Xiaolin Showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Natures_animal
Hi every bodies! I'm new at this hehe, so please help me out here. any way, if you like Xiaolin Showdown plz RP with me! I would really like to be a girl, I know a lot of girls like Jack Spicer, and if u are a girl who likes Jack, I can gladley make an exception for Raimundo laughing out loud If im dating Jack, then i will be a misunderstood(sp?) villan, along side with Jack, If im dating Raimundo than i will be a Xiaolin apprentas(sp?), I like more romantic/Xiaolin Showdown action, and if you don't like any of those, or one of those than sorry this rp is not for u. Oh and new characters are welcome! stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
Well, first off you have to post this as an Iea in the Idea thread, at the top of this page, then when and if people support the Idea, you can make an RP about it happy

Natures_animal
NEW CHARICTER big grin named Sam

Darth Extecute
You need to visit the thread on top of the section and apply your idea there before you are allowed to put it into use here..

ESB -1138
Just go here if you want to start this RPG.

Natures_animal
Sam is a shy misunderstood girl, she doesn't know what to do with her life, her parents died when she was a child, lucky for her she could buy food. with no job she struggles with money, untill one red haired guy with a ghostly figured back pack came up to was walking bye.

Darth Extecute
You need to get permission first no expression

ESB -1138
Are you even listening to us? Go to the READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here at the top of the forum.

Natures_animal
srry i was trying to figure it out embarrasment

Natures_animal
confused ok how do i fix it sad

Darth Extecute
You post your RP idea and you wait for enough people interested in it.. After a while and with the right amount of members interested, the moderator will approve it..

Natures_animal
srry blond moment laughing out loud

Natures_animal
srry for all your trouble, but how do i post embarrasment

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Natures_animal
srry for all your trouble, but how do i post embarrasment Just go to the mentioned threadOriginally posted by ESB -1138
Just go here if you want to start this RPG. and then do the same thing as you did in here smile

Suggest the idea and see who likes it. Then wait for Ushgarak to approve it.

Natures_animal
so is this trash? or should i just post and weight?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Natures_animal
so is this trash? or should i just post and weight? This thread will most likely be closed, but after the diea gets approved you can make a new one wink

Anyway, yeh, we should stop posting here ASAP stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.