Z (Tenchi Muyo) vs Dark Schneider (Bastard!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phenomenol
Alright, winner gets to fight a DBZ character!

Who takes this??

Phenomenol
Wrong Forum; can someone transfer this???

lando005
yea wrong forum and a lop sided fight

Phenomenol
I don't think it is a one-sided fight!

It is a good match!

lando005
z has 5 light hawk wings it's about as one side as hulk vs black cat

Phenomenol
Originally posted by lando005
z has 5 light hawk wings it's about as one side as hulk vs black cat

And? LHW is not impressive at all. It is just a shield and can be overpowerd like any other shield.

lando005
Originally posted by Phenomenol
And? LHW is not impressive at all. It is just a shield and can be overpowerd like any other shield. it's far more than just a shield it's the manifistation of power of the gods and can be weilded for pretty much limitless effects nothing save for another LHW can over power it

think of each one of those wings as semi physical forms of power cosmic

Phenomenol
it's far more than just a shield it's the manifistation of power of the gods and can be weilded for pretty much limitless effects nothing save for another LHW can over power it

think of each one of those wings as semi physical forms of power cosmic

Like I said, If Dark Schnieder ( or any other character) has the power he can do it. smile

Phenomenol
A mod can move this to the other forum now.

Akuki
yea wrong forum and a lop sided fight
Actually it's not really that lopsided (though I am curious as to what changed Phenom's mind, considering he was the one who kept saying in the repsect thread that DS wasn't even a planetbuster) But really DS has the power to make this a very even fight. After all the judas pain is basically a very toned down version of the infinity gauntlet. It's the manifestation of the core portions of his universe and provides him with immunity to just about everything that Z can throw at him. Z would win, but it would take him a long time.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Akuki
Actually it's not really that lopsided (though I am curious as to what changed Phenom's mind, considering he was the one who kept saying in the repsect thread that DS wasn't even a planetbuster) But really DS has the power to make this a very even fight. After all the judas pain is basically a very toned down version of the infinity gauntlet. It's the manifestation of the core portions of his universe and provides him with immunity to just about everything that Z can throw at him. Z would win, but it would take him a long time.

DS doesn't have any attacks that can destroy a planet, and that means he can not overwhelm LHWS!!!

I guess I did make a one-sided thread. sad

Akuki
DS doesn't have any attacks that can destroy a planet, and that means he can not overwhelm LHWS!!!

I guess I did make a one-sided thread. sad
Now you're just doing this to piss me off mad

Phenomenol
Nah, I thought DS had the power but now I remember from my last experiences he doesn't!

I should have put Goku in here, LOL.

Power16
Phenom so this is your new hang out. This is a pretty cool fight but my love for DS won't allow me to say he lose.

Phenomenol
I don't hang out on the internet.

DS would lose this match. He doesn't have the raw power needed to face Z.

lando005
Like I said, If Dark Schnieder ( or any other character) has the power he can do it. smile where did you get those quotes from if your gonna post that you need something way more offical than that to try and convince me

i stand by my statement

Phenomenol
where did you get those quotes from if your gonna post that you need something way more offical than that to try and convince me

i stand by my statement

You asked for it, Go to "Other canon FAQ!!! here...........

http://www.astronerdboy.com/tenchi/

Also, For more canon refer to the third novel, Washu and Naja Akara go over an incident where a group of space pirates had to use a weapon that used the power of a star to penetrate a Jurai ship's Light Hawk Wing!

Star > LHW!!

Haruhi
Majin Dark Schneider is a damn galaxy buster. But he still loses.

Z's LWH can cancel everything by 0. Z wins.

And no, Goku has no place among either of these guys. He's small fry compared to these two.

Endless Mike
BTW, that's not canon, Phenomentroll. That's just a fan speculation. We went over this on your sockpuppet account on Naruto forums as your shit was so thoroughly debunked there. The power of the Counter-Actor overwhelmed the Sub - Light Hawk Wing and was detected by Washu. Conventional attacks do nothing to them.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
BTW, that's not canon, Phenomentroll. That's just a fan speculation. We went over this on your sockpuppet account on Naruto forums as your shit was so thoroughly debunked there. The power of the Counter-Actor overwhelmed the Sub - Light Hawk Wing and was detected by Washu. Conventional attacks do nothing to them.

Wrong the counterActor wasn't involved in that situation it was the power of a star!!!

