Cenarius, Elune .Vs. Kratos, Athena .Vs. Kain, Raziel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
Since all my old threads failed by me matching up one godly character and a mere mortal or something, I decided to bring out the big guns raver

No stealing of souls!

Cenarius and Elune !

Vs.

Kratos and Athena !

Vs.

Raziel and Kain !

Darth Extecute
Stalemate..

Sol Valentine
Aren't these 1v1v1 threads not allowed?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Aren't these 1v1v1 threads not allowed?

I dont know.. Maybe not.. I looked at the rules but I'm still uncertain..

Sol Valentine
Lana said 1v1v1 threads aren't allowed.

Darth Extecute
I guess that means 2v2v2 threads aren't allowed either..

shin_gear
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Since all my old threads failed by me matching up one godly character and a mere mortal or something, I decided to bring out the big guns raver

No stealing of souls!

Cenarius and Elune !

Vs.

Kratos and Athena !

Vs.

Raziel and Kain ! oh

Darth Extecute
If anyone would win, it'd be , but it'll be a stalemate..

Burning thought
i agree with Darth, likely a stalemate since none would be able to hit kain of these and without soul stealing he cannot take them with ease

whats the canon abilities i wonder of Elune, Cenarius was powerful but i cant remember him being great and Elune is fairly powerful. Kratos is Strong but still a bit of a thugish lump, he will fail to the other quickthinking enemies even with Athene of knowledge at his side.

Darth Extecute
The reason I believe of a stalemate isn't the fact that Kain is unreachable.. It's because Elune is..

Fairly powerful?

Elune has no physical, nor spiritual form.. She exists, but as a mysterious way beyond understanding.. She never enters a battle and she's a bringer of peace..

She sings a song, and none of the other foes will be fighting eachother.. She removes their will to battle..

A stalemate..

Burning thought
yes i just read that now, form WoWwiki, so they wont fight eachother anyway, maybe this should be taken away, but then elune would be usless except for maybe a healer otherwise there is no fight meh, Lana will prob be the Elune in this one and stop them from fighting coz its against the rules isnt it? hehe smile

another note is that her power is not the final word..for afterall she could not stop the burning legions movement, i doubt she could stop Kain and Raz or the two Gods from GOW if she cannot defeat much of the legion, its proof her power is not infinite in these things

Darth Extecute
Hehe.. Lana, keeper of peace..

Useless? She has an immense amount of power.. She just doesn't want to enter combat..

And since she does/doesn't exist.. both, actually ermm She cannot die.. This battle would never end, and if it would, it'd be because she'd decide to fight..

You cannot fight what doesn't exist..

Seriously, this should end as a stalemate, or warcraft victory..

Burning thought
your overhyping Elune, obviously she hasnt much power in the way of combat, otherwise she could of beaten the burning legion or destroyed some of them. She has little power/no power over arcane forces and can be destroyed since it clearly states none of the eternals are invincible.

but no one is likely to win this at all

Darth Extecute
I never said she had much power in the way of combat.. Power doesn't always go in the behalf of destruction.. Just because she cannot destroy, or is a warrior, doesn't mean shes not powerful..

And did you just say she has littl/no power over arcane forces?

Please explain to me how she's the master of the moon, then? How she can trough arcane magic send stars and beams from the moon upon her target.. With only little/no arcane power ermm

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I never said she had much power in the way of combat.. Power doesn't always go in the behalf of destruction.. Just because she cannot destroy, or is a warrior, doesn't mean shes not powerful..

And did you just say she has littl/no power over arcane forces?

Please explain to me how she's the master of the moon, then? How she can trough arcane magic send stars and beams from the moon upon her target.. With only little/no arcane power ermm

sry, when you said she has an immense amount of power but doesnt want to enter combat, it sounded as if you were saying if she did, she would be very powerful in combat, i must have misinterpreted it.

hmm i put that about arcane power wrong, but she does not like arcane power, it seems she looks upon most non nature magic as a corruption force, so i assumed she would not use Arcane magic, only her nature magic which is probably capable of doing those things. perhaps she doesnt use magic to do such feets, it may be simply an attunement of power, not magic. Like an ability

Darth Extecute
Either way, I strongly believe in a stalemate..

C. C. Cowgirl
Stalemate? blink

Lame mhm

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Burning thought
i agree with Darth, likely a stalemate since none would be able to hit kain of these and without soul stealing he cannot take them with ease

whats the canon abilities i wonder of Elune, Cenarius was powerful but i cant remember him being great and Elune is fairly powerful. Kratos is Strong but still a bit of a thugish lump, he will fail to the other quickthinking enemies even with Athene of knowledge at his side.

