Firestorm vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
First battle

Firestorm Elemental vs. The VOID

2nd Battle

Current Firestorm vs. The Sentry

tkitna
Sentry in both battles

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry in both battles

Why? You do know that firestorm is probably the most powerful being on the planet in the DCU. So what gives Sentry such descisive victories?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why? You do know that firestorm is probably the most powerful being on the planet in the DCU. So what gives Sentry such descisive victories?

Even stronger than the Spectre?

tkitna
My bad NVR. I though it was Firelord from Marvel. Anyways, I dont know hardly anything about Firestorm and i'd have to read up on him.

King Kandy
Firestorm beats Sentry by turning him into a pig, but void can kill him.

Validus
Why? You do know that firestorm is probably the most powerful being on the planet in the DCU.
*insert Andruw Jones gif*

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus

Hey, It's just one planet. It's not like i said he's the most poweful being in the universe. And I'm only going off of what batman said.

TricksterPriest
Disregarding Batman's opinion, stick out tongue , Firestorm wins both battles.

Validus
Hey, It's just one planet. It's not like i said he's the most poweful being in the universe. And I'm only going off of what batman said.
Batman said he was potentially the most powerful. That's different now isn't it?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman said he was potentially the most powerful. That's different now isn't it?

DID you read what My post said? I gather you missed it. Potential is certainly in it.

Validus
DID you read what My post said? I gather you missed it. Potential is certainly in it.
The post I quoted? Guess I did miss it.

darthgoober
Actually you said PROBABLY, which is still a little different than potentially.

Merlyn
DID you read what My post said? I gather you missed it. Potential is certainly in it. "Potentially" and "probably" are two completely different words.... The latter of which was mentioned in your post. smile

Anyhow,

Firestorm wins round #2, but Elemental FS would "probably" loose to the Void.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Merlyn
"Potentially" and "probably" are two completely different words.... The latter of which was mentioned in your post. smile

Anyhow,

Firestorm wins round #2, but Elemental FS would "probably" loose to the Void.
Ummm, dude? What has the void shown that puts him over the FS elemental? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
The post I quoted? Guess I did miss it.

Probably and potentially interchangeable terms in this instance.

Merlyn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ummm, dude? What has the void shown that puts him over the FS elemental? confused What has E-FS done that puts him over the Void?

Defeat a few Earth Elementals? roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Regular" FS has done FAR more on panel then E-FS, IMO. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Merlyn
What has E-FS done that puts him over the Void?

Defeat a few Earth Elementals? roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Regular" FS has done FAR more on panel then E-FS, IMO. smile

earth Elementals are no Joke.

Validus
Probably and potentially interchangeable terms in this instance.

Galan007
earth Elementals are no Joke. Yes they are. ermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Even stronger than the Spectre? nver thinks he is more powerful than the spectre now. really?

kevdude
Elementals are very powerful indeed.. They are the building blocks of nature. Don't want to mess with them. If Batman said it he must be right or damn near right. In DOV The Spectre went against an elemental and took him some time but did beat it.

Firestorm

Sirius77
Firestorm transmutes his solar energy into
antimater and blows him up like he did
Alexander Luthors finger in ic.

Elemental firestorm incinerates the void.

Both Firestorms ftw.

UniOmni
Firestorm gets knocked to the moon with cosmic cube containing strength!!

All Elemental Firestorm did iirc, was fight a battle with Brimstone on the sun, where he grew huge and nearly lost the fight.

I don't think he could beat a high end Surfer, or someone who contained the power of a cosmic cube with pure strength.

Firestorm would shoot him with some nuclear blasts, Sentry would take them on the chest with a grunt, and tap him on the head for the ko.

Stardust wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.