Sakura v.s. Rukia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Shippuden Sakura v.s. Recent Rukia.

Takes place in Hueco Mundo(any effects of Hueco Mundo are lifted)

Who wins?

Endless Mike
Rukia speedblitzes

Akuki
Rukia takes this easily. Rukia is a powerhouse later on.

Sol Valentine
You read the manga when she fought Aroneiro Arleri?

Blax_Hydralisk
Considering Sakura's uselessness I'd say she loses.

leonheartmm
speedblitz??????? you ARE talking about rukia here. and if the fight against the puppet akatsuki isnt a measure of her power, id say that chances are rukia wud lose. hers isnt the most powerful ice type bankai in the world. her reitsu isnt so strong and her kidou wudnt work on sakura who is physically strong enough to bust a crater in the ground with a single punch.

Sol Valentine
She was able to kill an Espada, and Rukia is very fast.

Rukia hasn't learned Bankai yet she'll still win.

Rukia's zanpakutō. It goes unnamed until after the Soul Society arc in the manga, since she initially gave her shinigami powers to Ichigo. Its shikai command is "dance"

In its shikai, Sode no Shirayuki is regarded as one of the most beautiful zanpakutō in Soul Society It is completely white, including the hilt, crossguard, and blade. The tsuba turns to a circle and a white ribbon forms from the pommel. Sode no Shirayuki has control over ice, much like Tōshirō Hitsugaya's Hyōrinmaru, but uses it in a different manner. Like Kaname Tōsen's Suzumushi and Kisuke Urahara's Benihime, Sode no Shirayuki possesses more than one ability.

Sode no Shirayuki's abilities are labeled as "dances" by Rukia. With the command "first dance, white moon, Rukia can create a circle of influence around her intended target and freeze everything within the circle from the ground upwards until it reaches the sky. The command "next dance, white ripple" fires a massive wave of ice from Sode no Shirayuki's blade. Finally, the command "third dance, white sword" allows Rukia to reforge her zanpakutō with ice particles if it is broken, piercing through objects in its path

leonheartmm
im well aware of rukia's powerset. and talking about potential bankais is useles, its POTENTIAL power just like sakura WILL "potentially" surpass tsunade. rukia is strong, but even tosen cut off grimjaw's arm.

the akatsuki in question conquered a country of shinobi with his puppets. not to mention yondaime kazekage's iron sand ability and poison.

Sol Valentine
I'm still waiting for Sakura v.s. Tsunade. And I saw when Tosen cut Jagg's arm, I'm aware that Rukia won't be able to do that by much.

Blax_Hydralisk
I keep forgetting about her in Shippuden. She's actually pretty competent in Shippuden, huh?

Sol Valentine
Mostly with her healing and strength.

Blax_Hydralisk
Eh. Still hate her, though she's a lot less of an airhead, and no longer orgasms at the name Sasuke. So I guess it's all good.

Shippuden still sucks, though ermm

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Violent2Dope
Seriously, tho Rukia is far faster, one punch is all Sakura needs to win. Rukia's durability has much to be desired.

ninjawarrior
Rukia wins hands down

Blax_Hydralisk
Your mom's hands down.

Sakura wins.

Uchiha Sasuke
Rukia, no competion.

chickenlover98
rukia. shed just blitz sakura. or cero her. take ur pick

leonheartmm
rukia???? cero????? rukia ISNT A HOLLOW.

Uchiha Sasuke
Cero? rukia is no Hollow?

Violent2Dope
Rukia is not a hollow dude. erm

Warmonger
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Your mom's hands down.

Sakura wins.

Lol. Why did I laugh at that? confused

Sol Valentine
Duh! Cause it's funny.

Ozone
Sakura would win against Rukia.

chickenlover98
in ur dreams.

Blax_Hydralisk
Your moms a dream!

Sakura wins.

chickenlover98
my moms 60. have fun with that knowledge.

Blax_Hydralisk
Now just tell me her name, address, and list of fears and I'll be set stick out tongue

chickenlover98
wow if u rly want em ya perv. kinda sad considering shes ugly and bitchy

Akuki
you people are seriously underrating Rukia here and highly overrating Sakura.
Rukia can:
Use kidou that trap the individuals in place and injure them just like with Byakuya's use of the same attack. Also note how her attacks easily goes through en extremely thick stone wall like it was paper.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7_Bleach_Ch266_12.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7_Bleach_Ch266_15.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7_Bleach_Ch266_16.png
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7_Bleach_Ch266_17.png

She's flash freezes a guy the size of a skyscraper.
Just to show you the size:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7-Bleach-Ch246-11.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7-Bleach-Ch246-13.jpg
the actual feat:
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e254/hitokiri7303/M7-Bleach-Ch246-18.jpg

chickenlover98
thanks akuki

leonheartmm
well ok, but that wasnt a skyscrapper, just a rather tall tower. and thats her zanpakuto's specific power. freezing a column of air straight up vertically. sakura has punched into fragments, the ground of much greater area than that tower in just training. sasori had conquered a shinobi country. and sakura's attacks easily go through huge rocks.