Recheck the THIRD NOVEL!!!

Star >LHW!!!

Oh, BTW; DS is nowhere near a Galaxy buster that is false; a myth.

Endless Mike
I already debunked this. The power that took down the sub - LHW (not the actual Light Hawk Wings) was a special dimensional phenomenon that was only visible to Washu (due to her Chousein nature) and was linked to the Counter-Actor.

Dark Schneider recovered from an attack from Fallen Uriel, who destroyed a galaxy on - panel, and then summoned the Dragon Knight and destroyed the dimension they were in, and kept fighting in another dimension and beat him.

Phenomenol
I already debunked this. The power that took down the sub - LHW (not the actual Light Hawk Wings) was a special dimensional phenomenon that was only visible to Washu (due to her Chousein nature) and was linked to the Counter-Actor.

Dark Schneider recovered from an attack from Fallen Uriel, who destroyed a galaxy on - panel, and then summoned the Dragon Knight and destroyed the dimension they were in, and kept fighting in another dimension and beat him.

1. You didn't debunk anything because you aren't using CANON. In the Third True Novel, "Washu," in which Washu and Naja Akara study an perplexing event in which a group of space pirates destroyed a royal ship using a Dyson Sphere type weapon. The Sphere contained within it a star, and used that star to power the weapon used to destroy the royal ship. The Counter-Actor was never mentioned Washu never stated any of that after watching the tape.

The Power of the STAR broke through Light Hawk Wing!! CANON FACT.

Post The scans of Dark Uriel blowing up a galaxy please???

Phenomenol
Anyone else got the scans?

Endless Mike
Honestly, just stop it. I've already debunked this shit. I've shown you the scans back at Naruto forums but you just said they were translated wrong (while offering absolutely no proof whatsoever for this statement).

Z wins, and either of these characters stomp all over any DBZ character.

Direct statement from the author, Masaki Kajishima:

This one power he refers to is the power of the Chousein, or similar cosmic power. Ryoko's gems, which held Washu's Chousein power, could be harnessed this way.

So just stop already.

Phenomenol
Honestly, just stop it. I've already debunked this shit. I've shown you the scans back at Naruto forums but you just said they were translated wrong (while offering absolutely no proof whatsoever for this statement).

Z wins, and either of these characters stomp all over any DBZ character.

Direct statement from the author, Masaki Kajishima:

This one power he refers to is the power of the Chousein, or similar cosmic power. Ryoko's gems, which held Washu's Chousein power, could be harnessed this way.

So just stop already.

Wrong Mike..... Post the Japanese RAW scans of the Galaxy buster?

Yes Mike, I know about that LHW info, and the big energy and a very big system WAS A STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

This happened in the Third Novel!!^^^

DBZ would hit Both Dark Schneider and Z with a planet destroying blast in ONE SHOT and DIE.

Endless Mike
Just stop trolling. He was referring to Washu's gems (which contained Chousein power) that Kagato hooked up to his ship. That info you are quoting is from a non - canon fan site.

The incident you are mentioning involved power from the Counter - Actor. Only Washu could see it due to her Chousein nature. Light Hawk Wings multiply any conventional attack or defense by 0. Brute force is useless against them. Tenchi was caught in a black hole and even beyond the event horizon, where the forces are infinite and require infinite durability to survive, his LHWs activated, negated the time dilation and the gravity, and escaped. When Tokimi tried to stop Z from attacking Tenchi, he stated that the power to kill him would shatter the third dimension (universe) and she agreed. She had no reason to lie or be wrong about this due to her cosmic senses and the fact that she actually created the multiverse, and she was attempting to stop Z, and would have if she wasn't restrained by the Counter-Actor.

Dark Schneider was resisting planet - destroying energies way back when he fought Konron, by the time he was fighting Uriel they were destroying planets just by flying past them. The scans were shown to you, you just ignored them and claimed it never happened. Dark Schneider fought Fallen Uriel who destroyed an entire galaxy and won. None of that even matters because DS can't die unless his Eternal Atoms, which exist in 3 separate planes of existence, are destroyed.

Just stop trolling.

Endless Mike
BTW, Z easily blocked simultaneous attacks from a fleet of hundreds of top - of - the - line Galaxy Police ships, and considering that even the weaker ships in the Tenchiverse, such as the Chobimaru (which was purchased by Mihoshi's brother as as personal vessel), can one - shot planets easily, your argument is obviously wrong. He even blocked one of the beams before he raised his LHWs!

