Gaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinzin
AGAIN!

GOT FRIGGIN STOOD UP!..... A-F*CKING-GAIN!!!!!

What the hell?!?!?!
WHAT THEEEEEE HELL?!?!?!

WHY?

What's wrong with me? Why'm I so damned repulsive? I DON'T GET IT!
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

I'm going priest.... that's it!

Rogue Jedi
people get stood up. it happens. never to me, but to others.

kodak
heh, it happens

Rogue Jedi
guess I have been lucky like that. that, or I am irresistable.

kodak
ive only been stood up once, and its b/c some one im not naming who, but someone told her some lies about me.

dadudemon
I been stood up 3 times...twice by the same girl*. I kicked those bitches to the curb without a second thought.

Both girls and guys play these stupid games and like I have said before... I HATED THEM!

*This girl was a good fiend from highschool who was smoking hot and we had gone on a couple of dates...she stood me up on the 3rd...we made amends and then we went on a couple of more dates...then she stood me up on the 5th...and then that b*tch was "kicked to the curb"...that's how you are supposed to do it. You have to be cold to succeed in the dating game. Only when the girls stop playing their stupid dumbass games, then you can open up and have a relationship...seriously...learn the games and you will succeed.

Sol Valentine
Seriously LOLOL

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by jinzin
AGAIN!

What the hell?!?!?!
WHAT THEEEEEE HELL?!?!?!

WHY?

I'm going priest.... that's it! petpet

Birthday cake?

Reverend Axel
It never happened. I'm too pretty for that.

TRH
petpet

Kelly_Bean
AGAIN!

What the hell?!?!?!
WHAT THEEEEEE HELL?!?!?!

WHY?

I got stood up by a guy I used to date a LOT and I kept taking it, like a retard, because I liked him. Just give up on whoever did it and move on, you'll find someone that isn't stupid enough to do those things to you, just keep lookin'. smile

DigiMark007
You need to stop wearing the Wolverine costume.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
people get stood up. it happens. never to me, but to others. I stood you up last night big boy stick out tongue

don't shiv
You need to work on your Game jinzin get out of the costume like Digi said go out in the sun play ball a bit to take care o the blues

Barker
I'm not the biggest fan of a thread like this, but I'll take it over an XYZ/TRH thread.

Arcade Fire
Again? I swear, some bastard's probably betting people. You want, I should explain the chart?

And why is everyone posting "It's never happened to me"? Would that really help anyone.... The chart sure would.

Disturbed Angel
AGAIN!

What the hell?!?!?!
WHAT THEEEEEE HELL?!?!?!

WHY?

petpet You're not alone in that. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
petpet

Birthday cake?

I... uhhh wait... wha?

confused

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I got stood up by a guy I used to date a LOT and I kept taking it, like a retard, because I liked him. Just give up on whoever did it and move on, you'll find someone that isn't stupid enough to do those things to you, just keep lookin'. smile

I'm getting too worn to just keep looking.. sad

Originally posted by DigiMark007
You need to stop wearing the Wolverine costume.

I already made a promise to Chuck bub...

Besides you and I both know the Wolvie costume's the only thing I have going for me and...

but seriously.... ouch Digi... Just when I thought I couldn't feel worse... sadwalk

Originally posted by Arcade Fire
Again? I swear, some bastard's probably betting people. You want, I should explain the chart?

And why is everyone posting "It's never happened to me"? Would that really help anyone.... The chart sure would.

i would like this chart actually...

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
petpet You're not alone in that. confused

Ironic.. I feel damned alone.. erm

Disturbed Angel
petpet Oh you know what I mean...but yeah I know what you mean...if that made any sense. ermm

jinzin
It did.. sad

But I'm soooo wishing it didn't.. lol.

Kelly_Bean
I'm getting too worn to just keep looking.. sad

Well if Love is something you really want to find you can't just quit or give up. If that's you in your profile, since you didn't specify an age I'd guess you were between 21 and 25 or so, so you're still really really young. You're really handesome and you can't let getting stood up get in your way. There are decent women in this world and just because you haven't found her yet doesn't mean you won't. It just means you've had a series of recent unfortunate events where you've met women who don't know how to act like women. Women who give women a bad name. stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
Well we're both forlorn in our personal lives right now... sad Trust me, you are so not alone. confused

C'mon, let's have a drink- drown our sorrows in alchohol... drunk I won't stand you up. stick out tongue

jinzin
Well we're both forlorn in our personal lives right now... sad Trust me, you are so not alone. confused

C'mon, let's have a drink- drown our sorrows in alchohol... drunk I won't stand you up. stick out tongue

Sounds good to me... what do you drink?

Kelly_Bean
If only this could've happened a bit earlier, jinzin, lol. We could've had a little emo tea party for each other because I got stood up week after week by this guy that I liked a whole lot but I just kept eating it because I liked him. Every time he stood me up I cried like a retard. But I finally found someone...and I wish you the best of luck in finding a decent woman. hug

Disturbed Angel
Sounds good to me... what do you drink?

