What is that sound?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Since 3 days ago, I couldn't get any sleep.

There's been some electric voom sound that's been creeping the hell out of me. It grows larger, than slows down, and the cycle continues! And my little brother keps on screaming at night thinking it's some monster.

Please help!

Kelly_Bean
We can't help you if we don't have much to go by.

Sol Valentine
Like what?

Secretus
Originally posted by Sol Valentine

There's been some electric voom sound that's been creeping the hell out of me. It grows larger, than slows down, and the cycle continues! And my little brother keps on screaming at night thinking it's some monster.

Please help!

Sounds like you may want turn your vibrator to the 'off' position.

Kelly_Bean
Like what?
Um...well we know you are hearing a noise that is freaking you and your brother out, but we know nothing else. Why don't you investigate it yourself? Have you tried to listen to where the sound is coming from? If so, have you found out where it's coming from?

Sol Valentine
It's been circling the house, then it slows under the kitchen table, then it starts up again.

Kelly_Bean
Well I know nothing about electricity, but could it possibly be something wrong with the power? Or better yet, some animal in the house.

Sol Valentine
Hell no there isn't any animal.

Reverend Axel

Please help! Your moms vibrator?

Sol Valentine
Don't do that.

Reverend Axel
Well. electric voom, It grows larger, than slows down, and the cycle continues!. Sounds like a vibrator to me.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by Secretus
Sounds like you may want turn your vibrator to the 'off' position. laughingOriginally posted by Sol Valentine

Please help! Go to your breaker box and one at a time switch them to off, after you turn it off and you still here the sound then you know it is not coming from that section of the house. At least this way you can narrow it down to a section of the house or powerline.

Sol Valentine
I tried that, yet it it still keeps on going.

Kelly_Bean
Maybe you can record it?

Rogue Jedi
slap slap slap......

Da Pittman
I tried that, yet it it still keeps on going. Well then I guess you are screwed, I would suggest killing your brother and getting some ear plugs. wink

Röland
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Well then I guess you are screwed, I would suggest killing your brother and getting some ear plugs. wink

Or getting some ear plugs THEN killing his brother to block out the screams. haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Secretus
Sounds like you may want turn your vibrator to the 'off' position.

crylaugh

Sol Valentine

Reverend Axel
Your brother made you cry?

Sol Valentine
I'm 13.

It was at some high school when some bastards were trting to get my money, so my brother was WTFmad already, so he punched one of them in the nutsack, kicked him in the face, and bit his shoulder. The other one just ran away like a pussy.

Kelly_Bean
I thought girls did the biting in fights? confused

Sol Valentine
he's only 4, he dosen't know yet.

And LOL I saw those guys with my little brother yesterday. They were so scared cuz my brother gave them a 'get the **** out of the way or I'll kick your ass again' look.

Kelly_Bean
Your bro sounds like he may be a little bully. erm

Sol Valentine
He's a god among men. He also kicked my stepdad's ass by doing one bodyslam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.