He also blocked Ryo-Ohki's attack with one hand, the same attack that completely gutted and overwhelmed the Chobimaru previously.

chickenlover98
mike. i respect ur info. i do. but ur a dick.

chickenlover98
not only do u discredit something before u think about it. ur way too sarcastic.

Phenomenol
1. No you are trolling! The ONLY BIG SUPPLY OF POWER WAS THE HUGE SYSTEM OF A STAR!!! That is what PIRECED through a LHW!!! That is canon.

2. LHW does not multiply attacks by Zero that is YOUR FANBOYISH statement

3. Nowhere does it state in episode 19 it took the power to shatter aq dimension to kill Z, that is Bullocks!

4. It was ALREAY confirmed by Noi-Noi that DS has NEVER taken any planet destroyiong attacks. You haven't shown anything.

Please Post the scans to back up YOUR trolling at least.

Phenomenol
BTW, Z easily blocked simultaneous attacks from a fleet of hundreds of top - of - the - line Galaxy Police ships, and considering that even the weaker ships in the Tenchiverse, such as the Chobimaru (which was purchased by Mihoshi's brother as as personal vessel), can one - shot planets easily, your argument is obviously wrong. He even blocked one of the beams before he raised his LHWs!.

Wrong, Mike this is where you a wrong!

Only a Chobimaru cannon could destroy a planet and Tenchi NEEDED SIX...YES...SIX LHWS to block the blast!!! LOL, he even got his LHW's OVERCOME STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBZ > Tenchi Muyo.

Dude, stop lying and stop trolling please.

chickenlover98
i agree mike just hates u now phen. i mean u do sometimes be a dick and just yell IT IS CANON. but now its to the point where mike just thinks everything u post makes u a troll.

Phenomenol
Mike Hates the truth!!! That is why he can't stand me.

chickenlover98
lol mabe. i dunno, but he definitely has it out for ya bro.

Endless Mike
Because you are a troll. And It's a bit difficult to be civil with someone so ridiculously deluded. The Chobimaru was a weak ship, not even as powerful as a third generation Juraian treeship. Tenchi could barely control his powers at the time yet he still blocked its attack. He was not "overwhelmed".

The Counter-Actor's power penetrated the sub - Light Hawk Wing (which is weaker than the actual Light Hawk Wings, and is up all the time unlike the real LHWs). Only Washu noticed this. The power Kajishima was referring to was the power of the Chousein. The system he was referring to was Kagato's ship which used Washu's gems. Otherwise why would he mentione "one power" as in "one specific power" instead of simply "enough power"?

When Z attacked Tenchi and Tokimi blocked him, she threatened to destroy him for interrupting his plans. He stated that if she did that, the power required to kill him would shatter the third dimension (the universe). She agreed and stopped her attack, and was then blocked by the Counter - Actor and Tsunami.

As for Dark Schneider, I already showed you the scans, you just ignored them.

I don't know why I'm even debating with you, it's obvious you'll never accept any evidence that I give you.

Stop trolling already.

Phenomenol
Because you are a troll. And It's a bit difficult to be civil with someone so ridiculously deluded. The Chobimaru was a weak ship, not even as powerful as a third generation Juraian treeship. Tenchi could barely control his powers at the time yet he still blocked its attack. He was not "overwhelmed".

The Counter-Actor's power penetrated the sub - Light Hawk Wing (which is weaker than the actual Light Hawk Wings, and is up all the time unlike the real LHWs). Only Washu noticed this. The power Kajishima was referring to was the power of the Chousein. The system he was referring to was Kagato's ship which used Washu's gems. Otherwise why would he mentione "one power" as in "one specific power" instead of simply "enough power"?

When Z attacked Tenchi and Tokimi blocked him, she threatened to destroy him for interrupting his plans. He stated that if she did that, the power required to kill him would shatter the third dimension (the universe). She agreed and stopped her attack, and was then blocked by the Counter - Actor and Tsunami.

As for Dark Schneider, I already showed you the scans, you just ignored them.

I don't know why I'm even debating with you, it's obvious you'll never accept any evidence that I give you.

Stop trolling already.

*Sigh* You LIE like a RUG Endless LIES.