no1 is underestimating rukia here, your just underestimating sakura.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well ok, but that wasnt a skyscrapper, just a rather tall tower. and thats her zanpakuto's specific power. freezing a column of air straight up vertically. sakura has punched into fragments, the ground of much greater area than that tower in just training. sasori had conquered a shinobi country. and sakura's attacks easily go through huge rocks.

no1 is underestimating rukia here, your just underestimating sakura. Sakura would have died if Chiyo wasn't there with Sasori.

leonheartmm
actually no. it was just much earlier that chiyo was serious help. otherwise sakura wudnt have to worry about her{she already got the pattern after a lil while} and would have twice the amount of antidote/time and hence would have won against sasori. ok maybe not as easily as i put it there but still. lol

Sirius77
Sakura wins, she is too strong, fast and agile.

chickenlover98
um rukia freezes her ***** ass. end of story DIE THREAD DIE

Violent2Dope
actually no. it was just much earlier that chiyo was serious help. otherwise sakura wudnt have to worry about her{she already got the pattern after a lil while} and would have twice the amount of antidote/time and hence would have won against sasori. ok maybe not as easily as i put it there but still. lol No, Sakura would not have beat Sasori, Chiyo and Sakura were near death after killing him.

ensatsu-ken
My question is: Would Sakura even be able to see Rukia? I mean, Rukia would basically be in her shinigami form, which would make her invisible to pretty much anybody without any sort of spirit energy. In Naruto, they have chakra (which is not really the same thing). Well, even if Sakura could supposedly see Rukia, she would still get her ass handed to her by Rukia's ice attacks, lol laughing .

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, Sakura would not have beat Sasori, Chiyo and Sakura were near death after killing him.

no they were not. just really busted up. they were still quite concious. and hello their opposition was an AKATSUKI! and sum1 who supposedly conquered a shinobi country with his puppets.

Blax_Hydralisk
'effin puppets.

Violent2Dope
no they were not. just really busted up. they were still quite concious. and hello their opposition was an AKATSUKI! and sum1 who supposedly conquered a shinobi country with his puppets. I know, but you stated that Sakura by herself could beat Sasori, and that is BS.

Akuki
no they were not. just really busted up. they were still quite concious. and hello their opposition was an AKATSUKI! and sum1 who supposedly conquered a shinobi country with his puppets.
Yeah and Rukia defeated an espada who could supposedly function as an army of 50,000 which definitely tops any puppet feat. Plus the fact that the main reason she got so beat up in that fight was because the opponent looked like the man she had loved.

Sol Valentine
Aroneiro used Kaien's body and memories to mess with Rukia, and was also beating her up in the process.

Until Rukia was able to forget the past and she eventually killed an Espada.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Akuki
Yeah and Rukia defeated an espada who could supposedly function as an army of 50,000 which definitely tops any puppet feat. Plus the fact that the main reason she got so beat up in that fight was because the opponent looked like the man she had loved.

50000 humans? or 50000 shinobi? or 50000 shinigmi. if you think either of the later is true, go into rehab. it wud never have been able to do anything against a shinobi country. the fact that rukia beat it is evidence enough. also look at the feats of the espada in question. nuthing too impressive is it? now look at sasori and yondaime kazekage+poison.

Uchiha Sasuke
My question is: Would Sakura even be able to see Rukia? I mean, Rukia would basically be in her shinigami form, which would make her invisible to pretty much anybody without any sort of spirit energy. In Naruto, they have chakra (which is not really the same thing). Well, even if Sakura could supposedly see Rukia, she would still get her ass handed to her by Rukia's ice attacks.- ensatsu-ken

leonheartmm
forum rules state that they be able to see each other. plus sakura is pretty well matched against rukia.

Uchiha Sasuke
Can u send me the link for that lol.

Reap,Kazeshini
I made an account solely to reply to this thread.
Now, you're telling me it's Shippuden Sakura vs. CURRANT Rukia.
As of now, Rukia can go Absolute Zero. And Absolute Zero can freeze LIGHT.
... And that's just her shikai.
Are you really telling me Sakura can beat that?
Now let me get this straight, I am not, by an means, one of Sakura's haters. I actually really like her in Shuppuden, and I did feel the feels in the prequel.
But in all honesty, I don't think Sakura can win.
And if you want to argue that when you said 'currant' you meant the time you posted this, feel free to pull any super amazing new moves Kishimoto may give Sakura in the recent chapters. (Although, I doubt that will happen.)
Sakura is strong, agreed, but saying she'll win against Rukia is just... No
And about the espada vs. Sasori thing, did you consider one major factor?
She was paired up against somebody who she could maximize her potential against.(Poison)? Imagine if she was up against Aaro Neiro, and he, by some miracle, had Sasuke's face.
Do you really, REALLY see Sakura overcoming herself and beating him?
I think not.

Tzeentch
You made an account solely to reply to a thread that's 6 years old?

SSJGGogeta
Uh, you guys are cracked. Sakura can use Mitotic regeneration and easily destroyed a clone of the Jyuubi with one punch. Even the continent busting Naruto couldn't destroy them with a Rasengan. Not to mention that Sakura is much faster than Rukia, as she was able to dodge Sasori's puppets that could destroy entire nations. Rukia has no way to counter Sakura's speed, strength, Katsuyu, or regeneration.

