Wolverine v.s. Demogoblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Takes place in Times Square.

lando005
goblin

Battlehammer
you mean the spiderman villain?

lando005
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you mean the spiderman villain? is there another one? i'm pretty sure there's just one

Battlehammer
I was jsut making sure.

im trying to remeber hsi powers I havent read my spiderman comics in a little bit.

as I recall his superhuman abilities were nothing crazy. he was like another green goblin just crazier

lando005
I was jsut making sure.

im trying to remeber hsi powers I havent read my spiderman comics in a little bit.

as I recall his superhuman abilities were nothing crazy. he was like another green goblin just crazier more like hobgoblin than green but yea that's pretty much him in a nut shell

Battlehammer
hobgoblin dident even have powers lol if I recall.

nothing about demogoblin makes me think he could take a majority.

He lost to blade. He had trouble with moon night.

Im not sure what he could do to wolverine and if it went into melee combat he be screwed.

lando005
hobgoblin dident even have powers lol if I recall.

nothing about demogoblin makes me think he could take a majority.

He lost to blade. He had trouble with moon night.

Im not sure what he could do to wolverine and if it went into melee combat he be screwed. your partly right macndale didnt have powers so he bonded with the demon that would become demogoblin to get some

and i think the outcome of the match would depend if he's on his glider or not

jinzin
Demogoblin.

Unlike the other goblins his ranged attacks are far more widespread, more potent, and his glider doesn't rely on gas..

Wolverine's only chance to win this is if Demo gets upclose which.. well he's dumb enough to do that to be honest but I don't see that happening more often than not.

lando005
Originally posted by jinzin
Demogoblin.

Unlike the other goblins his ranged attacks are far more widespread, more potent, and his glider doesn't rely on gas..

Wolverine's only chance to win this is if Demo gets upclose which.. well he's dumb enough to do that to be honest but I don't see that happening more often than not. so that's what it runs on huh? No wonder noman isnt running around right now gas prices are too high

jinzin
Originally posted by lando005
so that's what it runs on huh? No wonder noman isnt running around right now gas prices are too high

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.