Karnak runs the guanlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
this is not quite a guanlet.

it simple how do you think Karnak would do vs the fallowing people

vs Daredevil

vs Captain america

vs Punisher

vs Moon Knight

vs Iron Fist

vs Ronin

vs Wolverine

vs Sabertooth

vs New swordsmen

vs Nght wing

vs Batgirl

vs Shang-chi

how many wins does he take from each one of this opponets give reasons if you can and have time.

llagrok
Daredevil - 8/10

Captain america - 5/10

Punisher - 10/10

Moon Knight - 10/10

Iron Fist - 7/10

Which Ronin?

Wolverine - 10/10

Sabertooth - 10/10

New swordsman - 10/10

Batgirl - which one?

Shang-chi - 9/10

Nightwing - 4-5/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by Battlehammer
How do you think Karnak would do vs the fallowing people?

vs Daredevil - DD for majority. 7/10

vs Captain America - Cap for majority. 7/10

vs Punisher - Karnak for majority. 9/10

vs Moon Knight - Karnak for majority. 8/10

vs Iron Fist - Fist for majority. 7/10

vs Ronin - Ronin(echo) for majority/ Karnak for majority vs Ronin(hawkeye). Echo, 6/10/Vs Hawkeye 8/10

vs Wolverine - Karnak for majority. 6/10. Wolvie at normal street level levels, wouldnt hardly use skill at all against Karnak. Wolvie actually using skill may take a majority. Its rare.

vs Sabertooth - Karnak for majority. 6/10

vs New swordsmen - who?

vs Nght wing - Karnak for majority. 7/10

vs Batgirl - Batgirl for majority. 7/10

vs Shang-chi - Chi for majority. 6/10

Battlehammer
jrodslam did you honestly jsut try and say Logan and creed would lose to karnak the majority but......DD woudl beat him........wtf...........that was the worst thing I have ever heard

llagrok
Karnak has more martial arts training than Cap, Daredevil, Batgirl and Echo in addition to superhuman speed, strength, agility, durability. Yet they still take the majority? Please explain how.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Daredevil - 8/10

Captain america - 5/10

Punisher - 10/10

Moon Knight - 10/10

Iron Fist - 7/10

Which Ronin?

Wolverine - 10/10

Sabertooth - 10/10

New swordsman - 10/10

Batgirl - which one?

Shang-chi - 9/10

Nightwing - 4-5/10
so are you saying these people beat him or lose im confused.

both ronins

the bad ass bad girl

jrodslam
jrodslam did you honestly jsut try and say Logan and creed would lose to karnak the majority but......DD woudl beat him........wtf...........that was the worst thing I have ever heard

Did you read my explanation? Honestly. Honestly, how often does Wolvie fight with some stype of martial arts skill? More than on a consistant basis? Hell no. I did state that IF....IF....IF he uses his skill hed be able to take a majority.

Creed is even worse.

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
Did you read my explanation? Honestly. Honestly, how often does Wolvie fight with some stype of martial arts skill? More than on a consistant basis? Hell no. I did state that IF....IF....IF he uses his skill hed be able to take a majority.

Creed is even worse.

Creed has a speed, strength, stamina and healing factor upgrade going for him.

Karnak only needs one hit, he can get it.

Battlehammer

Creed is even worse.
Logan uses his skill quite often actaully.

also vs skilled fighters he almost always uses his skills.

Logan would use his skills in this fight. Not to mention what a pressure point gunna do to Logan? nothing.

creed would not even need his skills in my opinion due to his speed and healing factor

jrodslam
Karnak has more martial arts training than Cap, Daredevil, Batgirl and Echo in addition to superhuman speed, strength, agility, durability. Yet they still take the majority? Please explain how.

More training. Does that mean hes more skilled? It sure doesnt. All other stats such as speed, durability, strength, etc wont compensate for his lack of skill. Its nothing the others who are more skilled than him havent faced before.

llagrok
More training. Does that mean hes more skilled? It sure doesnt. All other stats such as speed, durability, strength, etc wont compensate for his lack of skill. Its nothing the others who are more skilled than him havent faced before.

Lack of skill?

When has anyone ever proven that they're more skilled than him? You can't claim that he's less skilled. He's got 18 years of constant training and meditation every day on his back. It's reasonable to believe that he would get in 1 hit. 1 hit is all he needs.

Or let's do it like this then. Karnak can hit weak spots when blocking, just like he did against Luna. She hit him with a sword, and he blocked, breaking the sword. I'd like to see someone try to hit him.

jrodslam
Logan uses his skill quite often actaully.

Question. Just 1 question. Does Wolvie use his skills on a more consistant basis than brawling? The question isnt if he ever uses skill at all. Which does he use more often?

