Disney Sucks........I want my Marvel cartoons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Right now my head is realing because all of this DC stuff is coming out left and right.

Superman: doomsday comes out next week
Superpowers galactic Gaurdians & Aquaman come out next month
I still have to buy the two sets of the Batman and superman cartoons from the 60's, as well as the superfriends superpowers show dvd.
.....and there is another superfriends coming out in January.

Marvel's stuff...........other than the movies.....pretty much nothin.

No x-men, no spider-man, no iron man, no hulk. Disney owns about 90% of marvels vintage cartoons, and they ain't comin out.

Something is going on behind the scenes I sense shifty

Jimmy Buggs
I rather get some new stuff then old stuff on dvd. Some quality DC or Marvel cartoons, not the watered down stuff.

OB1-adobe
Mostly I get that stuff for collectors value.

Its like going back in time, and in some ways to a time I never lived in, so its fun that way.

Mostly I want to see the special features amd listen to the commentary.

But the marvel stuff from the 90's I know I would enjoy watching

Kal of Krypton
I personally love the Classic X-men cartoons.

Kazenji
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

No x-men, no spider-man, no iron man, no hulk. Disney owns about 90% of marvels vintage cartoons, and they ain't comin out.

I know for those people who live in america can buy the entire spiderman series 3-discsand also th Iron Man One

And yet us aussie get couple of dvds with a couple of eps on the them erm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
I rather get some new stuff then old stuff on dvd. Some quality DC or Marvel cartoons, not the watered down stuff.

judging by the raping of marvel characters form the current animated movies as well as live action movies. Not to mention the garbage that is the batman cartoon and other DC cartoons. I say give me the watered down vintage marvel cartoons that actually stick to the comics

you know, with the advent of the internet, you can watch any and every episode of the marvel cartoons any time you wish. So, its not like your losing out to much OB1

why yes i am promoting pirating smile

DarthLazious
I still am awaiting for X-Men the Fox cartoon to come out on DVD already.

Kazenji
Originally posted by DarthLazious
I still am awaiting for X-Men the Fox cartoon to come out on DVD already.

I'm surprised that they have'n brought them out in Season boxsets from the sucess of the X-men movies.

DarthLazious
Yeah really.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Right now my head is realing because all of this DC stuff is coming out left and right.

Superman: doomsday comes out next week
Superpowers galactic Gaurdians & Aquaman come out next month
I still have to buy the two sets of the Batman and superman cartoons from the 60's, as well as the superfriends superpowers show dvd.
.....and there is another superfriends coming out in January.

Marvel's stuff...........other than the movies.....pretty much nothin.

Something is going on behind the scenes I sense shifty download what ever comic episodes you want from limewire

Kazenji
Over here in OZ they have released some of the X-men, Hulk, Fantastic four on dvd with a couple of eps on them and as for Spiderman dvds they've released more of them then the others

I'm also surprised at them not releasing any of the Silver surfer tv show from the 90's could've easily fit the entire series on dvd.

Jimmy Buggs
Nah I was saying the new stuff thats comming out soon looks like watered down stuff. The old 90s cartoons were awesome. The spidey and xmen cartoons! But ive seen them over and over, gets boring.

willRules
The best comic cartoon was a DC one.......JLU (And this is coming from someone who is much more of a Marvel fan in terms of comics)

OB1-adobe
I'm trying to get ALL of DC's dvds. Its hard cuz they are coming out so rapidly.

between 2004-2007 WB has released like 72 dvd releases related to DC comics.

It all more or less started when BTAS and Challenge of the superfriends came out on dvd in the summer of 2004. They opened the vault and it was like.........................HERE YOU GO:

George Reeves Superman seasons 1-6
Lois and clark 1-4
DCAU
Superfriends, super powers team, galactic gaurdians
wonder woman 1-3
Superboy
The Flash
Teen titans
the batman
Superman serials
Batman serieals
Batman movie anthology 1989-1997
Superman Ultimate collection
Batman begins
Superman returns
Filmation: superman, batman, aquaman
Superman doomsday
Justice league new frontier (coming soon)
Justice league animated movie (coming soon)
The dark knight (which will be here in no time, and probably a shit load of more stuff released or re-released to coinside with that.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder why marvel can't do the same

They have released their latest movies, entire x-men evolution, 1960's spider-man, mtv spider-man, 1990's FF and current FF, the first season of incredible hulk. Thats about it.

OB1-adobe
Okay according to wikipedia the Iron man cartoon from 1994-1995 came out on region 2 dvd last October..........................................................???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF??????????? C'MON!!!!! mad mad mad

SpookySmurph
Originally posted by willRules
The best comic cartoon was a DC one.......JLU (And this is coming from someone who is much more of a Marvel fan in terms of comics) Co-signed. Batman: TAS was up there as well.

OB1-adobe
It has become pretty iapparent to me that there must be some sort of legal and rights issue on why the 90's marvel cartoons are not seeing the light of day, except fantastic 4.

we have had:

3 x-men movies come and go

3 Spider-man movies come and go

2 hulk movies now

1 Iron man film

.................no cartoons? I mean really, we all know studios eat this shit up because they want to profit as much as they can at a high profile time.

this stinks

ragesRemorse
I agree and where the fuk is my exosquad? mad

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by spidey-dude
download what ever comic episodes you want from limewire I use Demonoid. I got complete series for JLA, JLAU, X-men(90's), Spider-Man(90's), Thundercats. Sadly Ive only been able to wtach about 1/3 of the JLA/U. X-men was the s**t in the 90's and I never missed an episode.

I like the new Sensational Spider-man, it aint too bad. Im looking forward to the new Iron Man, X-men cartoons coming up next year.

jcvaldez
Disney does not suck!

DarthLazious
No they dont but it would be nice to have the X-Men cartoon back on there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.