Ryu vs Ken with a Street Fighter V twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Good ole Ryu vs Ken. However we will use their Street Fighter Victory versions to discuss.

I'm rootin' for Ken.

Sol Valentine
Kenny.

lightness
ken beat him in the first episode when they sparred

shin_gear
Ryu pwns his ass. Can Ken sink islands, kick seventy ton ships, and destroy meteors twice the size of the Earth? The answer to those questions would be a big fat no if you haven't yet realized.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lightness
ken beat him in the first episode when they sparred

Yeah but they were sparring. When both of them were bloodlusted in the monster's cave during the Dhalsim ordeal they essentially stalemated.

IMO Ken wins because he showed a great ammount of damage soak in his fight with Vega.

Superboy Prime
Forgot to mention Ryu and Ken fought strict hand to hand when they were bloodlusted inside the cave. I'll go find some SFV clips on youtube(if there are any) to show to those who have no idea of what I'm talking about. By the way it is a cool anime...and Gouki has more than a dozen cameos. dur

Ryu's Hadouken vs Ken's Hadoushoryu
p-Uw6z4xMFA
Ken is fighting a mind controlled by Bison Ryu. At this time Ryu had mastered the hadouken after exhausting training and multiple tries. Ken on the other hand had just learned he could actually use Hadou like Ryu, and was forced to use for the 2nd time against his friend. Bison's mind control might have influenced Ryu's performance, but Ken was still inexperienced with his hadoushoryu. You decide.

Meanwhile I'll keep looking for their other fights...and Ken's awesome fight with vega.

Superboy Prime
Meh couldn't find it. Anyways Ryu and Ken enter a cave that makes them fight their innermost being in the form of a monster being reflected on each other. They proceed to fight, bloodlusted, and essentially stalemate since they slowly began to realize it was an illusion. In the end Ryu ended with a very ****ed up eye, along with his arm somewhat ****ed and Ken ends with some broken ribs. This happened before the vid I posted earlier.

shin_gear
On a side note...the Master Chief would pwn Ryu and Ken.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shin_gear
On a side note...the Master Chief would pwn Ryu and Ken. And Sigma solos the three of them. wink

But for the fight at hand, I still side with Ryu. He always seems to be able to pull out more stops than Ken when the going gets tough.

HonkyTonkMan
They both got owned by Guile lol.
Hmmm, i'm gonna call it a draw, they're both to stubborn to surrender.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.