rurouni kenshin vs aizen sousuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
conditions, aizen can not use his spirit energy. i am wondering who the better swordsman is.

ZeroX
I say kenshin is the better swordsman but if aizen could use his spirit energy it would be over quick

chickenlover98
i agree, because he has no powers whatsoever. he could just riatsu pressure but the point is who is a better swordsman

Violent2Dope
Aizen is the better swordsman, he became so skilled in it(and the other forms of Shinigami combat) that he literally could not improve anymore.

chickenlover98
have you watched rurouni kenshin. hes god

chickenlover98
and remember NO SPIRITUAL ENERGY

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by ZeroX
I say kenshin is the better swordsman but if aizen could use his spirit energy it would be over quick

Aizen may not be a better swordsman, but Kenny's gonna get killed if he dosen't act fast.

leonheartmm
do remember though that even kenny's master{weaker than kenny with the final ouigi and against shishio} brought down a superhuman giant many times the height of a tall building{literally colossal} with just a single casual attack and blocked the blow of his huge sword easily while casually moving instantaneously from the ground to on top of the giant. and lets not forget whoevers speed when she was moving, the entire wooden building was coming apart. {people underestimate rurourni kenshin characters simply because they are HUMAN}

kenny is a much better swordsman than practically ANY1 in shounen.

chickenlover98
lol no one likes aizen huh. thats just sad

ZeroX
no i think aizen is kinda cool in a badass traitor evil way lol but hes not much of a swordsmen

chickenlover98
ok then. pick someone else from bleach who is. kiske for instance

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by leonheartmm
do remember though that even kenny's master{weaker than kenny with the final ouigi and against shishio} brought down a superhuman giant many times the height of a tall building{literally colossal} with just a single casual attack and blocked the blow of his huge sword easily while casually moving instantaneously from the ground to on top of the giant. and lets not forget whoevers speed when she was moving, the entire wooden building was coming apart. {people underestimate rurourni kenshin characters simply because they are HUMAN}

kenny is a much better swordsman than practically ANY1 in shounen. Just because he could do it, doesn't mean Kenny could, hell I KNOW Kenny couldn't. His master had the muscular body that one should have while practicing Hiten-Mitsurugi, compared to Kenny's skinny body. Kenny just has speed. Kenny because of his physically not very strong body eventually was not able to use a sword ever again because the Hiten-Mitsurugi crippled him after so many years of using it.

ZeroX
Originally posted by chickenlover98
ok then. pick someone else from bleach who is. kiske for instance
what?

chickenlover98
kiske urahara. hat and clogs. the one who trained ichigo

chickenlover98
the on with the big rice hat.

ZeroX
yeah i know him but what about him

Violent2Dope
Aizen is a better swordsman than Urohara.

chickenlover98
actually not rly. urahara is one of the most powerful characters

ZeroX
probably or at the same level

chickenlover98
w/e point is i believe he is a better sm. wish akuki or superkronick would post.... they know more about bleach than i do

Violent2Dope
No, he's not. Aizen has shown much greater feats than Urohara, and has mastered all the forms of Shinigami combat to the point that the only way for him to improve would be to gain Hollow powers.

chickenlover98
powers are excluded. pure swordsman ship. and thats because urahara doesnt fight much who knows why

ZeroX
Originally posted by chickenlover98
powers are excluded. pure swordsman ship. and thats because urahara doesnt fight much who knows why

I pray to god there will be a all out fight with him and someone else

Sol Valentine
kisuke is gonna get into a real fight.

An Arrancar.

ZeroX
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
kisuke is gonna get into a real fight.

An Arrancar.

the good lord has answered my prayers its about damn time

Sol Valentine
I lied.

ZeroX
***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sol Valentine
LOL.

ZeroX
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YI HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! OU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YI HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! OU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YI HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! OU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YI HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! OU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YI HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! OU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YI HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! OU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!

Sol Valentine
Idiot.

ZeroX
one more thing

I HATE YOU

Violent2Dope
I f*ckin hate both of you, go eat shit and die.

