Elf Vs. Dwarf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dgw2007
Who Do You Like more?

Mairuzu
how could you not like elves more :-P

Blax_Hydralisk
Because they're lame.

Dwarves ftw.

ESB -1138
Elves!

tulakhordpwns
elves

nimbus006
I will have to say Elves, simply because Tolkiens writings deal predominantly with Elves in comparison to Dwarves. Thus, the majority of my readings have been concerning Elves and Men. That said, i do have a great affection for the Dwarves. The first book in which i was introduced to Dwarves was the Hobbit, and have always thought they were a fascinating race.

The Mean Queen
eleves RULE

exanda kane
Dwarves don't really get the coverage they deserve to make this a fair comparison. Whereas Evles are explored a lot more, Dwarves are seen as pretty damn obnoxious and greedy in comparison.

Faith27
I like Elf but I think if their a battle between this two..Dwarf will might win.

CPT Space Bomb
Gimli was a better fighter than Legolas in the books. Dwarves win. smile

thefallen544
I like the Elves, however not for Legolas. Gil-Galad, Glorfindel, Elrond and Elladan and Elrohir. Those are the Elven characters I like.

CPT Space Bomb
Yah, I actually like the elves overall better, but I like Gimli better than Legolas. Glorfindel rocks.

Magic Love
Elves! Duh

IBDIZ.COM
I had voted for Dwarf! As for me, Gimli is cheerful, ridiculous, but at the same time very courageous as in book and as in film. To my mind Elfs are very haughty.

support @
support @

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.