and he takes this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
There's a reason Desak got his nickname, and he takes this. Nah for one he was beating on Thor who imo at the time wasnt as great with the Odinforce as Odin was.

He also had the destroyer armor on and was beheaded. Thanos takes him.

Ouallada
Desak was beating on a lot more than Thor. Regardless of whether KT was above Odin or otherwise, they are in the same approximate ballpark, whereas Thanos isn't. I would say that at the time of Desak's death, Thor was better with the Odinforce than Odin was, due to his epiphany with regards to Desak.

How exactly does Thanos hurt Desak here, without the Bloodaxe as a circumstantial weapon, and without the power output of a skyfather?

Erik-Lensherr
Desak.

celestialdemon
Desak wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
Desak was beating on a lot more than Thor. Regardless of whether KT was above Odin or otherwise, they are in the same approximate ballpark, whereas Thanos isn't. I would say that at the time of Desak's death, Thor was better with the Odinforce than Odin was, due to his epiphany with regards to Desak.

How exactly does Thanos hurt Desak here, without the Bloodaxe as a circumstantial weapon, and without the power output of a skyfather? Thanos can beat on him. Thanos stood tall to Odin's attacks in Asgard. Again I dont think Thor with the odinforce could have beaten Odin with it due to the overwhelming experience Odin had with it.

Thanos was also upgraded since his battle with Odin and became more powerful. Again no hammer throw would decapitate Thanos on his own but it decapitated desak with the armor on.

lannfear
Desak ftw...

The Illuminati
If I'm not mistaken Desak can only drain powers off of a GOD.

Team for the win.

llagrok
Originally posted by The Illuminati
If I'm not mistaken Desak can only drain powers off of a GOD.

Team for the win.

Read the reigning.

quanchi112
Read the reigning. Thanos blasts wont be powering him up like Thors blasts were. He also got beheaded with the destroyer armor on.

Odin>King Thor anyways and Odin never beat Thanos.

King Thor killed Desak twice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.