AuraAngel
Tell me what regeneration can do when your opponent's abilities are explicitly freezing anything it touches with Absolute Zero temps.

Granted if Rukia misses with her Bankai/Shikai then Sakura could casually crush her. But Absolute Zero is above anything Sakura has faced.

Now pre-Squad Zero Rukia would lose to Sakura with laughable ease.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Rukia hasn't learned Bankai yet...

She has learned it, now. big grin

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Tell me what regeneration can do when your opponent's abilities are explicitly freezing anything it touches with Absolute Zero temps.

Granted if Rukia misses with her Bankai/Shikai then Sakura could casually crush her. But Absolute Zero is above anything Sakura has faced.

Now pre-Squad Zero Rukia would lose to Sakura with laughable ease.

Sakura could simply dodge all of her slashes. She's shown speed feats that shit on anything Rukia has. Her shikai is useless when Sakura can easily dodge her and do things like summon Katsuyu to douse her in acid.

Rukia's bankai is still kind of a mystery, but we do know that it can kill her if used too abruptly. If it fails, then Sakura will pretty much get a guaranteed win.

Rukia's freezing wouldn't have that much effect on Sakura. I remember in one of the movies, Lee got hit by a jutsu that could instantly turn water into ice, and he was barely effected by the temperature of it, but was damaged by it a bit because it was a giant narwhale type thing. Also, ninja weaker than Sakura are constantly hit with fireballs and survive because they coat their skin in chakra, as explained in one of the databooks. It's like the Hyuuga clan, without being able to shoot chakra from every pore on a whim. If Sakura did get frozen, she could break out and regenerate whatever damage she sustained. Tsunade wouldn't have made that fourth rule without it being able to counter ice and frost jutsu.

AuraAngel
Rukia right now was tagging a guy who was fighting Byakuya. That is the only speed feat she really needs to have better ones than Sakura.

Yet given the range of the attack I see no reason why it would fail.

The film is noncanon material and all of that is speculation. Tsunade has never faced Absolute Zero temps(because we're never given any indication that such moves exist in Naruto) so simply stating that Tsunade wouldn't make that rule if it wasn't true is not an argument. thumb up

Q99
The proper way for Sakura to win is to punch stuff at her from a distance, going close doesn't seem like a good idea.

AuraAngel
Yep. But we know what Rukia can do. Sakura does not. And Sakura prefers to punch up close.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Tsunade has never faced Absolute Zero temps(because we're never given any indication that such moves exist in Naruto)

Nor is it possible to accomplish that in the Naruto-verse. It would require some stupid complicated conditions.

Rukia accomplishes her task with magic. It's literally ****ing magic.

Chakra could be viewed the same, really. But nothing indicates they can create absolute zero conditions in the Naruto-verse.

yungz22
bleach characters naturally can handle more damage than naruto characters can anyway. plus rukia is already faster than sakura.....

speed advantage plus absolute zero = Sakuras end.

Dont let rukia use bankai then its automatically over. sakura doesnt have lizard dna shes not regenerating the limbs she would lose against rukia

Q99
Rukia's abilities are really nasty against a melee type. So I'll agree she comes out on top.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
So I'll agree she comes out on top.

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

shifty shifty shifty

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Q99
Yes, yes, I walked into that one ^^

Reap,Kazeshini
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, you guys are cracked. Sakura can use Mitotic regeneration and easily destroyed a clone of the Jyuubi with one punch. Even the continent busting Naruto couldn't destroy them with a Rasengan. Not to mention that Sakura is much faster than Rukia, as she was able to dodge Sasori's puppets that could destroy entire nations. Rukia has no way to counter Sakura's speed, strength, Katsuyu, or regeneration.

You don't really get the concept of Absolute Zero, do you?
In absolute zero, your molecules are FROZEN. They can't move. Hell, their blood is frozen, their cells are frozen, EVERYTHING.IS.FROZEN.
Mitotic Regeneration works by quickly producing cells at a quick rate by division. IT CANNOT TAKE EFFECT IF THE MOLECULES ARE FROZEN.
And in matters of Sakura dodging Sasori's attacks, Lady Chio was controlling her by chakra threads. Sakura wasn't dodging them on her own. Granted, she has immense strength, and she did get into the rythym of dodging Sasori's puppets on her own, but She would've died in the STARTING of the battle if Lady Chio wasn't there. And regarding Katsuyu, she is my favorite summoning, but she could simply be FROZEN.
And yes, Sakura is superior to Rukia in just brute strength, but that's the only actual counter she has against Rukia. And Rukia can cause high-scale earthquakes by freezing the moisture in the ground. Also, the Rasengan can be compared to around 40 level kido, and Rukia can go up to level 63 kido (before the timeskip).

chasedown
Rukias also has speed on her side. Sakura is powerful but definitely not a speedster in her verse

yungz22
Does Sakura have any ninjutsu that could help her other than mitotic regen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.