He still as a butt load of things he can do, Kain leads the team to victory. . .Then feeds on them. evil face

Burning thought
is this really Sandai or am i being mocked laughing nvm mocked or not your on my side it seems for now

but even i dont know about beating Elune, Kain has tonnes more he can do but if she can stop them from fighting then no one can win

C. C. Cowgirl
is this really Sandai or am i being mocked laughing nvm mocked or not your on my side it seems for now

but even i dont know about beating Elune, Kain has tonnes more he can do but if she can stop them from fighting then no one can win

Pleased to let you know, he is worse than you yes

Even you admitted this could be a stalemate stick out tongue

Sandai Kitetsu
Maybe if kain was by himself, but with Raziel on hiis side its' liek game over.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Maybe if kain was by himself, but with Raziel on hiis side its' liek game over.

Seriously, man.. Neither Kain nor Raziel can do anything against Elune.. If anyone wins, it is Warcraft, but there will be no winner in this fight..

Mainly because she doesn't do battles ((She could if she wanted to)), but the risk is too high and she would probably not be ready to see her son fall..

Sandai Kitetsu
Yes,,they can. Kain could use the reaver to suck it's soul with raziel. The reaver absorbs life,. So, it can kill anyone or anything given time.

Darth Extecute
Yes,,they can. Kain could use the reaver to suck it's soul with raziel. The reaver absorbs life,. So, it can kill anyone or anything given time.

Elune could practicly have Kain and Raziel fall in love with her before they have even seen her.. She will end this battle before it starts, because she will be the one to make the first move..

Sandai Kitetsu
Raziel can;t fall in love. because he's dead and isn't human at all.

Darth Extecute
Raziel can;t fall in love. because he's dead and isn't human at all.

I guess that explains why Sylvanas feels love..

Wait.. No it doesn't..

Trust me.. Kain and Raziel are screwed.. They'll suffer the most humiliating defeat they have ever experienced..

Sandai Kitetsu
They coudl avoid the spell by dodging it or freeze time before she does it.

Darth Extecute
They coudl avoid the spell by dodging it or freeze time before she does it.

She isn't effected by time spells.. Honestly, she isn't effected by anything.. And how are they possibly going to dodge a voice that can be heard over the entire world? What the f**k?

Sandai Kitetsu
Remeber that kain and raziel can travese through different dimensions. So, theyu could just leave the world via the reaver. They can aslo stop her from speaking by controllling the air around her or suffocate her with the air properties of the reaver.

Darth Extecute
Remeber that kain and raziel can travese through different dimensions. So, theyu could just leave the world via the reaver. They can aslo stop her from speaking by controllling the air around her or suffocate her with the air properties of the reaver.

Could work ((roll eyes (sarcastic) )).. But before I agree with you on this statement, please tell me one thing..

One simple little thing..

Just one..

Answer one tiny little question..

Where is Elune?

Sandai Kitetsu
I could go to wikipedia to look up the answer. I wont' because i don't lie. I don't know much on who she is, but she cannot beat kain unless she's really really powerful. and . if she was that powerful i would of heard about her. Like: Thanos wit the I.G or whattever.

Darth Extecute
Dude! She's one of the ((if not the)) most famous entities in the entire Warcraft universe!!! There are probably more people that have heard of Elune than there are people that have heard of Arthas, who is the absolute main character..

If your argument is based on the fact that she's not powerful because you haven't heard of her, then I'd run far far away from this thread if I was you.. With your knowledge of Warcraft, comparing you to me in this thread ((considering what I know about LoK)), your a mere man, fighting a giant with only a stick as tool..

Elune is really... really.. powerful..

Why I asked the question, is because she's THE goddess.. She doesn't need air to live, and you cannot strangle her because she has no form.. She isn't physical, nor spiritual.. She's on a plane inbetween, which is a large mystery to even most warcraft beings.. Only a few, out of all the characters have actually encountered her in an actual form.. If Kain and Raziel spent years, searching for her, despite their powers, they would fail if she did not want to be found..

Sandai Kitetsu
Okay, so then kain opens a portal too inbetween and kills her.

Darth Extecute
Okay, so then kain opens a portal too inbetween and kills her.

How can Kain open a portal to a place he doesn't know exists, if I may ask? And how would he kill her if he actually encountered her?

Sandai Kitetsu
Kain can creat dimensions so he'll crete a place that doesn't exsist with the reaver using dimension. Which would aloow him to get to her easily.

Darth Extecute
She isn't in another dimension.. She's right there, just in a mystical state..

Sandai Kitetsu
Then kain absorbs her mystic powers with the reaver, she would turn into a human and die.

Darth Extecute
Then kain absorbs her mystic powers with the reaver, she would turn into a human and die.

Why the F* would she turn into a human? What the f**k?

That has to go to my toplist of nonsense..

Sandai Kitetsu
You described her as a human s believe she is a human with god powers or whatever. The reaver could extract her power making her become human.

Darth Extecute
Quote where I said she was human.. I haven't even mentioned the word human in this thread, I believe..

Sandai Kitetsu
she's a "she" so that indicates that she;s human.