Sol Valentine
V2D.

I am unable to die.

Akuki
There's no point to this match, Aizen doesn't have any on panel sword fighting feats for the simple reason that he kills everyone with his first attack. When he talks to Renji he states how difficult it is for him to hold back saying, "it is hard for me to stop an ant without crushing it" or something along those lines. However we do know that he has achieved the highest possible level of skills on both simple close combat and sword-combat, and based on what I've seen of bleach hand to hand as demonstrated by Yoruichi, he could probably take Kenshin even without powers. There's really no way of telling though, because his powers are an integral part of his fighting style and technique.

Violent2Dope
Why won't anyone post in my vs. thread?sad

ZeroX
like what threads

ensatsu-ken
Question?

As a Shinigami, isn't Aizen at least hundreds of years old, with hundreds of years worth of experience?

Oh well, either way, he hasn't shown much skill with this his sword, so I would go with Kenshin, based on the fact that he actually uses techniques, and becuase Aizen has only been shown to rely on his spirit energy and abilities (so far anyways).

Also, I like Rurouni Kenshin much better as a series, than Bleach (sorry, I just had to say that, lol).

chickenlover98
thank sensatsu. i believe kenshin would win also but against urahara that might be a more fitting match ey?

ensatsu-ken
Yeah, if Urahara were also restricted from all use of special ablities, items, and spirit energy. The thing is that most Bleach characters don't really seem to have that much skill and technique in their sword fighting. They seem to rely a lot more on spirit energy (but then again, that's sort of cool in its own way wink ).

chickenlover98
urahara is very very skilled do not doubt him. he is most likely a better swordsman than aize. im almost sure of it

ensatsu-ken
That's true, but I have yet to see him do anything as skilled as Kenshin, in terms of actual swordsmanship. I mean, Kenshin, who is only a human, has done som pretty amazingly unbelievable things before. I'm not entirely sure if Urahara could do all of those things if he were only a human with a sword. Its not that I am underestimating him or anything, its just that he has not shown us his full power yet, and perhaps he will use better sword skills at his full power, but from what I have seen of him so far, Kenshin would definitely win against him if he were only a human.

chickenlover98
mabe. it would definitely be an interesting fight. im waitin for a game with every character from tons of animes/games/shows with high def graphics and fully thought out moves and damage resistances and special attacks and whatnot. think dbz tenkaiichi(not spelled right) with everyone from everything. mabe on blu ray or hd dvd.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Just because he could do it, doesn't mean Kenny could, hell I KNOW Kenny couldn't. His master had the muscular body that one should have while practicing Hiten-Mitsurugi, compared to Kenny's skinny body. Kenny just has speed. Kenny because of his physically not very strong body eventually was not able to use a sword ever again because the Hiten-Mitsurugi crippled him after so many years of using it.

well youre very WRONG then. remember what happened when kenny's master went up against shishio???? he LOST. and guess who won against shishio?? kenny. kenny when he recieved the final ouigi was able to surpass his master. that thing your talking baout is an ova which i dont think happened in the manga. reguardless, this isnt old kenny, but kenny in his prime. and another thing, he cud use a sword, just not the hiten mitsurugi ryuu. kenny also jumped the heinght of an extremely tall cliff in one jump. he isnt HUMAN.

kenny wins.

ensatsu-ken
Originally posted by leonheartmm
well youre very WRONG then. remember what happened when kenny's master went up against shishio???? he LOST. and guess who won against shishio?? kenny. kenny when he recieved the final ouigi was able to surpass his master. that thing your talking baout is an ova which i dont think happened in the manga. reguardless, this isnt old kenny, but kenny in his prime. and another thing, he cud use a sword, just not the hiten mitsurugi ryuu. kenny also jumped the heinght of an extremely tall cliff in one jump. he isnt HUMAN.

kenny wins.

Well, he is human, but possesses many skills and ablities that are most definitely not human, lol laughing .

chickenlover98
hes sweet. id take him as a body gaurd ne day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.