Tenchi used SIX LHW's to shield the Earth when the Chobimaru attacked in OVA 3 +1, Episode 20 - Third Series Plus 1 .

http://tmau.fateback.com/episodes/ova/20/0001.html

Here was the result!
http://tmau.fateback.com/episodes/ova/20/0016.html

Tenchi's SIX LHW were OVERCOME by the planet destroying attack they do NOT multiply attacks by zero. That is canon.

Post the scans of Urile Destroying a Galaxy on-panel, please?

Phenomenol
Anyone else can support Mike about his Dark Schneider claims? He is obviously wrong about Tenchi muyo???

Phenomenol
Not to mention DS can only fight and move at the speed of sound.

Endless Mike
Which is a complete lie, since he was moving so fast that people who reached earth from the Galactic core (28000 light - years away) in only 4 years couldn't even keep up with him. He was hopping in - between dimensions from Hell to Earth when fighting Fallen Uriel.

And you're taking screenshots out of context again. That second one was from a flashback when his mother was taking care of him, before she died, and which took place before the first OVA episode and before his powers even appeared. You're just a liar and a troll, so cut it out.

I showed you the DS scans on Naruto forums, you just ignored them and said they didn't count.

Did you miss the part where Tokimi and Washu tore a huge hole in the galaxy just as a side - effect of stopping each others' actions and Z and Tenchi were completely unharmed?

Phenomenol
Which is a complete lie, since he was moving so fast that people who reached earth from the Galactic core (28000 light - years away) in only 4 years couldn't even keep up with him. He was hopping in - between dimensions from Hell to Earth when fighting Fallen Uriel.And you're taking screenshots out of context again. That second one was from a flashback when his mother was taking care of him, before she died, and which took place before the first OVA episode and before his powers even appeared. You're just a liar and a troll, so cut it out.I showed you the DS scans on Naruto forums, you just ignored them and said they didn't count.Did you miss the part where Tokimi and Washu tore a huge hole in the galaxy just as a side - effect of stopping each others' actions and Z and Tenchi were completely unharmed?

Endless Mike LIES again, here is another scratch on your record.

1.DS Speed....http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0003qt3.jpg

2. DS didn't shatter reality by the way it was the "walls of Hell!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

3.Tenchi WITH SIX LIGHT HAWK WINGS GOT PWNED by a planet destroying attack! CANON FACT.

Post the scans of Uriel because you are failing real bad, you troll.

chickenlover98
am i mistaken in the fact that Zand tenchi are the same person? because phen states it as tenchi had 6 lhw while mike states it as a seperate character. im sorry bout my post bout the ova bein 13. forgot bout the ryoohki ones. my bad. i havent watched em yet. sorry for the flame mike

Haruhi
Endless Mike LIES again, here is another scratch on your record.

1.DS Speed....http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0003qt3.jpg

2. DS didn't shatter reality by the way it was the "walls of Hell!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

3.Tenchi WITH SIX LIGHT HAWK WINGS GOT PWNED by a planet destroying attack! CANON FACT.

Post the scans of Uriel because you are failing real bad, you troll.

Please, just stop. It's obvious you have yet to actually watch the OVAs.

Endless Mike
Stop repeating debunked information.

Tenchi wasn't "Pwned". He blocked it easily, even though he could barely control his powers (and that was the first time he had summoned 6 LHWs). You're deliberately lying and misrepresenting information by posting screencaps out of context.

Furthermore, that DS scan was one segment of one fight (and I'm not even convinced of the accuracy of that scan). Even if it is accurate, all it proves is that he wasn't fighting at his full speed, since he fought across the galaxy and blitzed people who flew from the Galactic core to Earth in 4 years (7000 times lightspeed), and he's gotten much stronger and faster since then. No DBZ character can attack thousands of times per second, BTW. The walls of Hell are a dimensional barrier, DS and Uriel shattered them as a result of their fight, after Uriel had already destroyed a galaxy, and used the same attack on DS and he recovered from it.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Bastard/dimensions.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Bastard/dimensions1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Bastard/dimensions2.jpg

chickenlover98
mike since u seem so up on ur info, wouldnt going that speed disrupt space and time. just a scientiic question i had. smile

Endless Mike
It's fiction, they use magic, they can warp dimensions.... basically pick an explanation.

The fact is that they do disrupt space and time.

chickenlover98
ok. i meant like rip a hole into another dimension.