Er....alot of stuff...I could go for something that's sure to get me shitfaced.....what d'you suggest? stick out tongue

jinzin
Well if Love is something you really want to find you can't just quit or give up. If that's you in your profile, since you didn't specify an age I'd guess you were between 21 and 25 or so, so you're still really really young. You're really handesome and you can't let getting stood up get in your way. There are decent women in this world and just because you haven't found her yet doesn't mean you won't. It just means you've had a series of recent unfortunate events where you've met women who don't know how to act like women. Women who give women a bad name. stick out tongue

lol 21 is uber young now? Nice guess btw and thanks for the compliment...

I dunno.. my common sense completely agrees with you, I know you're right, I'm just in one hell of a dry spell... and I dunno. after it happens so many times you really start to get this fixation that it's you y'know what I'm talking about?

I don't know if I'm looking for "love" exactly.. but I just want to find someone who's worth spending time with.. I'm a bit cut off from all my friends at the moment too so that's not helping matters. erm

jinzin
If only this could've happened a bit earlier, jinzin, lol. We could've had a little emo tea party for each other because I got stood up week after week by this guy that I liked a whole lot but I just kept eating it because I liked him. Every time he stood me up I cried like a retard. But I finally found someone...and I wish you the best of luck in finding a decent woman. hug

lol well I'm not much a fan of tea but cao cao would have been nice to cry with.. lol

well, thank you for the well wishes. Just 'tween you and me, I hope so too. wink

Kelly_Bean
lol 21 is uber young now? Nice guess btw and thanks for the compliment...

I dunno.. my common sense completely agrees with you, I know you're right, I'm just in one hell of a dry spell... and I dunno. after it happens so many times you really start to get this fixation that it's you y'know what I'm talking about?

I don't know if I'm looking for "love" exactly.. but I just want to find someone who's worth spending time with.. I'm a bit cut off from all my friends at the moment too so that's not helping matters. erm
Yes actually it is. 30's young..
Yeah I know what you mean, but somewhere you've really got to come to realise that it ISN'T you. They stood you up because they obviously saw you as a target.

I don't see my friends anymore either, I know the feeling. hug

Kelly_Bean
lol well I'm not much a fan of tea but cao cao would have been nice to cry with.. lol

well, thank you for the well wishes. Just 'tween you and me, I hope so too. wink
laughing out loud Alright, I'll settle for that! stick out tongue

You're welcome.

jinzin
Er....alot of stuff...I could go for something that's sure to get me shitfaced.....what d'you suggest? stick out tongue

Margaritas... lol.. I'm good at making girl drinks hehe.

jinzin
Yes actually it is. 30's young..
Yeah I know what you mean, but somewhere you've really got to come to realise that it ISN'T you. They stood you up because they obviously saw you as a target.

I don't see my friends anymore either, I know the feeling. hug

They saw me as a target? What's that mean? Now I just feel vulnerable.

Disturbed Angel
Margaritas... lol.. I'm good at making girl drinks hehe.

I'll take one. doped Or two. doped Maybe five? doped When I can't ingest anymore....I'll take a few more. doped

no expression

jinzin
I'll take one. doped Or two. doped Maybe five? doped When I can't ingest anymore....I'll take a few more. doped

no expression

erm

That's....not.... good.... confused

Disturbed Angel
erm

That's....not.... good.... confused

Shows you how ****ed I feel at the moment. no expression

jinzin
so... tell me your story.

Disturbed Angel
oh It's embarrassing!!! bag And there's more than one story. ermm

jinzin
all the better.. now spill it. evil face

Disturbed Angel
oh NO!!! fear

embarrasment

jinzin
sad

well that wasn't... what I ...... expected.. erm

Disturbed Angel
sad

well that wasn't... what I ...... expected.. erm

Fine, if you really wanna know, pm me and I'll tell you. embarrasment

jinzin
Happy Dance

Disturbed Angel
Nosy. tongue_ss

Kelly_Bean
They saw me as a target? What's that mean? Now I just feel vulnerable.
I meant the girl that stood you up saw you as an obvious target to set up/stand up.

jinzin
Nosy. tongue_ss

Anything to distract me from my own pains lol...

I meant the girl that stood you up saw you as an obvious target to set up/stand up.

I guess so... are you implying she was planning to stand me up from the get go? Cause that's just..... discouraging.

Kelly_Bean
Anything to distract me from my own pains lol...

I guess so... are you implying she was planning to stand me up from the get go? Cause that's just..... discouraging.
Not necessarily, considering I do not know this person, but there's a possibility of it.

Rogue Jedi
sounds like she gets off on it.

SelphieT
Jinzin, go priest. I'd love to have some fun with a hot priest......

Arcade Fire
Sorry it took so long. Here's the chart:

BEHOLD!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9942/enthusiasmassholekb4.jpg

Whoops, wrong chart. Wait a minute...

BEHOLD!!!!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8849/charthandlingrejectionuk1.gif

Of course, neither of these are the REAL chart. They're quite ambiguous. However, you might want to check this:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1854/slutli5.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by SelphieT
Jinzin, go priest. I'd love to have some fun with a hot priest......
doh

jinzin
Originally posted by Arcade Fire
Sorry it took so long. Here's the chart:

BEHOLD!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9942/enthusiasmassholekb4.jpg

Whoops, wrong chart. Wait a minute...

BEHOLD!!!!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8849/charthandlingrejectionuk1.gif

Of course, neither of these are the REAL chart. They're quite ambiguous. However, you might want to check this:

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1854/slutli5.jpg

laughing out loud @ the first and third charts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.