Karate Kid vs. Wolverine, Spiderman, and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
KK faces the three Marvel fighters all at the same time!

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1269/39756-karate-kid_400.PNG

Parallex
Kinda of interesting match in a sense . If you are talking about Val, then I'm going with him. If it's the new guy then he gets his ass handed to him...........in pieces. Seriously I doubt any one of the the 3 could spar with Superboy or Mon El and even manage to hit'em hard enough to stun either which Val did. Not to metion break someone from Mon El's homeworlds, (who by the way are naturally stronger then peeps from Krypton) jaw which Val also did . He'd be wear'n Cap's shield with a big ass hole in it around his neck like Flavor Flav after the fight. ha ha ha I like all 3 of the guys listed but Damn Homey ,Val's on another level, too skilled ,too fast, to powerful, and how much experience in combat could a guy have that knows every style in the universe. It's not like any one of these guys will show Val some moves, or attacks that he has'nt seen a million times before by masters who lived that stuff. Thats what he does best , kick folks ass !Nah Val easy.Check out the KK respect thread.

Bouboumaster
I don't know enough about Karate Kid but I do think that Wolverine might be a challenge, with his adamentium skeleton and is Healing Factor

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't know enough about Karate Kid but I do think that Wolverine might be a challenge, with his adamentium skeleton and is Healing Factor

I dont think so KK easily beat a superman villain while suffering from a virus. I can see KK makign short work of Spiderman and then taking out Wolverine and Cap.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dont think so KK easily beat a superman villain while suffering from a virus. I can see KK makign short work of Spiderman and then taking out Wolverine and Cap.

he didn't really "easily beat" Equus. Unless you're talking about some other Superman villian. And so far, the virus hasn't really affected him. is this classic Karate Kid or current? The picture leads me to believe it's the one in countdown- who, by the way, got beaten by Batman in the second to most recent issue of Brave and the Bold while in the air.

Rorschach
Originally posted by tjcoady
he didn't really "easily beat" Equus. Unless you're talking about some other Superman villian. And so far, the virus hasn't really affected him. is this classic Karate Kid or current? The picture leads me to believe it's the one in countdown- who, by the way, got beaten by Batman in the second to most recent issue of Brave and the Bold while in the air.

The Karate Kid in Countdown is not the one that Batman fought in Brave and the Bold. The one in Countdown is Pre-Crisis Karate Kid, from the original Legion.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Rorschach
The Karate Kid in Countdown is not the one that Batman fought in Brave and the Bold. The one in Countdown is Pre-Crisis Karate Kid, from the original Legion.

really? I did not know that... when was that revealed/shown? The Legion is so difficult to keep track of. They have a tendency to retcon themselves if you look at them hard.

Alfheim
he didn't really "easily beat" Equus. Unless you're talking about some other Superman villian.

Looked like it to me. Hell Equus has to resort to picking on KKs female friend.

And so far, the virus hasn't really affected him.

Hasnt...really?

is this classic Karate Kid or current? The picture leads me to believe it's the one in countdown- who, by the way, got beaten by Batman in the second to most recent issue of Brave and the Bold while in the air.

I think he just got that pic from wiki. Batman didnt beat him in air it was inconclusive. Furthermore KK has far more impressive fighting feats I dont know how on earth Batman was able to take him.

Rorschach
really? I did not know that... when was that revealed/shown? The Legion is so difficult to keep track of. They have a tendency to retcon themselves if you look at them hard.

The Karate Kid that Batman fought in Brave and the Bold was the one from Waid's legion.

Both Karate Kid's are going to appear in the upcoming issue of Supergirl.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Rorschach
The Karate Kid that Batman fought in Brave and the Bold was the one from Waid's legion.

Both Karate Kid's are going to appear in the upcoming issue of Supergirl.

What...so theres two of them now? From alternate futures? I think the Waid one whould have beaten Batman how does Batman block punches off somebody who can send somebody who weighs a 100 tons flying? Was he wearing protective armour?

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
What...so theres two of them now? From alternate futures? I think the Waid one whould have beaten Batman how does Batman block punches off somebody who can send somebody who weighs a 100 tons flying? Was he wearing protective armour?

So... um.... is DC back to using Hypertime again or what? I mean what's up with all these alternate versions of characters again, unless Hypertime still exists.

Rorschach

Gecko4lif
SPidey and cap give him the hulk knock out double team while wolverine give him the thanos shank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.