Endless Mike
DS has done that

chickenlover98
ok. good, well i think ds has it. from what i heard he cant even die. so good luck Z.

Endless Mike
He can die if his Eternal Atoms are destroyed

chickenlover98
would Z know that? i dont think so. so Z dies

Endless Mike
Not really, because if he gets a hit with his Light Hawk Wings he would erase his essence, including the EAs

chickenlover98
i guess. so Z took out ships. i thought ds was a galaxy buster. would that even amtter he had LHW? he could just over power em i thought

Endless Mike
Not with direct force. At best he could immobilize him, but then he would release his LHWs in a shockwave.

chickenlover98
ok. so basically stalemate?

Endless Mike
Nah, I think Z wins

chickenlover98
if ya say so

Phenomenol
Stop repeating debunked information.

Tenchi wasn't "Pwned". He blocked it easily, even though he could barely control his powers (and that was the first time he had summoned 6 LHWs). You're deliberately lying and misrepresenting information by posting screencaps out of context.

Furthermore, that DS scan was one segment of one fight (and I'm not even convinced of the accuracy of that scan). Even if it is accurate, all it proves is that he wasn't fighting at his full speed, since he fought across the galaxy and blitzed people who flew from the Galactic core to Earth in 4 years (7000 times lightspeed), and he's gotten much stronger and faster since then. No DBZ character can attack thousands of times per second, BTW. The walls of Hell are a dimensional barrier, DS and Uriel shattered them as a result of their fight, after Uriel had already destroyed a galaxy, and used the same attack on DS and he recovered from it.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Bastard/dimensions.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Bastard/dimensions1.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Bastard/dimensions2.jpg

1. Tenchi's SIX LHW were overcome,......http://tmau.fateback.com/episodes/ova/20.html

2.http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0003qt3.jpg Ds is only sound speed, show me where it says in that scan DS wasn't fighting his hardest, against a guy who would kick his ass? roll eyes (sarcastic)

3. First you said it was "REALITY" now you say a dimensional bnarrier? dude your lying again, where is the dialogue to go with those scans? Not too mention you can't read Japanese.thumb up

Post the actual RAW of Uriel destropying a galaxy or shutup!

Stop bringing DBZ into this you TROLL! thumb up thumb up

Endless Mike
1. I debunked that in the other thread.

2. Normal Uriel wouldn't kick his ass. DS kicked his ass.

3. Can you? Hell is a reality in the Bastardverse, and they shattered the dimension.

4. You're the one bringing DBZ into this. You did it with the very first post.

Phenomenol
1. I debunked that in the other thread.

2. Normal Uriel wouldn't kick his ass. DS kicked his ass.

3. Can you? Hell is a reality in the Bastardverse, and they shattered the dimension.

4. You're the one bringing DBZ into this. You did it with the very first post.

1. POST THE SCANS MIKE you obviopsuly lie about characters powers!!!

If ytou are so accurate post the scans of Uriel destroying a galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise Shut up and concede.

Fallen Uriel KO'd DS enough to knock DS Judus pain out of him and he had to summon Dragonkingt Lucifer to fight him.

LOL, and you say DS wasn't fighting his hardest, I smell more lies.

Endless Mike
I posted them already on the Naruto forums. You dismissed them and said they didn't count for no reason. What's the point of posting them again, you're going to have the same reaction.

Phenomenol
I posted them already on the Naruto forums. You dismissed them and said they didn't count for no reason. What's the point of posting them again, you're going to have the same reaction.

LOL! You were caught in another lie and now you want to retreat!!!

POST THE RAWS OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
I POSTED THEM ALREADY. YOU MADE UP A STUPID EXCUSE TO DISMISS THEM.

Just stop it already, it's sad.

Phenomenol
POST THEM AND LETS SEE MY EXCUSES PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Your just lying as usual, if you make a claim back it up please.

Endless Mike
If I post them, will you concede?

Phenomenol
If I post them, will you concede?

You conceded pages ago, your rep is now tarnsihed AGAIN here about LYING in debates. Dude stop overexxagerating characters powers.

Post the damn scans with DIALOUGE! I will leave

I don't need descrpition from you.

Endless Mike
Do you even know what "concede" means?

I suppose not, since you would never do it.