Darth Extecute
she's a "she" so that indicates that she;s human.

Flawless logic ermm

I guess Ares is a human too..

Zeus..

Athena..

Hades..

My dog..

My neighbors cat..

Heck, my teddybear..

All humans!

WE LIVE IN A WORLD WITH ONLY HUMANS!

Seriously.. Admit that Kain and Raziel can not win before you make an entire fool of yourself no expression

Sandai Kitetsu
THere gods because they have powers, but they have human Dna since they look like humans. so, if kain or raziel drains the god power, they'll become human.

Darth Extecute
Elune was born a Goddess, so they cant turn her into a human..

What am I saying? shock They cant even drain her powers in the first place!

And are you saying that my dog looks like a human?

Sandai Kitetsu
The thing is gods or goddess i just a title. They are just powerful humans with powers.

Darth Extecute
Maybe in LoK, or in your world.. But not in Warcraft.. Gods are not humans with powers..

I guess this God looks like a human to you, then..

http://www.wow-tactics.de/gfx/aq40/cthun1.jpg

Sandai Kitetsu
Then the reaver would absorb all it's power allowing kain to become a god and punch it. either way kain wins.

Darth Extecute
Then the reaver would absorb all it's power allowing kain to become a god and punch it. either way kain wins.

You just said that being a God didn't mean anything.. Just a title..

And I wouldn't want that God's powers.. They function for him inside his body.. Kain would have to look like him to use them..

Sandai Kitetsu
But kain could still use them, and he's beaten gods before at his weakest state.

Darth Extecute
Beating Gods means nothing.. Title means nothing, you said so yourself..

Elune could have him stop fighting even if he had drained all the powers from the world, and he wouldn't even be able to find her..

Remindme
I'm only halfway in through the elven campaign Warcraft III but i thought Elune was Omniscient....?

I though she was like i dunno, an acended being, so kain, raziel..etc are all waaaaay put of there league in my humble opinoin, but i guess i haven't played enough to really make that claim yet

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Remindme
I'm only halfway in through the elven campaign Warcraft III but i thought Elune was Omniscient....?

I though she was like i dunno, an acended being, so kain, raziel..etc are all waaaaay put of there league in my humble opinoin, but i guess i haven't played enough to really make that claim yet

She is one of the wisest being in the warcraft universe.. Also one of the strongest.. She has no soul and no actual form, so the soul theft/power drain wont work as easy as this Sandai guy seem to believe..

Have fun with the campaign.. It's a great game..

Remindme
She is one of the wisest being in the warcraft universe.. Also one of the strongest.. She has no soul and no actual form, so the soul theft/power drain wont work as easy as this Sandai guy seem to believe..

Have fun with the campaign.. It's a great game..

Wow, okie dokie i'm going to play it now, then it's onto the Frozen Throne.

Yeah from what i've played so far it's awesome and really well thought out plot.

But kain could still use them, and he's beaten gods before at his weakest state.

I think yousomething you have to accept is god in Kain world isn't the same as God in the warcraft one. Kain is practically fighting against fate or destiny, there only one ending.

Burning thought
Warcraft rocks

but yeh, Elune cannot be beaten, although shes never actually "beaten" anyone so her combat is unlikely to be as powerful as her passive abilities like stopping fights, but regardless, shes not made up of anything, she just excists..

altho it would be interesting to know what would kill her ,since as blizzard says, none of their things are invulnerable

Darth Extecute
Wow, okie dokie i'm going to play it now, then it's onto the Frozen Throne.

Yeah from what i've played so far it's awesome and really well thought out plot.

I think yousomething you have to accept is god in Kain world isn't the same as God in the warcraft one. Kain is practically fighting against fate or destiny, there only one ending.

Have fun with the final stage in RoC wink

Your facing Archimonde at that point.. He's beyond awesome!

Warcraft rocks

but yeh, Elune cannot be beaten, although shes never actually "beaten" anyone so her combat is unlikely to be as powerful as her passive abilities like stopping fights, but regardless, shes not made up of anything, she just excists..

altho it would be interesting to know what would kill her ,since as blizzard says, none of their things are invulnerable

Blizzard only said that immortality doesn't mean that they cannot die.. There's no known way to kill, or even battle against Elune, which is why I said stalemate in the beginning, as she does anything to avoid a battle..

Remindme
Have fun with the final stage in RoC wink

Your facing Archimonde at that point.. He's beyond awesome!

OOOOooooOOOooo somehow i'm thinknig i'll be on it forawhile, heheh.

Darth Extecute
OOOOooooOOOooo somehow i'm thinknig i'll be on it forawhile, heheh.

Well, what you have to do during that level, is survive.. You arent even meant to try fight him.. Just live..

You are supposed to stay alive until the time expires, defending yourself from sir awesome himself-

http://thesd.net/images/ch.archimonde.01.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.