Logan would use his skills in this fight. Not to mention what a pressure point gunna do to Logan? nothing.

creed would not even need his skills in my opinion due to his speed and healing factor

Pressure points would work on Logan. Just wouldnt have the same lasting effects as it would on someone without a healing factor.

Same goes for Creed. Plus his hand movements arent the fastest either. His his entire skeleton adamantium? They took that away right? Is it just the claws now?

llagrok
Question. Just 1 question. Does Wolvie use his skills on a more consistant basis than brawling? The question isnt if he ever uses skill at all. Which does he use more often?

Pressure points would work on Logan. Just wouldnt have the same lasting effects as it would on someone without a healing factor.

Same goes for Creed. Plus his hand movements arent the fastest either. His his entire skeleton adamantium? They took that away right? Is it just the claws now?

It seems to be his entire skeleton.

Battlehammer
depends on his opponet actaully.

He always uses skill he just might allow him self to be hit. when he lapes on skill it normally just defense becuase he knows his healing factor can take it. He still using his full knowledge of offensive attacks.

it all depends on the opponet. for example he used skill in taking down thing. yet vs the hulk he uses it, but not nearly as much becuase there really no need. Hulk can take waht ever he dishes out

]Same goes for Creed. Plus his hand movements arent the fastest either. His his entire skeleton adamantium? They took that away right? Is it just the claws now?
creeds hand movements are extremely fast. read some of his weapon x stuff.

actaully pressure points would heal instantly..........meaning as soon as they were landed they heal having no ill effect on him.

jrodslam
It seems to be his entire skeleton.

Since when?

llagrok
Since when?

You haven't been reading Civil War, have you?

jrodslam
depends on his opponet actaully.

He always uses skill he just might allow him self to be hit. when he lapes on skill it normally just defense becuase he knows his healing factor can take it. He still using his full knowledge of offensive attacks.

it all depends on the opponet. for example he used skill in taking down thing. yet vs the hulk he uses it, but not nearly as much becuase there really no need. Hulk can take waht ever he dishes out.

I do agree that it depends on the opponent, but even at times when Wolvie is facing someone with high skill, he may not use his full ability. Maybe only a bit. Im talking about whwats shown commonly. I tihnk we can all agree that skill(MA) isnt commonly used by Wolvie. As i said in my explanation, if its used here, he can take the majority.

creeds hand movements are extremely fast. read some of his weapon x stuff.

actaully pressure points would heal instantly..........meaning as soon as they were landed they heal having no ill effect on him.

Creed hand movements dont really impress me against the likes of high quality h2h combatants. His hand movements are slower than Wolvies. Ive read very little of Weapon X stuff, but that doesnt cover the years of hand speed that allows many opponents to keep up.

In regards to pressure points, you mention they would heal instantly. Can you back this up? I do think that depending on the pressure point thats applied, it would take some time for him to recover from it. What pressure point did he get and recover instantly from?

Ill be back tomorrow. Im not home at the moment. Nice debating with you all again. Ciao!

Citizen V
laughing out loud at people debating hand speeds.

jrodslam
You haven't been reading Civil War, have you?

In the X-Men comic, it appear to be so. Thats why i dont like when characters are in more than 1 title.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Citizen V
laughing out loud at people debating hand speeds.

Im just saying that his movement speed isnt the fastest and his hand speed can easily be kept up with by high tier fighters.

Symmetric Chaos
When has Karnak actually shown high levels of speed?

Battlehammer
I do agree that it depends on the opponent, but even at times when Wolvie is facing someone with high skill, he may not use his full ability.

most of the time he does. He may allow him self to take a hit to take the opponet out faster. But most every time he usess his full amount of skill.

Maybe only a bit. Im talking about whwats shown commonly. I tihnk we can all agree that skill(MA) isnt commonly used by Wolvie. As i said in my explanation, if its used here, he can take the majority..
but here the thing it is. He still use his MA skill every time he fights.

Logan will use his MA skill to the fullest when he faces another skilled MA.

In regards to pressure points, you mention they would heal instantly. Can you back this up? I do think that depending on the pressure point thats applied, it would take some time for him to recover from it. What pressure point did he get and recover instantly from?

Ill be back tomorrow. Im not home at the moment. Nice debating with you all again. Ciao!

why would it take time? pressure point damage is nothing to Logan a man who heals bullets wounds as soon as there made. Your trying to tell me that he can't heal a pressure point damage instantly but he can heal a bullet which is far mroe damaging or a hit from hulk.....

hell if logan can ehal his organs after a hit from hulk.........a pressure point is nothing.

hell elektra tried the whole pressure point attack. It work when the sia's were in place when removed Logan was already healed and that was a damage Logan.

norrinradd43
Karnak can clear it but not every time

Battlehammer
tell me how many wins he gets from each fight and so forth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.