You always accuse me of lying, but you have yet to point out a single lie I have ever made in a debate with you, while you make at least 5 for every post you make. Just a few days ago you posted a screencap of Tenchi from a flashback before he had any powers being injured and you said that was the result of the Chobimaru's attack. You're pathetic.

Phenomenol
LOL, You just made yourself look like a FOOL and an even BIGGER Liar!

Where are the scans you said you were going to give me (ACCURATE TRUTHFUL SCANS) where it shows Uriel destroying a galaxy?

I said I would leave, Keep proving me right.

Endless Mike
I showed them to you. If you want them translated, I don't have those, because they haven't been scanlated yet. But everyone who has read the manga from the translation project agrees with me. That includes Noi-Noi.

Phenomenol
I showed them to you. If you want them translated, I don't have those, because they haven't been scanlated yet. But everyone who has read the manga from the translation project agrees with me. That includes Noi-Noi.

I SAID POST THE SCANS WITH THE RAW DIALOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit running.

Endless Mike
The scans with the dialogue in English DO NOT EXIST CURRENTLY.

Quit trolling.

Phenomenol
The scans with the dialogue in English DO NOT EXIST CURRENTLY.

Quit trolling.

You post with your eye's closed???

I SAID POST THE RAWS!!!! THAT MEANS THE JAPANESE ORIGINAL. NEVER DID I SAY POST THE ENGLISH TRANSLATED VERSION (scanlations)!!!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
Fine, but I'm not sure I have the right ones. I could post a few that I have now, but they might not be the correct ones. You'll have to wait until tomorrow and I'll send you a few entire chapters.

Phenomenol
Fine, but I'm not sure I have the right ones . I could post a few that I have now, but they might not be the correct ones . You'll have to wait until tomorrow and I'll send you a few entire chapters.

Man, you mean after you go searching around the net and asking members from NF about it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How you gonna say "Urile did this and DS did that"
yet you don't even know if you have the right scans, let alone know what the hell scans you are posting? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I await your scans. smokin'

Endless Mike
I don't even know if I have the relevant scans. I know the events happened. I don't have many scans of that part currently, only 2 or 3.

Phenomenol
NO, I am not surprise that you base your entire argument on speculation, heel you do it ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!

I see you running awa and you have done nothing but stalled.

Again, POST THE SCANS, next post I see better have scans with dialogue, I need RAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
It's not speculation, it's direct statements from reliable people who have read the manga (and are translating it), even including people who you have personally stated to be honest and reliable.

Phenomenol
POST THE DAMN SCANS OR GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
Be patient, I told you I'll have them in a day or so.

Phenomenol
smile

Phenomenol
Your concession is accepted!!!

You didn't post the scans and you are stalling,.

LEAVE TROLL, you just proved your a troll.

NEXT.

Endless Mike
I did not concede. I will post them when I have them, but they are not even necessary for this debate.

Phenomenol
I did not concede. I will post them when I have them, but they are not even necessary for this debate.

OH MY, You have been debatin/LYING/TROLLING/Spamming the thread for pages about how "DS can do this and how Uriel can do this" and now you wanna backpeddle?????????????Bhwhahwhhwhhahaah......

My, lets not forget about our little deal, YOU JUSTR LIED and failed again.

LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
I have not lied. Dark Schneider and Uriel are galaxy busters (unless the entire Dead Sea Scans team was lying to me).

Phenomenol
No, Mike you lied to yourself so many times you don't even know what is true anymore.

Your trolling me now stop spamming the thread you spambot!!!!!!

Endless Mike
Do you look at a mirror when you type your posts?

Phenomenol
No, I look at SCANS you have brought none while mine are on the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop trolling me.

Endless Mike
You calling anyone else a troll is the height of hypocrisy.

Phenomenol
Don't try to change the subject notice in my post I have the word scans you made another bogus claim and you have no scans to back them up.

Stop trolling me.

Endless Mike
If I posted the scans I have now, you'd just say "Those aren't translated, so who knows what they're saying, that doesn't prove anything".

Phenomenol
I don't need them translated, post them dammit, and quit being a punk.

Endless Mike
http://i18.tinypic.com/548o40m.jpg
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5821/noinoivt3.png (to prove it's from Noi-Noi)
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1723/noinoi1ou6.png

Happy now?

*Waits for some bullshit excuse to say it doesn't count/isn't accurate*

WrathfulDwarf
C l o s e

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.