Ryu(SF) runs the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
My boy Ryu will be fighting against some powerful adversaries. He gets to rest in between matches because he's one of the most badass characters ever created by Capcom!

Ryu's opponents are:

1. Bryan Fury (Tekken)

2. Omega (Dead or Alive)

3. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

4. Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)

5. Squall (Final Fantasy VIII)

HonkyTonkMan
Geese and Scorpion give him the biggest challenge if they don't beat him, the rest are punching bags.

Sado22
Ryu will go down at 2. even if he does manage to defeat Bryan...he'd be pwned up to fight Omega.

Ryu pwns the whole galaxy with Shinkuugetmyasspummelled.

~Sado

shin_gear
I think Ryu would clear it.

Sado22
the ryu virus is taking its toll on you! we need to amputate your arms and legs..and castrate you. Only then will you stand a chance.

Ryu: you must first get castrated to stand a chance.

~Sado

shin_gear
LMAO!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
My boy Ryu will be fighting against some powerful adversaries. He gets to rest in between matches because he's one of the most badass characters ever created by Capcom!

Ryu's opponents are:

1. Bryan Fury (Tekken)

2. Omega (Dead or Alive)

3. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

4. Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)

5. Squall (Final Fantasy VIII) I'm really not that impressed with Omega. I say he stops at 5.

shin_gear
He does not stop!! HE NEVER STOPS!!!!

Sol Valentine
He stops at KOS-MOS.

shin_gear
Neg. He stops at nothing. Ryu goes on to fight God and wins again. There's no one in any known universe who can compete with his power.

Chi >>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything you can name. This is why he wins against everyone.

Sol Valentine
Satanist.

Blax_Hydralisk
Scorpion stop him.

shin_gear
Um. Neg. You phale as always.

Sol Valentine
Scorpion v.s. Akuma

godly mugen video.

Superboy Prime
If he manages to defeat Bryan he stops at Scorpion and even IF he somehow beats Scorpion; Geese probably will. If Ryu somehow gets past Geese, Squall finally stops him for good.

Violent2Dope
I don't know who Geese is, but yeah despite Scorpion's inferior speed Scorpion will win, and Squall will definately beat him.

shin_gear
On a serious note, I find it hilarious that no one realized that Ryu would get WTFpwned by Omega.

No wait...that was a joke...or was it...ah yeah it was a joke. stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Ryu would beat Omega, there is little about him impressive at all.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Ryu would beat Omega, there is little about him impressive at all. Its a shame it isn't Omega from Mega Man Zero 3, but then, it wouldn't make sense for him to be at 2, would it?

Anywhoo, I don't know about the whole gauntlet, but I'm fairly sure Ryu could beat Bryan Fury, Scorpion, and maybe Squall, if Ryu is at his best.

shin_gear
Err..yeah..I don't think Ryu can take village-wrecking/burning blasts at all from number 2 on the list considering you can spill Ryu's blood with glass.

And someone who shrugged off hundreds of bullets and a tank assault without a scratch, and ripped off its turret and tossed it for hundreds of meters would kind of...mold Ryu into all sorts of shapes.

No wait...that was a joke...again...or was it? I don't know anymore. stick out tongue

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shin_gear
Err..yeah..I don't think Ryu can take village-wrecking/burning blasts at all from number 2 on the list considering you can spill Ryu's blood with glass.

And someone who shrugged off hundreds of bullets and a tank assault without a scratch, and ripped off its turret and tossed it for hundreds of meters would kind of...mold Ryu into all sorts of shapes.

No wait...that was a joke...again...or was it? I don't know anymore. stick out tongue Agreed. Ryu's durability is not on that level, but I see his Hadouken and the power he can focus through it as a sort of trump card. Powered up, it is a force to be reckoned with. If he was limited only to HtH, he would certainly fall.

Fortunately, MMZ3 Omega is not on your list. That Omega >>> the combined reploid and human militaries on Earth.

TricksterPriest
Scorpion or Geese stop him, or he clears it outright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.